Muslim first mayor held a remain in the EU rally

London first Muslim mayor had Women sent to back during his pro EU speech
Feminists wanted more diversity. Now they got it Islamic style.
breitbart.com/london/201
6/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/get-archive/
archive.is/y5OwR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/women-sent-back-khan-remain-speech/

^ Here the fixed link

Your thread deserves to rot in hell along with you.

Polite sage for being such a fuck up.

I hope the SJW's enjoy the world they have created.

bump for London's First Muslim Mayor

It diversity

It's not so much about ad shekels as it is about getting the source bumped up on search engines. If you want to keep it hidden, archive. If you want it public, drop the direct link.

No, I know why. I refuse to give a kike his sheckels regardless.

Fair enough, but I'd like this to get as much attention as possible. Feminists need to learn what Shariah Law actually means.

Yeah, I would rather MORE people need the Breitbart link. Fuck you archive nazis. Go ahead and archive it yourselves if you're so passionate about it. Meanwhile the rest of us will spread this far and wide because Saddick Khan needs to fucking be known far and wide for the shit he's up to.

He should have sent them back to the kitchen.

No, it's because they can edit the article and memory hole details mistakenly released etc.

Or better yet if you hate kikes so much why don't YOU start a news site like Breitbart and do all that hard work to get conservative news out to the fucking normies? Oh I know, it's easier to come home from your fast food job and bitch on a chan. Fuck you, this is our world we are fighting for.

They know how to get their women to shut the fuck up.

Implying feminists know how to cook anymore

Islam wouldn't allow your fat sweaty NEET self to sit around watching cartoons all day.

Well they certainly know how to eat.

Serves them right.

Stupid.

Fucking.

Cunts.

Funnily enough SJW's are the ones getting killed, not gun toting rednecks.

Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan, Orlando etc the list is endless.

This is so absurd, so fast. This was to be expected I suppose. A muslim mayor in London..

It only takes a couple clicks to get an archive link addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/get-archive/

or just go to archive.is and copypaste the url

Read 'Submission' by Houellebecq

Best french right wing modern author

he predicts islam will dominate europe and privately likes it cause it makes women shut the fuck up and become sex objects and home keepers, like they should be

When I hear shit like this whatever rage I have about their muz mayor lessens and I almost think it's positive

Ya and they want to disarm us and make them just as helpless as them.

Should have sent them back to the kitchen instead.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Leftism is inevitably self destructive.

good luck

"B…but, how can we replace you with Muslims if you don't stay in the E.U.?"

He's getting sacked after the Great Brexit of 2016

Will he be put in a sack as well? Tied to some rocks and tossed off of a bridge, hopefully.

Whats the point of this thread?

Fuel for rage.

Guardian, Independent, Mail, and others are leftist and pro-EU, so archive them. Breitbart is right-wing, pro-UKIP and red-pilled, so it deserves real clicks.

You should archive everything you dummy. I seen some faggot say "Hurr I'm not archiving it because its based" and it got $$$_SHUT DOWN_$$$ literally 30 minutes later.

archive.is/y5OwR

It's one thing to make an archive as a backup and another to use an archive link instead of a real link when sharing.

But he didn't because hes a retarded faggot whose mouth is drawn to cocks.

real or not, not clicking a link.

Besides, shills have time and time again done false links and shit, whether it leads to being fucking nothing, or some form of malware, your safest bet is archiving the link and viewing via archive anyways.

how many urls on breitbart.com host malware?

www.breitbart.com/author/milo-yiannopoulos/

that one has aids

#IslamFirst

This is so fucking hilarious

and there you have it folks…that's a wrap, civilization is getting flushed down the toilet thanks to gynocentrism. Enjoy the ride to hell.

An axis of corruption of a gynocentric internalised paternalism and an oppressive barbarism masquerading as a legitimate belief system.

You know, if it weren't for all the other shit that comes with Muslims, I don't think I would mind this part of their influence.

what's wrong with women making a living selling themselves?

He banned lewd advertising. One major problem with western society is the medias encouragement of women to act degenerate and destroy their civilization.

some women have brains, some have bodies. each have just as much right to make a living with their gifts.

I want to agree. Because, you know, tits.

tits: the lolberg's greatest weapon.

you natsocs are no different to the muslims really.

They made their bed. Now they have to lie in it.

It's ironic how Progressivism is all about adopting regressive practices again.

Where do you think you are?

With one exception.

We know how to use a fucking toilet.

It's a Zionist front that has a homojew actively subverting the alt-right.

Women running nude in the streets wouldn't even cause a destruction of civilization. What causes that is a lack of nationalism, pro-immigration of non-whites, and no eugenics program to prevent dysgenics.

I really think Holla Forums should push back against the stupidity of thinking it's the fault of white women being "degenerate", which is really just a push from Christcucks (nude female form as "sin") and MGTOW imo.

Or maybe they willingly went to the back because that's a part of their culture.

Once again Breitbart proves to be clickbait tripe.

KEKKEKKEKKEKKEK
he's not right wing by any stretch. he's just a degenerate kike that got lucky when making up a scenario how islam could take over france/europe.

it's also impossible to readthe sex scenes in his book when you know how that fucker looks

Time to convert to islam.

Feminist found.

You know exactly what the issues with this are, unless you're a genuine leftard in which case you shouldn't be posting here with an IQ below 100.

united cuckdom is already turning islamic

He's not a jew he's just fuck ugly. It fuels a lot of his writing because he feels rejected by women etc.

He's basically a successful french /r9k/

Not sure if you are a newfag, an edgy redneck retard, or a Mossad shill

I guarantee you that the majority of stronk women inspired by jew media running naked through the streets are not raising nation-minded children. Neither are the less revolutionary females you omitted: single mothers, working mothers, etc..

It is ironic that females have forgotten how powerful they are in their quest for more.

I see this sentiment a lot online. While I don't think it's good to regard traits in your enemy as positive, I have to admit that it's been very successful in the caliphate states.

There's something about minimal tolerance for bullshit that just werks. I wish the closest the West had to such a thing wasn't just McCarthy.