Hitler is a kike according to you.

calm down im not jew tbh

This is important.

DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM

Show me a Biblical age of consent.

Thought her knee was a vagina for a sec

Probably age 3

it's ok. we were all virgins at one point

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia, hebephilia, or ephebophilia. There's plenty wrong with acting on those feelings. If you are feeling urges seek a therapist trained in sexual disorders.

The law only requires reporting to LEA if a crime has occurred. Feelings are much easier to deal with than actions.

Foreplay is okay, got it.

So… is impregnation out?

heebs need to get out

but seriously I agree with you, OP

what must be punished is promiscuity both for men and women

girls should ideally meet their future husband at ~11-12 and go through courtship supervised by her parents. no sex until marriage at ~16-18

the bond a girl forms with her first sexual partner is the strongest, and it should be with her husband

that is why sluts are universally shamed throughout the world. they really are broken as far as the social role a woman is supposed to perform - as a wife and mother

this framework worked to sustain our societies for hundreds of years

In the future, police will carry a portable brain-scanning device that will detect the unique neural patterns of giving out candys. Once detected, they can then be permanently removed from society and placed into camps with the rest of the degenerates.

The people who disagree with you; I hope you don't think they should abide by that too.
(^~^)~*That's not a good lesson for youth!*
I feel ignoring issues always makes them worsen. I see you recognize it but the solution wouldn't stop sexual desire so it would not stop promiscuity. I don't think it will work because I don't think sexual desire is a problem.

I also think "shame" universally accelerates a societies collapse because it's always blaming someone else for an issue instead of fixing it.

Your system actually may work for some ヽ( ´¬`)ノ~*(without yelling at people to hate themselves)* but I don't think It'd work for everyone.

well you're wrong. shaming is the best tool for maintaining a society.

through shaming we enforce social expectations. without shaming, you cannot be sure of what behavior to expect from others, and social trust disappears, people stop maintaining the commons and we become just a group of atomized individuals, unhappy and isolated

so in conclusion - no mercy for sluts

A reminder:

This is now a paedophile-free thread

This. Everyone else sucks cocks. The fact of the matter is that the age doesn't matter so much as things like LOYALTY.

Your mental image is horrible but women are made for sex. This makes it impossible for me to get upset over it. I'd be upset if it were a boy. And there's one detail you're missing and it's very important. I've been there user. I've been to the onions and all I saw was sodomites. The giving out candys are 99% fag, and the remainder fap to videos the "innocent little angels" upload themselves on youtube, omegle and so on. The innocent little girl thing is pure fabrication. A myth. A spook. It simply isn't true. They crave the dick since day one. This is why right wing society seeks to dominate female sexuality. Not because they are innocent and need protection, but because they are absolute amoral whores who need to be controlled.

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

Here's another. There's a fair number of black giving out candyphiles who jerk it to white kids, and they're the most harmless of the bunch. They see white kids as something godlike they should worship and they're totally taken by them.

And another. There's dykes everywhere in those circles.

The truly terrible sadists that are into pain, rape and assorted horrors are semites. Muslims and Jews. This is true.

So you might wonder why I went there and stuff. Simple. Know thy enemy. I refuse to accept things at face value and wanted to see if any of the folk wisdom is true. In this case I'm not sure. The only tangible result I got was disgust, not at the giving out candys but at the little girls. I think a part of me died and cannot be brought back. I lost faith. I thought it was all force and rape like most people do, and yet I cannot say that anymore with a straight face. I cannot defend women of any age in any capacity. They are revolting and I simply don't care about them anymore.

It's all shit. Humanity is shit. We need to die.

you haven't been there

girls are by far more popular, which makes perfect sense since most men are heterosexual.

Your mental image is horrible but women are made for sex. This makes it impossible for me to get upset over it. I'd be upset if it were a boy. And there's one detail you're missing and it's very important. I've been there user. I've been to the onions and all I saw was sodomites. The giving out candys are 99% fag, and the remainder fap to videos the "innocent little angels" upload themselves on youtube, omegle and so on. The innocent little girl thing is pure fabrication. A myth. A spook. It simply isn't true. They crave the dick since day one. This is why right wing society seeks to dominate female sexuality. Not because they are innocent and need protection, but because they are absolute amoral whores who need to be controlled.

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

Here's another. There's a fair number of black giving out candyphiles who jerk it to white kids, and they're the most harmless of the bunch. They see white kids as something godlike they should worship and they're totally taken by them.

And another. There's dykes everywhere in those circles.

The truly terrible sadists that are into pain, rape and assorted horrors are semites. Muslims and Jews. This is true.

So you might wonder why I went there and stuff. Simple. Know thy enemy. I refuse to accept things at face value and wanted to see if any of the folk wisdom is true. In this case I'm not sure. The only tangible result I got was disgust, not at the giving out candys but at the little girls. I think a part of me died and cannot be brought back. I lost faith. I thought it was all force and rape like most people do, and yet I cannot say that anymore with a straight face. I cannot defend women of any age in any capacity. They are revolting and I simply don't care about them anymore.

It's all shit. Humanity is shit. We need to die.

Don't most men just like females in general?
I'm pretty sure every guy appreciates a good looking girl even if she's young or old.
That seems normal to me. Why do they have to like a specific age range?

exclusive pedos or hebes are damaged
look at the pedo threads and how autistically angry they get at their fellow pedos they chat with for months

It's because exclusive pedos are usually autistic

Makes a lot of sense to me.

Worked OK for us

Bumping Betty

I, Bumpinstein…

Always seemed pretty clear cut to me…

Hebephile isnt a thing, every non-pedo male is attracted to 14y olds since thats how males are hardwired.

b-but that goes against my narrative!

Bumping

It's essential to remember…

Laura is ugly as hell, people only obsess over her because her overly fat pussy/cameltoe.

If you want to convince anyone, try using objectively pretty girls like HannaF.