ANTI-GUNNERS BTFO

FAGS BUYING UP GUNS EN MASSE

ANTI-GUNNERS, LEFTISTS, KING NIGGER, KIKES BTFO

Looks like even the LGBTQ aren't buying into the anti-gun horse shit anymore:

kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denverโ€™s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year Iโ€™d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said.

Gadsden snake shooped onto gay flag with hashtag #shootback posters popping up all over Hollywood:

dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/rump-would-deprive-america-of-afghan-diversity-such-as-bacha-bazi-afghan-pederasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
archive.is/VNpCn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

politics makes for strange bedfellows, as they say. Encourage this as much as possible

t. alt right

Indeed. If we can get ppl as far left as the LGBQT to support 2A, then we have won.

This is beautiful

Not sure how much of a 'victory' this is. All it is is lefty fags getting armed while congress will probably push for the "no fly list" gun ban, which it might target muzzies but it will also target any hard right leaning people that the government feels threatened of. No lefty fags are getting on that list ever.

It really is. Granted not all the gays are gonna be lining up to get guns. If anything Orlando may have strengthened both sides of the gun control debate, but it really is a beautiful thing when TPTB expect the gay community to vehemently get on the gun-grabbing train, but then get on the "matching AR15s for me and Fernando" train.

Maybe we could use this as a way to push them into taking the fight to ISIS. Remember: fags don't leave behind orphans.

RIGHT WING /K/UTEBOYS SQUADS

The no-fly list thing really does concern me. I worked with a guy years ago who was a veteran, stand-up guy, but because he had the same name as someone on the no-fly list, he couldn't get a gun. Same thing with my friend's wife, she can't buy a gun 'cause she has the same name as some other bitch already on the list. Pretty terrifying. Luckily I've stocked up over the years, so I really don't have to worry about ever ending up on the list as far as buying a gun goes. However, I am completely against it; a total abuse of power, and disarmament of innocent people.

Now I understand the true essence behind the word "shitshow"

It wouldn't surprise me if the jews are behind this. The Freedom Group, owned by Cerberus Capital Management (yes, the beast that guards Hades, that's not suspicious at all) owns Bushmaster, Remington, DPMS, and Marlin.

And who owns Cerberus? Steve Feinberg, whose Kikepedia page had this to say:

Wew, doesn't sound like he has anything to hide. He's wealthy and connected enough he could easily have that removed if he wanted, which means he wants it left there as a warning.

infecting the gadsden flag with your faggotry. typical homos.

I welcome it.

god emperor trump NEEDS to make America a proper nationโ€ฆ you NEED no-fly zones, think of all the good god emperor trump will be able to accomplish with it

Guns are big bidness, not surprising a Jew would be involved.

Jesus fucking christ
Dont ruin my touhou for me you fucking faggot

I think way too many on Holla Forums write off gays because they've traditionally backed the Democrats.

Fact is, the major issues cared about by the gay lobby were regarding marriage and not being treated like lepers. Now that that's done, there isn't any major incentive to stay with the Democrats. This is especially the case since liberals are being openly hostile to the gay community.

You could even look at RuPaul's Drag Race to see a bit of this. They used to do a "You've Got Shemail" segment and because special snowflake trannys got upset by it they removed it. They've been regularly dealing with liberals complaining about the show for not being sensitive enough to their bullshit as trannys fucking despise drag queens (and in turn libshits will hate drag queens on behalf of those trannys).

The gays have had a hell of a time for the last few years because of all this. I actually hear regularly from other gays in my city (Houston) how they're going Republican because of all the bullshit the Democrats have been pushing. So it's really worth appealing to gays who are also going to be especially against Muslims.

Though thinking on it, Holla Forums might get confused on this issue as they act as though the LGBT lobby or liberal magazines like Advocate are indicative of opinions in the gay community.

>mfw fucking white male battalions from the US and Free England live to land in Europe

Thank you fags, your sacrifice will be remembered (but you're still degenerates)

nice bait, fella.

THIS

This.

My brother is gay and so were some of the guys I deployed with when I was active duty. The media tells gay people that they're weak and feminine even though that's not necessarily how they could/should be. Hopefully there's a clause in the Koran forbidding them from being killed by homos like with women. That would only make my day.

The media promoted this idea that all gays are flaming queens, when really most gay guys are attracted to men (people that act like men).

A lot of gay guys actually go through a bit of a phase when they're younger because they think acting effeminate is part of what it means to be gay so they try to do that. Usually by their mid 20's they're over that.

Not even surprised/mad. Perfect.

99% sure getting killed by a homo is haram.

So what give up the 2A due to Jew? Man, What a faggot.

Disgracing a mudslime by being a faggot and putting a bullet in their bearded gunpowder-filled ugly asshole would be the greatest fucking feeling.

If it's haram, does that mean they don't go to Muslim heaven and don't get their 72 virgins?

Don't you know it's now LGBTQ2A? Come on, it's 2016.

>Not writing it as LGBTQ2AQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM?1234567890-=!@#$%^&*()_+๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ƒ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜— ๐Ÿ˜™ ๐Ÿ˜š ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™ โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ ๐Ÿ˜– ๐Ÿ˜ซ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜ฐ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿค’ ๐Ÿค• ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘น ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿค– ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿ˜ผ ๐Ÿ˜ฝ ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ˜ฟ ๐Ÿ˜พ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Š โœŠ โœŒ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘Œ โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ™ โ˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘† ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿค˜ ๐Ÿ–– โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿ‘ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ถ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ด ๐Ÿ‘ต ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ท ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ•ต ๐ŸŽ… ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฐ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ฏ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ๐Ÿ™‡ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ™… ๐Ÿ™† ๐Ÿ™‹ ๐Ÿ™Ž ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’‡ ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’‘ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘š ๐Ÿ‘• ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿ‘” ๐Ÿ‘— ๐Ÿ‘™ ๐Ÿ‘˜ ๐Ÿ’„ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ก ๐Ÿ‘ข ๐Ÿ‘ž ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ โ›‘ ๐ŸŽ“ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ŸŽ’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘› ๐Ÿ‘œ ๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿ‘“ ๐Ÿ•ถ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒ‚

I MEAN COME ON

I don't know that actual Islamic specifics.

It's suggested that ISIS fears getting killed by women. As it might mean they get a virginless heaven instead. Low IQ and all.

jesus fucking christ you americlaps are always ready to take it to the next level, aren't you

There's a clear difference between being gay and being a faggot. Just like how there's a difference between being black and being a nigger.

How do you feel about that?

Not to mention the fact that white male gays are being targeted by the radical libtards since their oppression points are the lowest amongst the LGBBQ folk.

So there's no difference.

Not him, but I wouldn't really give a fuck. I have my own life and I don't interact with my family as is.

You have a problem with the "alt-right"?

It must be done.

No. All faggots/gays are a problem. They are mentally ill and need to be removed/prevented

Everybody who does not live like we do should be killed. Anyone who disagrees should be hung.

where did all the lolbergs come from?

NOW WHEN WE GO TO KILL THE QUEERS, THEY'LL SHOOT BACK.

This fucking sucks.

This is why the jews are mostly unstoppable. Their family ties and bonds are what make them hard to stop.

Kill him.

Honestly I would rather have him be gay than potentially marrying a nigger into our family.

If my brother wants to shove a dragon dildo up his ass, that choice he makes has literally no effect on my life at all.

Reminder that if he was gay he could in fact go lower than a racemixerโ€ฆ. he could have dated a non white.

As long as gays keep it in the bedroom, it's fine.

It may be the queers that give us strength in numbers to even legally keep our guns.

not numbers, they make up like what 2-3% of the US pop? it's the screeching and the oppression points user.

they have decent standing in the oppression olympics and scream as loud as any libshit. the gun lobby just need to use them like how the kikes use them to push degeneracy.

0.01% of society are faggot

Great point.

IDGAF

You are right. Well said.

What's important to note is that these men are white before they are gay. And as white males they have interests that are different other special interest snowflakes. In this respect a lot of them would do better in the Republican party and you can start to slowly see the sway as time goes on because they finally got gay marriage out of the way.

Not saying gay marriage should be legal, but it was their only complaint. Note how the only people still complaining are trannys and women.

IMHO there is nothing left to "fight for" when it comes to gay rights. The government has done too much already. Anyone else complaining at this point is just doing it for the oppression points.

Then the system is as it should beโ€ฆ

Then why don't you just commit suicide, you nihilistic weebshit?

Because I have fun on the computer in my room by myself, not having to deal with other people.

He has no family, user.

so basically you're an empty soulless rat of a person

Why are you on an imageboard again, user? Shouldn't you be posting somewhere less degenerate, like Stormfront?

Nah, that's not true.
They're only happy when the gay pride parade shit is everyone all the time 24/7. A lot of them are SJWs so when they ban heterosexual marriage then they'll be happy. The rest will follow on the slipper slope.

*everywhere

subtle.

Whats wrong with my remmy 870?

The possibility of nigglets makes hetero racemixing worse in my opinion.

You really shouldn't bitch about nebulous degeneracy while posting on an imageboard of any kind since doing so is degeneracy in and of itself.

He just said those companies are jew owned bro

I bet you think you're pretty tough, sweet-ass little boy.

If its an 80's remmy you're gtg

Faggots make up 0.8% of the population.
You are mentally ill.

Youโ€™re retarded.

Excellent post.

This is about gun rights. We need as much help as possible.

Wew lad

No need to call anyone Ted Cruz here user

please don't embarrass yourself, user.

wew lad indeed

this is a sentiment I share. Plenty of based homos that literally don't eat shit and support the gay agenda.

Same with blacks, put them to work, or sterilize them if they're violent. Just because their women are mostly disgusting and their selfish and incapable of empathy doesn't mean they haven't made some remarkable cultural contributions.

I have a theory that dumbfucks like this who think Holla Forums is a consensus on the matter are the neckbeards that spend all their time here and don't live in reality. The future can be very, very radically different than anything we can envision now, but killing all blacks and gays is extremely unlikely (and honestly undesirable) in any scenario I can envision, even if we name and remove the jew from our media.

You sound like someone with alimony for some reason.

A reminder to never lump gays with mentally-ill, testicle-mutlilating transthings.

removing all blacks and gays from our society is actually the most desirable outcome, even if it's not entirely realistic

That doesn't mean we should tolerate faggotry in any way or make distinctions between "gays" and "faggots". In all practicality, they're all the same

Don't worry user. One day you'll grow up and understand how the real world works.

The 80s are back with a fucking vengeance.

All we need now are some kick ass action movies without CG.

>>>Holla Forums

Get a load of this Redditor. You've even got the condescending smugness of a typical libshit down pat.

Why on earth would I ever follow a movement that considers itself relative instead of objective? I might as well just stop caring altogether.

Even if your end goal is the violent removal of all minorities and anyone deemed "undesirable" which, I should remind everyone, includes anyone who spends any amount of time anonymously shitposting on a forum dedicated to Mongolian tapestry weaving you can't make the leap from where we are today or even from where the Nazis were at the height of the Third Reich in one go. You need to practice realpolitik and you can't do that if you're busy LARPing about muh purity from the comfort of your PC.

Sure is pozzed in here.

What exactly is desirably about sexual deviants and niggers?

Sure is sharia law in here.

Bugchasing jihad when?

Im just glad fags died and muslims are going to get more negative press. Win win in my book

You must be fun at job interviews.

Geez, gays buying guns, whats next???

I'm legit scared to see what /gghq/ has been up to the past six months.

Post fags faces when they learn they can cerakote and accesorize guns.

That's good I guess. Gays are still our enemies, make no mistake.

Where did I mention Holla Forums? I said that if you're going to start going "the ends justify the means" I'm not going to stay onboard. Too many Holla Forums posters are going full edgefag and NEET Soc these days.

Why are they your enemy? Did they wrong you in some way?

i always knew that movie was gay

They're the hallmark of a degenerating society, they live vapid and disgusting lives.

Are you a newfag or something or just retarded?

Is that a Libya flag?

Modern 870s are a sham of the older ones

I own a Bushmaster AR (pre-Cerberus). Never had any problems out of it.

I'm perfectly fine with fags buying up guns and taking the fight to mudslimes, as long as we keep in mind that fags are trash and we make sure to turn on them after the fact

This is the kind of mindset that makes you just as deserving of a knife in the back, that you would pretend to be someones ally and then turn around and betray them. Just like a kike.

Good good. Let the librals cry in horror. #fagsforguns.

You're a dumb faggot, I specifically said that we should keep in mind that they're enemies the entire time. I would never pretend to be their ally. If they fight, then so be it. It doesn't excuse their filth.

Manipulating someone for your own benefit by using them to further your own cause before you remove them is something a kike would be proud of.

This kills the leftist agenda

This.

We know.

I said that if they decide to take up arms and fight, then so be it.
I never said anything about removing them, but we should return to the kind of societies we had in the past. It should be socially unacceptable, and it should be punished.

We know.

cease your degeneracy

Don't forget that fags and dykes have much higher rates of domestic abuse, so increased gun ownership could lead to more of them being shot if you hate them so really this is a win/win development.

so do most modern people.. are you blind to the straights that act the same way?

the more laws and regulations they make the less people abide by them. Even here in cucked Connecticut we have a 30% compliance rate with the new sandyhoax laws. People can't be bothered to spend months dealing with the bullshit paperwork and trips everywhere just to get a box of 22. No one is registering their mags. If people have an AR that's off books or kit built they ain't about to go turn it in.

do I really have to check myself, fuck you guys that's only the second time ive gotten trips

An easy way to do it is to just write: LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

They are finally waking up to the fact that Islam and faggots can't co-exist. And that the government has chosen Islam over them. Their only hope of survival is to arm up and defend themselves.

When the fuck did we start using the term "stormfag" nonironically?

They are fellow travelers and temporary allies toward a common cause. fuck off shill

Back when we had that massive influx of Stormfront newfags, we did.

Then they became so numerous and got so triggered that that particular term became verboten.

We might be getting raided

This is the truth. And it's only going to get worse for the whole LGBTQWTFBBQ++ movement as they double down on wanting to ban guns and let in Muslims.

We're going to see a big divide between the SJW LGBTWTFBBQ++ people and normal homos. Watch as the major "gay" groups start sucking up to Islam and wanting guns banned, while most gay people run out to buy guns and to fall away from Hillary and possibly even to Trump.

It's going to be homo civil war. I remember before all of this I came out as a Trump supporter and my gay friends flipped their shit. Now they aren't talking so much about it. They know they were wrong but they're still in the phase where they have a hard time accepting it. I think a lot of homos are at that point.

He's cosplaying for humorous effect you massive fag.

It's going to be the same thing as what's happening to unions.

The leadership will keep preaching the good word of the Left, while the rank and file will increasingly move to the Right.

>h-he's just dressing up in female clothes for humour y-you fag

Ya it's funny about the unions. They are on their death beds because of cheap labor flooding in and outsources to the 3rd world. And yet another major one endorsed hillery today even though everyone knows she wants open borders and to shut down union energy jobs.

Holla Forums, ladies and gentlemen

Where did you blow in from, Newfag? Reddit? Stormfront? You're trying WAY too hard to fit in.

this

I was almost surprised by how pro-gay everyone became after Orlando here, I guess most of them are just closet self hating fags.

No, I'm just not a faggot like you who finds other faggots dressing up as women "comedic" in any sense of the word. It's just cancerous gender-bender bullshit regardless of whether it's "muh cosplay" or not.

If you like that shit, then keep it on the shit boards that post it.

Follow the money. Who makes money out of it?. Military industrial complex. Noticed how their interests are out of public sight nowadays?.

I support the USA's 2nd Amendment, but is it really a good idea to arm the mentally ill?

You said so yourself, newfag, that you don't post on other boards. Nobody comes to an imageboard for Holla Forums unless they're a shill or from one of the entry-tier white nationalist forums.

Well, following along your story - furries are also could do it for "comedic" effect and frankly their suits are much funnier don't they? And I guess they have boards too. And some of them probably support Trump just like you.
I'm not judging. Go ahead and purchase that wolf suit you always wanted. Just have decency to stay at your containment boards.

should we not be?

Holla Forums is the board I frequent most, you queer. That doesn't mean I don't visit or post on other boards at all.

please stop trying.

well considering you're really gunning for colliding dick heads with other anons,

I believe the proper course of action speaks for itself.

Aside from 062de4's anal retentiveness, the fags are useful for further dividng the left and exposing the liberal agenda for what it is, and just how they threw them under the bus for mud slimes. Besides that, I'm sure the fags are going to have a salty stain from blm crashing their mourning event.

It's great the left is somewhat stressing on a personal level, but faggots aren't ever our allies. The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend when they're an enemy too.

Probably range flags, but I've never been. And probably don't want to (though I don't think there's more then a couple of those fags)

Oh am I laffin.

You never need to always have them as friends.

But you can throw a fox in their proverbial hen house.

Niggers are already armed.

They're not mentally ill, they're born that way.

Discriminating against forums is the grandest oldest tradition of imageboard culture, from Neofags to Goons to Stormweenies.

i know how you guys feel about gays, but what about other weird fetishists?

exhibitionist here. girlfriend is too. ironic given how conservative we are.

That's not your post number, that's your ID, Satan.

ah fuck

Gay's roam pol all the time.
We usually just don't make a point of going "oo look at me I'm a faayg".
Pretty much the same as saying "as a women, I-", it's pointless in most cases.
But in this case yeah, I'm a fag and I own several firearms.
I'm gonna buy another one just to bump this statistic up in the next 2 weeks here.
Either another pistol or maybe an AR-15 just to reeeally drive it home.

Personally, I disagree with fags and I think you need to stop putting your dick in ass and do something productive with it, like have more white children.

But gays vs fucking hajis?

Call me when it starts, I'll be there.

As long as you recognise you have a mental illness and do not indulge in faggotry/sexual deviancy, then you're perfectly fine.

Remember Ann Coulter's tweet at the Republican debate about "how many Jews do they think are in this country?" Its the same way with fags because they only make up about the same percentage of the population as kikes. Here we are as a nation getting bogged down in something the Founding Fathers would have hung these degenerates for.

That cuckservative solidarity doesn't exist and is a communist ploy to divide and conquer. A nation is a group of people who get together to ensure the survival of their family and themselves in the present and the indefinite future. Every nation needs a moral foundation which means it promotes that which helps the country propagate itself. The gay agenda has nothing to offer the people who want to continue raising future generations of citizens. Advocating the gay agenda is an attack on the nation because it is an attack on morality.

Do you even know how sexual attraction works?

I'm just picturing you screaming himโ€ฆ GET YOUR DICK HARD, FUCK HER VAGINA FAGGOT WE NEED MORE WHITE CHILDREN!

So they have this thing called viagra.

Privacy of my own home kike.

I've often considered donating sperm.
I'm a tall healthy guy with a mostly German and french background in my family.
I have a big family though, and already have loads of nieces and nephews.
So I'm not killing off my family line or anything.

>>>/reddit/

Nobody gives a shit about you and lesbians will NEVER be apart of the true homo movement.

It's like they don't understand why men left cunts to begin with.

Viagra doesn't always work you dunce.

Fuck a mans ass with Viagra, then I'll do it.

There isn't a clause, Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewess.

You fuckers are honestly retarded.

you bottom faggot.

Forgot to quote these posts.

As I've said, you're as fucking stupid as the Daeshis getting their assholes opened by Muslim militias.

GRWDS ?
Gay right wing death squads

I'm ok with this

The alt-right is just a title the Jews are trying to give to us so we can all be put in a neat little group, making it much easier to Jew us. Anyone who self identifies as "alt-right" is either retarded or paid opposition

This is bad news. Gays are only like 2% of the population, and most live in nogunz places like CA, so the number who become pro gun after this is even tinier. It will make barely any difference for the gun rights situation.

It's a pyrrhic victory. lgbt gun owners become a wedge between conservatives who care most about guns and conservatives who care most about degeneracy. The sudden demand shock from lgbt will warp the market, prices will rise and gun stores will adopt "inclusive" policies to avoid offending the new customers. Meanwhile the right gets tripped up on another "Obama is the real homophobe" shitshow.

It will ruin the hobby, just like "women in games" ruined vidya, comics, coding, etc. Fellow /k/ommandos - enjoy your non pozzed hobby while you can.

Degenerates will kill themselves and the less degenerate ones will help protect guns and move to the right on a wedge issue.

I don't give 2 shits about gays, but I've noticed most of the signalling isn't coming from actual fags in the last few days, just dykes and sjws.

RighttoKeepandArmBears(the fag type).jpg

GRWDS sounds like a disease where you shit yourself. So probably applicable.

yo

The media tells fags are weak to hide the fact they are sadistic psychopaths.
I don't get why people are cheering on twinks getting guns and not trying to find a way to spin this so normies (the fucking majority) become more pro-gun.

it's a wedge that stabs the socjus programming in the heart and has the potential to destroy gun control as an issue for the left for the foreseeable future. it puts gays and muslims where they logically belong, at each others throughts. The left is riding high on gay rights gains, if the gay community turns on them it will utterly destroy them. How can Hillary say the answer is no guns when the gay community is suddenly is in love with guns and sees gun rights as vital to their survival. what if this acts as a fracture point that allows the pro-gun argument to seep into other subsets of the left? what if all those no-gun-zones start getting protests from faggots who want to concealed carry? There is no way that can turn out bad. This is nothing but good.

You are retarded.

Actually, if it's samesex dating or no dating, it might as well be with someone of another race.

no u

Was coming out once not enough for you?
I kid I kid

One need merely bring up the shootings throughout Europe recently from the UK to France and gun control arguments get thrown out the window much like muslim savages should be.

lolol

Morons like you are why the right wing floundered for decades. Now somebody smart is in charge so we're winning.

Did you read the post I was replying to?

Obviously fake. Terrible shop. Look at how those girls are all streaky.

Why is that not an SVG?

Anyhow, this is how to kill the fucking rainbow bullshit flag.

And it's awesome. The rainbow is going to be so far from associated with gays after the rainbow snake goes viral.

I love it when The Left gets D+C'ed

Don't you have a cock to suck?

Faggots and all the faggots that like to claim they are faggots, or friends of faggots. 1% is 1%.

Like yesterday here in the UK. The guy made his own gun so gun control didn't do a thing to prevent it.

You can't. There's a huge firewall (between groups) that's been erected on Twitter & Reddit etc.

If you try to comment the only ones who will see it, if you are an effected user, is the one directly in question.

Twitter is quite literally doing this on a massive scale. I'm but a peon in the whole thing.

This thing is big. IT'S FUCKING HUGE! Twitter is lying to people by calling it a "conversation," when in fact not all users have equal rights in their use of the site.

So how do we expose this censorship on an equally massive scale?

Never surrender, Holla Forumsack.

faggots and muslims both have places on the gibbet come dotr.

sage for entryism.

Welcome to America, where even the faggots are less-shitty than Europe's own equivalent. They're still utter shit here too, mind you, but they're at least better in the sense that they're willing to pump dune coons full of lead before they go down, in the interest of living long enough to die slowly of AIDS like they desire instead of quickly to a bullet.

Choose one.

I screenshot my shadow ban thing happening. Basically what happened is people's basic behavior changed. It felt wrong. At first I was frustrated, but then I realized my quality had not declined.

Which behaviors did I notice dropping off?
White knighting, for one. Nobody could white knight, because the white knights couldn't see me. Expoitable, yes, (if I wanted to flirt with the ladies lelz) but I'm interested in discourse, and getting the word out.

The blue pill isn't actually a pill. That's why it's "blue" - it's projected/artificial light. The red pill is meaty reality.

3/4 of this thread is a perfect example of jew subversion and/or very subtle shills in Holla Forums and general right.
First it's Milo who normalizes and conditions right to accept fags.
Now there are daily threads where gays are glorified.
The jew only profits if faggots get more exposure, regardless of the media. Voluntary eugenics, more death and less babies.
Don't dabble in these kids of metapsyop threads.
Sage and report.

inb4 it's for our cause. We can find other ways.
LGBT is a direct threat towards the white race. They are 1% of the population and I don't see why we should even discuss them.
THIS SHIT MUST NOT BE NORMALIZED

How about this one? Homosexuality is a disease that can spread.

Evidence?

vdare.com/posts/rump-would-deprive-america-of-afghan-diversity-such-as-bacha-bazi-afghan-pederasty

Basically Muslims are fags. Or at least the result of a calmer Muslim society is faggotry, particularly rape of boys.

Not agreeing with either of you, but

This was idea was planted by jewish media, and now an opportunity is presented to use it and paw away the actual gays, and their "allies" away from the Democrats.

Regardless of how you think you should act, you care more of how you can make your enemy hurt.

I believe this is actually a good thread. It will kill one of their symbols, the rainbow. If they lose the rainbow they'll only have purple (the lights in Pulse were purples) remaining.

this user raises an important point

whenever you have an identity, (((they))) will co-opt it

AHAHAHA BASED FAGGOTS
OBONGO BTFO

Fuck off Demotivation Shill

Wowโ€ฆ lotta fag loving hurr durr - esque white knighting on behalf of the BBQ community in this thread.

Here's your rainbow.

May all your imaginary children be diverse, compassionate, and progressive.

Could this be it?

The great change to HalfChan that our ancestors warned us about?

Only one way to find out. Stay Tuned.

How will it kill the rainbow?

Nice webm. Also who's talking over the vid?

Nothing can top the time when a /k/ meetup host made brownies with his cum mixed in that the people at the meetup ate.

Yeah, me too.

Christopher Cantwell

He's a Hoppean Libertarian.

Don't celebrate this. The fags will come after us next. Better arm yourselves before the homothugs start going full bloods vs. crips on straight whites.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Literally every time.

If I was interested in making fags buy weapons I don't think it would be hard to turn it into a fashion thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Take your pseudo-communist queer and leave.

Mentally underdeveloped people with very low self control buying guns.

Yeah, I'm a little torn here.

This will end badly.

what does a warped degenerate 2yo need a gun for? what are they going to do with a gun? what does a pozzed out social justice warrior do with a laptop or a house? what do the failures do with anything, but fail more?

valid action, when done by an invalid source, is invalid. theirs is a consumptive consumption is that is less than useless, despite their gun-buying mimicry of transient valid actors. selling security blankets to tantrum toddlers it is not the same as consuming to produce production, nor can it ever be.

the failures saw laptops+victorious white sons, bought laptops, thinking this consumptive ascription would make them be winners too. all it did was drive degenerate distortion of laptop production from business tools to pointless macbooks, gaytops, less than useless hardware, and fucking filth on every shelf.

the failures saw phones+victorious white sons, bought phones, so went their thinking that this consumptive ascription would also make them be winners too. all it did was drive degenerate distortion of phone production from business tools to pointless iphones, gayphones, less than useless hobbled software/code repositories/hardware/etc, and fucking filth worth less than the pcb it was printed on.

the failures see so many things. their fantasy enables nothing for them, changes nothing for them, subverts and destroys the production of entire markets, and leaves us all poorer, not richer.

perhaps this is for the best. only those who make laptops should have them. only those who make guns have the ableness to wield and bear them to task. but i task Holla Forums with knowing better than to let degenerates participate in their trade networks of worthfulness โ€“andโ€“ expect no ruinous debasement.

give them laptops, now there are no laptops. give them phones, now there are no phones. give them houses, food, jobs, marriage, and now there are only foundationless debt-pillaged shacks painted pretty, hollow sustanceless cardboards painted with colored sugar โ€“ more of the same. sure, lets have them all go get guns, it will lead to ???, and then abstract my-enemies-enemy-is-my-friend profit, right?!

something keeps telling me otherwise.

let the gays buy entire armories. it will only make all those who come next unable to buy anything but nonfunctional shit painted as armories. it will also make it harder to find us, for all those who wish to find us. but don't expect me to magically think the latter is worth the former.

0.02% of society are gay then

Shore Leave is the gay hero we deserve, tbh.

You are not supposed to care about baddies getting a gun (they have them already), you are supposed to make everybody have a gun.

Make a memo of this.

You know, I distinctly recall seeing a video with Milo Yiannopoulos addressing a group of gay people in Orlando after the shooting. One of them had a gay gasden flag, and he commented that instead of saying "don't tread on me", it should say "shoot back". Perhaps they are starting to listen to him?

Never said it was gonna be a permanent alliance.

ALL HOMOSEXUALS ARE CLOSETED NAZIS
THIS MUST BE NORMALIZED
MEME IT
Take your Judeo-Levantine morality and stuff it up your arse user.

Finally the left's narrative broke that it is A FUCKING WHITE MALE always, and the real enemy is the muzzie who, you know, lynches and stones fags in any nation they take over, who outright says fags are haram and need to die.

The left is eating itself. But no, the real win is that this many more citizens support gun rights and know their value. THAT is the goal, even if we have to have faggots be that shield.

If only we had a unique identifier to sort citizens by, say, in case two of them have the same name. Maybe a series of numbers, such that no two people would have the same number. If only, say, we put two seconds of thought into thisโ€ฆ

Follow your kind user and hang yourself.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU CANCEROUS SACK OF FESTERING HORSE SHIT

Its like you enjoy shitty products

Fag and dyke "relationships" are filled with violence and abuse. This is a bad thing for pro-guns on the long term. For the short term it is good, as it helps Trump win.

Wait, the anti-Christian posters were actually faggots and not kikes? Wew.

no, we want to hang the faggots as well. just ignore the stale bait.

THIS

Don't dream it, meme it!

Might as well fuck a woman like most of this thread is saying do.

Wellโ€ฆ hopefully good news? I dunno. One can hope.

Leftists use "oppressed" groups for their troops and for support. If they become useless or new groups can be aquired as foot-soldiers, they let the old ones drop.

This was the case with the working class, it's happening in Europe to women (don't go out so late if you don't want to get raped, it's not the mudslimes fault), and it is now finally happening to gays as well.

We can suck up their support, but more important is maybe to show to other groups who support leftists/cultural marxism, that the exact same thing will happen to them as well.

why do these faggots have to steal everything and put their fucking flag on it?

the original flag already represented EVERYONE who wants or owns guns for self protection, then these fairies have to come around and make their own exclusive section, that's not very "inclusive" of them

This

Remember how we got to this point after the commies failed to galvanise the working class.

So much win.

That's even worse.

Do you know who molested your brother?

gun control is the perfect issue to subvert right-wing people into being tolerant of homosexuality

well done, media. bravo

The rainbow Gadsden flag is the gayest thing I've seen in awhile.

Actually, it makes sense since gays love (trouser) snakes.

I'm not a fucking faggot, user.

Lol so mad. Yes there is a difference and white people can be niggers too. Block people are the original crackers seeing as how they had slaves long before us.

Fucking closeted fags pls go. It's like I'm on /cb/ or something.

faggots like you should get off Holla Forums. You disease-ridden degenerates are complete cancer.

How fucking new are you cunts?

Most of the people who support socialism in the United States would be the first to be lined up and shot once socialism is realized.

But they aren't considered enemies of socialism until after socialism comes to power.

Therefore we shouldn't consider faggots enemies of natsoc until natsoc comes to power.

Ironic retardation is still retardation, my friend.

It's not their number that counts, it's how much they have to say that counts.

One faggot with a rainbowflag whining on TV gets more done than 100 patriots or sane citizens these days.

Most jokes, sarcasm and irony fly over my head.

Good, now if the fucking courts would repeal MD's bullshit "assault weapons" ban and the bullshit handgun restrictions that are complete violations of "shall not be infringed", we'll all be a lot safer when Trump wins and the niggers / illegals try to riot.

Bless that closet fag shitskin. His high score is producing one lol after another. I hope it inspires other dick sucking Arab mental cases to meet Allah and barter for 72 virgin boy booties hahahahaha.

I will take the fags before I take the christcucks.

D&C

They've already started on veterans. There've been quite a few on here and /k/ saying that they are getting letters that the VA is deeming them to be unfit to handle their finances because their wife partakes in the bill paying also and using this as reason to deem them mentally incompetent and thus banned from owning firearms. The actual letter was posted on /k/ about a month ago. I hope everyone is getting ready to start feeling froggy.

Gays need to know that guns can be sexy too.

I legitimately hate the christ niggers and think Thier brand of low IQ retardation is what has made the nationalist movement a joke

I'm not a fan either, but we have more important things to be doing than infighting.

your post is a joke

either homosexuality or gun control is trying so hard to wedge itself into the right wing. every time some bullshit like this happens it's an excuse to create some sub-dichotomy within an extant worldview e.g. people who are against gun control and homosexuality and people who are against gun control but for homosexuality

all it is is another divide and conquer strategy by the media

Will they be getting their funs in pink?

Weird, I thought the left didn't want mentally ill people buying guns?

still waiting on more happening in that regard, but very important to watch.

I may agree, but it was random so I called it like I saw it. I'm a fedora ancap ready for the RWDS, except for random shitposting, there's not much point in that stuff right now.

Who doesn't ?

You're welcome here, stormfag, but please read the rules.

The way I see it, they'd be too useful for this one election to spurn them if they decide to vote for Trump.

After the election? Well, they won't be useful anymore.

Don't forget this, ever: This is about our survival.

There is only one hope, and his name is Donald J. Trump.

What the fuck Holla Forums?! All the alt right faggotry ITT is repulsive. Homosexuals are going into the gas chambers. I ain't having any of this "based faggot" homo ally shit. Are we right wingers or what? God damn. Faggots are diseased and exclusively corrosive to civilization. They are literally the sexual Jew.

This user gets it. Faggots are filthy disease-ridden degenerates.

The pro-gay movement is FAR more than 1% of the population. Why?
Because straight women love gay men.

So it's probably AT LEAST 20%.

Yeah let's side with those sand niggers fuck those faggots!

/sarcasm

There's a very simple way of determining which of two issues are more important to you:

1. Imagine a world where citizens can freely own guns and defend themselves from tyrannical governments all while defending their property from those that try to destroy or invade it. There are also some people that fuck each other in the butt on their own property.

2. Imagine a world where all gays have been eliminated or forced to hide themselves (they will still exist in this world because there is no way to completely get rid of them as many will just hide it). You can't own guns though and the government can force whatever it wants through without the ability for anyone to resist. You also have very little ability to defend your home, especially if someone broke in with an illegally obtained firearm.

If you chose option two, you are retarded.

Responding to this with anything other than a counter-argument results in you admitting that you are secretly a faggot.

why the false dichotomy? why can't we allow any white man and woman to legally own any class of firearm and remove homosexuals/ostracize them from society?

fuck off back to reddit with ya. I don't choose either

It's an in-utero hormone imbalance caused by too much environmental estrogens.

Fluoride, BPA, etcโ€ฆ

They are CREATING them

Pretty sure that was confirmed to be a hoax

I have yet to hear that, someone made a very convincing image, and really, unless you want cum, probably better not eat other peoples food at a nuggetfest

stop being a namefag or fuck off.

anything that makes it easier for the faggots to kill themselves

It was an obvious fake. Opchan still laughs about it to this day, because people like you still fall for it.

www.operatorchan.org/t/
Go ahead, ask.

huh. I thought opchan was just a bunch of old farts.

I wasn't around at the time, either way.

Older ones are good, contemporary ones are shit.

If by old farts, you mean oldfags that have been on chans forever, but now spend more time doing work/family stuff than internet stuff, then yes. Yes we are.

It was one of the tripfags that did the edit. I forget which.

Remington's quality control has slacked in recent years. Upper mismanagement has taken it's toll. If your's looks and has been working fine, don't worry. But the new production lines are no longer what the old standard was unfortunately.

"We don't want anyone voting alongside us, or advocating shared causes, or in any sort of political alliance who doesn't meet ideological standards more pure and strict than the 3rd Reich. Because this is totally how one is effective in achieving tangible real world goals. Instead, let's be assholes all the time."

t. LARPer

I meant oldfarts like the rest of the gun world (I'm not far from it myself) and being way behind the times, but I'm probably just confused. Kids these days with their PeePees and MayMays.

about remington, people think there is no way that the gun makers could ever be in bed with the grabbers, but would anyone put it past freedom group for a moment?

Nah, most of us are in the 20-30 range and basically grew up as the internet was forming. It's more of an online bar where after a long day we antagonize the shit out of old friends and post stupid things and how we keep in touch with whats going on in the world amongst all our distractions.

Freedom group has all sorts of fuckery going on with it, but last I cared to check it was more "a company managed by investors is going to turn a lot of what they touch into shit". They are there to make money, which means they might defend you when the money is good, and throw you under the bus when it'd be easier to do something else. I think Cerberus (which owns freedom group) was looking to drop it at one point or another.

That said, even ideological american firearm businesses do have a shitty habit of refusing to try and address the the various bullshit import restrictions that are/were in place. Shouldn't be hard to figure out why.

I must have mis-remembered then.

You mean how they did absolutely nothing about the NYSAFE ACT? And in fact were only worried about the fact that they might get in legal trouble for manufacturing scary 'assault rifles' in-state?

They threw all of upstate into the fire so they could continue to jew us and for those sweet sweet NYC contracts. They've also been fucking up both their guns and ammo with poor quality control. They're like a retarded dog constantly going back to an abusive owner completely oblivious to the fact that one day it's going to be killed.

Don't buy Remington and don't support them.

With gays, most people are going to be related to someone that is gay.

Versus with Jews just being concerned about their own little in group status.

Daily reminder that the merchants greatest fear is all of humanity uniting against them.

Divide and conquer shills going into overdrive in this threadโ€ฆ.

New York City?

I'm a hillbilly, I have no idea. I just knew that freedom bought companies, turned everything to shit, and tried to squeeze what they could out of brand recognition. And then more recently learned they were literally jews.

When the first passed the NYSAFE ACT they didn't have a provision exempting police officers and retired police officers from having everything they had just banned. For about two weeks every single police officer was technically committing a felony every time they so much as touched their pistols. This was quickly reversed.

The cops in NY and especially in NYC love rifles that 'no one has a need for' to quote one asshole fuck during the NYSAFE ACT vote.

LADS, THE DANGER IS THE FAGS SUBVERT THE GUN LOBBY

Shove your false dichotomy up your ass, kike shill.

OY VEY!

So many buzzwords

As a member of the LGBT community I want to fight my own battles. I'm not some delicate little flower. I'm still a man.

This. It's clear that Holla Forums would just do the same to us as the left is doing now.

Haha well of course.
Semantics aside, Islam is still the more pressing problem. There's really no place for bickering and infighting.

Here is my perfect worldโ€ฆ

After getting rid of the jew, white Holla Forums scientists find a cure for the gay and everyone that is cured gets a 50s house wife.

Till then i can't in good faith be with a modern woman.

You're still a faggot who should kill himself though

le ebin post i will make sure to upboat it.

Lad you have no response, your way of life is fucking disgusting and you know it, consider change or suicide

Go into detail about this or shut up.

Consider stop being a faggot, ween yourself off of your fetish

โ€ฆlads I think we got the best deal here. We may actually get out of this scot-free.

go the fuck to log cabin queer
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
yeah I know but if he's right on one thing its this obession with the ancients faggotry is disgusting and degenerate

it was often said hitler had the most diverse artmy in the world.

We might surpass him from the way things are looking.

Do you have a recipe? You may sell it for a grand!

Looking from this outset, i can feel sympathy for you friend.

To be honest, i dont like being around fags, but thats probably because i live in brasil and fags here are obnoxious and in-your-face as all hell. Alas, i once saw a manifesto with an interesting proposal, all the fags whol dont want to be a part of the new reich, would be shipped off to cuba, but let me explain it a bit further.

Cuba, at the point, is no longer the communist isle, it would be mostly depopulated by the incoming war, a sort of gigantic "leper colony" for lack of a better word. Homos, trans, etc, would be shipped to a paradise isle to live with other homos till they die of old age and in peace, the infrastructure would resemble a beach resort, a lifelong luxury "prison", with certain dates spread across the year in wich they could live for some days to visit relatives, travel, etc. Mind you, when i say prison, i dont mean guards, security forces, etc, i mean in the sense that its an enclosed isle, as in, no heterosexuals can reside there, and no homos can reside outside. Homosexuals are a very tiny percentage of the popuylation, and the welfare they would require for this deal to work would not make a dent to the economy of a unified post-war reich, it would still be "normal" life. Like, having your own apartments, going to the movies, driving cars, etc. The laws of the isle would be decided by the local elected officials, who whould hold authorithy over legislation, etc, exept for the isle's immigration and emigration policies. Even if the entire actual population of homos on earth were sent there right now, in a geometrical sense, they could life quite confortably, as in, there is enough space for the project to be highly succesful.

I found it quite a logical solution, because, regardless of how many purges the radicals/government/etc tried to carry out, the fact is that homosexuality always existed, and always will. I believe that rational and non-violent solutions more often find positive outcome, not to mention much cheaper. The very notion of "exterminating' homos is absurd and simply undoable, sure, it might not be pleasant in the first days, with the identifying, shipping, etc, but government work hardly ever is pleasant.

I found myself agreeing with the proposal, after some pondering.

What do you think, could you consider this, as a faggot, a viable, if not desirable, solution?

Let me hear your toughts.

I want off this ride. I don't even know how to interpret the things I'm seeing. What does this mean?

Someone distill this down for me.

faggotry is just a gateway degeneracy to pedophilia

YES THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS

Get fucked, you diseased-ridden queer. We don't need to ally with you degenerates against the Jews. You are the Jew's little golem of prague. Next you'll be telling us that we need to ally with niggers and spics against the Jews.

into the trash. Off yourself, poopdick

Sounds like what some burnouts kept saying about gamergate.

But looking at how the alt-right and "I'm progressive but against authoritarians" clique took over that whole thing, I can't say I fully oppose your argument either. But then again it's easier to realise why it happened, since user neckbeards with vidya "movement" is a bit easier to co-opt than something where there are faces in the first place.

I was trying to fact check and see methodology of the %33 of pedos are homos and can't find it.

Any help on Cameron, P., Proctor, K., Coburn, W., Forde, N., Larson, H., & Cameron, K. (1986). Child molestation and homosexuality. Psychological Reports, 58, 327-337. ?

Just like I always suspected.

He isn't actually gay. There are a bunch of people that go to /k/ meetups in all sorts of weird costumes. I think that one is from Oregon. The one that has the flamethrower and dresses as Mokou is Canadian.

A nigger is a nigger. No matter how much he may wish otherwise he will never be white. Conversely a white is a white and can never be a nigger.

based fags have my protection on the day of the rope

tbqh women are fucking horrible im just attracted to pussy got dang it

also u know genetic procreation is a bonus

Fuck off you reddit nigger faggot all niggers are niggers I don't care how much you want to suck token black dick they should all fuck off back to africa.

Something to do with 'le love and tolerance' probably.

top fucking kek, those men were better than all of us on this board. Hell they're better then most modern men.

I find being with men is better than women. I don't even hang out or even see other gays because I'm a semi hikki.

As for your leper colony idea. I don't want to live around other gays/trans if i don't have too. So no i wouldn't go there, i love the states too much too leave.

Nothing wrong with buying second-hand, unless you know the money is going to them.

You'll be hung along with the faggots, you enabler of degeneracy

stop trying to justify your sick perversions and mental illness, you degenerate. You might not be able to control whether you're gay or not, but you have all the power over controlling your actions and whether you act on your homosexuality or not.

Can't argue against double dubs

Not always, user. Not always. See: Rape of children.

and you think pedos can't control themselves? They absolutely can. They just choose not to.

I was on Tumblr and I literally can't even

archive.is/VNpCn

The day of the shooting I went out and upped my stash from about 500 to 975 rounds just so it wont' have to bite so goddamn hard on leather when I go buy more for the range.

-My reply on facebook to my cousin's cucked post about how terrorist suspects shouldn't be able to buy guns. Did I do good pol and am i missing anything???

you should have bought 3 thousand in .22 before the preppers and scalpers

youre missing the fact youre arguing with a brainwashed idiot

Thanks for the input, but don't you think its better to undo the programming than sit around and be a defeatist bitch?

noo, nobody can unfuck somebody that far gone, even half of Holla Forums isnt as retarded as your average antigun normie

I thought it was common knowledge that on facebook you're not trying to convince the person you're arguing with, but anyone that might be lurking?

And in the same vain anyone taking the information they learn here on 8pol and spreads it to other sites, youtube, twitter, facebook, anywhere online where normies congregate is doing gods work.

I thought they crapped out when the old fart died.

panic buyers are a great way to make a buck

Hell, I wasn't checking tabs, I lost track and thought this was /k/.

best of luck with that

so you want to brainwash the idiot thats such an ignoramous hes easily swayed by shitposting on facebook?

Like I said all i can do is try, he is my cousin after all and I'm not really worried about him anyway, I'm making my case for anyone that might be lurking.

I don't know why you have such a problem with me trying to redpill people on facebook?

as the man, so is the nature of his beliefs

-Another one of my replies, again open to anything i might be missing. I'm going to keep doing what I do, you stick around and circlejerk in your sekret club

you keep trying to describe the color blue to blindmen
godspeed

I my self write off a lot of gays because they are degenerate filth, demanding special snow flake status and recognition because they want to fuck their own gender.

You only need to look at gay pride events to see that gay people are not on our side they promote and revel in animal instincts and are not even human (majority not the rule) you only need to look at HIV and other STD infection rates coupled with promiscuity statistics, are these the sort of people we really want with us ?

Along with that gay parents are going to fuck up a child which they adopt are statistically more likely to be fucked up, even more so than a single parent.

The gay community has fucked up being gay these are, for the majority now, not the gay people 10's of years ago who just wanted to be left alone and were hard working people like you and me.

Okay bro, okay. Like i said bring me one of those 50s women and then we will talk.

people still believe that stuff?

you may be pointing the wrong way

do you find old-fashioned women attractive?

In the end it doesn't even matter. I can't stay hard if another person is in the room next too me and the blue pill don't do shit for me.

Reminder that Hitler rose to power on the backs of openly gay brownshirts, didn't give a fuck about it, and only got rid of them because the conservative industrialists, military, and nobles supporting him didn't approve, and he was afraid of their leader. A leader that he was suspiciously extremely close with.

We didn't.

IT'S A RAID, LADS! EVERYBODY TO DEFENSIVE POSITIONS!

REMOVE NEWFAG

I'm not impressed. They will hang on the day of the rope.

WBC is (or a least was, while Fred Phelps was alive, but probably still is) blatently fake and just used to create support for fags. "You're against homesexuality? What are you, a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? Are you going to protest soldiers' funerals?"

I don't know if you know this but prior to WBC Fred Phelps was a civil rights activist and Democrat politician. He was clearly a government stooge.