Do you feel bad for her? She is desperate for male attention because she has no confidence to compete with strong women...

Do you feel bad for her? She is desperate for male attention because she has no confidence to compete with strong women. So she is doing this geek niche. But her lips are way too low and there is no surgery that can raise your lips up. She just comes across like a childish little girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibl4kZXBnKg
store.anythingonshirts.com/blank/Hats?ma=0&t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally perfect.
Can't wait for her to bear my children.

She'll have beta and omega men pandering after her for years.

Pic very related. She still has followers some how.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT JENNY

More like Alpha+, get on my level, I've ascended!

she knows exactly what she's doing, and it's luring all of you faggots in. sooner or later someone will R34 her, if it hasn't happened yet.

omega is generally a higher-class, you're thinking of zeta or delta

dude you realise that's the entire fucking reason for her becoming a Ben Garrison like meme, right? What level of Irony are you on

SHE'S PERFECT

yes i'm aware, but it should stop before it gets to a point of no return, unless we somehow meme her into being an actual qt nerd waifu. also i lost track of my irony levels a long time ago

The fuck is 'too far', someone draws lewds of her? heavens the vapors have set in!

To spite you I'm asking all drawfags to draw lewds

We really need to kick off operation a new hope using shake as our flag since he was the first autist to scare her

I think the fan art approach works best tbh

The operation needs three wings.

1. Fan Art drawm badly ms style

2. Deliverers of these on twayter and racebook

3.greentexters on her youtube vidyos

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT JENNY

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Shut up we are gonna destroy her and there is nothing you can do, Master Shake!!!

That makes me like her more tbh.

She liked my little pony is a prequels arent bad redditor memester is a republican and a christfag and acts autistically yet you fuckers think shes as good as someone like maisie?

Link to vid where she says all that
also CLAIMED

Silly user, that's what gets me hard.

Twitter

Also go to her old videos

Link to acc

@Jennyenicholson you lazyfaggot

have some self respect, and dont be a fucking view hoe.

And?
Better than maisie.

Anything's better than that mutated whore.

She triggers every chara ter I hate

When will this memi die?

See?

Jenny is so innocent she doesn't know about finding boys. She thinks they are all up in a treehouse somewhere.

She IS a kissless virgin so this is probably accurate. She probably thinks boys still want to throw rocks at her

smh lads

>tfw grill and jenny is my waifu

SHE HASNT EVEN SEEN ANOTHER BOY

JENNY HAS SPENT HER YEARS EATING GRAM CRACKERS IN A ROOM WATCHING STARWARS SHE'S REVERSE GOKU AND DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOY IS

I pity you. The Jew has turned you into a Golem.

The jews fear jenny.

CAN WE GET SOME FAN ART ROLLING BOYZ

BB-88

JENNY I GOT YOUR NUMBER
I NEED TO MAKE YOU MINE
JENNY DON'T CHANGE YOUR NUMBER
EIGHT-SIX-SEVEN FIVE-THREE-OH-NINE

I want to kidnap Jenny and keep her in a room where I feed her chicken nuggets and watch videos with her

is that a phil collins song?

you know the rules sir

she has a "throw rocks at me" type of face

minus the mlp and christfag, that's literally the girl of my dreams. don't you dare try to bring her down to the hunchback's level.

Im going to link her here and bloe up the whole thing in the name of Maisie!
This is now a civil war. You did this.

Maisie vs Jenny begins

Maisie v Jenny: Dawn of Betafags

From the makers of Meme War 2016 and Inaguration freak out

I need to get posters of her and t shorts take a picture of myself and send it to her

DUDE PROGNATHISM LMAO!

Daily reminder the "DUDE X LMAO" sperg is mad because of the queen jenny

Speak of the devil

DUDE JENNAY LMAO!

Pure AIDS tbh lads

This is anti jenny. Do you see why I am pro?

DUDE AIDS LMAO!

You don't love Jenny enough.

Jenny gives you love and trips
No Jenny gives you pants of shit

In the Spirit of Zyklon Ben and Mike "If you like men, the dial's going to ten" Pence, I say we give a good honest go at giving Jenny the nicknames she deserves.

JENNY "BB-88" NICHOLSON

JENNY "SAND PEOPLE SHOAH" NICHOLSON

JENNY "TOMORROWLAND" NICHOLSON

These are confirmed.

JENNY "HOLOCOASTER" NICHOLSON

Jenny's greatest Tomorrowland disappointment was discovering the fabrication.

Fucking beta cuck

MORE JENNY NAMES

You know nothing of her bloodlust

Jenny "Mickey Mouse Club" Nicholson

Jenny "Lady and the Camp" Nicholson

Jenny "Jews Are Better Down Where It's Wetter" Nicholson

Jenny "Gaskuna Mulattas" Nicholson

Jenny "Rip him open" Nicholson
Jenny "Holocaoaster" Nicholson

Jenny "Kikehanger" Nicholson

Jenny "Double Shot" Nicholson

Jenny "Gyro Tower" Nicholson

Jenny "Power Surge" Nicholson

Jenny "Turbo Drop" Nicholson

Jenny "Zipper" Nicholson
Jenny "Electric Fence for my Friend Pence" Nicholson

Jenny "Jetpack Ride" Nicholson

Jenny "It's a Shoah World After All" Nicholson

I find your lack of originality disappointing

I'm an MS Painter, not a writer

Request a Jenny pic and I will draw

I want to see Jenny slaughtering sandpeople

what fuckin state are you in lad

Give me a moment I'm pretty drunk and trying to find my tablet

They're from my copypasta text file,

though I did find out I'm one state over from Jenny. debating dressing as shake and visiting her

fuck! I bought a tablet today and it's not working, so here's one with mouse.

FEED ME MORE TO DRAW

draw Jenny as the God Empress of Mankind gassing the Jews

Next baybee

no jews being gasses 0/10

You have an unhealthy obsession dude. Also you're either from the west coast or the fucking desert AKA scum central.

Ah shit give me a second

Desert which is close to dessert, which is close to sweet, which also can mean cool or cute.

Thus Jenny will love it.

Listen up you dry land hick, Jenny is gonna steal your fucking car if you bring her home and leave you to dry up in that death valley sun. I don't know if you noticed, but this Holla Forums… "Where the big boys play". Your dried up salamander ass can't cut it here with us top of the line genetic freaks.

Sorry took me ages to remember Aids Moby's name

My plan is simple, go to her door dressed as shake - film the whole thing with my friends Tyler and Jordan - present her a bouquet of lightsabers and tell her that I am the milkshake of her dreams - IS IT SO WRONG?

I'm not even gonna grace that plan with a response. Besides the hard part isn't getting the girl it's keeping her. And let me tell you something evaporated shake man you ain't got the guts, muscle, or BALLS to keep any kind of woman. Even a low class fish like jenny here.

I need moar to draw, drawing with a mouse is oddly fun

Draw your sorry ass sitting alone in the desert while jenny speeds off with your life savings.

But user, I wouldn't mind

Your art is improving

danks

Jenny = Holla Forums

is this supposed to be bad?

wew, thanks GayMasterShake. It needs dead sand people women and children, Jenny is being too kind.

Duel of the Fates, MasterShake is Oobie-Kanoobie and Jenny is Anakin. I want the scene when Oobie says "I love(d) you"

MOAR

What a fucking tease.

TITS OR GTFO

You know what to do.

JENNY HATES THE KIKES
AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT

Jenny "I found the Last True White Man" Garrison

(checked)
KEK DEMANDS JENNY X ZYKLON BEN

Got you covered fam.

TOP NOTCH
Somebody tweet this

That's magical

I would BUT I CAN'T

==SHE UNBLOCKED ME==…I THINK, can somebody see if my tweets are showing up?

If so sending her all the fan art from this bread

PUNISHED SHAKE
A man denied his waifu

GOOD SHIT

WE NEED MORE PILOTS

RED MASTER SHAKE TWEETING

RED NIANTO MAKING THE TRENCH RUN

JOIN THE ROGUE SQUADRON

Attacking the source rather than engaging with the content? Ad hominem.

Removed the water mark for babby.

I'll have you know I am what you call an Alpha X, I am so alpha that I loop back around and become Alpha+ all over again

sounds like something an omega would say tbh

I've already hit alpha prestige three times, pleb. I'm Alpha XY.

Heh, You haven't even hit prestige yet. Here's the REAL tier list.

TEACH ME OH GREAT MASTER

Seriously though, I'm ok with the level of social loser-ness I've achieved, whether I'm seen as a beta, delta, or omega, I think of myself as a gamma.

Honestly same here, I like what I like, I'm a bit of a redneck and I'm definitely a dumbass and I could go and Joe Rogan it up but honestly I like what I like

I best make vocaroos…that'll be a way to reach her

Caring about this shit is cancer.

Care about Jenny's sweetness and her emphatic Holocaust denial.

Besides only a God would be able to satisfy her

this has nothing to do with offending you it's a harsh truth. This waifu game you're playing has no winners. It destroys your mind and your body. You want a cute geek girl? They're a dime a dozen, all you gotta do is follow the big sexy 3 step program. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

Don't worry I'm on a see food diet, when I see food, I eat it! Also I get plenty of exercise, I walk from the couch to the fridge atleast twice a day and I'm pretty much 100% sure after watching so much Naruto I could do all the moves from memory.

I tried a shower once, it was disgusting. Get on my level you beta

Are you insisting that Jenny wouldn't go for Zyklon Ben or Sam Hyde or Moonman, but would insist on nothing less than God Emperor Donald?

she would go above all listed

You don't mean Barron?

The contract is sealed, Jenny will sit by the side of Barron

Yeah I am a beta, as in you beta believe I'll be boning jenny by the end of the month. But their's an order to these things and first I gotta lay your desert ass out like anakin did your sand people brethren. And while you're in the hospital moaning in pain, jenny will be at my place moaning my name.

MEME IT

Well jokes on you, I've got a whole night of Jenny planned and a 5 step plan to get to her. do you even know how to garnish a salad? how to tell a merlot from a cool glass of rose? no, I am a gentleman and she will be [SHAKED] before you! Get out of my way beta, the real big dads are talking

I can only MS paint can a photoshop bro do Barron waving with Jenny next to him?

Barron X Jenny = Ultimate ship

Fuck you

Jenny x Me

Jenny x Jenny is the only way

Jenny deserves better than some Holla Forums faggot. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

The only way we can appease Jenny is by cloning Jenny

Also just got a Jenny shirt and hat coming
youtube.com/watch?v=ibl4kZXBnKg

store.anythingonshirts.com/blank/Hats?ma=0&t=7

Meant this

NO
Jenny must come to know man.

Does Jenny have a PO Box? I want to send her Aqua Teen merch and drawings

Don't you mean come to know milkshake

Jenny is the kind of girl that if you sent her a Disney toy from the 1940s she'd want to come visit you.

Especially if it had a swatstika on it

I'm thinking the pack will be:

Any other suggestions

she's not even 18, why the fuck would she have a po box if she still lives at home?

I'm pretty sure she's mid 20s

She is 9

(heil)
HITLER CONFIRMS
JENNY IS 9
PERFECT AGE FOR BARRON

lads you have gone too far with the autism this time

>bloo

DRAW THIS GAYSHAKE

Feed me moar

You think this is autism?

Just wait till we send the package

It needs words GayShake

eh?

I like this sperg. His method acting is pleasing to me. Holla Forums has had a hole open for this kind of autism to bully since drumpfsperg left us.

That nigger wasn't acting though

I'm very open with the fact that I'm joking

Also have you noticed he just kinda vanished? Even the imitator? What happened?

BV dropped his post history to bully him and show that he was dead serious with his endless kvetching and he upped and vanished like a fart in the wind.

Didn't drumpfsperg kill himself at inauguration?

her sister is YT eceleb eldergod tier

alcohol poisons the body and clouds the mind, only fools and chumps mess with that shit. Guess what chucklefuck your 5 step plan doesn't mean shit when I'm already 10 steps ahead. But let's cut this bullshit Jenny is a basic ass bitch and I wouldn't even waste my time on her but fucking your dreams up is almost gonna be as sweet as beating your flabby ass. So how bout it shakey boy? You gonna step up to the plate? Name the time and the place and you and me we'll go one on one no holds barred.

Haha, damn son that's funny

Yeah it was, you were there for it sperg. You requested it actually

I know man, that's why it's funny

Do you have the image file of it?
Kaioshin is best BV

Guess what? Jenny is more woman than you could ever handle, she is a goddess who you should worship at the feet at. I'll have you know I did a push up today,

Meet me at the Alamo in 10 minutes. If you're not there you will be a coward forever more.

you ain't in texas fucker, but I'm not joking I am a professional wrestler by trade but I have a 3-0 record in mma. so we can do this in the octagon or the squared circle don't make no difference to me.

also jenny is a plain looking cunt I really can do better and in fact have done better.

I'M WAITING FOR YOU, WHERE ARE YOU

I'm right here you fat fuck

I fucking love you dude lmfao, give me a second

Ah, hello sir, you're looking for a Master Shake?
Well let me go ask around for him

I think I lost him, stupid Steiner doesn't even know! That you can't woo jenny with metal hair. Who the hell has metal hair?

Go back to whatever forum you came from.

I hail from 9gag

This actually pretty par for the course Holla Forums shitposting mate. What forum did you come from that you don't know this?

What did you just say you sunnuvabitch?

You think you can talk that kind of shit and get away with it? well you got another thing coming buddy.

You drew her tits bigger then they are 3/10

Taking me too long to find a beaten shake image, thought it'd be easy this was fun

Yeah you just got STEINERIZED boi

yeah it was fun, good shitposting my dude

think I might add this, anybody who challenges can have an MS paint war. Jennyposting really brings us all together

BECAUSE I LET YOU

???