Since we're all skeletons now

since we're all skeletons now..
SKELETAL THREAD?

why does she have to explain things that we can all plainly see?
why is there loud edm playing in the background?
and i'm sort of into skinny girls but those shorts are not flattering one bit on her.

It's spelt 'skellington'

RIP in peace

Bones?

Nude non-'accidental' photo session when?

i saw a real live skeleton at the store yesterday. truly petrfiying

why are there so many dislikes?

Because she's disgusting.

That beautiful flat chest, what I wouldn't do to rub my dick all over them… sigh

Eugenia mein waifu :3 ♥

I love her with a passion!

Mrs Skelatal 4 lyf FAM!!!

The comment section is Fuckn savage and full of keks.

two spooky 4me

wtf…….WTF…….

look at that disGUSTING thigh gap

wtf….she's like bones

SpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooKy

It's funny that she has a fat pussy.

I'd pay to see her give birth tbh fam

Youtube drama. Onision has been posting nasty videos about her being anorexic, and there was recently a change.org petition to try to get Youtube to ban her for being a bad influence (supposedly) on little girls. So Onision and others are, directly or indirectly, encouraging people to dislike her videos and unsubscribe.

I agree she could stand to lose a few pounds, but there's no need to call her disgusting.

agreed, she might be weird as fuck and not make particularly interesting content she never did anything wrong or morally bad, plus she seems like a nice person from what i've seen on twatter.

Yeah, she's, like, a little too fond of, like, the word "like", like y'know? But she's not a mean person and she seems harmless. AFAIK, she has never encouraged anyone to emulate her. I think if anybody looks at her and thinks "Gee, I'm going to starve myself", they were probably going to do it anyway.