CLEARLY WE MUST BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5B2xY
archive.is/3iEfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Northwest medical center? Royal Oak?
Could it be chinks?

START A GUN REGISTRY OR SOMETHING FFS SAKE CUCKDEAU

Oh god, another one. Why do we even still have firearms in this day and age? It's 2016.

PLEASE. BE. A. FUCKING. DUNE COON.

I wonder who it could be?

Yay my country is in the news…

pls be mudslime
pls be mudslime
pls be mudslime

yeee boii

Dubs confirm

Yay! My countries almost relivant again!!

Did your imported fire beaters ever figure out how water works or is Canada in flames still.

this is just workplace related i bet
probably not a big deal

Don't worry, there isn't much left to burn anyway.

Jesus Christ all these happenings

This is a setup. They are trying to get people to think that criminals cannot do as much harm if they do not have a gun.

3 more weeks of ramadan user. this ride still has a ways to go.

kek is with us

The enriching, bountiful, and most culturally diverse of times, user.

Ramadan is upon us. Don't you feel lucky?

They went on strike, then quit and left.
Still on fire pretty sure.

Does not seem like Brexit will fail at this rate, alas massive vote fraud.

Wrong thread, buddy.

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN
Or did a chink go full banzai?

i can't take all these happenings

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S MOST PROBABLY CHINKS

archive.is/5B2xY

PERPETUAL WELLNESS CHINESE MEDICAL CENTRE

does Canada have a lot of those gook mudslimes that always stab people in china?

THIS IS THE SUSPECT

CHINK MANLET

PROBABLY WANTING A REFUND FOR HIS NON-WORKING TIGER PENIS POTION

The fuck is wrong with his arms…

who remembers the chink that dismembered that guy on the grey hound and is now living free in some random town..

jesus christ Holla Forums, how the fuck am I supposed to keep up with all these happenings?

I was just thinking about that.

F

Fucking Ramadan

Probably blood from stabbing people you dummies.

Did Sam Hyde do this too?

Why the heck did her hair color change? What tomfoolery is this?

It's almost too easy to predict this shit now

Wew lad he guessed it right.

WE CAN WEAPONIZE ACUPUNCTURE

All of these are part of a greater strategy to induce panic and fear to goad and herd the populace of all nations into accepting a globalist safety force or global security regulation.

This is all Soros and his deep pockets in response to not being able to shut down Trump. Because Soros couldn't stop the man, he's going to create an environment where the elected man cannot succeed or succeed without Soros and Co.'s help.

Get ready lads.

THE YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY IS GONNA GO OUT WITH A BANG.

It's not that hard since Canada is basically China 2.0 right now

Just like America is Mexico 2.0? or was it Africa 2 electricity present bixnoodaloo?

Ramadan being a moveable feast, you think they counted on faggotry season lining up this year? I am telling everyone I know to stay away from fag parades this year.

It's like Christmas for us

They started with the chemtrails. Too much rain now in the east.

Why the hell wouldn’t you say that every year?

sage for nothing happening.

WHAT DOES THE K IN KNIFE STAND FOR?

KILL

WHY DOES IT SAY KILL IF IT'S A DEFENSE WEAPON? WHY DOESN'T IT SAY DEFENSE KNIFE?

t.libtards

That's a different girl…

One Canadian life, that's like ten lives in American-This is basically the San Berardino shooting with a knife.

If he had a gun it would be more like 10 dead at least.

"Guessed", Mr. Trips?

looks like he could be a cutter, user

Whats with asians and failed stabbing frenzies?

No, our gooks are ones with money that we sell all the real estate to.

When we import shitskin Muhammadans, we get that 100% uncut, pure african mussie.

Not the fags too I hope.

The thing here that most don't realize about this, including shit like the san bernadino shooting is some medical clinics also house little sections, or a second building that acts as a factory taking contracts to push and produce military product.

For other than medical centers being a gun free zone and having wounded and other shit there, that's one of the only biggest reasons why mudslime would target medical centers.

America is Mexico 2: Rise of the Islamic Jew

Coming to a gay bar near you, salaam and happy Ramadan goy!

Albertan doc here: you are out of your gourd. Basically all military scale production of medical products requires warehouse sized facilities

I remember the cucked government lacking the spine to deport him more.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE HABBENINGS
Yes I can lel

Grew up in Winnipeg, just down the road (hwy 1) from where he ate that guy in Portage, I went to school with a lot of his friends.

The guy he killed was white, which is a loss. But a gigantic wigger "aspiring rapper".

That gook is now drugged out of his face and living in a half-way house, in Winnipeg.

Deporting him would have been mercy, they should have fed that retarded chink to the dogs.

I went to a Canadian news site (CBC) to read about this, and of course, there's an article explaining why Trump is a racist.

archive.is/3iEfs

Don't even think about visiting the original link and viewing the comments. Pure unadulterated cancer and liberal smugness about how "dumb and stupid" Trump and his supporters are.

On medical drugs or recreational ones?

medical

however this is Winnipeg, so I would imagine he can get whatever he wants in between his 12 hour "check-ins"

Total waste of tax payers money. If an alligator kills a toddler, the authorities euthanize it, no questions asked. Yet for some reason we think we can rehabilitate a man who beheaded a random on a bus and waved the severed head at the window.

and ate parts of him.

Keith Boag is a fabulust faggot, I've caught him making shit up. Neil MacDonald is slightly more tolerable but that's probably because his brother likely bants with him often.

CBC is pretty much down playing Jo Cox because word is the killer was a vibrant. They don't know what you do about Omar.

t. media

Is the religion of peace at it again?

nope, commie manlet chinks are at it again.

Yes, and a youth worker was tenderized and nearly killed last month. Fun place, too many injuns, no one can fucking drive, the fucking grocery store has reserved police parking because of some much shoplifting…

HAHHAAHAHA A FUCKING CHINK

What is it and these shitskins being uppity lately?

weenuck

mlaaaah bud

There is a dangerous amount of chinks.

you forgot

At least Saskatchewan will loot it for them potash billions.

I don't think they have finns there

Remember when terrorist attacks were happening less than once a day?

Remember when terrorism was newsworthy?