Nickelodeon Debuts Gay, Interracial Couple

Nickelodeon Debuts Gay, Interracial Couple

archive.is/hOAIG#selection-593.0-593.421

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yB9SSbSb!sCcSG5Ara6nFFgr4NSeYbksIr7egWOVJMJ_T8Mi-Fxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't like it don't watch it.

Korra was already gay and interracial, so what?

Isn't that the same excuse that tumblrites make whenever their art or favorite show gets criticized? Get the fuck out.

No, it isn't. You're actively making the board stupider. Leave.

This post has no sage. Consider that for a moment.

This is usually a sigh of poor ratings. Were the ratings taking a hit?

Well I won't (and don't) watch it.

But children will. I know it's cliched but think how this will impact the children.

Parents should think before they set their children down in front of a television. If there are parents who are against race-mixing and homosexuality, but they can't be bothered to investigate what their children are watching then I don't know what to say.

The show premiered like two months ago. That is not nearly enough time for them to have made adjustments based on ratings. We're still seeing episodes that were made before the show even aired, and we will for some time.

Also, it's been doing very well, actually.

I don't know what the great fuzz is, is not like Korra where she went to the gays out of nowhere.
I don't really care if they marry, is just them two although I've never approved gay parenting because I believe a lack of duality between the parents would be very bad for a kid.
Nevertheless, is just aknowledging something that is undeniably happening in our society right now.
Not very different from "Hey Arnold!" and "As told by Ginger" in their times, the only reason you guys are so pissed off is because you don't like society right now.

What would be really bad is if they're perfect parents or something.
They probably are though, I very doubt someone there has the balls to represent a gay couple as bad at parenting.

Do people really think Asami is white and Korra is brown and not just two different types of Asian based race?

This.
Just because the devil is mentioned in the bible doesn't make the bible satanic

Fucking this, do you want equality?
Then gays can be as shit parents as anyone else.

They actually SHOWED the gay dads in the show as more or less neurotic, overprotective, and strict and they mentioned having a family therapist. The episode was basically about how fucked up and lonely Clyde's own family background was to the point that he APPRECIATES Lincoln and his sisters.

That's… actually pretty damn nice.
I'm gonna start watching this series. And that's just adding to what I already heard about it.

Just a reminder for all Holla Forums's keeping gays out of the mainstream media is what made the relatively untouchable in this days.

Bi and interracial, or did you completely forget seasons 1-3 where she and Mako were in a serious on again off again relationship

I agree, gay couples are a think now, not adding them will just make them yell louder.

So this is the not SJW version of Clarence?

OH NOES, THEY WILL TOTALLY HAVE BABIES AND RUIN THEIR PURE GENES…

Oh wait…

I don't know why I keked this hard.

The Loud House as a whole isn't a bad cartoon. It's actually fucking comfy for the most part.

If anything, the episode was more or less just fleshing out Clyde than it was "muh progression". And Clyde is a pretty weird kid.

hey it will be more well thought out than Korra/Asami.

Is an interracial gay couple really that much worse than a regular gay couple?

If you want gay couples with visibly fucked up children, just watch Clarence.

No it's what people tell Tumblrites when they get triggered by a show.

But that's not neither of you are implying. You just want to never be a gay couple who aren't bad at it ever.

This is no longer embarrassing. It's just sad.

You made the same thread on Holla Forums you nigger.

Man, I remember a month or two ago we'd have threads like this where Holla Forumslacks were blowing their fucking minds about this shit and anyone who said it wasn't a big deal was told to fuck off and how Holla Forums has always been Holla Forums territory.
Now it's over. Does this mean the invasion has ended? Or did the faggots get scared off after we started implying that anime is allowed?

Yeah I remember.

Well, I think they're kinda exited because is an elections year and is the same with SJW's.
I came to 4chan in 2013, so it was after the elections and just before the SJW invasion so I arrived in a pretty good year and know how this page can feel when its balanced.

Holla Forums has still too little degeneracy thanks to Holla Forums scaring everyone to other boards though. And the wars with the other shitposting boards didn't helped.
But with OMLET will probably inspire some newfags.
mega.nz/#!yB9SSbSb!sCcSG5Ara6nFFgr4NSeYbksIr7egWOVJMJ_T8Mi-Fxo

Didn't that invasion began with Redwood becoming a mod and began banning everyone who dared to post the words faggot and nigger ?

Gosh grandpa, tell us more about what it's like being an oldfag

I'm just tired of seeing Holla Forums and Holla Forums starting political wars in threads. This shit is getting old fast.

I'm not saying I'm an oldfag, but I did arrived in a proper year, also learned the hard way.
If I was being a newfag I wasn't sent to >>>/reddit/ like stormfags do to keep their hugbox instead I was properly called a faggot and to lurk more.
I also arrived in a little glimpse of revival, George Zimmerman, Elliot Rodgers, Toaster Steve, the arrival of webms, Sandy Hook shooting, some fappening and gamergate by the end, I learned why Anonymous where a sack of pathetic shits, Holla Forums was what we know as Holla Forums and Holla Forums as one and the same, politically incorrect.
I came here in the first exodus though.

I did learned something not even most oldfags learn and is very important.
Don't let this place get you jaded of anything
If you were serious and consider me an oldfag go lurk faggot.

Before. We gave to much attention to the SJW's with the daily three feminism threads at a time.
Who would have told we shouldn't had feed those attention whores.

It was never new.

I will say that Holla Forums needs to be degenerate again.
The newfags who enter trough /a/ become weebs, Holla Forums stormfags, Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums jaded as shit, entering trough Holla Forums as a main hub would show how everyone is degenerate at some degree, that's an important lesson.
Also non artist/political boards need to be great again, like /k/, /fit/, /r9k/, /ck/.

I want to bring newfags but 4chan bans every post related to Holla Forums.

Water tribe is based on Vietnam, they just located relative to where real world Inuit's would be.

holy shit, halfchan is salty as fuck we took most of their users. kek.

We didn't take most of their users, but we did take all the good ones

I'm sure you'd have more to say than "if you don't like it don't watch it" if it were a show promoting a ku klux klan couple, libtard.

TALMUDVISION STRIKES AGAIN

Oh, hi Holla Forums, we were just talking about you.

You had one fucking job, Holla Forums

1: Korrsami was only online
2: Gays are more progressive than lesbians because hetero cis scum can't get off to gays

Fag shit posts like this are how 4/co/ got infiltrated by tumblr shit
Fuck off with the Holla Forums boogieman

Lurk more stormfag.

Or at least that's how it was how is supposed to be.

I bet you're the kind of faggot that complained when lion king introduced kids to death. Are Holla Forums so weak minded to think that someone's entire world view is set in stone the second they see something on tv?

The Inuits came from asia on the russian land bridge fairly recently, not all "native" americans came over in one big migration, it was a slow trickle over thousands of years.

My favorite thing is that they assume kids give a shit. My mom would purposely take us to Disney World during the gay pride parades because others hated the gays and because they were polite so whenever we'd see fireworks they'd let the kids in front, whereas normal couples had more tendency to be assholes. Don't remember a lick of it, and don't care.
Kids don't give a flying fuck. Embed related- kid doesn't give a single shit that she's messing with an animal's lifeless corpse.

Actually, is more like Holla Forums believes gay people don't exist until they're created by the media, Holla Forums newfags believe what you said.

yaaaaaay

I'm more disgusted by the art style and anything. that and it's using an interacial couple as a selling point.

Except it isn't; It's SJWs and clickbait "journalists" hyping up what is otherwise a minor scene.

The REAL selling point of the show is the fact that the main character has 10 sisters.

guess I was wrong. I still don't like the art style so I'm ignoring it.

Anyone who was a fan of the Loud House already knew about this because the episode aired a month early in Poland. It's old news for them.

The only people giving a shit are SJWs and Holla Forumsesmokers who never gave a shit about this show until they saw a clickbait article about it this week.

Anyone who actually cared about the show forgot about it ages ago and went back to fapping to the girls.

You. You my friend are what we need here on Holla Forums

Kinda harsh not watching a show just because you don't like the art style but whatever.

hahaha oh wow i would have passionate sex with that little girl, she's hot.

>>>/suicide/

Is there any depths a Holla Forumsfag won't resort to to justify his sunk cost fandom?

…it was 17 years ago.

you bought me the dementoid expansion pack, the EXPANSION pack, i need the GAME andy, what am i supposed to expand upon if i don't have the game?

Man fuck your children. At least come up with a good excuse to criticize this shit. How many shows and videogames get fucked and our rights constantly threatened because of "muh children", but it's ok if Holla Forums approves, right? Go fuck yourself.

Not as funny as "please don't touch the mean, ma'am"

They're not interracial enough.

Why is the tall guy with the short bald dude? He clearly can do better.

The fact that these two characters were gay was the least interesting thing about them.

Fuck this shitty earth

Bbc

Relax, niggas. It's just virtue signalling. It's annoying, but normies are addicted to it.

HAHA lol poop farts

Superjail did it earlier.

Not interracial enough.

so when are they going to acknowledge peodphilia or is that not progressive enough

Back to your trailer park, Leroy Jr.

THE WORLD IS GROWING UP AND I'M NOT, SOMEBODY STOP IT!!!

That is false.

More like it's gone senile and has forgotten things everyone already knew
>Yes we know. We've been outsi-
>I'm not particularly interested in that. Just give me good comi-

The world's beceome an old woman with Alzheimer's, while the rest of us just want her to calm her tits already.

What you really mean is you don't want to see even one example in entertainment because it offends you.

What I mean is it's pretty obvious these things exist, because I've been outside within the last two decades. There's no need for media saturation to make a point that's already been made.

beautiful :')

anyone who thinks this is a problem should kill themselves like ur hero adofl hitler did

Can you name more than five gay couples in Western animation?

Not really, but more because I didn't care enough to take note. There's the one in American dad, the one in superjail, the one in venture bros (the sailors), Clarence's friend's parents, and Satan&Sadam

Maybe Harley and Ivy.

also big-gay-al and mr garrison.

maybe. That's sort of up in the air, I think.

Yet you say it's saturated?

Which is done for satire and comedy so it's not really an example of a push.

I could only think of three (prior to your post) : Mike & Wally, Clarence's parents, and Clyde's parents.

Crap, it's Gus and Wally, I mean.

Yes. I see the gay and go "oh, alright then" instead of blowing it up like some overhyped thing. That's called indifference, buddy.
And that indifference is a result of the fact that I've been outside in the last 20 years and know that it's a thing. Also how is it satire when satan's entire arc in the movie was about his gay relationship?

You're joking, right?

Nope. Just because it was played for laughs doesn't make it any less of a gay relationship. Sorry, buddy, but you're going to have to deal with it.

Then it's not a fucking one-episode joke but canon, satire is the wrong word you pleb.

Exactly.

I will as soon as you back to tumblr

Can't go back to somewhere I'm not from, Clem.

SJW men like Bryke are more turned off by boy-boy than girl-girl. And Korrasami was last minute pandering to salvage Legend of Korra after its sunk ratings and bashing by critics to begin with.

SJW found. Go cry about White Privilege (while America has a mulatto president and East Asians have higher incomes than Whites).

Fuck off to 4cucks

Won't somebody please think of the bread and circuses

Nobody would care if the parents were a straight couple, but because they're gay (and not even flaming, mind you) Holla Forums loses its god damn mind.

Jesus fucking Christ Holla Forums…

Do you also cry when people don't call niggers "people of color"?

who fucking cares
the show is not putting itself on a pedestal for putting gay people in it

I'm thinking at the children user. I'm doing it good

And then god about that. I really grow found of being on a slower board.

Smithers and burns even if not open

Burns isn't gay.

I mean I just can't even, it's [CURRENT YEAR]!

Maybe it's just me, but the art reminds me of Schoolhouse Rock.

It's apparently comic strip style

Neither is Smithers. At least, not originally- the joke is that he's such a perfect yesman that he fantasizes about his boss, a withered old scrooge who should have died a decade ago.

We don't need more halfchan poz loads. ESPECIALLY 4/co/.

Board is fine as it is.

stop

I never said it was a conspiracy. I said we had an obnoxious Holla Forums invasion. Either you're one of the remnants, or you're a newfag who wasn't here even a month ago.
Which makes sense, because we have a ton of newfags who're fucking up the place.

How fucking new are you? Tumblr-type trash was sauntering into 4chan well before the Fappening; if not from Tumblr directly, then fellow travelers certainly.

Not to mention most of the mods were compromised as well. Just look at the IRC logs that were posted here months ago. They are still digging through all that shit. Troid's pretty much an archetypal 4cuck mod.

We have too many "2015" 4/co/ pickups already and I want them to fuck off.

"2015-16" 4/co/ pickups (the malignant side of the base) already

Literally ruined society.

Reading the thread, what the hell happened to this board?

I can't tell it apart from cuckchan anymore, in some ways it seems even more cucked.

Why the hell did we even leave after tumblredditards and that nigger redwood fucked up the last Holla Forums?

Well, we now know Hillary Clinton paid shitposting to slander Donald Trump so that may explain where that derailing faggot came from at least

4/co/ banned their worst faggots a little bit ago, so the boons decided to squat here since they don't have the IQ to evade. You can tell just by looking at the catalog.

You really should put off those rose tinted glasses. This place has always been like this.

Clone High had gay and possibly interracial parents back in the 1990s. They were the adoptive parents of JFK, and he became a womanizer in part to revolt against them. That was almost twenty years ago.

Yes but does the SJWs of today remember that show? Of course they don't.

And knowing them still shlicking to Steven Universe at the same time the episode with Clyde's parents appeared, The Loud House stuff is pretty much forgotten by them.

Clone High was made in 2003 (but Mission Hill started in 1999)

On a board that is fucking half cartoon really?

Cartoons have looked like this for more than 2 decades now!

point

But those weren't children's shows

Did this shit need its own thread? This could've just been easily been discussed on the Loud House thread, or do you tumblr fags just have a need to shout this crap to the world?

Disg

You shits are ignorant as fuck. Popeye had a gay cop appear as far back as 1956.

Holla Forums runs the show around here, respect us.
This board is a junkyard, and we are the junkyard dogs. Learn your place, bitch. You are just lucky that so much shit is going on in the news right now that we can't be bothered with you plebs. When things quiet down, we will get bored and come back over here to straighten you faggots up.

Read this:

This shit is old news to Loud House fans. It's only fresh news to people who only care about finding things to get triggered about.

Kys

Who gives a fuck?

All those Holla Forumstards won't stop me from fapping to bois with big dicks