If you want to know the future of Europe go read

If you want to know the future of Europe go read
"Europe: A prophecy" by William Blake
A poet and artist that had many freemason friends and puta freemasonic symbolism in everything he makes, but apparently wasnt a freemason himself(or at least there are no records of him being one)
Dont worry you dumb goy, this "book" only has 3 pages.
There is also a book about America.
Pic related is book cover (compas and god building the universe symbolism)

Other urls found in this thread:

93beast.fea.st/files/section2/blake/extras/
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
bartleby.com/235/258.html
bartleby.com/235/257.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post in pdfs and provide link pls

93beast.fea.st/files/section2/blake/extras/

Thought chang'd the infinite to a serpent, that which pitieth:
To a devouring flame; and man fled from its face
Then was the serpent temple form'd image of infinite
Shut up in finite revolutions, and man became an Angel;
Heaven a mighty circle turning; God a tyrant crown'd

Have any other books for the reading?

oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

This is own the philosophy and program of our enemies

Here's a link to the text for those who just want to read it.

bartleby.com/235/258.html

I'll upload America as well.

I don't want to read all this, sum it up.

How about I reserve my right to self-determinism in this regard before joining into your cult of fatalism?

"Albions Angel" and "Londons Guardian" represent the forces of the British government, Urizen is the god of restrictive reason and the origin of political repression, and fiery Orc is the spirit of revolt.

Here's the text for America.

bartleby.com/235/257.html

this, reading is degenerate self-indulgence.

The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of the understanding

The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of the understanding

In a world with rules and laws, expected outcomes and expected choices everything has already been precalculated and decided beforehand.
You can however believe your comforting lies, nobody is stopping you but yourself.

well aren't you saucy.

fine I guess I'll read it.

I'm firmly convinced most prophecies are just fairy tales told in such a generic manner it could easily relate to any point in history. In times of darkness they lend comfort by giving the illusion events are already set in motion with or without your hand involved. In other words: it makes people sit around on their hands waiting for some "event". No different than any religion waiting for a savior.

Also I can't understand either of those two so-called "prophecies" for shit. Writing is in way too many twisted tongues.

I have nothing but contempt for you.

I didn't expect anything else from you.

Convinced by?

Everyone is involved in everything. Prophecies are just there to show how things are going to unveil, not that they are happening without your help.

Some see them as guiding light, some see them as guidelines made by devil himself that should be fought but most people act like you said.
Nothing to do with prophecies themselves though, mostly it has to do with people reading them.