Ballerina In Pharell's "Happy" Identity?

What's her name? I've checked the credits,google,IMDb and nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

imaginaryplanet.net/weblogs/idiotprogrammer/2014/03/roberts-ultimate-guide-to-all-24-hours-of-pharrell-williams-happy-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp09NMmIOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpin

She's just some nobody who sucked his dick to get in the video.

How many threads are you gonna make about this, cuck?

Til I get her name.

Are you autistic? If you didnt get it the first time round nobody's going to give it to you if you spam the thread repeatedly. Why would you even care who the dancer in some nigger pop video is? Get out normalfag.

bump

bumpin

Pedophiles are usually autistic. That's why the latch onto something as simple as kids are. This has the additional downside of making them obsess over retarded shit.

bump.

"Im a worthless pedo who can't even Google."

KYS.

I always wondered why when they're arrested they give the numbers of images in the tens of thousands.

Im not a pedo but i have 40k+ pictures saved.

Dubs confirm autism

I still want to know her name.

bump

IB users in general are usually autistic.

bumpin

Then why aren't they obsessed over you?

YO MAMA IS A BITCH!

wat?

Your mental image is horrible but women are made for sex. This makes it impossible for me to get upset over it. I'd be upset if it were a boy. And there's one detail you're missing and it's very important. I've been there user. I've been to the onions and all I saw was sodomites. The giving out candys are 99% fag, and the remainder fap to videos the "innocent little angels" upload themselves on youtube, omegle and so on. The innocent little girl thing is pure fabrication. A myth. A spook. It simply isn't true. They crave the dick since day one. This is why right wing society seeks to dominate female sexuality. Not because they are innocent and need protection, but because they are absolute amoral whores who need to be controlled.

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

Here's another. There's a fair number of black giving out candyphiles who jerk it to white kids, and they're the most harmless of the bunch. They see white kids as something godlike they should worship and they're totally taken by them.

And another. There's dykes everywhere in those circles.

The truly terrible sadists that are into pain, rape and assorted horrors are semites. Muslims and Jews. This is true.

So you might wonder why I went there and stuff. Simple. Know thy enemy. I refuse to accept things at face value and wanted to see if any of the folk wisdom is true. In this case I'm not sure. The only tangible result I got was disgust, not at the giving out candys but at the little girls. I think a part of me died and cannot be brought back. I lost faith. I thought it was all force and rape like most people do, and yet I cannot say that anymore with a straight face. I cannot defend women of any age in any capacity. They are revolting and I simply don't care about them anymore.

It's all shit. Humanity is shit. We need to die.

who cares about that ugly whore

bump.

bumping for interest

what interest? this threads been here for 2 days and OP has been making these threads for a week. no one is going to tell OP anything because he's a fag.

bumping for disinterest

bump

This guy has been working on it. Go bug him for awhile.

imaginaryplanet.net/weblogs/idiotprogrammer/2014/03/roberts-ultimate-guide-to-all-24-hours-of-pharrell-williams-happy-video/

bump.

I'm so glad we finally got this shit sorted.

bumpin

bump

is this like a fucking remake from the scene in Before I Disappear? if you want a real hotty, the niece is better than that bitch.

bumpin

what video is it in exactly? the normal one (below) doesn't have this part at all?
yyyyyyyyy://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

There was a 24 hour version of that music video. She's on the 11pm video at the 4 minute mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp09NMmIOw

bump.

bumpin

bump.

bumping

bumpin

designated bumping thread?
bump

So… does anyone know who she is?

bump

bumpin

bumping