Switzerland sees the writing on the wall

THE SWISS KNOW THE EU IS DOOMED

rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rejected/

archive.is/wU48T

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofstereotypes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish we had a real wall, though. The whole Swiss border is about the same length as the US/Mexican border, so it should be easy.

Don't you want those illegal migrants Switzerland?

I hate that bitch so much. She's top-tier Exalted Vampiress of Munching Foreskin level kike.

Close the borders and blend together with the coloureds already there!

Swiss here

FINALLY!

This was kind of a big deal and has been a point of contention for over 20 years in Swiss politics.
The pro-EU left always kept this application as a backdoor entry in the EU even though it was rejected at popular referendums.

I'm sure there are a whole bunch of you sighing in relief right now. Congrats on your country not an heroing itself, Swissbro. Always been a fan of your knives, watches, cheese, and banking practices myself.

Ah Switzerland, probably one of the most useless countries on Earth

Israel accepted the 4th most rapefugees in Europe last year despite not being in the EU.

Seriously the "EU forces rapefugee" meme is only true if the country itself is uncucked and refuse them, such as in Poland or Hungary's case. Countries like Norway and Switzerland who already are cucked it doesn't matter much for.

How easy is it to assimilate into Swiss culture if I ever had to leave the US? Is it difficult to get in?

Imagine Jews. But in mountains. Like dwarfs.

(kennedi check em)

whoah, need more info about Israel accepting refugees

Your Chaim is showing, Nose.

As long as I'm one of the very few white men or I can send the other white men to war, I would love it!

at least you tried

As long as I'm one of the very few white men or I can send the other white men to war, I would love it!

KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM
KENNEDI CHECK EM

thank you fam

How about stay with your big nosed buddies and keep your enormous shnoz out of white business, you oven dodging fuck.

I FOUND THE KIKE, HIDE AND REPORT!!

I thought she lived in Sweden?

God I'm Swiss and American with dual citizenship and I went back for the summer to visit family. It seems like the EU has been a real eye opener for some but I still have fucking retarded relatives that want to give immigrants a chance and be part of the EU.

God damn it, the left is fucking cancer no matter where you go. I'm glad that conservatism is practically our culture.

That said, wtf is up with so many young swiss these days smoking. I was walking around and there are so many young women smoking cigarettes. I hate it when women smoke.

Nice catch! I just did

Ameriburger here, please develop a space program so your country can expand and colonize space with it's culture and heritage.

We need a space Switzerland more than ever.

Yeah, good one.

Have you even been to Switzerland?

I literally travel the whole country in a day and will maybe see a handful of colored people.

Thank you.

You're an American so not very much. I know a handful Americans who live here and have since become Swiss citizens.

As an added plus, many Swiss people LOVE the whole Wild West/Country music thing for some reason. The countryside has many Saloon type restaurants and stuff so fitting in shouldn't be a problem.

Hehe, I believe we already have a space program. Not a very big one and not fully independent but high quality.

United Launch Alliance (Lockheed+Boeing) for example employs quite a few Swiss components.

But yeah, a fully independent one would be great.

This is an excellent example of Swiss "neutrality" & foreign politics.
Switzerland-EU relations are - politely said - complicated.
Needless to say Switzerland has quite an interest in the UK leaving this cesspool.
However, during the whole Brexit debate Switzerland never took side or made a statement on this matter, because neutral as fuck.

And then, in the very last week before Brexit, Switzerland just quietly invalidates the EU application, which of course makes it into all the major news in continental Europe - and more important: the United Kingdom.

This is how you say "fuck you" in diplomat speak.

Yet, if jew = anti-white, you are the ones doing this Jewish with the pretension that there's no risk of racial intermarriage.

I've seen a video, I'm from the U.S. and my country has a history of the "one-drop" rule… What I'm saying is to be careful, user. Surely you don't want your racial standards to merely end with separation from E.U., right?

Jewgle translate is really shit at heebrue apparently.

Whelp, I actually have a reason to visit the Swiss now. Buying clocks and chocolate.

Look how much smarter the decisions are from representatives when direct democracy is there to overturn anything resembling the idiocy of Merkel.

Love tiny Switzerland, but it's already so full of people! Everywhere you go, people upon people. Cold people - polite to strangers, but not to each other. And incredibly expensive. A few years back, I got a hamburger from the BurgerKing in Basel - the equivalent of 13 USD. A lovely place for being mostly white. The people there simply don't know how lucky they are to have preserved that. But, it's already chock full of people.

Zzz… Boring.

The American solution of subsidizing labor with welfare for fast food workers is not better, unless you are a tourist who doesn't have to pay income taxes and isn't responsible for the catastrophic debt.

/Switzerland

there is a site "stereotypes of the world" or something (just google swiss stereotypes and you'find it).
read the stereotypes about swiss. I can confirm you, they're not stereotypes, they're are facts!

Diplomacy is all about hiding your power level.

The combo or just the burger? That's not expensive nowadays.

The Swiss are mountain people. You get this in the Appalachians and the Rockies too.

I'm American too and the one drop rule is a white thing in general. Have you looked around here? We are fucking over run with mexicans, blacks, and asians.

Just the burger. Six years ago.

Holla Forums needs to leave opinions, to let people know we matter, on this website:

worldofstereotypes.com

Just a suggestion.

Keep dreaming.
Pan-European post-democratic hegemony will become reality whether you like it or not.

Only as an Imperium Europa, which the EU is certainly not.

Eu is more of the natural oligarchy of corporations and their lobbyists who actually run the internal institutions of the union. I think that oligarchy is always preferable to military dictatorship nor autonomy/monarchy since those people rarely care for conditions of market nor the economy.

Huh, I didn't know Somalis and Turks were European

When economy takes the forefront you take the backseat. Hence, flooding of Europe with cheap labour.

Switzerland army still of halberd

Kennedi check em

Ever notice how the post button now takes a lot longer to post?

Remember, this whole EU thing has been an exercise in erasing European identities with (((US))) oversight to prevent anuddah shoah.

I can't wait for WW3.

You know how I know you are a shill? because you don't know about our natural and organic memes (like trump or kennedi)

Wrong, shill.

I know I'll get revenge on the (((US))) for what it did to my great grandparents… the true Germans had to leave Europe and settle in other lands (primarily South American)

While Europe lay in ruins, those fucks were having their "good old days", the 50s known to all of us as the time US got their shekels from Europe's work

HELVETIA NO

Surrounded by YUGE mountains, you have a wall God blessed Switzerland with one.

US was already one of the richest nations, try again kike.

bump

HELVETIA STANDARD

Gee, I can't imagine why they think it's shit.

DO EEET PHAGETS

The population of Sweden is only 9.5 million. Conniving kikess.

I doesn't count if they ship them to Europe afterwards.

Congrats m88

God bless, user.

>>>/reddit/ with your privileged speech faglord

we love funnz and hate taxes.
do you think you can handle that?

Dumb American

you're welcome to come here if you

So you're not Swiss then

kek

in what?

Hop Schweiz

Anyone have the Spectre tweet with #KillallWhiteMen?

She tweeted that back in the day. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of it.

rule #2

THIS.

LONG LIVE THE EUROPEAN CONFEDERATION

Stop lying.

TBH they should be forced to take immigrants in return for that aid.

Do you srsly think people used to smoke less? Gas yourself, amerilard.

OK, Richard Spencer.

You need to paste that picture on screencaps of her anti-white / pro-immigration video or something.

If you don't already know Barbara Specter is a total jewish hypocrite pushing for mass immigration in Europe this tweet doesn't mean much.

Put it in context so you can spread the image and show her jewish hypocrisy in full display in a few seconds.

They're just getting rid of old legislation that never took off.

I guess you forgot to read the part that said dual citizenship.

I can vote and live in both America and Switzerland. I got two passports, jackass.

So say what you want but I'll always be more swiss than you.

Whatever, I know I'm not the only one in the country that thinks that. Even Italians I know have visited and made the same remark.

b-but only slavs can be based

we are mostly slav ever since the 90ies

Well they're a meeting place for the central bankers who run the world so they probably have picked up which way the wind is blowing.
I remember an interview with Dominique Strauss-Kahn from 2010 I think where he said that globalists are putting their hopes in the G20 and G7 now as agents of internationalism and are moving away from the EU which they reguard as a massive disappointment.
I myself have redpilled a few people in Basel by pointing out and giving a potted history of the Bank for International Settlements which looms over the train station.

Don't you want to pay $20k for a mechanical watch that is less accurate than a $2 chink watch

mau luscht ufnes bier?

I'm sure the chink watch works like I would expect a 2 dollar chink watch to work…
Better go and count all those sheckels you are saving.

Yugoslavia failed purely because the only forms it was tried in were communist and monarchist. Tito and the King always sought to erase national identities, and there was a backlash against that.

If Yugoslavia is attempted with a federalist system of states, with a constitution ensuring the independence of states, the entire game changes.

Meant to link this post.

Schweizerdeutsch war ein Fehler.

no you're a dumb european, Britain is an island and the swiss didn't even accept twice what we did, despite the fact that they're a continental nation in the direct path of the migrant crisis. learn to read your own data.

Furthermore, asylum applications accepted is not a good measure of how cucked a nation is given that the main feature of the migrant crisis is that people are entering countries without permission. if you want to properly determine how cucked a nation is you need to look at the rate of rejected applicants deported.

Amerifat here: If Britain leaves the EU is there a chance it can be saved, or it'll just turn definitively into a caliphate?

you have sauce on that?

This is a Swiss thread, what the fuck do we care what happens to them? I mean we are watching out of interest but seriously, they reap what they sow at this point.

It would be a step toward saving it, but saving britain is going to be a very long and challenging process. as a britfag i feel the referendum will determine if the UK is a lost cause or not, should we fail to leave i'll just go help some other nation unfuck itself.

How accepting would the more conservative element of the Swiss population be to non-Swiss nationals attempting to gain citizenship? Assuming of course the non-Swiss in question me had degrees, skills, a job lined up, were white, were willing and able to contribute to their Canton, etc.

You better learn every obscure fact about the country, the cantons, the cities, the townships, it's people, it's culture, every mountain, every river, every lake, and anything ever made in switzerland.

The current icelandic government is more pozzed than sweden and canada combined.

They're literally importing male immigrants because they claim that iceland is too "white" and "inbred" and needs outside genes.

They're promoting racemixing on a national level.

Iceland is the oldest and purest nordic community and it won't even exist in a few generations.

Hory shit. Italians smoke like chimneys. Everyone except mudslime chinks smoke more the murricans though.

ya that fucking sucks, what can we do

No fucking shit, that's why I used them as an example to support my point about more of the Swiss youth smoking.

I swear to God, some days Holla Forums has the personality and reading comprehension of a damp rag.

IIRC you basically can't get swiss nationality other than marrying a swiss girl and working there for 10 years.

Same is true for most EU small-states (Andorra, Lichtenstein, etc…), Switzerland being the biggest of the small states (and in fact a confederation of several small states).

they have a lot of Iraq citizens though I checked

they are getting pretty pozzed

and once you are their who would want to leave?

what about all those albanians?

Remove. REMOVE.

dert isch d'gränze

Source on this.

I have yet to see one there.

Mr. Farage, shouldn't you be campaigning for Brexit?

I can go on m8

Calling country that is better than your shithole useless.

Picture is based Christoph Blocher, father of this great nation and ex-president of the SVP which is responsible for pic (2).

?

China recently bought some big companies in Switzerland for example Syngenta which Monsanto wanted to buy too.

We need more Blocher memes, it's a shame he is so unknown outside of Switzerland when he has pissed the EU off more than probably anyone else on the planet.

Swexit, Brexit, Gexit, Frexit, Pexit, Dexit

He's Switzerlands Trump. A billionaire who got into politics because he was fed up with how cucked everything had become.

Exactly.

He has a lot of things in common with Trump especially as enterpreneur. I'm a bit worried about him since he isn't the youngest anymore. I remember when he held a speech at the first august (national day) where he spoke about the cuckening of Europe. He even made a remark about the international court of justice in den haag where he complained that they sued us on behalf of the EU because some swiss hospitals refused to do gender changing surgery. At that moment I knew he is red-pilled as fuck. He's the absolute madman. I hope he has a long and happy life even in his age and that he takes some rest. His daughter is doing a good job from what I heard despite the cringe video clip at the EMS management meeting.

DUBS FOR THE BLOCHER CLAN

At least I tried :-^)

Heil Christoph Blocher

can any swissbro here tell me what is needed to become a swiss citizen?

i heard it's really hard and you need a lot of money etc

Hon hon hon hon hon!

Come and take it! We have been preparing for the eventual EU collapse.

Alain Delon confirmed for having a massive party that will last until the end of summer.

Why do you think he's unknown, goyim?

Why would you possibly think someone who stood up to the EU and their bullshit successfully would not be reported on by Mainstream media?

I WONDER.