What are boys so fucking weak?

This could have really helped but little bitch boys can't into moodiness without ragequitting.

I mean, this is a couple layers of bait I'll give you that.
But the truth is woman are just used to this sort of shit. At least make your bait more detailed in the future.

Why can't guys get used to it? Why kill the whole trial and bury the potential?

It'd be expected for 'men' that would take birth control to be total pussies.

Found the breeder.

god damn, we need sexbots

Kill yourself tbh

Fuck off fag.

How's it feel that you're a failure of life?
Everyone knows the sole purpose of life is to grow, yet you're fapping to cartoons.
Well, to each their own.

Pussy whipped fagets are much worse.

Okay poopdick.

No thanks.

Not a rebuttal. I hope she at least treats you well. I know she doesn't.

Do queers actually talk like this?

I know I've heard "breeder" used unironically.

More like anti children women. They talk like that often.

Between this and this it's pretty apparent young men whine and quit in the face of challenge all the time.

Because even without the pill, women are already moody neurotics at least one week a month

1. Men and women are actually equal opposites. Everything is different, from personality and behavior to biology. Women are more afraid of physical pain than men because they're less likely to experience it. Men are more afraid of public embarrassment because they're less likely to experience it. Men deal with cold better, and women with heat better because women's capillaries are closer to their skin making them more sensitive to cold.

Similarly, women are more sensitive to external wounds and injuries, while men are more sensitive to internal injuries. Why? Because men are more likely to be in a physical confrontation/fight, and women have to give birth.

2. Feminists have been trying to stop male birth control research for decades. Why is that?

3, Chemicals in everything from soy products, plastics and drinking water have bombarded men with female hormones lowering testosterone rates and making men more feminized.

4. That's clearly a biased clickbait article.

Why don't you hate women like the rest of us?

dat source doe

Just observation. I'm sure some don't but the usual tone suggests most do.

thank god I don't deal in 3dpd so I don't have to do any of that cancer

Not uprising men had a hard time dealing with increased estrogen, vaginal bleeding, intermenstrual spotting., and missed periods. Assuming this trial involved surgery to install ovaries and a uterus.

Persons A and B are each subjected to medical interventions.

Person A bleeds as a result of the intervention.
Person B bleeds as a result of the interventon.

They have experienced "the same side effect."

Person A loses 8 pints of blood and dies.
Person B loses 8 milliliters of blood and does not die.

>lol Person A what the fuck are you some kind of pussy Person B had the same side effect as you did lol

Really makes you think

this was probably how women felt when female birth control emerged, give it time

What's this?

Male Black Cock injection.

Why does masculinity get attacked whenever men don't want to do some bullshit? Why isn't it politically correct to call women children or cunt in the media as it is PC to call men "wusses" and put a picture of a guy crying?

Because women generally behave and think more or less like children, men less so. This is silently understood by both sexes, so we play this silly game. Telling women they're obnoxious children is basically seen as "hitting below the belt" due to the truth of their nature.

By whom?
Men?
That's the problem. They have no fucking issues attacking masculinity, but suddenly we feel like protecting their feelings when they do nothing but shit on us?
That has to stop.

Be the change you want to see. Treating women like a strict parent has worked for me.

See every dude rolling in pussy vs your average SJW cuck beta male spilling his spaghetti trying to deify some fat bitch.

I take male birth control pills because I like the taste. I'm still a virgin by choice.

No. One individual's actions are the same as nothing. What we need is a bigger campaign to.

salt much? it's not like you could force us to take it either way

fag

reddit

grammatically correct formatting

sodomite