MP killer not political

He was a mentally ill man on medication and taking psychotherapy.

The media reported he shouted "Britain First" according to a witness. Now the witness denies this happened. The witness said no such thing. The media is making things up.

Some media centers have posted retractions but most are still pushing the pro-EU anti-Brexit narrative.

If anyone speaks up and says the narrative is false, which it demonstrably is, he is shouted down for "injecting politics into a tragedy" by the very persons who injected politics into this tragedy.

archive.is/pqVzb

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/breaking-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-constituency-surgery-yorkshire/
archive.is/Ehknp
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html
archive.is/89R0r
youtube.com/watch?v=9XQlf6Fi8T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for making this thread lad.

What I think we need to do is enforce a counter-narrative, one which is being pushed by the emotional left already. Which is to accuse them of politicising a death to suit their own ends, and doing so before the body is even cold.

reminder millions of handwringing old cunts and braindead libshits actually thought this was real, there is no hope for britcucks even if they leave.

No-one cares to take your arsehurt opinions seriously mate, pack up and leave the thread.

Your country is done, bow down and start worshiping the guy fucking you daughter you pathetic cuck.

Did the police finally release an official statement with the shooter's name or are we still just >implying it was this Thompson guy?

You got a source for that faggot?

Were you crying whilst typing this?

You're not German, they find you abhorrent. You're a failure in the eyes of your own countrymen. You're being laughed at by a man from the country you undoubtedly hate the most in a thread you entered solely to alleviate some of your pent up stress. Why not kill yourself, cucky? Everyone would be much happier. Filtered.

Why would a Brexit SUPPORTER shoot a Remainer MP right before the referendum?

^^^^^^^^^^^

You're right I'm american, all yurocucks are going down the same toilet, keep fighting each other though, it's a good show :^)

My guess is the "witnesses" saying he yelled "Britain first" weren't even fucking there. They're SJWs trying to push their narrative.

#BanAssaultSchizos

this

You fagets better start learning to get along. Big Papa America has his own problems – we can't keep bailing your asses out.

Wew

The witness wasn't at the scene. He was in his car somewhere else. He later changed his story and denied any claims about "Britain first"

Got a source for that?

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Found this

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/breaking-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-constituency-surgery-yorkshire/

Note, these are two separate people.
Aamir Tahir was not at the scene, while Hicham Ben Abdallah (the guy in the video) was, yet changed his story afterwards.

Thanks.

I really want for Brexit to happen for the good of the British people but in the end I'm not from the UK. So if they fail then I at least have the comfort of watching the EU punish them for even having an referendum by accelerating the destruction of their national identity… and in the end it's just one more country that will perish in WWIII along with the EU

It is Jewish logic. It seems as a natural thing for them, as they would have done the same if the roles were reversed.

Not the OP but here's info, the original "witness" didn't even WITNESS the event and was a Paki with a Quranic first name

archive.is/Ehknp
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html

Now they've retconned that page to have two OTHER witnesses with Anglo names claim he said "Britain First" who weren't mentioned originally
archive.is/89R0r note the same web address in archive page

Here's a YouTube of a witness saying that he never heard the man say it
youtube.com/watch?v=9XQlf6Fi8T0

Monarch mind control slave used to carry out the false flag.

bump

also does anyone have a screencap or link to that post on reddit about someone on his street who knew him apparently, saying that he was pissed off because his mental health class was shut down because of budget problems