Cabbage thread

what would you do if someone destroys your cabbages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95rKK9N3WvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/a/

quiet, we have important cabbage stuff to discuss

cabbages truly are the best fruit

also you can make sauerkraut with it

A lot of cabbages post in this thread

or even better
pierogi

that looks good

kale > cabbage

i take that as a compliment, thanks

ew

it also tastes delicious

and so does bigos

Coleslaw and sauerkraut otherwise you can keep it. Cooked cabbage just doesn't agree with me at all.

is that polish food?

krautrouladen and schupfnudeln are my favourite dishes with cabbage

it is

i didn't have any zapiekanki in years if not decades…
i remember it had cabbage too but it doesn't look like it in any recepies
weird

i think i must visit Poland
it looks really delicious

Visit Poland and eat a cabbage sandwich!

they're selling zapiekanki on the road pretty much everywhere, don't miss out on it

"was ist das?"
"kapusta i kwas"

i will, thanks. was in the czech republic, but not yet in poland. its in my top 3 of countries i want to visit next.

anime belongs on /a/

is that a super fluffy czech dumpling on the right?

also borsch

Poland a shit

here's some Finnish cabbage food

EWWWW

enjoy your cabbage on the road together with a blowjob you can pick up at one of many traffic lights on the highway

the fuck is this unidentifyable shit?
looks like a pathetic attempt to copy polish gołąbki, hahaha

delicious

halal

You mean haram you stupid american fatso

no, i mean halal, silly europoor

that doesn't make sense you dumb american cunt

it's cabbage leaves stuffed with minced pork and rolled up into packages

how do you bake them after?
just in a pan with oil or wht?

so, kinda like this, just with regional differences?
what is it called?

kaalikääryle

I forgot to mention it's topped with syrup

oven I think. never made any myself

pelmeni ftw

russian masterrace

go ahead euroshit, inform me more about arabic terms that I don't know
hope your enrichment is going well

you eat weird shit up in the north but that's okay

btw didn't mean any serious disrespect for your food and culture, just friendly banter

kehba means whore
but you would probably mispronounce it

scren means drunk/high
zahma means something like liar/fucker
debbar means sell (weed mostly)

khowed means cockface

Am I reading that correctly? I've only been learning Russian for a week.

thx fam

That's correct.

'Russia, the country where you'll drown in shit'

congratulations man, it's a difficult language.

How expressive this language is fucks me up. Easier to figure things out when speaking but the writing looks so literal to me.

duck, with red cabbage and dumplings

It is. A lot of the language is prone to certain connotations. You just have to kinda 'feel' it I guess :/

Why are you learning Russian, if I may ask? It's a big effort and if you do manage to learn it to an extent, you can expect a lot of respect if you ever visit Russia.

We greatly respect westerners trying to speak our language

I picked it up on a whim honestly. I wanted to learn a second language for a while and Russian stood caught my attention for some reason. It's very different from English definitly. I'm not a very expressive person so knowing which words to stress has been a struggle. I'm definitly having a lot of fun with it, it's a rewarding language to learn.

I can imagine it muct be difficult, what with the alien alphabet and all.

Good luck, I hope you will achieve true gopnik status one day.

Pic related is a bit more difficult.

Alphabet wasn't that hard after a few days. В ь ы was initially a little jarring but now I actually enjoy Cyrillic.

I'm probably wrong but I think the top part says something I don't recognize and memes, and the bottom says speak Russian. My burger brain is mostly guessing on the top part.

Ah yes the 'soft sign'. I don't know what it's called in English but I can imagine it must be confusing at first. Kudos to you for learning it so quickly!

The pic I posted says:
I love memes
Speaks Russkiy
It is a difficult one because they are english words written in cyrillic letters.

Anyways

Many thanks Russia bro. Here's hoping we aren't at war in two weeks.

I won't suffer, I live in a Siberian shithole. Only woods and rivers here, my friend. No reason to waste a nuke on this shithole.

My auntie lives in Moscow though :( RIP her I guess

anyways I also hope there will be no war, I want to visit Nevada, Venice Beach, NYC and Colorado in my lifetime. And also the rocky mountains.

I live in Nevada so I'm unfortuantly a prime target for Mad Vlad's nukes. Not much to see here beyond Vegas and Reno unless you like mountains and farms.
If you ever get the chance to visit The US visit the south. I miss living there everyday because of how friendly the people were. I was friends with all my neighbors in Texas and Tennessee. Colorado is nice but I lived out in the boonies with a lot of American Indians so I have a different perspective than most people who lived here, Denver sucked. New York is a beautiful city but the people there are shitty and either pussy whipped liberals or niggers. Do not be fooled by California, it is the worst place you could possibly go in this country. I beg you, go to Oregon or Wyoming instead, we have enough of those fags in Nevada you quickly tire of them.

heh, thanks for the advice. You're not the first to tell me that cali sucks but for some reason it seems so attractive. I can see why the overabundance of SJWs and niglets ruins it tho

I find Nevada is the epithome of Americanism. The meadows, the farms, the ultra-american lifestyles.. I want to have breakfast at wendys, like in the movies. I want to spend the night in a motel along the highway, I want to travel the South.

I'm getting a bit emotional there, but I mean it. You have no idea what USA means to me. I will write down Wyoming, it actually was on my list. Spasibo, bratan ;)

Hey Vodka, I just want you to know I like you guys and I really hope there is no war.

We like you to bro

Media tells everyone that Russians hate Americans but that is untrue. We understand that you guys are human beings as well and most of us want to live in peace

Let Donald be president, imprison Hillary and we might have peace. Godspeed you based fat americunt

Вы уже потеряли зазывала

Vegasfag trying to learn Russian reporting in. Nice to see you guys exist.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us…

What a future to live for.

твое фагготрии никому не нужно

пошел ты нахуй, сука

go home gary

this isa good thred

Amerifat here. I respect Russia. Hillary is going to win, but she'll be facing a hostile Congress that won't let her do much.

There is not enough SEMEN in this thread! Fix it!

cough no

that's either a very big cabbage or a very small girl

I'd cabbage on Holla Forums

for you

If ate that whole cabbage would I die?

Have them fistfucked by a gang of feral niggers.

wtf i love cabbage now

cabbage is cash

CP CP CP MODS MODS MODS

giving out candyPHILES BEGONE

You are giving out candy yes? can i have som?

hey gopnikfriend, if you're still around i have a question
i can rattle out cyrillic like it's nothing, but i'm having trouble picking up new words.
what's a good way to get some vocabulary under my belt, so that i can do a little bit more than swear and list food names?

Too much cabbage for one to manage

Not Vodka but try Russiapod101 and memrise. Both are free and definitly help. Good luck мой брат. I've been at for exactly two weeks bow.

Who the fuck drew this?

grow my cabbages in Africa

the right of the people for a well regulated Cabbage shall not be infringed.

Cold Meat, Mutton Pies
Tell me when your mother dies
I'll be there to bury her.

youtube.com/watch?v=95rKK9N3WvI

I would destroy his anus, and then enjoy some 'slaw.