I'm getting auto-shoah'd on Twitter dot com for my hate speech...

I'm getting auto-shoah'd on Twitter dot com for my hate speech. Old accounts suspended/locked and new accounts automatically locked.

Twitter has stepped up its purgings lately after a certain Chosenite began bitching, and this may be the next phase of it. Auto-purging new accounts of known anime nazis.

Combined with forcing Tor users to provide a phone number this means anonymous twitter accounts will no longer be possible.

If it does turn out to be true of other right wing slacktivists, this is a monumental blow to our platforming. It means we will very rapidly be denied a presence on Twitter which I feel has been very valuable over this past 6-12 months.

How do we save our 6 gorillion bad goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org/
synereo.com)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
privacytools.io/
browserleaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here.

Lost ACCESS to my original account from 2011. It's still up. Entered in phone number for code, they never sent it, 5 times.

Requested voice code, they never called.

Sent email.

YOUR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN LOCKED FOR ABUSE.

No explanation, no recourse.

I have no accounts left, all 4 with at least 6 months on them, one of them a normie account (not me).

Who else?

WHAT IS THE WORK AROUND???

They're auto-banning based on browser fingerprinting, so even if you use proxies, they'll nail you unless you change browsers or take measures to blend in.

Any more details or work-arounds?

Twitter has become a beacon of our propaganda, I have been hammering neo-cohens into the ground.

Good to know, what's your source for this? I need information on the Great Purge of Current Year.

If an anonymized browser is all it takes we can survive for a while.

The will delete Trump soon. As soon as he says something about Islam he is all done.

If they pussed out of their ban on Milo Faggotopolis they're not going to be stupid enough to try to ban Trump.

panopticlick.eff.org/

The White man slowly committing suicide. Thinks the internet will save him by posting as a freak instead of real world normal defensive action.

I have a bone stock chrome book for shitposting on Twitter. I make a new google account on the chrome book so I can log in to the machine. Then use that new account to make the Twitter account. I haven't been banned or asked to verify yet. And since it's a completely bone stock machine and browser it must be hard to fingerprint

What did you expect?

You'll need to go through the extra efforts of finding online text numbers and burner email sites that twitter doesn't filter already.

I tried a few weeks ago, and ended up giving up after 2-3 hours of messing with it.

IIRC you can use Google voice to some degree as a workaround, but you need a number to start with IIRC.

I don't think anybody thinks ship posting is going to save them, it's more like letting off steam. And having a laugh at your enemies

Didn't that fag get banned because of false reports? And no way they will ban a gay during the orlando shit.

I think they will wack trumps account sooner or later. Even if it takes all of Twitter down with it. Trump winning is way bigger a problem for them then losing one profitless company.

Posting Nazi shit only helps Jews. Stop throwing the game for Jews.

I hope you're right. We'd get a right wing social media platform that people actually use out of the deal. It would devastate both twitter and facebook and the asshurt when one or both went under would be something for history books.

No, we don't need another Nazi freak show on the internet. We need a free speech site that normal Whites can bond and produce results in real life.

I have to wonder how much longer we'll be able to keep up a presence on the internet at all, even here, let alone on the ones already controlled. They are going to make serious moves to regain total control of the narrative soon.

You can get anonymous phone numbers.

Take cash to one of the cell phone stores where the illegal spics shop and buy a prepaid burner phone. They won't ask for ID.

I do the same except I use a Windows xp image in Virtualbox

The old prophecy, that one where "everyone will know the mind of everyone else, and there will be no shame, because every knows everyone's secrets, and clearly none of us may cast the first stone,
Yea, that is this age.
The internet is artificial telepathy.
We're literally sitting here putting images, whole worlds and concepts and gestalt-states into each other's heads as a 'normal' conversation.

We ayys now, muh brudduah.

This. I have a burner phone just you make new shitposting accounts. Thing is, with shadowbanning so rampant, I hardly ever use Twitter anymore. Waste of time when I could be shitposting here.

start a new company

that is some bullshit, the hammer is really coming down

haxors need to start looking for work around because I can tell they are stepping up the censorship, we need to get ahead of it.

you have any specific model you use?

Take the hint you are not allowed.

getaloadofthisgoy.jpg

Top heh. I wonder what your final thoughts will be as you're on your knees on the edge of the mass grave awaiting your bullet.

AYY
LMAO

Do they even text you the codes? Or call that number?

Nice dubs, but not in my wheelhouse or capability.

SERIOUS:

Other than Ricky Vaughn or Adolf Joe Biden, how do we stay alive on twitter now.

This is a war. Someone please throw some technology or opsec so we can shitpost, please.

I am at a loss right now on how to keep fighting.

The kikes are weasels but this should motivate you to join politics IRL and stop the heebs.

I've been thinking about this problem for a very long time and I think we owe it to ourselves to build a completely open distributed social network with built in Bitcoin transactions — with the option to have a public and anonymous profile.

The website (((synereo.com))) has the right idea but we need a fully open source option. I was going to post about this on Holla Forums tomorrow to see if I could spark some interest there.

The problem with social media sites that associate yourself with your identity i.e. Facebook is that people get trapped in virtue signalling echo chambers and therefore the free flow of dissenting ideas is stifled.

Plus all the censorship on this big sites… smh tbh fam

I think we've lost the Twitter platform. Hence all the signalling against using Twitter ITT. They know it was a valuable way to get red pills to normie eyes and had an effect on American politics, but since nothing can be done the sour grapes logic kicks in. The grapes were always sour and twitter was always worthless slacktivism.

Oh well, some losses have to be expected in this war. I guess I'll troll leddit.

run a virtualbox with a mobile client. On my accounts I am locked out on two of them I can still log in on the mobile client even though I havnt entered a phone number. AKA they are datamining/fingerprinting. luckily I mostly just retweet stuff though

Inderdesting.

Can you point me towards a source or link so I can parrot what you've done? You can spoonfeed me if you want, but I don't want to waste your time.

Appreciate the work around possibility.

Bump for answers.

How do you set up a mobile client on a virtual machine?

Twitter is dying anyway so it doesn't really matter

And that is the death of Twitter, so it's a great win.

The places where we are not allowed, we crash.

make automated script that makes 6 trillion twitter accs and then just shitpost

Make 6 trillion guacmans

I still have mine on. Do you suspended-account bad goyim want me to do something with it?

Note I also have less than 10 followers.

cheapest one. just don't create account from the ip and browser that you created the banned account.

Go back to YouTube ramzpaul. Your wife's kids need those eceleb child support shekels.

Twitter posting had more effect this election than any one vote did.

That was my point. Are you not familiar with the sour grapes fable?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

>>>/reddit/

Out

Use the Firefox extension, Random User Agent Spoofer. More info on how to defingerprint here:
privacytools.io/
panopticlick.eff.org/

Make sure to also use "self destructing cookies" also. It auto deletes cookies for any non-whitelisted site once you close its tab. Here is another useful site for muh browser privacy: browserleaks.com/

Yeah I'm forced to give a phone number now to get anywhere so I'm officially done trolling that place.