I don't remember

When the election is over what will
we talk about…it's been so long i don't
remember

we'll either talk about liberal salt, raid or just let Holla Forums die for the 70th time

i can't even remember the last raid it's been so long

The next election, of course.

habbo

Wanting to fuck our sisters and bitch about real life I guess.

please no

that wasn't a real raid that was some 4 cuck shit

fine, then lets raid something else

any ideas on a target?

radio talk show?

Ghost has been back for a while now. Trolling him has lost it's charm, though, since most callers now are liberal newfags.

Maybe Christian talk-shows?
It's always fun watching them lose their shit and start cursing.

Niggers

this

Two scenarios;
We start mining twitter and tumblr for liberal salt

I avoid Holla Forums for the next month as shitposters will be here flooding the boards to try to get salt out of Holla Forumsacks . Then we all talk about how rigged this shitty election is

There's no such thing as shitposting.

About 6 of us raided flockmod about a month ago. That was fun. Then we went to memecenter and it turned into sloppy gore posting, which I don't count as a raid since there was no uniformity and the site was relatively big for less than ten people to raid.

how about we orchestrate a raid? perhaps….leftypol? it's close and not that big

i can't believe it's only just occurred to me to call out people posting about the election on Holla Forums.

the election is a normy topic of conversation, we may as well have multiple threads on the board talking about the days weather forecast.

and they are as toxic mlp posters and so are hardly random, so i don't see why they get a free pass to fag up the board

i've been calling out Holla Forums for being political shills this whole time for supporting a mainstream political candidate, but i'm starting to wander whether these posters are actually trolls given that the chans stance to politics has always been that politics is scam to fool the general populace, so posting mainstream political dogma here would be like posting dead baby jokes on a motherhood forum ie shitposting.

i hope it's not too late in the day to make up some derogatory term for these posters, i guess it would be electionfag or something similar

it only recently occurred to me that Holla Forums has basically turned into Holla Forums vs Holla Forums or at least hillary vs trump.

i always predicted that Holla Forums was going to be an overflow for Holla Forums but it has literally turned into Holla Forumss test fire range for their trump shilling

reminds me of what happened to /n/ after /newsplus/ became a thing, it effectively turned into Holla Forums's news feed

scratch that electionfags are even more toxic than ponyfags given their mainstream appeal

I think most posters left out of nothaving much in common with the more vocal groups. ( ´¬`) ~*…* I recently returned after having left in December 2015. It seems a natural progression took place. Many Anons would inject politics in non-political threads (╥_╥)~*fuck, again?* then it would get ultimately hijacked by Holla Forums & Holla Forums. I've missed so much that I don't know any new or relevant discussions anymore. ╮(╯▽╰)╭~*for the best* The last big meme on 8ch I remember is Travis, Leo & *that one anime chick*~(°∀°)b at thestart of the nnew year. I think that user worked hard on making political posters take discussion elsewhere. I noted two memes or trends that I have no idea whatthe hell means.

XD :) ur right ;)

I blame the nofapfags for talking about topics like the election that are trickier to masturbate to.