JO COX THREAD #3 - WHODUNIT EDITION

Labour MP Jo Cox attacked and killed in Leeds, (((news outlets))) start spinning anti-Brexit narrative after attacker is allegedly heard shouting "Britain First"

Labour MP Jo Cox 'critical' after being shot and stabbed in West Yorkshire - RT
archive.is/AomLq

Labour MP Jo Cox dies after being shot and stabbed in her constituency near Leeds - The Telegraph
archive.is/YOODb

Twatter shilling starts immediately
twitter.com/hashtag/britainfirst?f=tweets&vertical

Sky News jumps on "Britain First" train
archive.is/tSPhq no mention of "Britain First"
archive.is/jFDPy "Britain First" appears
archive.is/qAfqL "Britain First" removed

Breaking911 jumps on "Britain First" train - until it jumps off
archive.is/93dqG

Hicham Ben Abdallah, quoted by media as having heard “Britain First” during killing of Jo Cox, tells media he did NOT hear any shouts of “Britain First”!
archive.is/FWb6a

Jo Cox: Man arrested following shooting of Labour MP named locally (read: hearsay) as Tommy Mair
archive.is/Gg0rE

Bonus: oy vey! archive.is/HJNWW

Previous threads:

WHODUNIT, Holla Forums? PAKI OR FALSE FLAG? PLACE YOUR BETS

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6352448.html#6354552
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-attack-cameron-refer-idUSKCN0Z226Z
archive.is/3goxo
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html
archive.is/Ey2x1
filedropper.com/cox3
archive.is/E0Yfx
strawpoll.me/10499876
web.archive.org/web/20160616140928/https:/twitter.com/meaglemp
youtube.com/watch?v=HAjqvDiUHsg
archive.is/tSPhq
archive.is/jFDPy
archive.is/qAfqL
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/british-labor-mp-jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-assailant-who-allegedly-shouting-britain-fi
archive.is/9dhZl
archive.is/2u59s
archive.is/vLtc6
youtu.be/QtDKfd-pEGw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/
corduroy95.bandcamp.com/track/kek-vult
archive.is/QPsJ9
archive.is/fFkgY
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/743560101643059200
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-cox-shooting-suspect-quiet-8212246
archive.is/ophse
archive.is/tyH1E#selection-825.1-784.47
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=POCGiy5VpxI
archive.is/amngm
archive.is/Z99eA
archive.is/67AGh
archive.is/qhW7J
archive.is/efi8w
archive.is/hp9KU
archive.is/cqCUm
archive.is/Q2PVz
archive.is/OSgYx
archive.is/6bnFJ
thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell Hall thriving with help of volunteers.-a0227735906
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3
pastebin.com/THU5bPLQ
archive.is/tyH1E#selection-495.0-495.13
batleynews.co.uk/news/local/budget-cuts-will-not-close-oakwell-hall-1-7804412
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504/video/1
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/remain-campaigners-rush-blame-brexit/
itv.com/news/2016-06-16/jo-cox-killing-what-do-we-know-about-suspect-tommy-mair/
independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html
archive.is/dq0jC
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance
pamelageller.com/2011/02/southern-poverty-law-fraud-center.html/
pamelageller.com/2011/02/southern-poverty-law-fraud-center.html/#sthash.oCDJ5JIC.dpuf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Party_(South_Africa)
springbokcybernewsletter.blogspot.com/
archive.is/2EpJU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/breaking-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-constituency-surgery-yorkshire/
archive.is/GXuFg
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference
twitter.com/clarkerothwell
8ch.net/pol/res/6354734.html#q6364191
tweetsave.com/jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
sendvid.com/d61vl4jd
names.mooseroots.com/l/21242/Mair
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
reddit.com/user/NotTheSameTeamAsCOD4
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter, MSM will claim it's a cis white Brexorrist anyway.

Then spread proof that they are full of shit

False flag or not, this is an absolute disaster for brexit.

Predictions for tomorrows headlines being "surge in remain campaign" thanks to media brainwashing and misinformation?

live footage of the 52 year old man known as sam hyde practicing with firearms used by nazis on his ranch in northern england

AUTISM

I'm going with a Muslim, there's a bunch of drug pushers there, pretty much all Muslim. The argument was between two men, probably about drugs. She intervened, the Muslim drug dealer freaked and killed her.

I'm putting money on it against friends saying otherwise

probably, it's full-on podracing until the police actually release the identity of the guy.

if that guy had a karambit he could have easily defeated all three of those jews

Oy vey! I'll have you know PR is important! Bad goy!

The look on the Jew's face is priceless though.

It isn't, but expect the media to lie anyway.

its a hoax btw, she's not dead, not shot and not stabbed

wew lad

WEW LADS

Is it ogre, lads? ;_;

Same guy from the previous thread.

==POST THIS VIDEO AROUND== 8ch.net/pol/res/6352448.html#6354552

R.I.P. Brexit
You bongs better leave while you still can.

It's too early to tell, wait until Saturday to get a good idea of polls

already on it goy
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-attack-cameron-refer-idUSKCN0Z226Z

The Guardian commies are naming a witness who's the source of the "Britain First" thing.

archive.is/3goxo

Christ these people are Holla Forumsacks.

Just put the video in this thread you twat, don't post a link to the old thread.

Wait, she died?

That's……..not helping.

Yeah.

Yup, she is kill.

Bits have always loved big government cock, so I wouldn't be surprised if they stay.

RIP kill.

The shooter will have ties ALL OVER EUROPE that really demand the cooperation that only a membership in the EU can provide.

wish I could link the tweet but user didn't archive. anyway, "Britain First" hasn't been confirmed by anyone, it's complete hearsay.

kek

may she RIP in peace

SPREAD THE TWEET LADS

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

that'll knock off the Mail's influence…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

Which photo?

archive.is/Ey2x1

I can't, it says file already exist. Would if I could.

But I'm working on a shorter, Twitter-friendly video as we speak. Will post in few mins.

Im trying to upload it, says file already exists.

I even changed the name of the file.

>archive.is/Ey2x1

Thank you lad

Upload a dummy picture as well, the duplicate checker isn't active when multiple files are present.

NA = MI5.

brexit is as good as dead now.

There was BILLIONS riding on this. A dead MP prob cost them less then a few hundred K to make happen.

Brexit depended on maybe a swing of 10% and the feels social media retards will eat this up and #iStandwithCox vote STAY.

Done.

thanks user

REMEMBER, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY TWEETS

Twitter-friendly, shortened mp4 version HERE: filedropper.com/cox3

In that case, apologies.

rename file?

If Remain is affirmed expect a progressive to be cut down by a Trump Supporter in November due too Trump's racism.

how the fuck did a mental retard acquire a mf gun?

source?

I've seen that image on multiple mainstream news outlets today. Forgive me for being retarded but I don't get it. Who is the guy in the photo?

and counting

fucking liberal retards

also for some extra points guess the city

Another deranged jerrycuck.

Civic nationalists never engage in counter-intuitive behavior like this.

Thanks for killing the Brexit, jerrycucks.

#RemainSucksCox

Not saying you're necessarily wrong but is there any solid proof for that claim?

The alleged killer

Everything is bigger in America. A Trump supporter will eradicate an entire megachurch with a congregation of economically disenfranchised African Americans who were working on building a free university to help impoverished at-risk historically marginalized vibrant diverse youth who dindu nuffins while simultaneously are turning their lives around.

What would suffice as evidence? Them dumping her body on the street for anyone to prod and inspect?

Seriously, what do you actually want to be provided?

Where?

Yeah I get that he's the alleged killer, just some other user is claiming it's somehow a trolling pic.

Robin Hood turned his merry men into niggers and gave them guns

he's no one. BBC got trolled on twitter and started spreading it. it was linked in the first thread, but user didn't archive and now it's deleted
see

Here user.
archive.is/E0Yfx

who had previously subscribed to a far-right magazine.

DID ANYONE ARCHIVE THIS TWEET???

HOW DO WE GET OUT OF THIS FALSE DICHOTOMY?

Sounds like

Ah ok.

strawpoll.me/10499876

Say no more fam.

web.archive.org/web/20160616140928/https:/twitter.com/meaglemp

(((shillpoll)))

Nice OP, OP.
95% mentally-ill white mind-controlled assassin.
5% mentally-ill white outraged Brexiteer assassin.
0% Paki because there's a shitload of witnesses who saw the dirty deed done.

Ignore it and carry on with issues at hand, not like it's anything to do with us. These cunts are always quick to say #notallmuslims or #youaintnomuslimbruv yet quick to tarr leavers with the same brush.

Fuck em.

So Noggingham then?

PRETTY SURE WE WOULD HAVE HIS FACE AND NAME BY NOW IF HE WAS WHITE FAM

I guess niggers dont count. No one says nuthin about them but a bunch of gays get shot and its the end of the world.

I would like to use poal.me which is safe but it is currently unavailable.

God bless you ya glorious bastard

COME ON, WE NEED TO TEACH THE NORMIES THE FACTS. IT'S ALREADY WORKING. DON'T LET THE MYTH BECOME TRUTH!

he knows

Abdallah attempts to draw a picture.

couldn't archive

archive.is/E0Yfx

"I know he spent a lot of time in the library in town and liked to go on the computers there - I don't know what he was looking up."

Yeah I was disappointed too.

How to prove its a false flag?

Put a 2nd image, any image, in your post and it will go through.

Fellow Nottsfag here

And nothing of value was lost.

Lads, I feel like I'm losing it

Possibly there's laws against civil servants influencing referendums so close to them being held so he won't named until it's over.
Complete guess - but many countries that have plebiscites have such laws.
The leftie media will, of course, run wild.

Is it just my computer or are you using arabic text

So it was a trime traveller from the past?

I saw arabic too. This is a current year in Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAjqvDiUHsg

And he got three shots off.

how long has it been since the attack? This time gap is suggesting something about the perpetrator.

Ok I was worried for a bit there.

I thought I got hacked.

Better outside the city though, the countryside is atleast comfy

Hold yourself together, faggot. Look, if Britain loses a referendum because of this, you deserved it and i will be even more disappointed in you than that time Brit /int/ tried to organise a meetup

Don't hurt any of them that comes later.

Bad idea m8

Are the EU rats feeling cornered and getting desperate, or is this just more of the same?

Just what you'd expect from a time traveling assassin, a state of the art repeating flintlock pistol.

It all depends on where the archiver is located.

TGSNT soundtrack confirmed

I just uploaded on youtube this webm :

Don't crack our time will come.

Shady fucking business.

>archive.is/tSPhq no mention of "Britain First"
>archive.is/jFDPy "Britain First" appears
>archive.is/qAfqL "Britain First" removed

Excellent archiving. Everyone and their mother is chomping at the bit to spin this hard. (As was the intent of course.)

I made that video. Each and everyone of you is free to post my video wherever you like as I take no credit for it.

PAKI OR FALSE FLAG?

it was a paki:

it was a false flag:

cast your votes

that's pretty big for a handgun

You left out option 3, a 1488er.

it just seems too perfect for the remain camp

and the one who tweeted that he screamed britain first just deleted the tweet
see

and

anyone who isn't dark nigger is automatically white in the eyes of libshits until proven otherwise. the media hasn't released a name yet either.

Why didn't he just say yes?

Yep. If I wanted something in the polls, the last thing I would do is to commit a crime in the name of said view. It would only cause backlash if unlucky.

If he actually used an antique gun, it's not out of the question.

I call it now, they will release a name in 8 days (day after referendum)

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to do that ahead of the referendum?

top kek

Jo Cox's wikipedia page

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was shot more than once, and I'm going ahead and assume he didn't stand there reloading for a minute before shooting her again.

Did he repack powder and fire three times though?

THE NARRATIVE WEAVING HAS NO BRAKES

You've got a great hit rate.

At the very least, can't you see this doesn't look good for Brexit in the eyes of Britain's brainwashed voterbase?

I think he thought she was trying to bait him into saying they should deport her and then she would turn around and say 'haha she was white all along you can't even see the different between white and non-white.'

we already do, news of race and political views were spread before she even died

i think everyone is getting caught up in the frenzy here (exactly what (((they))) want you to do)

calmer heads will prevail in the days ahead, if the remain camp leverage this too much they'll look like they're exploiting her death,

keep calm and vote leave

Fucking hell these lefties are ravenous

Early firearms had multiple barrels and actions for precisely that reason.

I'm absolutely garbage at drawing and even I could've done a better job while in my cups at the pub.

I suppose it's possible he used a functioning black powder weapon but I don't get the three shots unless it had multiple barrels.

Or he could've nigger rigged an antique into a sort of zip gun that fired modern ammunition.

Very strange.

This is amazing news whether he's muzzo or not. This just proves even further that gun control can not prevent violent criminals from getting weapons or attacking innocent victims.

great link to his mugshot and name lad.

Lefties are absolutely stunned that someone could actually manufacture a close-range firearm. I'm expecting 3D printers to be banned and regulated as a result.

it might have been a colt navy or something and this guy is just a retard muhammedian

that was intentional, fam

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/british-labor-mp-jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-assailant-who-allegedly-shouting-britain-fi
archive.is/9dhZl
yeah, let's go with stock Lonely White Wingnut™

good video

Part of the problem is that death count is the sum of multiple incidences instead of one nigger going rambo, which when you really think about it is much worse than a single mass shooter. Nigs may have such shit aim that they can only down 1-2 at a time, but their rate of shootings in through the roof.

Consider for 69 niggers to be shot over a single weekend and we wil be generous and say 3 niggers are shot in each shooting, that ~33 separate shooting incidents in a single weekend.

Checked, dubs and trips. Guy was a retarded mudslime and probably thinks all revolvers are "muh old timey guns"

This is true, no telling what it was. Have to remind myself sometimes everyone isn't a /k/ tier gun autist.

God I love that gun.

I would be tempted to say that the mother should be deported for race-mixing.

kikepedia is serious business fam

All in only ONE city.

Muslims are great irl trolls

LOOKS LIKE AN AR-15 STYLE WEAPON OF WAR TO ME

some lad was trying to correct it earlier but it kept getting changed back by some lefty

ALERT!!!!

Change description!!! It is Jo not JOE.

Hell, I remember a report from a few years back that showed 90% of all murders in Chicago for the year happened on the same 9 blocks.

lefties are such cunts they will dismiss the video just because the spelling is incorrect

you can clearly see a shoulder thing that goes up on that drawing, and an extended clip

NAfags BTFO. We warned you.

Had to run some errands and was gone for about 3 hours. What did I miss since then?

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

archive.is/2u59s

LITERALLY THE ONLY STRATEGY THEY KNOW

SAME THING THEY'RE DOING WITH TRUMP

done
thanks for the warning

i just skimmed through the last thread, seems like not much

Police still haven't named the suspect

Has anyone got a left-wing shill account on Reddit?

If so, you should make a false flag 'point scoring' post on /r/ukpolitics, something along the lines of, "I was on the fence but I am going to honour Jo's name by voting remain."

People will react angrily.

I wonder how pissed negroes must be at BLM now for doing their retarded publicity stunts instead of dealing with this

Lad.

Well, he drew it for us.

A high powered semi-automatic assault rife with extended drum-mag clipazines.

Leftists are such reprehensible beings.

Race still not mentioned.
At this point it's guaranteed muzzie.

Actually, it's the white man's fault negroes shoot each other.

Ancient Rifle Model of 1815

still no ID or motive from the authorities?

Off-topic but am I the only person here who keeps thinking today is a Wednesday?

No, police are keeping mum. This is the same police (Yorkshire Police) that tried to silence Rotherham.

No ID or motive because it was a Paki in a Paki neighborhood and no one's going to say shit.

TOP FUCKING KEK

What about this guy? He was an eyewitness, could see the weapon clearly enough to describe it however fails to describe what the shooter looked like at all.

every weekday feels like a wednesday, except monday and friday.

Also, quad for it was a paki.

Please be patient goy, we'll let you know in 8 days.

top fucking kek

archive.is/vLtc6

But today is friday

Don't mind me…

I think they're going to stay mum until the referendum, hoping that normies think it was all about Brexit when it was actually all about some nutter.

same thing they always do, in every single country with any politician that stirs up the masses by questioning the status quo

fuck these people they should all die

Not one of them asked that question its all so fucking fishy

What the fuck is this shit? Papers running away with some white autist, but no confirmation from police.

WEW

Quints of truth.

Great catch. I'll add it to the list of archives we have at the moment.

I just wonder if they teach it as a strategy? I suppose on the right, we blame cucked politicians when a pet muslim goes on the loose, but leftists always have to make far more reaching arguments to substantiate their claims.

Aaaaand absolutely confirmed for nonwhite Muzzie. I'm sure they'll be "investigating the validity" until the referendum is conveniently over.

this just in. they found the gun in the man's home.

No wonder the kikes love the media. Lie through the teeth to promote an agenda with no repercussions, no fines, nothing.

fuck off defeat shill. kill yourself slowly.

Very interesting.

No problems

Hang in there, you'll be fine. We're gonna need you when shit really goes down.

Well we are stuck there. Kike media has made it the norm to not publish any direct evidence of crime. This engineered \ artificial disconnect between evidence and the public leaves them completely vulnerable to hoax storys. Bit convenient for the kikes at the top isn't it? In other countries, crime and tragedy photos\vids are still published, and they get on the net. see bestgore

Ideally, the exact same evidence that the police take for evidence : photos of corpse. But thats never going to happen. Logically we are compelled to consider it being a hoax.

Someone needs to go beat the shit out of this guy. Seriously.

And not a fucking coincidence.

Do you know anyone who is voting remain instead of leave because of this incident?

Fresh Molly, if you haven't watched yet please do.
youtu.be/QtDKfd-pEGw

if anything it will mostly sway people that haven't decided yet, which is still a big group

no, because I don't communicate with the 95% of plebs, morons, and pond slime that can cancel out my votes.

so is it confirmed yet that the shooter is this mair dude or what?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/

why didn't they mention his name in the press conference even though its being mentioned in the media?

women

T H I S

tbh

Because they're already trying to build the narrative. Now the police have to produce a similar investigation result with Tommy Mair or risk getting ruined by the government.

SOURCES THAT CLAIM 'BRITAIN FIRST' MISSING AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW

How bizarre, how bizarre lalala.

Indeed. There are no coincidences in politics.

Me. I was going to vote leave but the hate that caused this death came squarely from the leave campaign.

Vote Remain. End Hatred.

______:^)________

SHOCKED
SHOCKED

Who knew the Zionist Paki would come through for the cause?

And yet everyone's blaming Leave and no one blames the greens.

oi lads

anyone want to hear my music?

corduroy95.bandcamp.com/track/kek-vult

in in a catagory similar to vaporwave

you guys in Truro have it pretty bad, don't you?

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Really not an appropriate time is it lad.

Perhaps? There no way it was a muzzle loader or a double barrel loader.

burfekt :DDD

So is this a false flag? Did they sacrifice one of their own to stop brexit?

That's what I thought.

That's a flintlock pistol.

no, anything pertaining to the attacker's identity is pure speculation based on hearsay. MSM is out in full force spinning their narrative.

color me surprised

also reminder, archive all relevant tweets

We are going to have to accept another possibility eventually. That happening or false flag, they are going to push hard to control the narrative and serve their own interests.

Look at what happened in Orlando. Mudslime shoots gay bar, they blame whitey.

british MP dies, and we will see who is the perp ( probably mudslime too) and whitey is still to blame.

Already they indirectly blame the Leavers as agitators that caused this indirectly.

Except the media are confirming it's him and there are pictures of the guy everywhere.

Give it up. A white, far-right, anti-remain nutter assassinated an MP in cold blood.

ARCHIVE
archive.is/QPsJ9

For fuck's sakes.

well if the fucking media says so, who's to argue, goy?

What about those two statements do you think are mutually exclusive?

IF it's a false flag, I doubt the killing itself is a hoax, and that Jo is alive. If this is a false flag, it's orchestrated by globalists, and they just picked Jo Cox.

She was an unlucky piece in this game of world domination-chess.

Hi Dave. Into the filter you go.

so jo cox breaking up an argument is just bullshit according to you?

Fuck off. You're a newfag and a shill all in one post.

see

This is what I was thinking about. Maybe she didn't actually die.

Oi brits
I heard your politicians are literally…

DYING

to stay in the EU

A mudperson has more integrity than these fucking media parasites.

The traveller was a professional, he likely kept more than one sidearm in case of a missfire.
The panicked witnesses likely failed to notice him quick-drawing the next pistol.

lol no

Is it a fucking paki or what?

Why aren't they telling the bongs?

If he was white then it'd be plastered all of BBC and skykike news and shit

t. burger

If BREXIT happens, there will be headlines saying something along the lines of "Jo Cox died for nothing today".

Screencap this. You read it here first.

What I got from some reports is that she was with her male personal assistant who brawled with the guy first when he came after her. Attacker then pushed his ass out of the way and turned shooty/stabby on the MP.

That's why it was being reported by some witnesses as just an unrelated street scuffle she blundered into.

Dang it, Bobby.

It seems she walked into a grapple between two men that had nothing to do with her.

Btw the whole situation smells like the Henriette Reker stabbing.

Turned out that the stabber had some mysterious links to the Verfassungsschutz or something.
They didn't release the info because it was classified. :^)

patient*

could you elaborate?

brit/pol/ kept the archive
archive.is/fFkgY

Short form for "Office for the Protection of the Constitution". They're the government agency in Germany that determines what's considered a constitutional crime or not (and therefore what's treason).

If the UK leaves the EU, the media will shame people for it, and claim that they are disrespecting Jo Cox who "literally sacrificed her life for the EU", or something of that narrative.

You never meet this person, in fact they are one among billions but I order you to feel emotional.

How is this one person special to the hundreds who die everyday? These people do not bat an eye unless it hits the news.

Well, well, well…

… Witness the British Fitness lads.

She deserved to die

Cuckboy Owen just retweeted this

Jesus Christ the British media really is unreasonable cucked.

;^)

Not sure how you'd get 3(three) shots off with any of those.
Then again - being how cucked the britbongs are - you could probably get 3 shots off with a trebuchet in the town fucking square before plod arrived without anyone tackling you.

seems legit

There are literally dozens of reasons to support brexit. Just because "preserving the white race" is one of them, that doesn't mean that EVERY SINGLE BREXIT SUPPORTER supports brexit just because of that.

The cunt isn't actually from New York. It just says that in the Twitter profile. She's a Scottish Gnu Atheist cunt, judging from her tweets and whom she supports in sports.

Have they tried to kill two birds with one stone and say he supported ukip?

Same thing happens in America, lad. Anytime it's a white guy, he's a "far-right white supremacist who read rayciss materials". That's the kike media's favorite scapegoat.

Probably a sawn-off double-barrelled shotgun.

Pretty drug dealer-y weapon, and would explain a) why there were only two shots, and b) why medical staff couldn't save her (imagine if it was buckshot).

Having an IQ above room temperature. In Celsius.

All organized "white power" groups are kosher.

He subscribed ONCE….TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/743560101643059200

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-cox-shooting-suspect-quiet-8212246

The source of the photo is:
archive.is/ophse
More info on Dick Turpin:
archive.is/tyH1E#selection-825.1-784.47

still looks dodgy as fuck

see

Give it a day and they'll "find" a UKIP flier somewhere in his house, then proceed to casually mention it in future reports about this incident. Casual enough not to make it seem like an argument, but clear enough so people won't miss it.

You read it here first.

(checked)

Okay okay, I get the whole argument to nofuns that babby killing salt clips having machine gun or not people will find a way to kill, but who the fuck memed an assassination using a fucking flintlock pistol into reality

Yorkshire Police are the ones investigating him. The very same people who tried to silence Rotherham.

They used to have this in Quebec, it now seems to cover the Ivory Coast.

For the love of God (Kek) let's meme it a banana.

3 flintlock pistols user, assuming he didn't break out the charging horn, square shot and stuffing rod in between shots.

I could buy that. Some ancient double barrel with exposed hammers.

oh wait i got the second photo for the 2nd img.

Just saw some of the BBC coverage of this in contrast to Sky's.

Sky is still pozzed, but at least they stuck with the facts and a somewhat tasteful eulogy.

Switch over to BBC, and get barraged with bullshit about neo-nazis, South Africa, Britain First and them running with the Mair thing despite no police confirmation.

I hope you lads are keeping an archive of everything so we can all complain to the Press Complaints Commission and Broadcasting Standards when this is all over with.

Sorry double posting , just want clarity on the design of the weapon.

IT WAS BLACKBEARD

you read it here first

Most of the witnesses reported 3 shots though.
Did he reload halfway through the assassination and have the steely determination to keep a spare chambered?
Possible since he reportedly calmly walked 2 miles before he was apprehended.

DO IT

Get Owen accused of jumping on the death of that MP and it'll be his career shoah

Good thing is stabbings and shootings are gonna sell well now, hopefully plenty of immigrant crimes to see some light.

top kek

BASED MOLY

It doesn't matter.
Until she's buried she's fair game for muslim men with sexual emergencies.

Something like this?

Calm now lads, Wacady's on.

is that what a gun made in england looks like?

youtube.com/watch?v=POCGiy5VpxI

No, like this.

no that was a garage build.

Nope. It was this. Confirm

Britpol thread died but I wanted to throw my two pence in with what happened today.

Maybe if the NHS wasnt so overloaded, underfunded and cut back he would have been able to get the help he needed before loosing his shit and murdering people that might have helped him and people like him.

Nobody won in this, least of all Mrs. Cox, she's dead, her husband is sand a wife, her kids are sans a mother, Great Britain is down a law maker and politician that might have made a difference after the referendum. What happened today was fuck all to do with in/out politics or the referendum and any news outlet, special interest group, business or political faction that tries to use this are worse than scum.

archive.is/amngm

Oh that crazy meatball, thanks for reminding me to see his videos again.

Poo → Loo

As a politician she was at best worthless and at worst a traitor. I regret that her children will grow up without a mother, but you can bet they'll be indoctrinated further using her death as a hammering point.

Your point about the NHS stands, but she would not have been able to help him. She would have put him at the back of the queue behind Syrians, Pakis and Arabs.

RIP JO COCK

Why aren't the Yanks using this to bully our lefties about gun control?

They hopped on you immediately after Orlando, now hop on them. What if Jo was carrying a firearm? She could've defended herself ;_;

Honestly lads I think this is it. I really do. I genuinely believe that we were on track to narrowly win this referendum but now we will narrowly lose, guarantee it.

Really, such a (((coincidence))) this affair.

Just imagine that scary ass mug 20 years older and 50lbs fatter.

christ, they've waited long enough…he's got to be an imam by now

lol they have to share a bench in the uk

what a bunch of fags

Talking outside his house in Dewsbury on Thursday, St Louis, 41, said he couldn’t believe the news. “I was watching Sky News and I recognised him in handcuffs on the ground,” he said. “It felt like a dream. I just couldn’t believe he’d do something like that.

“I phoned my mum and she was watching too. She tried to phone his mobile but couldn’t get through and she knew something was up.”

He insisted his brother had never expressed any racist views and seemed fine to have a mixed-race sibling. Asked whether he had any strong political views, St Louis said: “Not that I know of.”

Hangout here until new britpol tbh

I think most in the US think the UK is too far gone. All those images of cops posing with knives like they are blood soaked long swords just brainwash us tbh.

AHAHAHA fucking Anglocucks

Fuck off Chaim. We're leading the polls and no-one online or elsewhere is taking the politicisation of her death as anything but cheap and sick tactics.

Damn, I was really looking forward to seeing the result of this vote.

Very high probability that this was planned during the latest Bilderberg meeting, you just know they were panicking once they saw the poll numbers.

Fucking not of this planet. Some Star trek fucks they are.

You guys believe that? The entire knife phenomenon was a political campaign set up in shitty areas of London to prevent gangs from stabbing each-other.

Quite a few of us browse Holla Forums, the 'leader' (technically it's lead by council) got his start on imageboards as well, iirc

"don't group up, don't network, don't do anything to change something in the real world, stay by your computer and keep shitposting, goy".

Fuck off shill.

I don't necessarily agree that she was a traitor. After all I doubt she stood at the edge of her constituency with a placard that read "REF-U-JEEYZ WELCOME, ASSALAM ALEKUM!". I'd like to take a break from my normal pessimistic outlook and believe that she may have just been working with the hand she was dealt. a lot of work goes into fresh of the boaters to make sure that they at least adapt to our way of life to a degree that they aren't an immediate threat (even though we all fucking know that it hardly ever works and that they remain a threat long after the government deems them "naturalized", giving out passports and NI numbers like fucking candy floss at a shit school fair), and seeing as she went to Cambridge there was probably some indoctrination thrown in there too. It doesn't make her a traitor or a bad person lad. Don't speak ill of the dead or your gran will fly up your dick hole and haunt your sperms to make you infertile.

looks like mental illness runs in the family

ENHANCE

SAINT JO

SHE VOTED FOR AIRSTRIKES ON SYRIA

NEVER FORGET

Was it EU regulation circumference cucumber? If so ISIS

Great news, Holla Forums.

PAJEET

I thought you might have been a naive and overly optimistic person. But with that, your disguise is shot to bits, a little like Mrs Cox whom you love so much.

Filtered.

She was kvetching about 3,000 shitted skinned nomads in Calais, like they weren't in a country of comparable wealth run by an alleged Socialist.

She actually Abstained.

Jubilating over the death of a misinformed women is in bad taste, it makes us all look bad.

Muh PR though

No wonder you brits are the laughing stock of europe

JUST

I was under the impression Holla Forums wants to be perceived as the voice of reason not a bunch of spastic shiny-headed twats.

You win people over through charm and charisma, not open vitriol.

NO PR

Single mother and race mixer, raised by Grandmother not mother, FUCKING SHOCKER.

This piece of trash cost us Brexit, the whole family should be fucking thrown out of a helicopter.

Why? Because I don't believe in attacking someone who can't possibly defend themselves? grow up lad.

lad. no. just say moaning.
and I never understand why politicians do this. they know full fucking well we can barely take care of the ones we already have. It's like drinking a gallon of poison and then offering to drink more because it somehow makes you look good.

lad if you don't like Indian food then go and have a cheeky nandos instead, I'm 3rd generation Indian and my grandfather fought in WW2. don't compare me and my family with street shitters.

Since when has that ever been remotely close to any incarnation of Holla Forums you kike?

I see it more as jubilating over the death of an anti-white whore who was going to ethnically cleanse more britfags.
I'm not a brit, myself, but I can empathize…

Look, Pajeet, all I'm telling you is to poo in the loo.
Why is that so hard to understand?

Comedic you'd call me kike, you're doing everything in your power to undermine yourself and everyone around you, are you trying to prove the leftists right or just not engaging your brain?

DESIGNATED

not being funny lad, Britain's fucked as it is, so is most of Europe…shit's just gonna get more frequent and even more fucked up in the coming years.

We stay vigilant.

You are still Indian as well as a tripfaggot.
You should be looking at helping India instead of pooing up Britain.

SHITTING

wew lad

Oh, the lugenpresse certainly asked the question about what the shooter looked like. They just didn't report the answer.

What's a white supremacy magazine? Home and Garden?

what the fuck?
when has pol ever been about charming people?
fuck off kike

I don't come here to make socratic arguments and reason with the left, do that on fucking kikeberg if you want.

In my book that's as good as voting for
Abstaining is sitting on the fence and not having the courage of your convictions which is what being a politician is supposed to be all about

It's 2016. Politicians are redundant

She directly contributed to the migrant/refugee crisis and the bombing of civilian targets in Syria and supported the regime change ambitions of Cameron and Co
I'm surprised she wasn't offed by an angry kebab tbh

She was not a misinformed woman, and I'm not celebrating her death.

Gerry Adams is spelt wrong in that image.

COUNTRY

Thanks for posting with a trip, makes it easy to tell how worthless your opinions are without even needing to read them.

Please, she was a meaningless backbencher that achieved nothing, it's always a bad idea to make yourself look like an inbred hick because you can't keep a guise of decorum about yourself.

Britain is fucked up and we're going to have to lead by example soon, let's strive towards SS-style rather than angry inbred bumpkins.

The Beano The Dandy
Anything not approved of by the left

Sorry m8 the bongs are actually right on this one. Also you have NA adding to the fire and it doesn't look good for leave campaigners

You wanna whine about PR? Take it to a place that's not an anonymous imageboard dipshit.

Go back to your cuckshed

It's pretty bad because she was the cunner kicking up a stink making it her personal crusade, but had zero practical knowledge of an exit so she acted the coward.

sound familiar? Your bantz are too weak, fuck off back to stormfront with tweedle-dumb and tweedle-dipshit.

==ARCHIVE DUMP FROM BRIT/POL/

archive.is/tSPhq - Sky News Eyewitness - No 'Britain First'

archive.is/jFDPy - Edited article with 'Britain First'

archive.is/qAfqL - Edited article again with 'Britain First' eyewitness redacted

archive.is/Z99eA - Maria Eagle "Britain First" tweet and source of this rumour (has since been deleted)

archive.is/67AGh - Guardian archive

archive.is/qhW7J - The Independent trash

archive.is/efi8w - Man with binocs hiding in graveyard, spotted by schoolgirl

archive.is/2u59s - Alex Massie smear against Nige

archive.is/vLtc6 - Alex Massie with comments

archive.is/fFkgY - First picture of Tommy Mair by Scots Gnu Atheist cunt

archive.is/hp9KU - More from picture of Tommy Mair

archive.is/cqCUm - Springbok Club

archive.is/Q2PVz - Brendan Cucks

archive.is/OSgYx - More Brendan Cucks

sauce

Look at this site, it's beautiful. I bet it loads in Netscape it's so beautiful.

Incorrect. No matter what's done, you will be demonized, so why pretend to be something you're not to appease scum?

My dear pajeet, you have to put your poo in the loo, not post it

Add this one by the Guardian: archive.is/6bnFJ

It destroys the "Angry Outspoken White Male" narrative.

You wonder why people right of center are assumed to fling their own feces…

You're saying her views were informed? She functioned on misplaced empathy not common sense.

Aren't kikes using "meaningless backbenchers". I'm just saying… she had the power, she had the intention and she was going out of her way to help muds get on british land, paid for in blood by brits' forefathers…
I'd prefer to see her dead, than spreading her shitty agenda to more easily influenced retards…

thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell Hall thriving with help of volunteers.-a0227735906

A giant is known by its toes.

FUCK OFF PAJEET, YOU WILL NEVER BE BRITISH

this is an anonymous imageboard, for who are you trying to self censor or charm here?

At least NA don't hide behind their actions or moan about pakis on a brit/pol/ thread then go and order a fucking curry from Abdullah that same night while crying on another thread that Britain is down the toilet while again…you're most likely doing nothing. This shit is going to get tougher, more fucked up and more frequent, once shit hits the fan NA will most likely be on the front line with a stern iron will to fix shit.

Just remember who we are lads, we gotta do something soon and prepare for what's coming.

DIE FLUT KOMMT

Says the one who has contributed nothing.
and you're welcome lad!

They REALLY are pushing the 'Britain first' despite the pieces of shit who said that going awol and others saying it never happened.

RIP TO ALL THE SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN WHO DIED IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY RUN BY MORALLY CORRUPT BRITISH POLITICIANS AND ELITES

Oh pajeet, once you learn to poo in the loo I might tell you how to quote

Sorry m8 I must've mistaken you for actually wanting to talk about the topic. I'll just leave you to your memes

Because normalfags aren't as stupid as you would believe and when they see shit like NA cheering for her death knowing that they support leave, its going to drive people away. You actually need PR when you're trying to win people over to what you want them to vote for.

Have you ever been to Batley? It's not a secret powerhouse of England, she had no influence and didn't actually achieve anything during a year of being MP, she would have sat on that backbench place-holding a seat whilst doing bugger all for the rest of her career. She was a statistical seat-warmer and nothing more, even members of her own party couldn't say anything meaningful about her because they didn't know who she was.

It was all because of tory council cuts

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3

pastebin.com/THU5bPLQ
all the links compiled here

thanks fam

A while back you could've said the same about Merkel… and here we are, a million mud goat fucking parasite sand nigger over the already excessive amount of mud influence.
Fuck them. I don't care about leftists. They can all drop dead all together, I'd acknowledge it, giggle and have a light snack.

Merkel is Jewish, completely different situation and you know it user.

It's a throwaway account.

Believable but could easily just be some bullshit artist.

this
duh

That's weird, I feel pretty British.
Look, lad, if you're racist that's fine. I expect nothing less from a country that loves curry but hates the people making it, that's top Britishness right there. but if you believe that if a family who has spilled blood to defend your homeland doesn't belong in your country then you're no better than the immigrants who flood here wanting everything for nothing.

that or you're just a 15 year old edge American stormfront faggot, in which case, fuck off.

Civic nationalism in action, folks!

The people making the curry are Bangladeshi

He worked there,

- Proof of him working there
archive.is/tyH1E#selection-495.0-495.13

- Proof of cuts

batleynews.co.uk/news/local/budget-cuts-will-not-close-oakwell-hall-1-7804412

Listen, I'm not arguing, but do you honestly believe that kikes wouldn't push non-kikes into positions of power to do their bidding?
That's what I'm saying… she could've been the next Merkel, there's no way of knowing now, but still… the fewer leftists the better.

So David Cameron killed her, not Farage.

Let's see if they want to play politics with this silly cunts corpse now?

I'm an ethnic nationalist. A nation is a people with a shared ancestry, go back home.

will you stop posting this distracting sub story to the hoax. Everyone whose not a shill here knows it just a derailment to stop us gathering evidence its a hoax and seeing if we've got enough to wake up a few normies and convert them into Holla Forumsacks.

Look at where she represents. They'll just elect another anti-white politician. No person hellbent on purging traitors would do it this way just before Brexit.

And Rachel Dolezal feels pretty black but that doesn't make her an actual nigger. Just like feeling British doesn't make you British, you sad currynigger.

Unlikely, she wasn't Jewish or some trendy minority, so she had no pies to put fingers in to, she was white and she was local, we all know that white and local means no career in politics.

Sadiq Khan is a real threat, Jo not so much.

Just. Stop. Shooting. Leftists.
How hard is it alt-right, faggots?

If there's 3 you deffos want to carefully lurk into the site and get the sick spray down, or play the clock and try to get juicy picks. Maybe knife the last guy for disrespect.

Fuck off kike

MY

Does alternate right mean left?

not in our fucking curry shop they're not.

N'aww, did I hurt your fifi's lad?

Don't like that I'm here? Turn back time and tell your country not to colonize my homeland and then have us help you win your wars, which in actuality became our wars too, the moment we took up arms to defend you. all 2.5 million of us.

Whoops, too late! Sure feels good not speaking German though amirite lads?

Breivik did nuting wrong, he`s a good aryan race warrior!

Yup. I'm honestly fucking livid at it all.

Thanks Justin Trudeau

Sorry for bringing civilization and indoor plumbing to your country. I don't give a fuck about the past; every paki is goign back to where they came from

I'm an Englishman. You will never be British.

I don't care about your loyalty or supposed bloodshed, you're not British nor does any single one of your totally non-racist friends perceive you as such. A nation is built to act as a home for people of a shared ethnicity.

The closest you'll ever come to being British is enacting a one man minstrel show in which you say things like 'I'm as Bri'ish as fish n' chips mayte xD' to the laughter of liberals. The same liberals who'll later drag you around for compassion points and use you as a tool for division and bloc voting.

Because as we all know Japan had to import two million Italians to make pizza.

Nice roast fam, I like it

Nice strawman faggot

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Your fee fees don't form reality Pajeet.
t. Australia, you have to go back.

Strictly speaking, plumbing has existed in India since the early days of the Indus civilization

Apex lel, get a load of this faggot.

Where to even begin you arse born retard?

The best thing to ever happen to those fractured, brutal countries you call a 'homeland' was their unification under the British Empire. We brought you all the pleasures of civil liberties and law, we brought technologies the likes of which your street shitting populace barely even knows today.

Your admission that you're here to stay because 'you colonised us ;_;' is more than enough evidence that you genuinely don't care for the British at all, our whims and wants are secondary to your own. You're glad to live out a sick revenge fantasy and wouldn't shed a tear to see us all bred out of existence. How virtuous of you.

No, no Pajeet. You defended yourselves and took the initiative to throw away the blessings of British rule afterwards.

Plenty of other colonies did their part too, that doesn't grant them the automatic right to live here. Keep your delusions of grandeur to yourself.

Who know maybe my post might be the gun in question. We will never,no, not we, just you.

You'll

never

be

British

:^)

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, they don't automatically get the right to stay and let's be honest we'd prefer them over anyone else.

don't forget they followed a little brown cunt in a fucking dress against the British, then once we packed up he got shot and India went back to being a shithole, just this time..it was a shithole with railways kek.

strictly speaking, shitting in the streets and letting the rain wash it away doesn't qualify as plumbing fam.

that's fair enough my friend is mixed part indian and she's redpilled and very british.

nice meme but civic nationalism is best nationalism tbh

Those three colonies are plenty happy with how they turned out and don't really want to move to the UK while spouting retarded delusions of grandeur and trying to guilt trip you at the same time.

The best way to colonize foreign land is to remove the local populace and replace it with whites confirmed.

As a British-Indian, I know I'll never be English, but I'm sure as fuck British.

I don't care about your white pride and I don't care about your ethnic ideology. The very fact that you argue "Oym Unglish" is a logical fallacy seeing as the indigenous population of the British Isles is German, French, Italian (sorry, roman!), Nordic, Gaelic and sorry lad but a smidge Spanish as well. Yes, they're all white, but seeing as your history consists of being constantly invaded by other European nations don't even think about pulling the "we've always been here!" card, unless of course you have the genealogy to back it up. Which I know you don't.

My being here is a result of Britain ramming its cock into every crevice of the world that would take it. You don't like it? Too bad. curse your ancestors.

Japan didnt have to import italians to make pizza, but then again Japan didn't have to have Italy fight its wars or bolster their trade for them either. If you came to India to trade techology for goods that would have been one thing, but you didn't. You used ideas labour to build, farm, fight and manufacture. and now you have me.

the salt in the wound is that you couldn't control your (sorry, again, our!) colonies either, you lost them through overextension, which is why you have nothing but a commonwealth today. Which is just a very pretty term for lapsed vassals.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

so you are fine with niggers pouring in to your country as long as they have the same political views as you?

Funny how so-called "pro-white minorities" rapidly turn into anti-white kikes the moment you give them a bit of criticism.

Time traveler come back to stop left wing hitler but didn't read what type of guns we have now?

How do we feel about civic nationalism when it comes to empires? If someone belongs to a British colony in the 1800s and has loyalty to the British empire what are they given that the country is effectively a super state?

And I know a brown aussie who loves cricket and a self hating jew. Those things don't mean that we shouldn't remove non whites from European countries and dethrone kikes from the throne of the west.

Nah

you mean your country. if you feel british. right?

are you british or just sarcastically calling yourself that?

culture isn't just politics.

yes they do.

lol panjeet sit the fuck down lad, we controlled the world for a hundred years while you shat in your water supply, don't give me that "oh bud bud ding ding we worked for it and gave you labour and our amazing skill" we fucking came along, took it all and fucked you over because we were the better of the wolf pack while you was a bunch of sheep stuck in the past. When people ask me if im ashamed of the empire, I open my arms and say never.

I could think of a better course of action Pajeet.

Because as soon as the Brits left India after transforming into something decent it went back to being an enormous shitting field because you subhumans can't even inherit white wisdom. Your parents understood that there's no hope for you there and thus came to the UK, and now your ungrateful ass is pretending to be british? Lmao.

This.

They got a bad case of "can't handle the bantz"

genetics trump culture

What do you gain from being British?

More designated shitting streets.

He's ashamed of being a currynigger.

Is there a picture available of the shooter? All i know so far is that guy who was on the ground with two police officers was a victem as well

I tell you what though lads, my uncle spent like 6 months in india living with locals in the shittiest parts to get the "real deal" in a sense, won't bore you but he said most of the average (aka poor cunts) would actually prefer the empire to come back in (with less brutality obviously) and fix it due to the fact India is split between rich and poor so badly.

wrong. if that was true there'd be no such thing as traps because their male genes wouldn't let them act like women.

where's the CCTV footage ??

Blood isn't a club.

I'm here to stay because I'm not Indian, I can't even get an Indian passport as I'm too far removed from whatever family exists over there. I'm here to stay pal.

Oh, you know the "best" for other nations now? you fucking hypocrite :^) Maybe the EU "knows best" for Britain, eh?

Woah there lad. slow your roll, I don't hold any resentment for having my ancestral homeland being colonized, in fact I shudder to think where it might be today without it, all I'm saying is that you can't use another nation and expect nothing to come of it.

I find it hypocritical of you to say
When anyone who is British knows that without Roman colonization the true indigenous population of Britain would still be fuck all today. I'm sure you would have gotten around to democracy, military, plumbing, curation and all of that other stuff that bolstered your development without the invaders influence though, right?

wrong. fuck you. and I'll have you know I don't dine on white meat and I'm not trying to rampantly bang out kids.

Those "other colonies" have people living here today. west indies, jamaican, singaporean, chinese, they're all here fucko. you're just an ungrateful little racist.

Citing a mental disorder isn't an argument.

A good example of genetics>culture is India and Africa going back to their shithole states after da white devil was removed, despite everything that was taught to them and the infrastructure that the whites left behind.

Currynigger sophistry. What a convenient set of moral arguments.

I bet you don't even take your poo to the loo.

What would you consider Anglo-Americans to be lad?

Hey Pajeet, it's story tiem.

I'm French, half of my family of my father generation are "pied-noirs", French born in Maghreb, they speak arabic, my great uncle had a judge post in what weren't even considered colonies (as my great grand dad before him… all the way to before WWI, my grand father reverse emigrated to France after the war to become an engineer and got a job on the mainland).

Guess what. Despite having been there for generations, despite having been integrated (one had a chicken farm, one was working for the national telephone company), they were/are hard paternalistic christian, duty of care to anyone under you, be they employees or else, great uncle was a low level civil judge, not criminal or anything worse than fines, all were speaking Arabic (because the patriarch though it was important), all had arab friends.

One day the people of that land grabbed them and told them "La valise ou le cercueil" (the suitcase or the grave).
And they left with whatever they could fit on a suitcase.

Guess what, none of them blamed the arabs (as a people), neither I am. Because it's fucking normal.

Know this, you can either take your British education, some savings and go back to India and successfully make it out (as my grandfather did).

Or you can wait for the boats and the charter planes.

But make no mistakes.

This is ultimately your fate or the one of your children.

Unfortunate.

wow retard.

ebin meme there friend

Yeah, this is panic. Must be on the brink of financial collapse. Surprised we've kicked the can this far.

Looking at early July SHTF scenarios now. Stay the Christ away from faggot parades, and tell your kids too.

Tell me where you divergence is friend!
inb4 "i dont have to explain myself to u currynigger :^)"

what the fuck are you talking about, whats your point?

Everything on the news is a psyop user. That's 95% of policing… psyching you out and getting you to increase funding.

Funny how someone can hate kikes yet loves the biggest kikes around if they have a badge.

t. American spic that knows I will never be truly "American" despite what the lugenpresse says. I would rather be a wingman and supporter of the white race than try to pretend to be something i'm clearly not.

Stupid plan. They didn't even kill the shooter, he's gonna talk.

Living in shit is not what's best Pajeet. I know this must be shocking for you.

That may be true but I don't see any brits going to Italy and trying to pretend to be Italian.

What is there to be grateful for you retarded shitskin? The Empire used your underdeveloped people because they were inferior and that's the end of it.

BREXIT CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED

i'm sorry brits but you might need a violent revolution to get your freedom back

Hmm, let's see…

White male? Check.

Terrorism? Check.

What say you now, Holla Forumsfags?

You're like moderate faggots who think there's never an objective right or wrong, muh right wing SJWs type

choose one faggot

who knows

This folks, is the intelligence of your average Holla Forumstard

lmao, kill yourself, dumb faggot.

By definition, this is terrorism. Deal with it, you bias hypocrite. No wonder no one will ever take you seriously, when you cant even be objective.

Go be an anti-white faggot somewhere else.

tbh

Your people are dying out and willing let in the invaders. Pajeet may shit in the street but he isn't being destroyed by his own countryman.

Don't you have a tech center to attend to to scam grandma and grandpa out of a couple bucks?

The fuck kind of bait is this?

The definition of terrorism is killing people who interfere when you are arguing with someone else?!

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

bretty gud fam

low energy bait

Was she on her own or something? Did he even have time to reload the antique piece?
I'm trying to understand this sequence of events.
Who was the third guy btw?

That's not hypocritical. You can accept that the Roman invasion was good for the British just as the British invasion was good for the Indians. I'd say the Anglo-Saxons had a bigger impact than the Romans though.

You seem rather desperate to belittle the British. What is clear is that you don't feel "of" the British, you don't feel you are one and the same. You feel like a distinct result of British actions, a captive from a past adventure, one that British people are now burdened with, rather than a natural part of the ongoing journey of British people. You use the label of British and the accusation of the powerful word "racist" as shields to protect yourself from this reality and its inevitable conclusions.

Horror movie writers and directors getting added to terrorist watchlists as we speak!

Nice IP hopping Pajeet

faggot

Thats ching chong to you hitler

Read that first post you linked you fucking illiterate bastard.

I wonder if you're one of those discount shills that Sgt. Bilkov is always trying you pawn off on me. The JIDF scheduling system is all screwed up and he often has three or four extra analysts (pic related) he can second over to my projects… for the right price of course.

Eyewitness tells reporters he didn't hear anyone shout "Britain first", saying: "Never heard that".

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504/video/1

By morning probably rayciss Nigel Farridge

Do you think he would have gotten as far as he did if he actually fulfilled all the stereotypes the left threw his way?

poo in loo

Actually anyone in Atlantic Canada can get Right of Abode. Legal quirk due to shenanigans they did with the Channel Isands.

Are you actually implying the left has actually tried to do anything other than shame everyone into not voting for him because he's an evil nazi? Are you british by any chance?

Has anyone noticed the discrepancy in the story about Springbok and Tommy Mair?

Apparently he's been living at the same address for 25 years, but Springbok were talking about a Tommy Mair that moved to the area in 2006. It doesn't add up.

They're not reporting on this for obvious reasons.

"I said kill the JOKE OX you dolt! "

Are you implying that if he declared he was actually racist that people would still vote for him?

Can't believe you're taking the obvious bait and responding to this trip.

(checked)
interesting, where was this mentioned?

New video.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/remain-campaigners-rush-blame-brexit/
holy fucking shit I want to strangle these cunts.

I welcome it with open arms.

It's actually 30 years.

itv.com/news/2016-06-16/jo-cox-killing-what-do-we-know-about-suspect-tommy-mair/

"Tommy Mair is a 52-year-old man who has lived in the same house in Birstall for more than 30 years."

independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html

"Thomas Mair, from Batley in Yorkshire [who] was one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of “S.A. Patriot” who has moved from his address in the Fieldhead Estate district of the town.” (circa 2006)

have the police identified him…yet?

Wait, are you implying he's racist?

They can't even do their job properly, the police should intervene at this stage to set the world to rights, but they're stoking it by not.

The truth will probably be a forgotten footnote.

I'm not sure if this whole palaver is actually intended to radicalise me.

Yeah it's definitely a Tommy Mair. Some of the witnesses knew him. However, what is also missing from the leftist dialogue are claims by witnesses that the fight was between Mair and another person, with Cox trying to intervene. He turned on her apparently.

I've never seen so much manipulation and outright lies in one day from the British press. They're going all out on it.

dialogue, I mean narrative

Are you implying i'm implying he's racist?

Then why would he say he's racist? Your hypothetical question has no merit.

Does nayone have that britpol video where it slowly zooms in on hitchens face while playing other random clips in the background, including russell brand going THE BANKERZZZZ!!

I meant what if he was actually a racist like leftists keep saying he is and he came out and said that he was racist to the public. Do you honestly think people would vote for him in a game where public image is crucial? I'm not saying he is actually racist as much as I want him to be

Less people, because racist is a concept people are conditioned to respond negatively to without further thought.

When they aren't constantly bombarded with propaganda from the Lugenpresse and otherwise required to signal their inability to recognize patterns, it will be no great matter to discuss the differences between races, and how these should inform policy.

Exactly, this is why you need good PR in presidential elections. You can't go full 1488 when the people you're trying to appeal to is a bunch of normalfags brainwashed since childhood.

And what if he's a secret lsrael spy? What if he's KGB? We can go what if all day but the fact of the matter is that he's about as racist as anyone on Holla Forums. Everyone in racist in a sense that they have preconceived notions when dealing with people. Personally I don't trust anyone named Brad. I'm not going to chimp out when meeting someone named Brad but I will have that lingering feeling in the back of my head of "I bet this guy is a huge asshole." That's all racism is, it's just a preference. Kikes really have gotten to you haven't they?

I don't think you understand the point of my post user.

Actually most people I know no longer use curryhouses, or asian taxis, or phone unlocking/ luggage shops. Tesco have raped your overpriced cornershops, and soon you will take your filthy thirdworld habits somewhere else.
Not before time either.

archive.is/dq0jC

I'll be honest, I'm not a brit and I haven't had a lot of contact with DESIGNATED Pajeets, but this seems… an accurate depiction of what I think of them.
Still… my sides have been nuked.

^ He deserves some credit on this though.
UK has been raped by Romans who then left it just for Nordic folks to do more raping.
Then they did a ton of inbreeding and what you have now is the result.
UK can't brag ethnical purity, so you can't really have an ethno-state.
Being white-skinned alone is not a race otherwise by that faulty logic kikes are white too.

Britain only ever thrived under monachic nationalism.
That is your identity, everything else is just kike distractions.

People should be where 'racism' won't exist toward them. In other words, wherever you'll be accepted as the same race as everyone else. So in a mixed-race scenario, sterilization is probably the best solution.

I am really disappointed that even in the recesses of h8chan, we are talking in terms of their morality. Who honestly is going to wring their hands over the execution of the traitor Jo "sucks" Cox. This is not an act of terrorism or the desperate act of a mentally unstable man. This is an act of anti-colonialism by a driven nationalist and patriot. Death to the colonist regime of Brussels. Death to the Third World colonists Brussels imports. Death to the Britons that collaborate with them.

Idiot. Or lefty/pol/. Either way you're retarded.

Have the police said who did it yet?

Comment I saw on WSJ

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE SPLC GET THIS SO FUCKING CONVENIENTLY?

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance

This entire thing stinks to high heaven. I've had enough, I cannot sleep I'm so mad.

Delightful.

SPLC is part of the international antifa network, they share databases.

Yeah, it's odd how SPLC managed to pull a bunch of receipts out of their asses from fucking 1999. Does anyone know the original source of these receipts? Or do they trace back to this article?

As I recall, National Vanguard was the literature distribution apparatus of National Alliance, William Luther Pierce's organization.

It might be possible to contact them for verification.

I didn't know they shared databases.

I haven't the foggiest, but I guess if they'd scanned and OCR'd them it wouldn't be too hard to quickly retrieve them.

LMAO, after all these years they're STILL scared of Dr. Pierce even though he died in 2002. It's too bad his protege turned out to be a kid fucker. I remember the National Alliance was a pretty big deal back in the 90s.

Yeah, contacting NV would be a good idea

Wow. Some deep digging needs to be done on the SPLC and how they whipped that out of thier ass.

Im officially ready to go down to falseflagtown if this can't easily be explained away.

Being cursed with European compassion I am rather concerned for people like you. I don’t want you to be hurt when the tables turn. When civil war starts and all hell breaks loose can you honestly say you will feel as British as I? Is someone going to mistake me for a Pakistani Muslim in the heat of battle?

Furthermore I think the fact that you are attempting to aggressively rationalize and justify your presence in Britain reveals just how UN British you actually feel.

It is true we over stretched ourselves but it isn’t as simple as just that, the factors involved in our giving back power are very numerous.

Having been to former colonies (including India, which is a great country, fantastic people! Much nicer than “British” Indians) I have always been struck by the overwhelming obviousness that these countries became colonized primarily because their people lack the initiative and ingenuity of the British.

That’s not an insult, in many ways the people of former British colonies are happier than the British and they are not (all) by any means stupid. Never the less collectively the (ethnic) British are just better at managing countries.

It is only political constraints (inflicted by insidious and parasitic groups who have subverted us) that stop us from starting to colonize the planet again. We improved the world greatly, made a positive impact that is still felt today and most of the empire is in desperate need of our return.

We are both politically brilliant and terrible. One awful move we made was bringing in people from former colonies the net effect of which has really hurt us.

This is from New Zealand media.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup, most probably fake. Make sure you bring this up with anyone who links the SPLC article as 'proof'. Also mention that the SPLC is extremely left-wing and is not a credible source of information.

Not really surprised at all that these Commies would openly murder politicians for propaganda purposes. And of course Nigel Farage and everyone who wants to leave the EU is responsible and has encouraged all this , they were already saying this or implying this while her corpse was still warm. No such connection possible though between Islamic terrorist attacks, they don't represent Islam at all.

They sued and got the records in disclosure most likely.

Ask the SPLC about Morris Dees and lolis:

pamelageller.com/2011/02/southern-poverty-law-fraud-center.html/

>Morris Dees [founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center] has been married four times, and in an appellant brief filed by Maureene Bass Dees in their acrimonious 1979 divorce she alleges numerous infidelities, homosexual behavior and a sexual interest by Morris Dees in both his adolescent stepdaughter and his daughter-in- law. - See more at: pamelageller.com/2011/02/southern-poverty-law-fraud-center.html/#sthash.oCDJ5JIC.dpuf

There's a way to get out of this, use the EDL as a scapegoat. They're all crypto-kikes anyway.

CurryFag's pathetic last stand.

fuck this world

It's easy. You don't. It's been rigged from the start.
We just have to outjew them eith our own psyops

MAIR IS A JEWISH SURNAME.

THE NOSE KNOWS.

So wait, some British congresswoman is killed, boo-hoo, and you all suspend political campaigns? God, what pussies, no wonder your empire fell apart.

Also Jews are well known for supporting South African apartheid, the first Mossad unit was trained there.

They even collaborated on nuclear weapons research.

Meyer/Meier is a jewish name

Mair is Welsh for Mary.

They just suspended campaigning for a day - the referendum vote is still on for next thurs as far as im aware.

Also your attempted d&c is unbecoming and gay.

so once again you are worse than niggers

It's because they're leaked by corrupt officials who sell the pictures/video for money. They're not releasing crime scene evidence out of the goodness of their hearts.

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked

I thought 'Britain first' was confirmed fake?

That's wrong and you're wrong.

ISRAEL collaborated with Apartheid South Africa, and South Africa helped Israel with its nuclear program. They were both internationally hated states fighting against agents of the USSR at the time, so had mutual interests.

However Jews within South Africa were at the forefront of the "white" push to end Apartheid.

examples:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Party_(South_Africa)

Founded almost entirely Jews as the first anti-Apartheid non-communist party. Forebear to the modern "Democratic Alliance" opposition party which is still run by a Jew.

Lol the SPLC has all the documentation of the NA, it was another Jewish Sting organisation like them all.

The newest version of Murder Inc. strikes again.
Speak out or resist their interests and down you go, framed on their favorite targets as well with the help of their SPLC friends.

What a sick world we live in.

No thats not it.
People have a natural morbid curiosity, a fasicination with death that permiates our culture in our religions, tales, book, and modern digital media. Crimescences are normal to see, and were seen by the general population for millions of years.
Then 100 years ago the kikes began monopolizing it, just like with gold, because it was valuable to them - gave them the ability to do hoaxes.

people in countries where the kikes haven't monopolized gore\crime are simply catering to the natural curiosity for death that humans have. Its morbid sympathy, a term that doesn't exist in modern kike controlled countries.

thats also why when the kikes need a crisis in a foreign country such as india, they have to do a real one, because the local media can't be fooled by fake actors. Locals with cameras would gather too much evidence, but also locals are used to seeing the evidence 1st hand. Plus its a lot easier to do a real bomb than a hoax one. In a way, doing a hoax is the kikes being nice to us.

God you're retarded. It has fuck all to do with kikes or lack of kikes. The reason why Bestgore 's content is 75% from Asia is because the officials are corrupt and easily bribed. Same with Latin America. The reason you don't see much footage from America or the UK is because the standards are different. If somebody here leaks a crime scene, it's a big fucking deal and they're probably going to get fired.

my god sam no wonder everyone is calling you an utter spaktard, you haven't a clue.

Lurk more. You are not yet a qualified Holla Forumsack. I assume you're a young lad, fresh off the boat from reddit.

Otherwise go get cancer or die in a fire.

springbokcybernewsletter.blogspot.com/

Isn't it true?

You are just like niggers, you kill who you don't like

This is such a false flag its not even funny.

Yes, but the shot has been fired and the damage done. Even eyewitnesses disputing it and changing their statements won't prevent it now unless the police come right out and slap it down.

archive.is/2EpJU

He never shouted "Britain First", that's just something the pro EU left wing media made up.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/breaking-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-constituency-surgery-yorkshire/

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, I THINK WE'RE ALL FORGETTING THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE HERE

Why do we allow women to just wander around unescorted and recklessly become politicians. The Founding Fathers could never imagine women with tattoos and sexual liberation and being political equals, so there's definitely nothing wrong or unconstitutional with limiting women's rights. Left-wing extremists and those disgusting lobbyists, the NOW, don't care how much death and pain they cause, but we need Woman Control now.

Has the shooter been named BY THE POLICE yet?

Nope, nothing. No photos, no voice, no name.

Don't forget this was the same police service that censored Rotherham.

no and it probably by coincidence on purpose not be released until afterwards when we find out it was a muzzie all along

Fucking incredible.

You=>Spastic

Wait what. Isn't the killer named Thomas Mair?

The media's source for that is literally Twitter.

Were those interviews with his neighbours Twitter based as well then?
They better come out with a better press release soon then. We want facts, fast!

What said. I just hope someone archived the original tweet (I forgot to).

Basically, the story is this:

And that's literally fucking it. There is NO official word from the authorities yet on the arrested suspect's name or identity.

Jesus Christ. Guess we need to wait untill police reports

Here you go:
archive.is/fFkgY - First mention of Tommy Mair
archive.is/hp9KU - More on picture of Tommy Mair
archive.is/GXuFg - Tommy Mair gardening therapy
archive.is/cqCUm - Springbok Club

POSSIBLE INSIDER INFORMATION

POSSIBLE INSIDER INFORMATION

Thank you for pointing that out.

So this is the integrity of the lying press. Revolting.

archive.is/rLB9F

Forgot caption:

Yeah, they literally make stuff up. That's what the "free press" is all about anyway.

Instantly trashed

GUYS

Clarke Rothwell, the "eyewitness" who keeps saying that 'Britain First' was shouted repeatedly turns out to be a MEMBER OF THE BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY

wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference

>[email protected]/* */

For all those unacquainted with the BNP, it's basically controlled opposition used to discredit anyone to the right of the Tory party (which is completely not rightwing at all, but moderate left).

Based user has also found his Twitter - twitter.com/clarkerothwell - and surprise, surprise, he's fucking stupid.

SOMEONE GET THIS OUT TO BREITBART OR ANY NEWS AGENCY

At first I thought you should be more specific but after checking his twitter out that probably is the best way of putting it

Wow. This i a golden opportunity to infiltrate them. Some user should slowly contact him and pretend to be from some leftist organization, like SPLC or something and slowly getting information from him. There is 100 of possibilities.

Surely not, is that information accurate?

You can check out the link. Search "Rothwell", 6th entry.

Shit, and I thought the US lugenpresse was subversive. Shit like that makes me feel good that I had to endure king nigger's bullshit for so long, at least we have not fallen that far, but what can you expect from a nation who is still more or less a newborn compared to every other nation on the planet.

Joe Owens was right…

The secret state have infiltrated the BNP, EDL, PEGIDA, etc and they are controlled opposition.

smart Holla Forums is in the minority these days.

No kidding. The more I learn about bongland (and Europe as a whole) the more backwards it seems. I was the burger having a conniption over the BBC TV license and its enforcement

…because it's bad PR and v& b8

See

Faggot.

you got sand on the brain, "derek 'jeeter" ?? you were one key away from being fairly eloquent with "her husband is now sans wife" (as the "a" is redundant and likely adds to nay and all "derek 'jeeter" speculation =)

btw i find it equally hilarious/sad that yelling out "BRITAIN FIRST!!!!" is evidently some kind of racist/bigoted/etc battlecry which outs you as a horrible person because you have to be a real asshole to put your country's needs b4 that of everyone else in the world!

i mean seriously go back and look at the whole of human history and you'll see that every war ever started was over multiple countries getting belligerent about whose needs they put first and foremost b4 their own!

you gotta love how "putting the interests of everyone b4 your own" = a slick means to get ppl to work against their own best interests in the name of some altruistic BS that ends up in/directly benefitting world finance/financiers the most =D + =/ at the same time

BRITAIN FIRST WAS NOT SHOUTED

>8ch.net/pol/res/6354734.html#q6364191

tweetsave.com/jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

not sure why sound doesn't work. It works in vlc player

link to video with sound:
sendvid.com/d61vl4jd

names.mooseroots.com/l/21242/Mair
Nice try Shlomo.

Yes we can.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

If you don't know anything, why not just shutup?

The UK is a mix of celts, angles, saxons, scandi invaders, and maybe even a bit of Roman. You are not a "pure" population by any means. (although that does not make your identity is any less legitimate or that paki shitskin immigration is justified)

reddit.com/user/NotTheSameTeamAsCOD4

‘Britain First’ Shout Eyewitness on BNP Membership List

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/

"The eyewitness who insists Jo Cox’s killer shouted “Britain First” before murdering the MP was on the leaked British Nationalist Party (BNP) membership and contacts list. Britain First and the BNP are known to be openly hostile toward one another.

As a result of eyewitness Clarke Rothwell’s claims, the media have been quick to link the Labour MP’s murder to Britain First, a hard line nationalist group. Much of the press has also linked the killing to Britain’s European Union (EU) referendum, and Germany’s Chancellor Merkel has claimed the Leave campaign is to blame for the murder, for using “radical” language.

Mr Rothwell, who witnessed the brutal attack on the mother of two, told BBC Newsnight: “The words I heard [Cox’s attacker] say were Britain first, or put Britain first,

“I can’t say exactly what it was but definitely Britain first is what he said, what he was shouting. He shouted it at least twice.”

Gas fitter Mr Rothwell, who was working near to the murder scene yesterday, appears on the leaked BNP membership and contacts list. Britain First was founded as a splinter group of the now effectively defunct, far right BNP and there is known hostility between the two groups.

The gunman, named locally as Thomas Mair, has a history of mental health problems. His brother, Scott, told reporters: “My brother is not violent and is not all that political.”

The original claim for the “Britain First” shout was local dry cleaner Aamir Tahir. In the following hours, however, Mr. Tahir has told other news outlets that he “wasn’t there [at the scene]” and simply heard the allegation as second-hand information. Another witness, Hicham Ben Abdallah, has said that he heard no such claim.

There is no record of the last witness named in the Guardian – Graeme Howard – living in the area, though they claim he lived on Bond Street, just minutes away from the site of the murder. Breitbart London visited Bond Street – a tiny road – last night, and could not find Mr. Howard.

A sign in a shop window close to where Mrs. Cox was killed insists that “no one shouted Britain First” at any time.

Other eyewitnesses also denied hearing it:

Eyewitness tells reporters he didn't hear anyone shout "Britain first", saying: "Never heard that".
pic.twitter.com/DWhzqe7ayi

Britain First spokesman Jayda Fransen distanced her organisation from the attacks, which she called “absolutely disgusting”. She told LBC radio that Britain First have “a very strict code of conduct” and that there is “no violence tolerated at all”.

“We’re a registered political party and we hold legal protests. We absolutely condemn this kind of behaviour. We think it is disgusting in fact. Attacking an MP is an attack on democracy.” "

The gunman, named locally as Thomas Mair, has a history of mental health problems…

Yup, all of it very fishy, are the rumours right that Thomas Mair switched his medication a while back and that this caused his weird behaviour?

By what means is Churchill great

mini bump