The true story of the Holla Forums shills, owned by Holla Forums

the true story of the Holla Forums shills, owned by Holla Forums

you probably missed the fact that this board is neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums

get lost sodomite

and your dumbass missed the fact that this board is for random shit

fuck off

exactly
random shit
not your interboard drama sodomitery
that is neither random nor in any other way related to this board

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
this is your place, nigger

random shit means it can be whatever I want, you stupid fucking moron.

except shit that is not random
board drama is not random
it is board related sodomitery that nobody gives a shit about but your little shithole where you keep this shit
you fucking furry level of autistic obnoxiousness retarded cunt

random means anything, you utter retard

Holla Forumsack shitposting is honestly worse than fucking roll-threads and other late 4chan cancer
funnily enough their board was founded just at the time the cancer became terminal
makes you think

fuck yourself

no
it fucking doesn't
you fucking retard

is anything but unpredictable

go fucking hang yourself you insufferable shitposting niggerfag

suck on my fucking dick you little whiney newfag cancer bitch

random:

made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.
"a random sample of 100 households"
synonyms: unsystematic, unmethodical, arbitrary, unplanned, undirected, casual, indiscriminate, nonspecific, haphazard, stray, erratic; More
antonyms: systematic
governed by or involving equal chances for each item

tl;dr: anything at all, you illiterate fucking retard, you stupid pile of shit

kiss my ass you fucking fag

god you're a fucking sodomite. I wouldn't suck your needle dick even if I could find it lol, loser

you fucking retarded stupid bitch seriously why didn't you kill yourself end your suffering you special needs potato nigger

not only am i gonna kiss your ass i'll lube up your pucker and stretch it out good so you can take my dick you little sissy bimbo bitch

jesus you are a stupid fuck. Just slash your wrists right now you insufferable, stupidass, blathering, dumb fagggot. Your life is a shit hill.

can't stretch anything with your needle dick, I'm afraid, looks like you're going to have to keep using the dildo on your ass and then smearing the leftovers all over your face like you're mommy told you too, you genetic fuck up.

dicksucking little stupid bitch better crawl back under your dads table and do what you're designated to, fucking tard nigger

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

you actually got into fantasizing about dicksize and admit to actually be into having your ass stretched by horse cocks

at least you know your place

you're the kind of fuck up only a mother could love

go back to /cuteboys/ you homo fagggot, poop masturbating degenerate piece of shit

it means what you quoted

not what you retardedly interpreted, you stupid cunt

jesus fuck you're one dense fucking potato bimbo niggress

sodomite lost all decency and just continues dreaming of fat horse cock pounding his sissy fuckhole

I'm amazed you can even spell, stupid fuck

I already told you to fuck off back to your fag hole with your fellow poop jackoffs, you shit loving, shit eating, cum guzzling fag

You're right i concede defeat

this was very retarded

No U

can't figure out of this is good old Holla Forums or new shit tier boring ass, dry as dust dud desert

Fagggggggot.