Morrakiu Reacts

To NPR segment about (((The Echo)))

NPR talkers proceed to play Merchant Minute clips and talk about the Coincidence Detector.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCS0hly6LqkPlwL3zTgl5F3Q/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6GPo64-G8Co
8ch.net/pol/res/6322258.html#6324677
fuhrerious88blog.wordpress.com/2015/10/21/studyjews-genetically-predisposed-to-schizophrenia/
encognitive.com/node/16061
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ELta955zs6u1_LUrfQv4NA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/L2_SFyDDQyHhzObyQJP-CQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/3cEjdEUNxihHn9GEDLkU7Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60743305/#60764822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60743305/#60765275
youtube.com/watch?v=lJvHpgpK0_U
youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU
youtu.be/JvHo46tAyvg?t=6521
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74356180/#74357157
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw
forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morrakiu Reacts: Echoes in the News, Part 2

Featuring BBC, and Meghan McCain.

The Jewish name thing always puzzled me. They're a group that's commonly made a point to change their names when they move around.

But a lot of European immigrants to America did the same thing, to fit in better with their new home.

I can't think of any other examples.

Jews have finally outted themselves. How could they be so stupid? 2016 is going to go down in a big way

I don't see why they compare it to a burning cross. The parenthesis are thrown at Jews who have an animosity for gentile culture while being in influential positions like the press, government, media, and entertainment industry. It was never "Haha, a Jew!", it was always "Haha, another Jew in a high position of power who loathes white culture! No conspiracy or collective hate at all whatsoever…"

If they constantly criticized black culture the same way they did with white male culture, then they would be called discriminatory racists. I don't think that writing hitpieces about "problematic WASP statues/figureheads being rightfully removed" is respecting white culture.

Mexicans wouldn't respect me if I told them that their tacos, culture, and music were backwards shit that need to be removed. So why It should be different with white folk? It should be common sense to respect the culture that you're in.

The daily shoah is pretty cool, I should really listen to it sometime.

"The problem is that Jews look White, and in many cases are White, yet they see themselves as minorities. Just like niggers, most jews are always thinking about the fact that they are jewish. The other issue is that they network. If we could somehow turn every jew blue for 24 hours, I think there would be a mass awakening, because people would be able to see plainly what is going on. I dont pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma." -Dylann Roof

The Merchant Minute is almost always excellent — worth following his channel even if you don't tune in to TDS.

youtube.com/channel/UCS0hly6LqkPlwL3zTgl5F3Q/videos

What the fuck?

If Jews want to advocate for their ethnic interests that's fine, but they seem think that pointing out that their identity plays a role in their motivations is illegal and immoral. That's just silly.

It's basically just verbal shitposting.

If you want a more structured podcast try Fash the Nation. Daily Shoah is funnier but it's 3 hours without nearly as much information.

It's overwhelmingly obvious that whites don't have, as a race, true power, privilege, and over representation the way jews do. In fact, if you look at a percentage of the population and remove (((them))), whites are actually underrepresented in most things relative to their population. Meanwhile, the (((yids))) are over represented in near damn everything from congress to media through all their jewry and nepotism and you can't even fucking call them out on it because they have all that power and privilege, unlike whites who get shat on all the damn time by the media and everything. The leftists need to get a brain because it sure as hell whites aren't the enemy that has the power+privilege+representation, it's (((them))) and they are everything they supposedly hate. A simple test to prove that is the fact that look how you can insult whites constantly and openly. What can you do about the heebrats?

I can't say he doesn't have a point, in a sense. Trump has called out every minority so far. Every minority except… (((Them))). Hell, he's shilled for them harder than anyone else this election depending on how you look at it. It's like that Ben Garrison comic. It doesn't matter if you vote (((R))) or (((D))) because (((they))) control both.

Haha this is fucking funny

Except that's not true at all. Sure he hasn't gone full GTKRWN, but he has signalled at us many times. 'America First', not disavowing DD instantly, vid related, etc. Many dogwhistles, yet because he didn't get on TV screaming about kikes, which is exactly what (((they))) want, then he's not gone far enough.

Trump has done more for our cause than we could have hoped. If he wins he will turn back the clock of jewish degeneracy almost immediately. Then he will wean us off of our addiction to Jewish wars because he will put our needs first.

I understand your point, but I don't agree.

It IS common sense but that's the strangest thing, isn't it?

Look at how every race treats their own that treat their own race like shit. The niggers have their uncle toms, the gooks their bananas and ching chong words, the kikes their self-hating whatnots, and spics and a whole dictionary of words for their self-hating race traitors it just goes on and on… Except whites. Whites are the ONLY ones that parade their shitty edgy self-hating race traitors. Why is that when every other race utterly despises theirs to the point even the white race traitors hate the race traitors of other races? They lack all common sense that all other races possess while they tell us with a straight face to learn from non-whites.

But, muh realpolitik!

He's fucking loving the fact that his echoes have become a mainstream meme.

Good on ya, 'kiu!

I also think it's a bit disingenuous when you say he's shilled harder for Israel than Cruz. Just my .02.

Any lotto numbers you want to share? Genuinely asking, where does this idea that politicians can be trusted come from? Every candidate has signaled and then failed since… well, probably ever. Polite sage.

they don't even support Trump

anyone who doesnt support nationalism is a supporter of globalism

No candidate has done what Trump has done, i.e. circumvented a life of politics or military service to then become president. His takeover was a hostile one. What website are you types from? This seems like a sentiment not common to fullchan. Is this the consensus over on TRS?

They who?

haha wut

Yet another example of the epidemic of actual autism on the alt-right.

So Daily Shoah is just 4chan types? yawn

They're lolbertarians who LARP as fascists to be edgy.

Their over-reaction is priceless.
I'm 100% positive this will redpill a few listeners, or at least people with already jew-wise senses will realize there are people like them out there.

I'm listening to Fash the Nation now and I haven't found anything cucky yet. Never listened before, it's not bad. Less memes but more content.

He's been involved with politics a long time. Hell, almost ran in '88. Even if that were fully true, why does that mean he's going to hold to what you said?

Not sure about the other user or TRS in general, but /new/ originally. Took a sanity break from 8/pol/ for awhile, and now I'm seeing all this talk akin to the Hope n Change libshits were spouting pre-Obama. Just curious as to what it's based on, as candidates are typically assumed pandering and full of shit.

What's the best show on TRS that isn't the daily shoah? Didn't they have a history or book learning one?

I'm more amused by the fact they're so butthurt about this non-thing to the point they've whined about it on every media outlet only further proving their detractors and critics to be correct on their narrative regarding (((them))) especially in the media. It seems like it's their greatest fear, if everyone knew how much of the media for example was made up of (((them))) even all their efforts of hiding their names would be fruitless.

He was being sarcastic

I think the difference is that normally people are bought and paid for while Trump didn't accept any money for the primary when he easily could have. Shit, he turned down a 200 million donation bribe that they were going to give him if he accept Newt as VP. He clearly has some sort of spine. Obama was just another DNC pawn while Trump has repeatedly proven he has the reigns of the RNC and not the other way around. That, with all the kvetching on the part of the neocons is a better endorsement than any other. While Trump is not perfect, he is the beginning of something. Cool it with your 'dude just wait for hitler' talk. Trump, while definitely not perfect, is certainly the correct chess move.

This is the age we live in.

You underestimate just how butthurt kikes are at about damn everything. They are the whiniest cunts in history.

Did you just pasta me? None of what you said is a point for "immediately turning back jew degeneracy", or not fighting jew wars. Not sure if you're an astroturfer, but you talk like one. Done hijacking, sorry.

Good lord, you even miss the joke in his explanation.

Explanation for autists:

1. "Just a prank bro" is a reference to those youtubers who do pranks that piss people off or provoke violent reactions often resulting in the comical scene of a youtuber running away while screaming "It's just a prank, bro!"

2. What Morrakiu means when he says "its a prank" is that that part of the segment is satire. He does not actually believe Trump is controlled opposition. It's sarcasm / parody. There were many hints for non-autists including his opening remark where he's going to explain things to "a blue-pilled sphere cuck" — a reference to the flat-earthers — and the obviously retarded at this point idea that Jews want Trump to be president and all the kvetching is reverse psychology.

3. If you listen to more than 1 episode of his, you would know that he supports trump. Video related.

How exactly is the election of Donald 'ultimate literally Hitler' Trump not the ultimate signal that the current SJW safespace crowd is being ousted from the highest office in the land? Trump has repeatedly talked against foreign involvement for other country's sake, said that NATO members will start footing their own bill, against TPP, against WW3 with Russia, etc. I believe powerfully in incentives as predictors of behavior, and Trump doesn't many (if any) incentives for fucking us over.

I'm fine being wrong, that's great. I never listened to it enough to have any sort of context. Disregard my other posts then. This race has given me a lot to be cynical about, forgive me user.

Didn't her parents rape and murder her in Portugal many years ago?

Confirmed for not knowing shit. The shit on lolbergs all the time.

It's an ethno-religious entity. There are many hereditary diseases that endemic within the tribe, including whining about the dumbest fucking memes that IRL shitposters made up out of boredom.

The Shoah is just 3 hours of shitposting and memes. If you find that kind of stuff funny, it's wildly entertaining. The Merchant Minutes are sometimes so funny that I have to pull over while listening to them in the car because I'm laughing too hard to focus

Fash the Nation is top podcast on the internet (overall and for politics). Jazzhand McFeels is a smart guy and has a great insight on politics. I listen to this every week the day it comes out without fail.

I forgive you my spergalicious friend.

Vid related.

"Muh viable third party"

webm / mp4

Fash the Nation and it's not even close

Yet he's still in favor of "libertarian economics".

Morrakiu Musical Parodies, Cont.

Eh, fuck it. It's an election year. Good points, with nice digits to boot. Being personally wealthy means he has a lot of (((friends))), and everyone panders as a candidate. Maybe the answer is as simple as me being jaded. The point I'm really stuck on is how people think he's going to end degeneracy and make anime real. Is it just said for meme magick?

Thanks. Any advised outstanding or starting episodes, or just jump in?

These are great.

Yes.

everyone who is shitting on trs is a kike

all those radio shows are better than anything else at the moment. good for putting on while you go for a run or work out.

radio free skyrim is the best one, uncle adolf would have enjoyed it

What a shitshow.
We certainly couldn't afford public roads with such fat fucks tearing them up.
Even jewtube's lolbertarian goofy anorexic satanist hopped on the Trump train.

Fash The Nation is a political news / current events show (the name is a spin off the weekly political interview show 'Face The Nation') so start with the most recent episode, that'll always be most interesting / relevant.

Think about it.

Do you not think that the president has very strong social engineering forces at work constantly? Most people aren't aware that most major news networks depend almost entirely on government money to stay alive, so imagine if we replaced our tranny muslims faggot president with a proud aryan. Even if he doesn't go full NSDAP with his promotion of traditionalism, he will signify that we are tired of watching the disgusting things we see on TV. My mom told me the other day that the Orlando shooter maybe was triggered by the fact that gays are always portrayed in a positive light, no matter for the sensibilities of those who still don't agree with the lifestyle. That's pretty amazing because that means she isn't alone, the audacity of the poz became too apparent even for the neurotypical types. He might not finish the degeneracy, but his election would at least pump the brakes hard.

Don't you remember that it was widely reported that Trump kept a copy of Mein Kampf by his bed? His book on B&N costs $14.88. Pretty specific, wouldn't you say?

Thanks for the spoonfeeds, fellas. May your wives be pure and fertile.

Full house. Nice.

Morrakiu - White America (Parody of Eminem)

This one might be the his best.

Morrakiu Musical Parodies: Compiled List, So Far.

Hey buddy, why don't you DARE list some of the information we "extremists" discuss on your show in order to show what "we" think and then disprove it carefully and slowly

Or are you just a fucking mouthpiece you fucking faggot kike

(Checked)
How is this the second option?

Rebel Yell is good if you're a southerner and they recently added a history focused one that was pretty good, but I forget the name. Just look around their main podcast page and you'll find something that you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GPo64-G8Co

I'm so proud of Morrakiu

8ch.net/pol/res/6322258.html#6324677

fuhrerious88blog.wordpress.com/2015/10/21/studyjews-genetically-predisposed-to-schizophrenia/

encognitive.com/node/16061

This is probably his best rap.

Morrakiu - Cleaning Out My Wallet [feat. Mr. Bond]

Kikes should be called out for attacking a POC like Morrakiu.

He's my favorite nigger, tbh, fam…

Same here. Still told him to go back to apefrica though.

Yes they are, see
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ELta955zs6u1_LUrfQv4NA/

Kikes are literally identical in every way to sandniggers you cringy autist

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/L2_SFyDDQyHhzObyQJP-CQ/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/3cEjdEUNxihHn9GEDLkU7Q/

youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI

A very apt summary of Jews today and their mindset:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60743305/#60764822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60743305/#60765275

Here's an old one from his libertarian days.

Ben Stein has the Jewiest Jew nose ever. Its honestly fascinating. I mean look at that fucker.

I agree with you that Trump sends out certain signals on purpose. His long life experience has made him Machiavellian, meaning he prefers the subtle approach to the 'guaranteed assassination' approach.

Your graph has no legend 0/10

This is an older version, the sound quality is not as good, but I think that the singing is better.

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get his threads deleted.

Maybe if you didn't spam the board for five days then your posts wouldn't have been deleted either, Evalion-nigger

Morrakiu's so black he has an event horizon.

20 years from now, Morrakiu will be a mainstream television personality.

Oh wow you're right

Smaller resolution versions.

ironic racism > real racism

Go back to stormfront before I give you an ebin helicopter ride.

Let's have some "e-celeb" threads, because they're so popular that people talk about a certain one for months after the fact.

Because his threads stay up.

What's the deal with Halberstram though? The guy sounds bored or sleepy and never adds much to the conversation except, "like…yea…dude…fuck…" followed by a couple seconds of dead air. The show needs two high energy people, not just Jazzhands alone.

"Racism", please define this word or you're nothing but a sick anti-white .

Original source links I should have included:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJvHpgpK0_U

youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q

you should probably kill yourself

Agree. People like Halberstram and Ghoul sound tarded and TRS needs to purge people who aren't good extemporaneous speakers from the podcasts.

Jazzhands needs to have Macdonald or Johnson as a permanent cohost.

I lol'd at 'cheese tooth'

She looks like a damn rat tbh

If rats had two tits

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU

Fash the Nation is the most popular show on the network. Less shitpost-y than Daily Shoah.

Radio Free Skyrim is good, but more shitpost-y than Daily Shoah.

There is Kulturkampf, a philosophy podcast that is decent. I think it will take them a while to really hit their stride if they keep the show up. The topic is so all-encompassing and without a model that they'll basically have to feel out a format from scratch. Their series on The Republic is gold though.

There is a history podcast on the network that I haven't listened to yet and can't remember the name off the top of my head. There is also Darwin Digest that is a science-themed podcast that I haven't listened to much so can't give an earnest review of.

I also personally like Nationalist Review Online which is more general interest right-wing stuff. Not sure it really has a theme per se; sometimes being current event related and sometimes more abstract worldview discussion.

Yeah, he's making fun of the Renegade Broadcasting/Sinead McCarthy clique.

Halberstram just needs to be put to better purpose. He's got a good cadence and has delivered some good lines with it. It's very idiosyncratic and so it is also memorable. Ultimately the issue with Halberstram is that the show is almost certainly a no/low-prep affair and they need to actually work on some material for him to deliver to make the best use of his voice.

Being a bad extemporaneous speaker can be shored up with prep, but having a bad or bland voice can't be compensated for with any amount of natural wit.

Yea, TRS is really helping Whites organize and network. Saving the White race.

Now google tags my meta data with a search for 'rat nipples'

i dont think evalion has 12 nipples

Autistic people take everything literally, sarcasm is still weak though.

A lot of German-Americans did this and Anglicized their last names, especially during WW1.

I know in Canada Italians anglicized their names to British sounding names because they used to be discriminated against.

I only listen to the merchant minute on youtube… the rest of the daily shoah is dog shit.
They should give our nigger the entire show, then, maybe, I'd be interested… or this guy: youtu.be/JvHo46tAyvg?t=6521

Every one of them admits to being a "former" lolbergtardian, some until just a year or two ago. You, user, are the one who doesn't know anything.

just his physical appearance screams loser on so many levels.

Requesting:
Agreeing With the Liberals For All the Wrong Reasons

Chris Cantwell is a stupid faggot kike. Anyone who listens to that retard should hang themselves.

Well there is honestly no fucking helping you at this point.

Implying: the one-drop rule applies to libertarianism.

Implying: once a libertarian always a libertarian.

I listened to it driving to work with my jaw dropped… identifying a Jew, as a Jew, is equivalent to the KKK burning crosses to intimidate niggers.

Holy hell the era we live in…

Why? How is he a kike?

When they say former, all they mean is they dropped the ((( dude weed lmao ))) and open borders immigration bullshit. They still accept capitalism (as constrained by nationalism, in a white ethno-state).

If it is constrained it isn't Capitalism.

It's only every now and then

Could you please at least make coherent statements, you fucking autist! I have no fucking clue what point you think you just made.

If you are implying that my opinion is that I don't trust lolbergtardian converts, then you'd be correct. I would always be very suspicious. As it is, I do find their show pretty fucking funny (TDS) and informative (FtN), so I listen. I still question whether they are really fash, though.

Woah, dude. Seriously. Where have you been?

Also, he looks kinda jewy, but idk about that.

Yeah, but there's no such thing as LN, so that retarded. I'm well aware of the nuances/inconsistencies in their opinions - I've been listening for awhile. Also, see above: I'm suspicious lolbergtardian converts. Usually, they are just faggots who made a little money and/or got into positions of power, so now suddenly they want to be greedy and tell everyone what to do. I don't get that vibe too much from TRS, but definitely that's the deal with that NRx kike.

Source?

In other words: fascism.

It's true. I mean, I kinda feel bad for the guy, but it's just a fact of life: aesthetics matter.

Cantwell has a face/body made for radio — he should stick to that.

I like people not agreeing with me… he is a strong advocate of the "physical removal principle" when it comes to liberals, jews, niggers and muds…

He just needs to lose weight or have the twins he's carrying.

>>>Holla Forums

pick one

Looks like he's just trolling there. I've never been able to make it though even one of his shows, tbh, bc he's just a loudmouth ignorant fuck that spouts so much cognitive dissonance it gives me a headache

The Joseph Goebbels quote about naming the jew is sure becoming true in this one. Isn't it a little bit hyperbole to compare fucking parenthasis around the name to a burning cross. What is so bad about simply being pointed out as a jew.

I don't know if this has been already discussed in the thread, because high time preference

.>>6357519
Sounds like another White Natio…Jew. He's gonna save the White Race with vulgar posts making Whites look stupid.

All you reddit newfags and newfriends got used and didn't listen. Now they can say "see the internet is being anti semite, shut it down" and thanks to tumblr crying to the UN and EU banning hate speech, fuck

By trying to fit in so hard you guys group yourselves for outside eyes to notice

He doesn't talk about the jews as often as I'd like, I admit, but he's right, in my view, even if he is a libtard.
He's basically a separatist, I like separatists because I like diversity of ideologies. Plus, he's on the right and I appreciate all people on the right getting their faces out there…

Yes.

Well, that's fucking dumb.

There's a shit-ton of former libertarians out there who have evolved beyond libertarianism — via exposure to manosphere, mass race red-pills like trayvon martin & mike brown, and exposure to Cultural Marxists / SJW's — and are now race-realists, gender-realists, alt-righters, nationalists, Holla Forumslacks, etc.

What cause do you have to be suspicious of former libertarians? They are "former" because they recognize the faults, weakness, limitiations and blindspots of libertarianism.

Can you point to a single example of a 'former' libertarian who seems to be inflitrating / co-opting and trying to move people 'back' to libertarianism?

They don't talk as much economics as they used to because they reached the (correct) conclusion that it's fucking irrelevant.

All that matters is race. There is nothing else to debate or discuss. Economic systems are just tools for us to organize ourselves, but that organization is always sabotaged and undermined in mixed-race multicultural societies… so it's irrelevant.

Sometimes they gotta scratch the 'tism and talk a little econ, but it's mostly bantz.

Well the word cuck has kinda exploded and didn't it originate from previously pretty fringe far right circles, to use the word in this particular context.

Is a forced meme created by the jews themselves

Cute enuf to star in Ratatouille 2: Electric Jewgaloo.

Fuck it, I'll do it myself.
Agreeing with the liberals for all the wrong reasons

I'd really like someone to confirm that she has twelve little tits

Also, I just discovered this as well…

The difference is the Italians, Germans, and Spaniards didn't act offended when it was known what their origin was. Jews have to blend in and stay so just to keep from being tarred and feathered when they start destroying a community/nation's infrastructure.

He got kicked out of lolbergism because he started to masticate a bit of redpill.

He's still in the purple range, mostly because of laziness and being an alcoholic, but he's a FashCap at this point.

No fuck you I was literally born with a with an SS cap on and will only ever speak to those whom are as perfect as I.

best one tbh

Well, if you think you can combine Nationalism, lolbergtardianism, and ethnocentrism (community values) and anti-monopolyism together, then you'd simply be wrong. It is my belief that most ancap/etc are actually (Civic) Republicans. That's what most of our Founders were.

I didn't say every single one was illegitimate. I just said that I'm very skeptical of them.

they have cognitive dissonance. See my reply to the user above.

I don't agree with you that it is simply about race. However, I agree it has become that way in light of the SJW movement. See my reply to the first user above.

saved

lol fucking no.

Listen, I'm saying I like what he's saying… not because I completely agree with him, but at the very least he's redpilling or beginning to redpill people.
I think he likes white people and likes small government, which makes sense, he's also jew-wise, even though he doesn't speak about the heebs as much, yes, but he's still pointing out race differences (why he was taken off the radio) and, crucially, comes with a solution: Physical removal.
Very few people talk about bringing about a right-wing system, he doesn't shy away to talk about slaughtering minorities and their leftist enablers. I appreciate that, if nothing else… he does speak of timing and the importance of not going out and slaughering leftists right now

Stefan Molyneux and his fans on the Alt-Right for one.

There is a ton of basic bitch libertarian talk in both the Alt-Right and NRx. Lots of people in general are just inundated with liberalism to the point that they can't see beyond that worldview and as a consequence a lot of Alt-Righters are just racist liberals.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74356180/#74357157

Holy shit this is brilliant. Morrakiu is such a gift for the world.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

>Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews. Lombroso quotes Servi ("Gli Israeliti di Europa," 1872) to the effect that in Italy there is one insane among 391 Jews, nearly four times as many as among the Catholic population of that country. Verga ("Archivio di Statistico," 1880) shows that in 1870 there was one insane among 1,775 Catholics in Italy, while with the Jews it reached the alarming proportion of one insane in 384 of population. A similar phenomenon has been observed in other countries. In the various provinces of Germany and also in Denmark the percentage of Jewish insane is very large.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Wut?

They look less human than your avg negro

FTN is all about current stuff. Anything further back than 2-3 weeks will be old stuff you aren't really interested in. It's best enjoyed the week it comes out but you could stand to go back an episode or two to get a feel for the format and the hosts

Halberstram is alright in that he recognizes that Jazz is the star that brings people into the show and he (mostly) yields to him. I do agree though he lacks energy and his main purpose on FTN is to insert the shit-posty vibe

Molyneux and the Alt-Right are making libertarians more nationalist, they aren't making nationalists more libertarian.

What you are observing is libertarians and conservatives shedding their beliefs in liberalism & egalitarianism.

They are becoming allies and growing the fellowship — and I guess if you want to complain you could say they are watering down your Pure Fascism — but that's only if you group yourself together with them.

If others are moving in your direction, why complain?

You're not moving, they are. They are not even asking you to move.

Do you just not like being a part of something growing in popularity, user?

Isn't that the tranny that dresses up for Faggotgate?

Kitchener used to be called Berlin.

The fucking queen changed her kraut name to Windsor

Considering dude weed is legal now…

Guineas sure do, what are you talking about?

BUT GUYS
Morrakiu is such an eselab!
He's controlled opposition because he exists outside of the realm of Holla Forums!

Amishillinitright?.jpg

PARENTHESIS

FUCKING PARENTHESIS

ARE COMPARABLE

THEY COMPARABLE

TO BURNING CROSSES

BURNING CROSSES

FUCKING BURNING CROSSES

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

IS THERE ARE MORE A SHITTY GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET? I CAN'T THINK OF ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE THIS SELF OBSESSED. YOUR STUPID BELIEFS ARE A LIE YOU AIR HOGGING FAGGOTS. WE'RE ALL GODS CHILDREN, EVEN NIGGERS, GET OVER YOURSELVES.

It took them two years to figure this out even though it was always publicly available information.

to be honest that tranny looks more attractive than evalion

checked. i respect your opinion on that. All of these podcasts are really still in their infancy. I suspect they're only going to get better from here, unless there's some major shit that goes down and everyone gets V& to a FEMA camp by King Nigger and Friends.

These fucking kikes man. Fucking with them is so hilarious because they always overreact so hard. And all the projection.

This just factually isn't true. I'm an avid listener of Molyneux instead of just cherrypicking out things that he says that I like, nor do I jump in joy when I hear something that confirms my bias.

His message has not been moderated and he's going to take the Alt-Right and its' audience from us most likely. He is in fact selling his "philosophy" to the Alt-Right and not vice versa.

His concessions that immigration is bad is ultimately meaningless in the face of his overarching Leftist ideology which he still pushes relentlessly and really hasn't moderated his views on at all. All of his most recent call-in shows have been catnip to liberals. A black woman that he encourages to racemix with a white man because muh values above race. A white fire fighter with a black wife, mulatto son and Haitian best friend held up as a paragon of manliness and virtue. He's playing a fucking game and if we don't push back he's just going to take the Alt-Right for a ride to his benefit and our detriment.

He should be given the Ben Garrison treatment and be publicly associated with Nazism. Just get a bunch of fan channels running where we cherry pick out his most damning content re-edited to promote our message with his face and voice.

Of course we can make up plenty of quotes and associate other more edgy material to his name as well.

Libertarians as a group are moving Leftward, and Molyneux followers are still AnCaps that fall into the framework of a pre-existing group of anti-PC libertarians who are minority schismatics.

Long term losers looking for yet another group to practice their entryism upon.

It's important that we don't fall into pre-existing loser patterns. There has been a lot of talk about not following the path of cuckservatives, and White Nationalism of yesteryear and striking a new path. For a lot of the Alt-Right that "new path" seems to be the same old loser path as libertarianism.

As the Alt-Right gains cultural, and political relevancy so too will Libertarianism be propped up as a countervailing force, giving us two prominent "right-wing" factions that fight each other against a single Leftist bloc. Libertarian-leaning factions within the Alt-Right will hold up the coming artificial popularity of mainstream Libertarians as an example of Libertarian viability, adulterating the Right in general.

Just look at the unprecedented press coverage of Gary Johnson and the LP and the number of mainstream "conservative" pundits that identify as Libertarian now. In the face of a rising Trump-led GOP we are already starting to see the (((media))) push for a viable 3rd party to split the vote. Ron Paul couldn't get any coverage but Gary Johnson can? The webs being spun right now are pretty transparent.

If they want to pretend (((they))) are white then why not help them? Why not sick nigger twitter on the Jews in control of of finance and media for having "institutional power" and making all the shekels. Have the niggers demanding they step down and hand over their positions to POCs and watch the chimps take their seats and ruin their companies they'd otherwise be using against us.

mate, you can't just say everybody but Hitler is a lefty then its not a very useful descriptor is it?

Yeah, you're just wrong.

People like Molyneux don't make radicals more moderate, they make moderates more radical. Besides, what interest does a radical have in becoming more moderate?

I can list a dozen examples of moderate pundits becoming more radical over the last year or two — and I think it is on track with the people who listen to or follow them.

Can you list a single example of a radical becoming more moderate?

People switching to the Left are a totally different story. They were probably always leftists at heart.

Most people on the Right are moving further Right and becoming more Nationalist, if they are moving at all.

That is what Trumpism is. That's why the Left is so freaked out by it.

The Alt-Right in general has moderated its' tone, and the bifurcation between a radical core and a circle of moderates is pretty clear. The Alt-Right is more liberal, populist, et cetera than it used to be. Plenty of Alt-Right are ex-libertarian and among that cohort there was plenty of discussion revolving around Molyneux in which his ideology was parsed and discarded in spite of any redpills he might have occasionally dispensed. His ideology is now widely accepted within in Alt-Right circles despite being as fundamentally left-wing as it always was.

Perhaps he will repudiate his past views and officially move towards a right-wing stance, but currently he portrays his views as right-wing and defames authentic right-wing views as "Leftist" in typical libertarian fashion in which there is this imaginary spectrum of Freedom versus Tyranny which defines the political divide.

People like Molyneux offer an outlet to people who would become more radical and channel that energy into unproductive pursuits. A way to buy into a false radicalism (like AnCap) which is never going to go anywhere. He directs them at false concepts like "the State".

The Left has been deliberately pushing for polarization. This is the fruit of their tactics and nothing else. Unfortunately for them it is a bitter fruit that they did not expect.

I'm saying there are fundamental principles which are of the Left that are what roots Anarcho-Capitalism, and Liberalism in general.

There is a strain of Libertarian thought that is congruent with Fascism (organic unity), and some small percentage of Libertarians are more suited to Fascism than Libertarianism.

It's not about "purity"; it's about our ideas being suppressed so that people are never exposed to them in the first place and taking on a kosher "radicalism" which is unproductive. Stefan Molyneux is teaching people that the way to rebel against our enemies is to be an AnCap and AnCap is a Jewish ideology that is by design totally toothless.

tl;dw:
but
cuckservatives actually fall for this

He hardly mentions AnCap ideology anymore and focuses almost exclusively on race realism and uncucking; which is inherently white nationalist in spirit. You sound like you're criticizing Molyneux from years ago. I'm not some huge fan of his either. You're probably effort-trolling.

I've seen a lot of "X is popular and obviously pushing things in a favorable direction: here's why we need to ignore them or dislike them my fellow white aryan brothers!"

It's a lot like when Lew Rockwell printed some semi-pro-White material in Ron Paul's newsletter to try and turn WNs into lolbertarians.

By identifying the Jew you are promoting Jew hate, because when people realize the Jews are acting as nation wreckers, they will get expelled.

wow really makes me think

you seem really assblasted by white nationalists

what are you doing on here Schlomo?

JIDF fuck off

I listen to every show. The stuff that is exclusive to youtube I miss some of, but not all. Like I said upthread you are listening to shit cherry picked out from his content that gets passed around in our circles. It's shit that confirms our biases, and the rest of his content gets ignored.

He has a component to his content that is "Here is what the problem is" and that is all stuff aimed at the Alt-Right and its' potential audience. Then he puts out content that is about solutions, and that is all his UCB/NAP AnCap bullshit which has never changed. Where he specifically defames legitimate right-wing ideologies as being part of the problem.

Everyone on the Alt-Right admits that they don't listen to the call-in shows, but if you do you can see how he'll go from his "The Truth About X" series which is sort of redpill fodder and then he'll put up 'based right-wing negress' as his call-in guest and tell her she needs to racemix with her white boyfriend because its' really all about morals anyway and a mulatto raised by peaceful parents is what the world needs. He's reeling in a demographic with his rage farming and then showing them the way forward, which is a dead end in reality.

This tactic is how these EU centrist parties rule all of these countries. By placating a disaffected group by spouting the rhetoric of the far right ("Multiculturalism has failed") but advocating for a different 'solution' that never amounts to anything. Molyneux is a smart guy and he knows what he's doing and he doesn't mean us any good will for certain.

On the contrary I believe I've told you that you need to take in all of his content, not ignore him. I said we should specifically take control of the narrative with the assumption that he isn't on our side, which again is not ignoring him. Ignoring him would be a really bad idea.

He should be given the Ben Garrison treatment. Which TRS has done to some extent, but not nearly enough because many on the Alt-Right are actually sympathetic to his Jewish universalist creed and don't recognize him as a threat.

Most people are getting their content through some aggregation. So a relatively few people link content that they have 'vetted' for the majority. Molyneux's "redpilled" content is passing through a filter and being presented for something that it is not. He's being quote-mined to be presented as more right-wing than he is to right-wingers (I don't believe this to be malicious; it's clearly what Molyneux intends to happen). What needs to happen is that the filter needs to be altered so that we are instead quote-mining (and misattributing) Molyneux and directing this at normalfags so as to portray him as much, much more radical than he actually is.

He'll either back the fuck off revealing his true colors, or ride with it. Both of which are to our benefit.

I've been in this shit a long time. Molyneux's "racialist" content is just a reiteration of HBD which was a dead end because ultimately the HBDers were still just liberals and they still need a conception of human differences that cut across the globe instead of separating the world by races. The high IQ of the world against the low IQ of the world.

You get the same phenomena with this r/K selection theory which was floated by the same clique which again defames elements of our own race as being subhuman breeders in favor of an alliance with the elites of other races. All the Ks together against all the rs. It's a biological interpretation of Class Consciousness, conceived of as a defense of a biological bourgeoisie. Conceptually it still buys into a Marxist/Cold Warrior worldview where divisions happen within societies and not between them and Marxist ideas get rebutted on Marxist's terms. It's shit that specifically appeals to liberals/cuckservatives and is interpreted through that lens and the Alt-Right eats it up.

It's biological science of the human species used against right-wingers while specifically ignoring race. You can get Charles Murray to talk about IQ but I seriously doubt Molyneux will ever talk about the work of Frank Salter or Kevin MacDonald and he certainly will never incorporate it into his worldview.

So even his "redpill" material is shit.

Yes, Libertarians are entryists, and there is no "try". Most WNs are Libertarian and so are Neo-Confederates and various other right-wing dissidents in the US. Lew Rockwell et al fucked off when they realized that converting to Libertarians didn't make these groups anti-racist (muh collectivism).

It did make these groups less effective though.

This is some very clever shit. It is classic "Problem, response, solution", can't remember what it is called right now. And checked.

Now I remember, it is Hegelian dialectic.

To be honest, in that webm he was more likely talking about Turkey and its president openly supporting ISIS.

This reminds me of the recent Fox News happening. Where the pair of kikes literally said that their company is 75% jewish. That's about the craziest amount of privilege+power right there, especially considering how many yids there are in the country.

This, I think , is the best course of action with any "e-celebs" type of person. It separates the true subverters from the misguided.

Personally, I don't fully trust anyone that I do not personally know. I trust them even less when they are able to show their face. They have to know what our rhetoric can do to their lives, so showing their face means they either aren't aware of the possible backlash (they'd have to be blind and deaf), have some kind of martyr complex, or they secretly don't hold our views. Getting them to admit their leftist views has worked wonders with people like Ben Sharpio, Milo, and others. I don't think Stephen "one dolla" Molyneux is controlled opposition, and he may very well fully come to our side. I think he just has utopian hang ups from his his days as an ancap, that he slowly starting to shed off. If this is true, pushing him further right will only help him further distance himself from that failed ideology.

We need some 14/88 Molyneux memes. Maybe him Ben Garrison and moon man get together to start the race war or something.

I always thought that Goebbels quote was a little over-the-top but they really do fucking hate being found out

That wouldn't make sense. Turkey isn't exactly a powerful force in the media, he would have no reason to say it flat out. It especially isn't more powerful than Saudi Arabia.

Remember that implicating Israel in supporting isis isn't the same as revealing the international jewish banking cartel, but he has got to know that implying that Israel can do wrong is a death sentence in poltics, at least right now.

He also had to know that not naming turkey , if that's what he really meant, would cause people (like that cuck host) to assume he meant Israel. So not saying turkey would have actually been a bigger mistake than naming turkey.

trump had already mentioned turkey in interviews and articles previous to that interview

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was nothing more than a shitty meme but they got THIS assblasted about it. It's fucking beautiful. Also the mirror links for (((coincidence detector))) now have more downloads than ever thanks to them.

Speaking of Morrakiu, he's pretty interesting. A lot and I mean a LOT of people in the music and entertainment industry have massive resentment of kikes due to their constant interactions with them and many many celebrities have (((named the jew))). It kind of reminds me of that saying, where antisemitism is a disease and you catch it from jews.

Redpills of Zion
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

This document was created: September 23, 2013
This document was recently updated

Share it with your favourite podcasters or whomever you like.

Jews are half turkish half white so they are mixed.

Love this idea, putting our words in his mouth will provoke a reaction on his part, and we can then see where his loyalties truly lie. Good stuff.

Holy shit lol, so many liberals listen to NPR religiously, wow!

ONE OF US

What was the context in that Trump clip?

It's been so long I can't remember. Maybe a protest reaction.

Oh wait I think it was after a debate, might have been with the rigged audience, maybe.

Hey, did you know that if you scroll down this thread while listening to pink floyd echoes it all synchronizes?

It's this video. (Donald Trump VICTORY SPEECH Winning 5 States 4-26-2016, Press Conference from Trump Tower NY)

I recognized it from the blue lighting and the placement of Chris Christie.

Damn son, thanks!

Remember the time he called out AIPAC and Jew money and said they didn't like him because he couldn't be bought?

Unless every other candidate is Pat Buchanan, then no. Which other candidates in the past have "signaled" like Trump has?

Considering that jews invented the race card and anti-white political correctness, they would not be called anything unless they brainwashed the population to believe in anti-black political correctness.

See what I did there?

Dylan Roof's manifesto was (((discovered))) by a communist jew. It has many inconsistencies, reads like it was written by multiple people, and is beyond the skill level of Roof. I sincerely believe it was fabricated, and the entire event is a false flag and a shooting didn't happen. The whole thing is weird as fuck just like Sandy Hoax.

Gotta run, sorry about the typos lol

Isn't the KKK burning cross bit supposed to be about shining the light of christ? I never understood how burning crosses was a bad thing, tbh fam I could only see it as an affront to kikestianity but the KKK was a cuckstian organisation.

But by definition, I never see the other bullshit that I don't care about. Which makes it really shitty propaganda if that's what it is.

You clearly listen to way more of his shit than I do, because I only look at the youtube stuff, and not necessarily all the time. From there it seems like the ancap shit is shelved until we're not dead from Islam. Because if that's allowed to happen, then ancap can't possibly happen since we're dead. Therein seems the shift.

Even then, what's wrong with AnCap in a whites-only setting? Or even a 'Non-Agression-Principle doesn't apply to nonwhites or commies' setting? Those are the only ways it would work in anyway.

Even without that one of the few times he talked about ancap a few months ago on youtube, he described how you could get someone nobody likes to leave the area through ostracism alone. To me, that sounded like as long as everyone was openly racist, the race in the area could make any others leave. I might have been reading too much into it, I don't know. Either way, would again only work after the invasions are turned back. At which point, I'm not sure that the attempt to
matters, because that will never make the race problem of destroying white civilizations go away. In other words, you still have to do something else first, likely fascism.

Are you just one of those people who wants movement of some kind before they shoah Trump and Le Pen and the rest? Because I think most people are just exploring shit until those votes happen.

Like I said, that should only matter to most people after the current problem is dealt with. The standard Libertarians are not budging about the illegals, which is completely unacceptable. Those people are a weapon of mass destruction, and they're even infesting rural areas of very non-border states now.
Even if it is shown that it might be possible for the LP to be viable, anybody on the alt-right, lolbergtardian convert or not, should be repulsed by the idea of making potentially 30+ million murderers and drunks and rapists and welfare users permanent. The only people who would be open to that shit are the ones who are already against trump and are only dude weed, or think enforcing laws is a bad idea, possibly also the 'taxation is theft' crowd won't join up because they're not alt-right and think that not voting gets them rights back.

That had never even occurred to me as an option. It just seemed like excluding the commies that ruin their own society to me.

Like allowing 'rapefugees welcome' people to get raped and murdered, because they're removing themselves by stupidity.

drunk drivers

I don't want them to drive, or do anything else here, ever.

Said another way nobody who could be vaguely defined as alt-right, no matter their origin.

lel I spit up my drink

It's not for you. It's for the potential audience of the Alt-Right. People who agree with our diagnosis but are being sold a solution by Molyneux that is opposed to us and explicitly defines our solutions to be a part of the narrative of the group pushing the problems on society in the first place.

It's not though, which is what I'm telling you. He's preaching AnCap as the solution to all of this and he's not exclusionary to non-whites. He still pushes his UCB and ultimately his "I take the side of whites" platform is holding non-whites to account in the same way he does to women. He thinks we are going to force the Muslims to apologize by finger wagging.

Physically removing people from our societies is absolutely not on the table, so in the near future of the Alt-Right anyone who talks about our collective problems is going to be met with a bunch of talk about "the State" regurgitated from Molyneux and be aghast at how "left-wing" we all are. Just like SJWs! Statists!

Too much to get into, but by the same token you could say "What's wrong with Confucianism in a whites-only setting?" A lot.

that bitch is so insanely sheltered, seriously.
i don't think you deserve to do political commentary ever unless you've made an effort to talk to real people and figure out what the situation in your own country is like.
it's not the fact that she believes the guy is racist, it's the fact that she has, apparently, never met a "real live racist" before.

Even if he's still an ancap, then he is fightinf for our cause up until the point where immigration is halted and white society i proves. Useful idiot. Personally i like his arguments and use them irl to support our cause of anti immigration. Why not, theyre good arguments.

HOLY SHIT COUNDN'T EVEN MAKE ITPASSED THE 34 SEC MARK

FUCKING GOLD JESUS LORD ALMIGHTY SAVE MY SIDE FROM THE EXTRASOLAR TRAJECTORY

Oh, now I get what you mean. People who came looking for something different than the normal establishment but might stop at AnCap.

I found Holla Forums and his youtube at about the same time, and at first was unsure about just how important race was, just like how one of the people on FtN was describing. As I was taking the redpill, I took Molyneux's stuff to be as I said. I had never been into philosophy in general nor constructing arguments before so he's been helpful anyway.

What is that?

Yeah, I saw some of that in the hispanics for trump interview. If I thought that would work then I'd be aboard, but it's only going to work for the best of them IQ and otherwise, which is always going to be a very small number.

It's disgusting that they're openly hateful of whites always, and that's just fine. Meanwhile, we're taught race-blindness.

Yeah, I never fully got that scale before, nor now. I ended up seeing Megyn Kelly interview those "smart people" from 'The Circus', and they were describing how Trump is 'to the left of Hillary on trade'. How is wanting to do the opposite of what Karl Marx liked 'left wing'?

I see. If it can't work with just us, then it never will.

It's not autism, we've just been so rife with real traitors, we can't afford to joke anymore.

This is really fucking annoying.

Breaks up the entire mood of the song.

No, I think that's just the language they used. By default they only meant whites, and especially Anglos, and never had a reason to think their descendants would read it differently. We read it differently, because we were deracinated and no longer respected or wanted to defend what is inherently our culture people and country. We have to add that context back in, because we find the concept that it was removed strange.

Just like rejecting a poem on a statue as immigration policy because it makes no actual logical sense, neither does declaring any man from any race equal, but you can only come if you're a free white of good moral character.

This one's actually good.

Jewtube deletes Morrakiu accounts that have offensive words. You can probably find an unedited version on an old episode of The Daily Shoah.

If you guys like these songs, check out these edits by the same people:
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw

he is pretty funny

Because when white immigrants to America changed their names, they also were changing their language and culture and assimilating into the Anglo-Saxon culture that dominated America during its golden age.

Jews changed their names to make their judaism less plainly obvious, but did not assimilate and remained a separate tribe. They would act white when it suited them while harming white interests.

Walt Bismark is a Jared Taysachs-approved cuck.

He's pretty much the autistic man's Morrakiu.

The old elite in core Europe was actually marginally more r-selected than the working classes in a sense, as they had children young and had lots of them since they could afford it and needed lots of heirs for political purposes. Lower classes had children later, fewer of them, and invested more care in them, as they had less resources available and needed to make them count.

Cantwell hasn't always been that way, right?

He was just a normie libertarian?

Wow, they're still on this, more directly pointing out they're jew really hurts them.

H. H. BEAMISH, in a New York address, October 30 - November 1, 1937

"In 1848 the word "anti-Semitic" was invented by the Jews to prevent the use of the word "Jew." The right word for them is "Jew" …
"I implore all of you to be accurate - call them Jews. There is no need to be delicate on this Jewish question. You must face them in this country. The Jew should be satisfied here. I was here forty-seven years ago; your doors were thrown open to the Jews and they were free. No he has got you absolutely by the throat - that is your reward."

checked

Meghan is such a stupid fucking bitch

No way - Halberstram produces the better insights of the two. Also, he comes up with more obscure facts + news.

so dank

our doors were thrown open to the Jews and they were free. No he has got you absolutely by the throat - that is your reward

This is what happens every single time throughout history. People let them in due to sympathy or whatever else and they abuse their saviors until they get fed up with them and kick them out. Why is it that people never learn?

i remember hearing this on the world service yesterday as a britbong in front of my family.

damn near pissed my pants and youtubed a whole bunch of merchant minutes.

remember bbc news is controlled by Danny Cohen, a jewish famiy you have to be genetically jewish to marry into in itsnotreal.

The best thing on the World Service was the identity season which had every ethnic identity except White British/European celebrated.

The BBC is pretty good to laugh at, I used to take half their trending articles and pick out the propaganda on /n/.

So in a way I am responsible for memeing them into reporting this and its fucking hilarious

ashkenazi are a race, but nice defense

this gave me the giggles. I was distracted while this played so I didn't realize the guy was not on the studio.

Jews are not a race. Stop making them chosen christcuck. You don't believe in evolution or race anyways.

I can smell your summerfaggotry from here.
forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/

TURN THE JEW BLUE

Yeah, no 4chan. Identifying a common gene doesnt make you a race. There are only a few races in the world. You're a fucking idiot and don't try to redpill someone who is at a higher power level than you.

Can we all just take turns shoving our dicks in that sluts mouth so she doesnt get the chance to say anything elver again?

When a greasy yid starts talking about Israel in a good light, you should just bring up the white slave trade and how it's completely legal there.

When you bring the white slave trade up any bystanders who aren't kikes are going to be interested, theres a possibility they will study it for themselves and if they do theyll hate kikes much more than they would because they drain our economy.

Morrakiu is a kike fagot who gives Seventh Son (of Israel) reach-arounds.

Looks more like a cat to me.

(((to fit in better with their new home)))

looks like that hooknose is getting in the way of you being able to comprehend text

ashkenazi are a race, why else would they have so many that look alike with the same deformed features?
It's literally due to a bottleneck in that particular genetic chain at some point

most american kikes are only kike in spirit, not blood. they're very very good goys.

(((can't let this be country #105 to get kicked out of better get a disgoy..disguise)))

Worth it alone for la chateau Autiste

Bumping for hilarity