All hail the Queen!

indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evalion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

Nice dubs.

checked fam

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Reported. Die.

I actually enjoyed this little bitch back when I first found her on Voat, before Holla Forums got a whiff of her.

I find it suspicious how balls out the shills were here. I could give a fuck all about the e-drama. Her videos were good and were sharable red-pills.

That teletubby video had me rollin my ass off.

Go home, evalion.

Seriously though how fucking retarded do you have to be to donate?

Checked, fuck off OP and go back to cuckchan.

Nice shilling, Moshe.

Would have been more believable if you made the thread before the campaign ended.

No no no

Don't bring this shit here.

She's a kike, she's a shill, she's a kike shill but the leaks of her text messages proved it.

Reported

lmao. You mean this one?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evalion

It is so easy to trigger Holla Forums with ecelebs.

It's like posting ponies on 4/b/ back in 2007

Reported

checked

Who fucking cares about that yellow toothed bitch, go back to cuckchan faggot.

Try harder

This will be punishable by death in Trump's America

It's just shills. Jews are terrified of e-celebs, the drama around Evalion is probably all fake.

I'm just here to watch the tears roll down your face, and others. The rage these threads being is terrific.

*bring

Fucking autocorrect.

Because you are