archive.is/xmPJu
cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/06/aclu_sues_cleveland_over_repub.html

Damn this got slid quick.

Self bump.

THEY KNOW

Reported.

Then why did you sage like a kike?

So?

As long as the state has the power to regulate the "time place and manner" of protest, then Cleveland should be given a lot of deference, especially in light of terroristic acts commited by anti-Trump "protestors"

fucking sticky please.

a real dedicated shitposter must be prepared to sage, if he is truly dedicated to his craft

nobody's sliding anything you stupid faggot. it's called normal board flow. go fuck yourself

This.
If protesters file for a permit and protest unarmed, it's just public masturbation.
If the protesters become violent, it's a riot and they're rioters.

Regressives are known for their public masturbation.

The fact that the ((())) are becoming mainstream means we won!! The white race will become the norm this November!

……………

………………………………………….

GET READY TO SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT

Suuuuuuure.

bump

These protests could be a spark that sets off a very large fire.

Bump!

We can't lose this, guys. We don't have free speech to because of violent protesters, and the (((ACLU))) is backing those psychos, wetbacks, and niggers. The city clearly has the wellbeing of Trump and his followers in mind, but clearly the fucking hobos can't have their canned foods so it's a fucking problem.

Once again, Protesters make it seem as if all the violence is Trumps fault, and not theirs. What a bunch of losers. Also these people don't want to protest, and all this throws off is one giant red flag that any normal, rational human being would just say "no". These people are getting awfully close to terrorists

OOOOOYYYYYYY VVVEEEEYYYYY How dare you goyim not wanna be disrupted by angry schwartza's!

I'm totally fine with violent protests, in fact I want them.

Tens of thousands of cucks, beaners, and niggers screaming, burning flags, assaulting police, and generally making a ruckus will broadcast everywhere, and normal people who see this will react by voting for Trump.

It's like the 1968 DNC riots helping Nixon.

bump

Trump has basically already shown that. At pretty much every rally they get violent for no reason and attack people just walking down the street.

Btw, I feel asleep after Trumps speech last night in Dallas, were there riots?

I see the ACLU took action to ensure protests were possible immediately AFTER trump secured the nomination beyond reasonable doubt

If they try to jew Trump at the convention, all hell is going to break loose and they know it. The rules are set for protecting the GOPe from the Trump supporters, not from the limp-wristed easily triggered protesters.

WEW

We may need several hundred of those guys in Cleveland.

There is a difference between Free Speech and being a traffic hazard

The ACLU is not as bad as the SPLC. They have been pro-libertarian in many cases.

Plus had Trump not been the nominee, Holla Forums wouldn't give a fuck.