So, me and this other guy was joking around one day and he somehow ended up sending me dick pics

So, me and this other guy was joking around one day and he somehow ended up sending me dick pics

the thing is now he wants me to send him one now.

what do Holla Forums?

send him a picture of Dick Dastardly and call him a fag

is that him in the pic?

if yes, go for it. he looks like prime husband material

pic is unrelated.

bump, please help

the fact that you're even considering this a little means you're gay deep down

rude

send him 2 dick pics

beat the living fuck out of him

OP I think you want the D

sodomites don't use grammatically correct formatting

send him the pictures that attention whore posted the other days.. i'm sure you won't hear another word from him then

I think you want advice on how to go about doing it back, then I think you want us to tell you what to do to mess with him. (´・_・`) ~*could be either , honestly.* Tell us how you feel, op.

just man up and do your deed sodomite
and send pics

I mean post them here

I get the impression that calling Anons sodomite is like saying sodomite. I don't think sodomite sounds funny, aesthetically. (^~^)~*…* maybe, it's not supposed to be funny.

(´∀`)~*hah!* That's new: got a word filter. I was so curious. The last time I was here that wasn't in place. I think it was better before.

You sootysodomite

Well, I don't think so! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°(」゚ロ゚)」~*oh shit! Maybe I am!*

*He's training to be a sodomite.*~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°(#・_・#)~*…omg no I'm not you guys be quiet please…**

Of course OP is a fag, but OP can be the kind of fag that can pick up chicks. See, on Craigslist you can find ads by women looking to get ploughed by 2 or more guys, many of whom seem to like it if bisexual stuff happens in the process.