- Some people seem alarmed, but there doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency
- This person named 'Ezekiel Dolice' stands around and films it while vaping
- The bouncer has to yell at people to get out

MASS SHOOTING CONFIRMED

Also here is a great video of the Crisis Actors fucking up:
>>>/pulsearchive/40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqvV1pZN3Go&list=LLue6lw7NKOjf7ynQU5N9aNg&index=6
google.com/search?q=pictures of giffords crime scene was shooting in tucson real?&safe=off&biw=1067&bih=495&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjomsTR8q3NAhUY3GMKHWghCJYQ_AUIBygC#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=pictures of giffords crime scene was shooting in tucson
youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77540290/purpose-of-the-orlando-hoax-has-been-made
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article84037982.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
independent.co.uk/news/world/the-terror-trail-that-wont-grow-cold-dark-forces-bombed-bologna-station-in-1980-killing-85-at-a-1509705.html
youtu.be/OC5tDJTIzPQ
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/k-y6MiUwuKM
youtu.be/n2CwTnEkJSA
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts
youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was all a false flag, Muslims din do nuffin!

No it wasn't look at the 50 dead bodies and 53 wounded in the video.

>not knowing mudslimes are based for hating kikes and fags and whites
smh tbh fam

blah blah blah, white westerner governments are the root of all evil. The Muslims dindu nuffin. When they're raping white women, it's still just a false flag bro.

Man the likes really want to push the hate muzzie agenda. Don't worry we hate them too, but we still hate your smelly slimy kike ass more.

Let the board sliding begin!

No rational person could look at that video and then shill for Israel's version after that.

Kind of that like the video of the Palestinian that was wounded in the street and an IDF soldier just walks up and puts a bullet in his skull. They tried to defend it like "He was a stabber!" Well what does that make the soldier that executed him? An executioner/shooter?

Yeah, this zio-kike method of trying to stir up Bubba from Arkansas to fight Israel's enemies is nothing new.

Have a look at the kike shills in GLP and kikebeirt.

Anyone old enough to remember the massive effort in the early 2000's by the kikes to get Americans in a frenzy to go to war in the middle east? They are still pushing for the Iran invasion 15 years later ffs.

I think I'm going to have to do an effort post on this subject this weekend.

I'll give kids the benefit of the doubt if they didn't experience the early 2000s becuase they were too young to pick up on the propaganda.

The shilling is very kikey and obvious. They are even spamming the same shit.

OP how do you know the body is dead? UNCONFIRMED

How? This and the bahavior in the video points to it being a false flag.

See above.

How fucking stupid are you?

The shooter's father met with Clinton and Obama. He worked for the state.

9/11 was a false flag, and people still died.

Megashill faggot.

Where’s the picture of the guy fellating himself?

I need something to show normalfags to blow them the fuck out.

I think people actually think "false flag" means completely didn't happen. They don't know it just means the story as it's told didn't happen.

Also this stale meme. Muslims have been doing shit since Mohammad starting fucking children.

We all know and have come to hate Islam. Muslims doing Islamic stuff while being directed by Clinton and Friends™ doesn't excuse them from being Muslims or doing Islamic stuff.

When we point to an Islamic false flag, it means the list of who to hang is longer, than if the shooter or what have you had truly been a lone wolf. Saying an Islamic attack is a false flag does not equate to absolving Muslims or Islam, or the people involved.

Now let's talk about the real problem in this thread. Jews. Jews like you.

Damn that's beautiful.

Can this be the beginning of a new genre of art? Dead faggots on a dance floor?

newsflash, drunk as fuck people haven't got a clue whats just happened and wander about like drunk idiots

False Flag = Government operation meant to push an agenda that is disguised as something else. People die in these.

Hoax = Nothing actually happened.

Learn the difference, it could prevent you from being a faggot.

user, I have spent the last 4 days being called a shill and a Jew because I have maintained that this was a false flag since the begining. I dug all the dirt on Sarah Roen Brady, Scott Bowman, and Nicholas Hornstein . Hell I even made an archive board so we don't lose all this information that is being saged to death.

I'm entitled to a little bit of sarcastic hyperbole if I want.

This overwhelmingly proves that it was indeed a false flag.

I am guessing Omarr shot himself in the head in some kind of public suicide at the gay-club and then they tried to hold everyone inside while they got the crisis / SWAT ready.
>>>/pulsearchive/41

Then the SWAT comes in and mows faggots down
-or-
They lied about the dead bodies. There are reports of people being locked in their hospital rooms while the bodies were brought in:
>>>/pulsearchive/39

This user gets it. This is a very funny post.
Hes playing along with my sarcasm.

LOL. That's the best they have?

I fucked up those links.

Live caller gets hung up on when he says people were holding them inside:

Black Guy says they locked people in their rooms and told them there was a shooter in the hospital:
>>>/pulsearchive/41

I cant fucking type I guess. You can find the post if you care.

Seemingly not; since it went over everybody's head due to your autism.
Probably because the evidence is against you.
NEWSFLASH: in such a situation you'd be far more interested in saturating your dopamine receptors and trying to find out the location of who's going to shoot you with nicotine than filming corpses.

Have you seen the shit @NicHornstein was posting on his instagram?

I want to believe.

How does being skeptical of Jew media narratives ( despite all the CONFIRMED false flags they have pulled ) make someone a sand nigger apologist?

You must be fucking new or a shill to follow that logic.

The video of them putting down the wounded guy to stand for a sec is NOT a smoking gun.

He was wounded in the leg and probably just shouldn't walk to avoid blood loss. Have you ever carried a full grown man? You gotta put someone down every now and then.

The rest of it is conflicting news reports which are released for literally every event.

The webm in the OP also proofs nothing. You have no idea when this was shot, you have no idea what the people present were aware of, you have no idea what the rest of the place looks like.

Your standrd of evidence is absolute shit and if you can't see why people call you retarded just stay mad.

Trust us goy!
The Jew media and a bunch of faggots told you so!

Thanks for your work and perseverance. Extremely fishy stuff

This vid should be stickied during reasonable discussion.

I'm not saying the mods are compromised, but it looks like they are on vacation or something.

Seriously. The owner was probably just telling the drunk guy on the floor to leave.

were you not here yesterday? a webm thread of a nigger fucking a white girl was alive for 500 posts before it fizzled out. at the same time actual threads about DHS saying right wing nationalists are just as dangerous as muslim terrorists were bumplocked.

mods are literal kikes.

Maybe they're backpeddling due to the Trump phenomenon. If Trump didn't exist, they could have gone along quietly with D&C'ing the West with migration (while helping genocide whites). They want to import the rabid Islamic dogs THEY created. You see, Hillary is their perfect candidate, she's a neocon in support of both migrants and the "not all muslims" narrative. But Trump is very anti-Islam and there's not much they can do about it; are they trying to ride the tide, in order come away unharmed? The existence of Milo is probably another one of these co-opt schemes.

Even for a shitpost this is tacky tbh fam.

Milo is very much a plant. Fuck that guy, but then you have people on here saying "I'm glad he got banned from twitter." Like we aren't in that group that is going to be hunted for 'hate-speech'.

Bump for truth

He's not a fucking american, so he deserves whatever his shit country's EU worked out with twitter and kikebook. This is the agenda coming back to fuck them in the ass ( no pun intended).

Just because he spouts pro trump shit doesn't mean he's not here to subvert and redirect our energy. The greasy fucking greek is a nigger fucking kike faggot.

false flag does not mean the event was fake, just that it was done under a different side than it was presented.

Everything done by ISIS is false flag by default

Nah a towelhead shooting up a bunch of people is very much the result of multiculturalism. There is no false flag. The government had nothing to do with it outside of exploiting it for gun control. This sort of event exposes liberals and yet they just double down and act like a bunch of Muslims in a country is a good idea.

Yeah. I had to suspend my disbelief of guys having a little bleed after supposedly being shot in the leg with an AR-15 .223 rifle.
This is what a .223 bullet does to a leg at close range. Notice something? Notice how the "victims" are just okay?

No blood. False flag.

get the fuck out you kike

Oh and I forgot to mention how a guy was shot four times in the back and he's alright and talking.
The .223 would have outright killed him. The 9mm possibly would have let him survive. But no fucking way did he just survive 4 shots to the back and be able to talk just fine several hours later to his kikebook.

Not everything is a false flag.
Not everything is sliding.
People just know you're spouting bullshit so they ignore you and you fall to the bottom of the catalog.
It's very simple.
Maybe you should start making actual arguments instead of shouting "FALSE FLAG" and "FUCKING JEWS ARE SLIDING THIS" at everyone who expresses doubt.

I'm perfectly fine with a false flag as long as it actually works out for America instead of liberal, muslim communists. Ammo's ammo.

I really hope you are a kike(I don't think I have ever said that about anyone).

Because if you are what Holla Forums is now, this place is lost.

Not an argument.
Please try again.

Are you retarded? he didn't even use an ar-15, thats just le media scary gun name, also you do know that wound in the first picture is from a hollowpoint right?

see:

Yeah, the shilling's really obvious.

so 100 people were shot and no mass panic?

Are you a shill? You are already retarded. Proven by your shit-tier argument.
What did he use then?
No it's the AK 47.
No. It' M193 ball round you fucking retarded shill.

I wouldn't be surprised either way, jews always play both sides.

This is the first response eveytime this topic is discussed and some people still dont believe in shills.

Not an argument.
Try one more time. I'm sure you can get it.

Take a look at 3 out of the 103 of the muskets used in the attack.
He pre-loaded them and stuck them down his pants as to not be suspicious.

Obviously these are the arms meant by the 2nd amendment.

Its very obvious what a 'lone wolf' can do with 103 muskets down his pants.
We need to outlaw all guns except nerf guns, but those must be highly regulated.

Jews, Muslims, Niggers, and Spics got to go. Not just Muslims you neocuck motherfucker.

He's on your side you dense mong.

to you then you shill.

This is normal for an emergency with causalities of this caliber. You really think they'd just bring in over 100 people in critical condition calmly and let the other residents of the hospitals roam the hallways?

Don't you see? It's clearly due to right wing extremism!

If Israel wants non-Jewish Americans to keep fighting wars for it, then perhaps they should immediately cease to push degeneracy on Western white nations

If I see the word shill again I'm going to go postal.

Nobody can discuss anything on this site anymore due to this shit, especially with the retards who use it 5 times in one fucking post.

Stop trying to consensus build, you awkward Jew-faggot.

Holy shit just FUCKING STOP, jesus christ.
Use your goddamn brain for a SECOND.
STOP RESPONDING TO EVERYTHING WITH "LOL UR A JEW".
MAKE A GODDAMN ARGUMENT OR DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

why are you getting triggered brah?

where's the mass panic? 100 people were shot,50 dead

The only real way to prove in my mind beyond a doubt that "false flag" is if we get a list of all the victims and begin going through them and the interviews with people, and prove that the victims don't exist and didn't really die

Part of the reason tehse things feel like false flags is because they just don't FEEL real to me. Call it an uncanny sense I feel in my gut, but I don't feel like people really believe that it actually happened. Maybe that is because it happens so often, or maybe that is because people in their UNCOSCNIOUS and SUBCONSCIOUS minds are just partially aware that this just ain't actually taking place

Think about it - what is that feeling you have? I think most people know, in some part of themselves, that these "events" aren't real

I don't know how to explain it. People can say things and pretend to be sad, but is it true that we all just kind of feel like "Yeahhh… that didn't really happen, did it?"

Maybe it isn't that it didn't actually happen at all, but that the version of the truth we are getting isn't the whole thing

What is the REAL truth of what took place? Who was Omar Mateen? Did he have connections to other shady characters? Was this PLANNED by more than one person? What is actually happening?

These are the questions that make us know, "That didn't fuckin' happen like that, now did it? So why should I even mourn! What am I supposed to be MOURNING?"

This makes me think it was a hoax, usually in these types of shootings the shooter can't hit fuck all.

Why are you spamming this cuck anyways?

NIC HORNSTEIN WAS THE GUY ON THE ROOF

Tightly packed club, different situation than a school or something.

IIRC, the victim list was like entirely spics. Might be hard to track things down.

If you see the "wounds" of the victims its weird. You'd think you'd see a lot of body shots, but no apparently he shot their legs and they didn't bleed that much and had weak ass bandages to stop the 'bleeding' .

What the fuck is this shit man?

THE GUY ON THE ROOF WAS NIC HORNSTEIN

The Jew who sat on the roof overlooking the crimescene for 9 hours with the cops not having a problem with it at all!

the pics of the room with guns, what the fuck is that?

I don't know, but I am obviously a kike because I think its weird this guy was allowed to sit on the roof in a superior firing position for 9 hours

We Nightcrawler now?

false flag has to be against school children or church niggers or something and by done by a whyte

not enough people give a fuck about what happens to fags and sucking muzzie dick is america's #1 pastime at this point

???

Here you go sicko

survival analysis, the ones that lived got hit in the leg

NIC HORNSTEIN might have been Mossad but he likely was on duty and summoned to be the eyes and ears of the JIDF, or perhaps the IDF knew of this terrorist in advance and were shadowing him. The event lasted like 6 hours total so if the guy was anywhere in Orlando he could have gotten on location in like 30 mins.

stop shilling moishe

I mean thats gay as fuck, but it doesn't prove that Omarr shot up the club.
It just proves there were some fucked up degenerates in the club.

Yea thats the guy. The Donald trump tweet is a shield to keep Holla Forums from digging.

Muskets, when used by someone properly trained, can fire upto 5 times a minutes and are far, far more lethal

Repeating rifles also exsisted at the time of the admendments writing. Like the Puckle gun which predates the second amendment by 3/4ths a century.

Also, if you want a more indepth understanding of the second amendment from the founders perspective, read their own words about it. Federalist paper 46

Its about overthrowing tyrannical government.

user you are wrong.
They just got done fighting a Guerilla war against the most powerful military force of the time and winning.
They were concerned about Deer/Bird hunting.

:^)

Talk of "false flag shootings" is disinfo meant to discredit us, similar to flat earth theories.

You're a fucking moron if you take this shit seriously. There are far too many variables that could go wrong in staging something like this. That a Muslim would go on a rampage isn't so unbelievable that we need to embrace nonsensical conspiracies in order to make sense of the event.

You just have to ask the Liberals why would the F.F write a law that would enable the government to have guns.

This and a guy has admitted to blocking an exit door of the club after he successfully escaped.

This presumably caused a mass of people to gather in front of the exit door.

That spic is an actor, very fishy

Do any of these actors do interviews WITHOUT something in their ears?

The boston bombing bullshit made me just question how any average person thinks any of this shit is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqvV1pZN3Go&list=LLue6lw7NKOjf7ynQU5N9aNg&index=6

That clearly isnt the same person.

Are you trolling are or you seriously this face blind?

He's a fag, what do you expect?

You don't understand how Skype works.

He literally used "din do nuffin" and you faggots still took it seriously

We dont accept your narrative shill.

A community that refuses propaganda cannot be subverted.

he has the same name

nice try retard

I'm convinced that those who embrace these "staged shootings" conspiracies are either low IQ morons or shills attempting to give the appearance that Holla Forums is populated by paranoid schizophrenics.

You think that invalidates the fact that they're clearly two different people?

Your attempts to stifle discussion are not working and your posting has made it very obvious you are not one of us. Youre a paid shill.

see

SHILL BTFO

Stop, for fuck's sake.

Nice meme faggot.

Why would TPTB want to frame Muslims for such a brutal attack when such attack would surely produce backlash against Multiculturalism? It makes no sense.

I bet you believe everything the governemnt and media tells you.

What about operation northwoods and ajax?The admission to faking the gulf of tonkin incident? The classification of mossad involvement in 9/11?

You can call us stupid but that does not make it so nor disuade us from search for truth. You are bad at your job.

Those pics are highly fucking suspicious.

Its like the goebbels quote about the jew recoiling when being outed.

To convince the rightwing of anti-gun measures.

Idiot.

Its more like a bunch of broken records who're incapable of arguing using a single word to shut people up, and in response getting called a shill themselves.

Isn't an argument.

I made it clear that I do not reject conspiracies as a whole. I believe you're either shilling disinfo or you're just so stupid that you're falling for it.

That doesn't make any sense. Right wingers always purchase more firearms in response to mass shootings. An ISIS attack in the USA would make right wingers believe firearm ownership is more important than ever.

You're a fucking faggot and are everything wrong with this board.

Not really, it's about military action in the Middle East. Syria or Iran or both.

This is what a crime scene looks like. Tucson, this shit really happened. Jared Loughner really existed, compare all the bullshit happeneing in this charade to a REAL shooting event.

Night and day.

google.com/search?q=pictures of giffords crime scene was shooting in tucson real?&safe=off&biw=1067&bih=495&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjomsTR8q3NAhUY3GMKHWghCJYQ_AUIBygC#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=pictures of giffords crime scene was shooting in tucson

It was a false flag, but this time people actually died, or I have yet to see evidence yet that proves they did not die.

Unlike Sandy Hook. That one their was more evidence to support no one died and it was fake then their is evidence the moon revolves around the sun.

The leave

There are photographs of a shooting which occurred outside compared to little/none of a shooting which occurred inside.

Shocking.

Quit being a fucking autist. It's semantics, the MCX is an AR platform rifle with a few minor changes. Any normal person just calls it an AR. There are hundreds of different variants with unique model names due to legal issues that no one actually ever refers to.

Over 100 gay and narcissistic faggots in a club social signalling to each other and other faggots, KNOWN actors in the club (kek) and none of them have tons of pictures or video of the nights events?

None of them went Blair With Project last will and testament style into their phones?

No triage happening outside in the parking lot?

50 people wounded and where are the amber lamps? Give me a fucking break.

Some kike on the roof takes pics for "9 hours" but none of anyone covered in blood?

Right

He was passing by in his bike. He wasn't attending the rally.

Is there other evidence of him being a trump supporter?

Wasn't there supposed to be 100 dead and wounded?

How about let the sovereign countries who want to cuck themselves go ahead and we don't turn into a nation of dishonest kikes, how does that sound?

wasnt it a 3 hour ordeal? if you were hiding under a table in the corner for 3 hours you'd probably want a cigarette too…..

Op was being sarcastic btw, no need to sage

I agree. That is what gave it away as being a false flag.

No.

We have pictures of Mossad on the roof at the scene.

The cops would not have let someone sit in a high-ground position that could cover the entire street for 9 hours.

Keen Eye

He posted one picture where hes implying he won the "Tour De Trump" and has a picture with Trump.

Now we're getting it!
This is the proverbial, "Spitting on the Tip" before we go to war in Syria to make Greater Israel Real.

It gets even more ridiculous, when you see him showing up in the pictures taken by people…. where the 'victims were massing'.

THREE JEWS ON A ROOF!

See:

There are no "sky shots" of the victims preparing around the corner, but there are tons of cropped shots(note the difference in resolution between the first twitter picture that was deleted and the rest), facing a single direction looking at the night-club.

He had a great view of the wounded, but never took a photo.

Hes on the roof for 9 hours, and records 5 seconds of video.

If someone did this you'd just dismiss it as a "crisis actor" anyways.

It's not always possible to predict behavior of people in a dramatic situation.

Proof that's Mosssad and not police?

You don't think that the police would have noticed a fucking sniper team on the roof of a nearby building?

That could just be the camera on a tripod instead of a gun tbh fam

Nah m8 it's definitely Mossad can't you see they're holding bagels?

tbh that looks like a normal person in shorts standing there

not sure about the other two

to be fair it looks like it is after the shooter is dead and they're trying to get everyone out

the camera guy doesn't pan around much and the quality sucks shit through a straw

it would be something if it was more definitive

That is the place where Nick hornstein ( definite Jew and probably Mossad ) took his videos of the gunfire supposedly neutralizing the suspect. He doesn't mention anything about being bothered by police despite having front row seats to the biggest "terrorist" massacre since 9/11.

ctrl+f this thread for Hornstein

This is so obvious that it really goes without saying.

This is such an obvious false flag, I can't believe you retards fell for it.

Wrong, they carried the people before the shots were fired.
See this post and the next one.

Wrong, they carried the people before the shots were fired.
See this post and the previous one

i bet those kikes started dancing and shit, caus you know they were just documenting the event

Thanks for the backup user.
You are starting to understand this story being told by the storyteller Nicholas Wies… Hornstein

What do you think the thread shill will say to this?

Here is the full video if you haven't seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4

BYE SHILL

Remember all the footage from the massacre in Paris? There is lots, inside, outside with sound, without sound etc. etc. You can see bodies everywhere.. We haven't seen just a SINGLE second of video of ANYTHING from this GAY CLUB.

And you wonder why people don't take us seriously.

Then when you compare the photographs @NicHornstein alleged to have taken with his cell-phone to the hundreds of photos/videos taken on his instagram, none of that lines up.

There are more (((coincidences))) too.

all the police cars are where the generator would be, so they probably moved it after the shootout, which is when they would be carrying out victims of said shootout…

unless i'm missing something this is shit

What do you guys think of this explanation for the shooting?

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77540290/purpose-of-the-orlando-hoax-has-been-made

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article84037982.html

Don't fall into this PSYOP, you'll be chasing your tail.

This PSYOP is just like 9/11 and JFK; it gets the people at the TLAs pinging HUMINT databases (that the gay illuminati controls). Upon pinging those assets the person doing the query becomes their target. Rinse. Repeat.

Some call this Zersetzung. That's too complicated… I call this ugly/evil/gay individuals looking in the mirror and challenging the existence of a God that made them so. This is such a challenge.

————————————
(You)
What do you think the thread shill will say to this?
————————————

> "Someone moved the generator then moved it back to the same spot."
————————————
>>6359418 (You)
all the police cars are where the generator would be, so they probably moved it after the shootout, which is when they would be carrying out victims of said shootout…
unless i'm missing something this is shit
————————————

The generator is in front of the 'Stand Up MRI' Clinic at night.
The generator is in front of the 'Stand Up MRI' Clinic at day.
Victims are carried at night

Victims had to be carried before the generator was put there.
Shooting happened after the generator was put infront of the 'Stand Up MRI' Clinic.

Starting to get a little bit (((ridiculous))) how (((dense))) a bunch of holocaust deniers are when it comes to seeing this.

I guess the shills stopped trying after getting BTFO that hard.

Holla Forums WINS!

MIDF plz go and stay go…

No, we just reported you for shitposting and moved on.

Bumperino!

All shitskins look the same to me, Mehmet.

Did any of these "victims" get buried yet?

Are there wakes for the so called dead?

Spanish folks love taking pictures of bodies lying in the coffin. They pose all around it and upload that shit.

Are these all closed casket, because a chest shot doesn't warrant one.

Another thing fags are the vainest people out there. They would be ducking and at the same time uploading shit to TMZ or some shit.

If there are any open caskets then I'll believe if not, fuck Israel.

This is a good point. In Latin American culture it's not even taboo to have straight up gore in the newspapers.

You really want us to go to war with another middle-eastern country. Don't you?

You’ll notice that I didn’t sage, because the thread disproves your bullshit, you cocksucking faggot.

Reported for false flag.

These threads need bumping:

Contribute information where it will be saved in locked threads the shills can not get to:
>>>/pulsearchive/

[B]

U

Looks like we're getting with MUH FALSE FLAG retards

*getting raided by

Get fucked Kikes

Is it so unreasonable to consider the possibility that a man who attended a mosque where a radical preacher urged the murder of homosexuals, and whose father is vocal supporter of the Taliban, would ultimately be involved in a terror attack against homosexuals?

The problem with these false flag threads is you goofballs rarely establish a concrete motive for said false flags. It makes very little sense why someone would undertake such risky and elaborate plans that rarely seem to achieve their presumed end goal. It's especially odd because many of you would argue the conspirators are perfectly willing to kill people, even young children. So…why would they ever fake an attack?

The crisis actors thing has got to be the strangest recurring notion. What effect would a crisis actor have that an actual victim wouldn't? Why would you risk the exposure of hiring someone who could be one LinkedIn search away from being exposed as a fraud, when a genuine victim is likely going to say exactly what you want them to say anyway?

If the people orchestrating these events can control both the nature of the event itself AND the media's reaction to it, then it would line up with their supposed agenda every single time. Instead, it almost always directly refutes it.

This is what false faggers actually believe.

I don't consider anything Jews tell me, even if laced with truth.

Hey jews

Are any of these "victims" going to have an open casket wake?

You didn't answer my earlier question.

50 victims. They couldn't have all been head shots.

What does the mossad training manual tell you about putting on wakes for mass shooting victims?

I guess it says closed casket for victims privacy or because of serious wounds.

Jews you can't tell us that not one of the victims is going to have an open casket.

oh i see i mistook the day picture for before the shooting and not the day after

that is strange

and by the way you just gave yourself away with the way you replied

We are at war Anons!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Yeah no offense, but you ruin this board /x/

don't lie, this was shot last night in your mom's bedroom.

.223/5.56 behaves like .22LR at close range.

IIRC it fails to fragment inside 25 yards and outside 150 yards.

is that from a video if so does anyone have it?

Saying MIDF is a red flag that tells us you are JIDF.

Reposting Omar Mateen's acting credits from the other thread:

Love City, Jalalabad
Bad Boy
(2013)

The Big Fix
Himself
(2012)

The Department
Himself
(2015)

World Peace
Himself
(2012)

Link related, is a clip from "The Big Fix"
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

Is this even the same club?
How did you find out it was shot in the same club?
Even if all the evidence was deleted do you have a screenshot?
You have no evidence besides the supposed name of the file.
Are you being serious?
Are you wasting my time?

find out on the next Orlando was a false flag thread

Some people here are truly stupid.

'False flag' doesn't necessarily mean people don't die. It's even better when people die.

'False flag' means the real perpetrator is some group who wants to exploit the attack for political purposes.

Classic False flag terrorist attack: Bologna train station bombing in 1980.

independent.co.uk/news/world/the-terror-trail-that-wont-grow-cold-dark-forces-bombed-bologna-station-in-1980-killing-85-at-a-1509705.html

In 1984 a convicted neo-fascist, Vincenzo Vinciguerra, was questioned by Bologna investigators. He testified that he had been recruited for an earlier car bomb attack near Venice by Gladio, a shadow army set up by the Italian secret services in the 1950s as part of a Nato plan to create guerrilla resistance in the event of a Soviet invasion or communist takeover in Nato countries. By the time Vinciguerra carried out his attack, in 1972, Gladio was considering pre-emptive action against the increasingly popular Communist Party, according to General Gerardo Serravalle, the secret service chief in charge of the Gladio network.

Even if the shooting is legit, the jew media still cashed in on the event to hype up gun control to the max, even pushing some fake "witnesses" who have anti-gun rhetoric.

But they always do that. It's not in itself evidence that it was a false flag attack or a hoax.

And it's even worse when the shooter uses an AR-15 instead of pistols so they can again call for a ban on "assault weapons".

Remember the massacre at Virginia Tech? That crazy korean student killed 20+ people with two ordinary semi-auto pistols – in a gun-free zone. I think the president of the university was even proud to call Virginia Tech a gun-free zone.

But the media couldn't use this event to call for a ban on "assault weapons".

Shill Tactics:
+ Excessive use of muslim pejoratives.
+ The shill is projecting and accusing his target of being a shill.
+ Worthless Sage Reply

Basically, if you don't mention the jews in every posts, you are a shill.

Honestly, it's getting tiring at this point.

When the jews strike, he blames muslims.
When the muslims bite, he blames the jews.

Both are gonna die.

This thread reaffirms that POL is shilled by lots of mudslimes.

your shill language is blatantly obvious kike, gas yourself and get the fuck off our board.

Remember to report this fucking namefaggot.

kek, faggot

It was a SIG MCX and it was possibly in .300 blackout you fucking fairy. Either way, 55gr xm193 (which is the shit that caused the wound in pic most likely) takes a few inches through a wound channel to fragment. You can look it up if you don't believe me, the shit's out there on the ballistics. Yes, it's very nasty - especially within 150m - but if it's a relatively peripheral wound it will go through and through like 62gr xm855 tends to and ice pick.

A+

That makes fuck all sense.

No, it's really fucking tiring. First thing, the narrative has changed - at least in part. I was hearing that it was a hoax outright and now that it's more likely to be a 'false flag.' The worst part is the total inconsistency. You couldn't hold all stories to the same lack of rigor and hilariously dubious standards of evidence else the whole world falls apart around you. If you believe all of this is bullshit, why believe any FBI or DOJ stats are true? Why believe that anything the government reports is even remotely accurate (or that they even try to be)? Why believe in anything you can't verify with your eyes? Even then, should you believe your eyes? You might well be under the influence of a program like MK Ultra.

What these rabid conspiracy theories turn into is a sort of choose your own adventure brand of deconstructionism where you choose the end point, though I think for a lot of you the rabbit hole doesn't stop until you reach the abyss of pure nihilism.

I think I'm done with this shit. I'm trying to talk sense to useless cocksuckers who would rather believe that there's some nearly omnipotent gathering of Western intelligence agencies, corporate interests, elite families, and various other merchants than that they stand a chance in gaining power and coming to the fore in some sense. Even if they are coming to power merely invested behind a strong leader and party - not that this prime opportunity has manifested anywhere yet to my knowledge.

Ignore the 'victims' being carried and dropped when they think they're off camera
youtu.be/OC5tDJTIzPQ

Ignore that the main people involved are actors
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/k-y6MiUwuKM

Ignore the parents of murder victims who (yet again) can't produce any tears or seem even slightly genuine
youtu.be/n2CwTnEkJSA

Ignore the fact these parents (yet again) are very eager to talk about gun legislation
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts

Ignore the guy on the roof
youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4

Ignore the fact Anderson Cooper, a CIA asset, was on scene (again) ignore the absence of crime scene photos, the "lone gunman" being publically found guilty within minutes, etc, ignore all that because ISIS is totally real and your dislike of Syrians happens to overlap with Israel's. Yup living in a police state dominated by a commie cold war tier MSM will sure show those muslims, amirite?

I have to reply to the oozing smugness. Unless I see some other smug cunts I want to double tap, I'm probably going to walk out of here the better man.

You could interpret it that way - or you could interpret it as a clip sheared of its context. I don't see how your explanation is necessary or how it is demanded by that clip (it's not unless you're looking for it).

Right. How many fags were in that club? Not surprising that a few of them were probably actors in some capacity, whether in gay porn or something else. Beside which, it looks like the shooter was in some two bit documentary while he was working for that security firm G4S - correct me if I'm not.

The problem with this line of argument is that it's a dilemma. For some kids who can only understand culture references to shit Jewish lit they've never read, it's a catch-22. For anyone looking for there to be a problem, just about anyone put in this role as a grieving family member or panicking witness would not hold up to your scrutiny because it's devoid of rigor or sense.

This happens literally after every major shooting. You get a few loud lefties from among the victims's families who want to push this agenda. Does this make the shooting some years back in Arizona involving that Giffords cunt a hoax or false flag too?

What is this supposed to prove?

Muslims are higher in the progressive stack than just about everyone except for transsexuals and lesbians. I also don't know where you're getting this "Anderson Cooper CIA asset shit" but then again I don't hang around conspiracy forums. Besides, didn't it take them most of the night to come out with the shooter's name (call him 'suspect' if you prefer I guess)?

When I demand evidence of a large fuck up involving some federal agency having prior knowledge or lending material aid to this act, I want to see actual inconsistencies with the events that can't be chalked up to paranoid coincidence, reporting errors and mere eye witness mistakes. Part of the problem with the 'hoax' conspiracy especially is that it involves a confluence of the media, local police, intelligence agencies, and a shit load of actors and random people to pull off this stunt. At least the 'false flag' story is more plausible even if it's still unsubstantiated and still retarded.

All mass shootings are psyops to make people even crazier than they already are so that the zion nazis can push for more control and power. if they have to fear one thing, it's civil uprising because that would be their end, worldwide.

Kek willing it will happen, they can't be brought to justice soon enough.