liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957&comments=1
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_mmgg.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a grill?

no

Do you have a job?

nope, one of the reasons I wanna get high

Drugs

Ok, do you wanna get high because you dont have a job, but you dont have money for drugs…

…What if you get a job, forget the drugs because you have a job now, and buy a pair of mexicans/sandniggers and post OC?

You can grow your own magic shrooms for pretty cheap. Or you can hunt them in the wild if you learn what grows in your area.

What all junkies do, sell your body.

find some kids, tell them you'll buy them drugs, then go buy drugs and do them yourself.

drugs also sound fun

Isnt that a job?

And you sound like a fagget.

If I had the money I could get adderall, learn to code and become a programmer

Okay so here are your options

No.

How do I steal drugs?
How do I lucid dream?

Don't do drugs.

Go to the local hardware store and hit yourself in the forehead with a hammer really hard. The ER will fix you up with some painkillers.

find someone who does drugs, break and enter, steal, leave.
wikihow is your friend

And if we are lucky he will forget about posting on Holla Forums again.

do it to the temple. it's much more effective

What drugs do you want to do?

chamomile tea

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957&comments=1

Not OP, still a sodomite.

I did MDMA once.

I've heard people say that growing shrooms is super easy and I want to try it out. Do you know of any good guides or PDFs going into detail on how to grow them properly? If so can you link me please

1. Make ad on Craigslist
2. Arrange for meeting
3. Suck dick
4. $$$$$
5. PROFIT

Read your Bible and meditate instead, OP

OP long term you should befriend a dealer or someone that has a prescription for the drugs you're seeking. Once you're in good with them mention that you can sell some to your buddies and see if they will front you drugs. This is where the hard part starts, you have to get rid of enough to cover the price of all of them while selling at a price point that leaves enough to cover your own addiction plus things like fast food, cigarettes, and gas for your car. Most people fall into the trap of taking the entire stash and having to pay it back themselves. This screws you on a connection and makes you totally broke.

Hence the rule

In the short term, take your ass to wal-mart and steal DXM. They have it in capsules and cough syrup. Depending on your weight one or two bottles should be enough for you. Don't steal a product that has other active ingredients in it like Tylenol. Keep in mind you're stealing the most shop lifted item in the store so they'll be watching you closely. I used to pocket the item then take it into a bathroom with me then I would empty out the capsules and throw the bottle in the trash can under lots of used paper towels. I never got caught but I got followed a lot and I don't do stupid things like this anymore.

Honestly though OP it's best to get a job, any shit job. If you work at Mcdonalds you can support a pretty heavy drug addiction. Just know that that's as far as you'll get in life so decide if you want to be a slave to a chemical before embarking on this.

Best of luck.

I fucking hate hood people, anons.

I don't. I have hood connects. They have good prices. And I act like a total sperg.

Biblefag here, can confirm.

grow mushrooms, can confirm it's super easy and pretty cheap. Once you have the fixed cost of equipment, you need the sports which will cost you about 30 bucks, or you can get a 4 pack for 70 bucks, but that's a shit ton of mushrooms. Then you need jars and some gardening things, but those are very cheap. Most expensive thing you need is a pressure cooker. I have pounds of dried mushrooms in my freezer. The thing is, you can't do them every day. Once every three days at the most. And you can have a bad trip.

go on alphabay

Check out erowid nigga

erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_mmgg.shtml

I know spores for "microscopy" lol are legal in many places, but are there precautions one should take in ordering them?

I get the paranoid feeling that the piggus wait until a couple of weeks after your delivery, get a warrant–probable cause being based on your having ordered psilocybin spores–then come in and send you to prison for your jars of shrooms.

???

Pigs dont really care about one nigga growing shrooms of all things for personal use TBH

JENKUM

stop bitching to Holla Forums and get money

How do you not have money? Get on assistance

Stop!

Hammer time

Nutmeg