Filthy Kike Triggered by Firing an AR 15

archive.is/dJM1a

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GershKuntzman
archive.is/gIBPT
nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555
twitter.com/wiiight/status/742827154304585733
vocaroo.com/i/s0igopx02QG7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeless_powder#Smokeless_propellant_components
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the funny thing is these stupid fucks think they can order us around when they have no means of force whatsoever

WE protect THEM
WE decide what goes on

what a wimp

Kek, don't let him hold a shotgun then. He may well not recover.

No kidding.

That shop owner sounds like a real faggot too.

that is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read. .223/5.56 is the most common, soft shooting, non-rimfire round there is. I'd get an smokeless powder airfreshner if I could. it smells amazing. the line from apocalypse now when the colonel talks about smelling napalm in the morning, yeah it snells that fucking good. since he didn't mention ringing in his ears, he was wearing ear pro. .223 loud while wearing ear pro, kek.

yeah, this dude is pussier than pre-pubescent girls.

Man alive what ridiculousness, sick, ptsd.

Another funny thing about them is they kvetch and have tramatic episodes of "temporary ptsd" and yet have ZERO moral qualms about ordering other people to do those things. Where is the concern and compassion for their fellow man who have shoot those big, scary guns?

twitter.com/GershKuntzman
sent my first tweet regarding his experience

Puss/10
Grow balls jew.

Or if you don't know you have some sort of medical condition where you bruise easily. Fucking children fire that shit and are perfectly fine.

Maybe he's a leftyfag, but that shit is generally moving too fast to really register, and they don't fly past your face

No, loud like a gun going off. This is what happens when people overuse hyperbole. It's a gun. That shit is loud. You don't need to exaggerate it.

Yes goyim, allow me to marginalize a serious mental condition in order to push my personal agenda

Cool, so inanimate objects make him behave irrationally. Good to know.

i got ptsd temporarily once after shooting .38 in my grannys house and almost put a hole in my foot

aside from that shooting a gun is easy

What fellow men? Goyim aren't human

lol he got bruised from shooting .223, he should go to the doctor he might be anemic. .223/7.62x39 are easy mode, that faggot should shoot .505 gibbs or one of the nitro express loads and you should have him shoot 300 win mag out of a thompson contender

To trigger faggots. It worked.

what is the first rule sonny?

Dude what the fuck I shot grandpa's ol' double barrel when I was 7 and nothing fucking happened to me and I'm a fucking Europoor. Hell, it's one of the coolest experiences of my childhood and the reason I envy you burgers for your great gun laws.
Kikes truly are the lowest of the low.

TOPKEK

Do I smell a law suit?

What a fucking pussy.

.223 doesn't even make your ears ring man.

7.62 doesn't either.

Maybe that's just from experience of shooting them both frequently, or from the hearing loss I already have. I'll wear muffs when bench shooting them, just cuz. If I'm out walking around with those calibers, I don't even bother with the hassle though.

Just went out hunting last weekend, and had my buddy shoot off his .308 like 3 feet away from me. He didn't realize I didn't have my muffs on, and that shit made my ear facing the rifle ring for over a day though.

yes it does

t. iraq combat vet

i thought it was empty, i was actually trying to figure out how to open the cylinder to check it, but i ended up shooting it right between my legs,

the rules are never put your finger on the trigger, never assume, and always put it at the ground, but i broke 2 of them unfortunately

with tinnitus

Í've fired both AND the AR as well as many other guns.

"bazookas" have no recoil.
Cannons you can feel in your gut when they go off, and a real 'bomb' right by your face like that the size of say a .223 casing made out of say a HE (kek) like ANFO would not only knock your ass over it would cause serious internal trauma.

Black powder is babbys first explosive

And so what if this self-important kike didn't like firing guns? Does this mean we should all ban guns because HE doesn't like them? I bet he likes smoking cock but MOST people don't, ergo we should ban faggots.

Also
Someone get this kike on a .50 muzzle-loader with wood stock and a metal butt plate

Everyone has an accidental discharge eventually.
Good you missed your feet, though.

Wrong. That's pure negligence.

Kill yourself.

i accidentally discharged on ur mom

jk it was negligence shes pregnant now

I'm not saying he wasn't negligent in his procedure.

Everyone. No exceptions. If you haven't had one yet, it means you're going to if you live long enough.

stick to airsoft laddy

no it doesn't

t. somebody who just spent 4 days constantly shooting them, and only used ear protection while at the bench

I don't think my memory is so bad to have forgotten all the ringing in my ears that I must have had from shooting .223 and 7.62x39 if you were correct.

Maybe it makes YOUR ears ring, it certainly doesn't make MY ears ring.

Accidents never happen, stupidity does.

This faggot made a follow up article
archive.is/gIBPT

Keep yer booger hook off the bang switch

stop nitpicking

No, it's don't point the muzzle at anything you don't want destroyed.

That's because you are already suffering from hearing loss.

why would you choose to shoot without ear pro? do you not understand decibels or hearing damage?

fucking accidental sage

-t. merchant

it's why the jews push immigration so hard. niggers and shitskins are perfect for them to 'control'

the meek shall inherent the earth afterall

are you actually retarded?

dude your insecure as fuck, not everyone is a jew, im not advocating anything, and im pro gun, we said people sometimes accidentally discharge a gun you insecure faggot

Believe it or not, most people over the history of firearms have shot them without using hearing protection.

I don't find muffs comfortable, and ear plugs have never worked well for me. So I'll use muffs when required or when I don't have to move around.

If I'm out walking trying to listen for movement, and firing a caliber that doesn't make my ears ring, I'm not gonna fuck around with them.

Fucking kill youself ZOGbot. You are a slave to the people that wrote this article. How does it feel to betray your race for a handful of shekels.

"men" these days

Fag said everyone eventually.
Kill yourself

Kek. I actually own guns, I'm secure as fuck in my persons against unlawful searches and seizure.

there is not such thing as an accidental discharge. there is negligence by the operator for not following the rules. by the owner for not making sure it's maintained properly. or by the manufacturer for sending out a defective product.

yeah, it's why combat vets are half deaf as shit. get some half decent electronic ear pro so you can still hear. my sordins rock. I still wear plugs underneath and just crank up the volume. .223/5.56 hit around 150-160 decibels depending on barrel length, etc. you get instant hearing lose at around 140. you ears are damaged as fuck lad.

you're going to have to try way harder than that.

And they suffered hearing loss because of it. What a dumb argument.

hwut did you just say to me young man

You're really reaching on this at this point.

Reply from the wrong vpn chaim?

No you're just a fucking moron who knows nothing about memes and thinks semantics have no affect on the subconscious mind, or a kike take your pick.

All it takes is the will to do it.
Forty nine people can be gone in 60 seconds.
UPDATE: Many people have objected to my use of the term "PTSD" in the above story. The use of this term was in no way meant to conflate my very temporary anxiety with the very real condition experienced by many of our brave men and women in uniform. I regret the inarticulate use of the term to describe my in-the-moment impression of the gun's firepower, and apologize for it. I have also posted a follow up piece here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRIGGERED

Please for the love of god take your meds.

This is the problem with so many that just go to shoot without learning 'to shoot'. You actually learn the basics of firearm usage and proper shoulder placement of the butt of the rifle.

But this guy is a special type of pussy;

….and it just gets better. the tl;dr of this article is that the guy got btfo for being such a pussy and wrote a bitchy little follow-up article trying to damage control. This is fucking glorious;
archive.is/gIBPT
>The gun debate is also a gender war.
>In all my years in journalism — coming up on 30 (thanks) — I have never received so much angry mail as I did after yesterday's story, "What is it like to fire an AR-15? It's horrifying, menacing and very very loud."
>Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.
>If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country.

Found another shitposting journalist.

Have you used them at indoor ranges/shoothouses? How well can you hear human speech and non-gun sounds?

I swear these are just shills to make gun owners look stupid but I go to the range to shoot enough to know some of you really are fucking morons.

You are insecure, the alt right doesnt need insecure retarded internet anime nerds like you, and i own guns too

LOL

I'm sorry son, but you're not 10 feet tall and bullet proof.
You're just a regular guy like everyone else, and sooner or later Murphy is going to come bite you on the ass if you don't listen to him.

x39 isn't too bad, extended periods of shooting can leave you a little sore, but x51 can definitely give a nice bruise

But ya, to bruise up from .223 is some real pussy shit

great. not in a shoothouse or indoors. no need for indoors ranges near me and no shoothouses that let contractors come in and teach. but at a bench, under an overhang a lot. like I said I usually use plugs and just max out the volume. I can talk to people on the range fine. they let me hear when people open unlock the gate to drive onto the range and shit.

I love the situational awareness they give me. most of my friends have the $60 peltors and say they work fine. the sordins are like $200-300 and the are tits.

in his follow up story

Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.
If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country.

Wew lad it's the whole "If not hating minorities makes me a cuck then I'm a proud cuck" thing again.

Some of his testosterone must have leaked out when the Rabbi mutilated and sucked his dick as an infant

Way to out yourself.

check'd and kek'd

How do we bury him?

hmm.
My IQ is well over 100
topkek.
subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured:
an insecure person.
not confident or certain; uneasy; anxious:
He was insecure about the examination.

Very certain you're a kike.

Fuck off back to milo's aids infested asshole faggot.

kys.

sage for off-topic bantz and general kike harassment

Doesn't work well in ND wind, they just constantly cancel, because of the wind input. But I do like my electronic muffs for exactly the reason you've pointed out, when they can function.

As is yours. People still drink. People still smoke. People still don't wear seatbelts. People still don't wear helmets. People still don't always put on sunscreen. People still do a shit ton of things that objectively are unhealthy or risky. Often not due to ignorance, but due to preference. I don't wear a helmet on my motorcycle either. Is it because I'm ignorant of the physics of a motorcycle crash? Is it because I want to be edgy? No, it's because the pleasure I derive from a motorcycle ride is mostly canceled by the restriction of a helmet. If I had to wear a helmet, I'd just drive a car.

Individuals have the right to balance cost vs. benefit. There is more to life than math.

I could fire one off my forehead and suffer no bruising. wtf?

I'd call him a pussy, but I think that's insulting to vaginas.

(check'd)

You're quite the gentleman, Satan.

Yes.

Yes.

And you will pay for your stupidity one day. You are a future Darwin Award.

oy vey better make it illegal then

Wtf are you talking about .223 is loud especially out of a shorter barrel.
Now if he shot it out of an hbar prifile or 20" barrel in general I'd agree with you, but since he bruised his little jew boy shoulder he probably used something smaller, or he has glass bones.
To be honest though this just confirmes the frail hypocondriac persona that is perscribed to jews in general so you feel sorry for them and their holocaust.

Those are your words. Not mine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Axtually the 3m earbuds are really good for wind.
I recommend them but they are super expensive.
Definitely try to preserve your hearing though, because once it starts ringign theres no way to get it back.

Some of us need to write to the editor and say we're upset because of this man's mockery of PTSD and people who are suffering from it.

I swear, some yuppies are so sheltered, they don't realize that they aren't the fucking majority of people. I would almost be willing to wager money that MOST people in the world do not use hearing protection when they fire small and intermediate cartridges. The amount of people who religiously always use hearing protection is most likely a minority.

The only caveat to that would be where it is required, such as at indoor shooting ranges.

If you really think that anyone who has access to shoot on their own property is always grabbing plugs or muffs everytime they want to shoot some critter with a .22 or an AR-15, you are a damn fool.

The presence of Hickok45 and other large youtube channels like him, form an echo chamber for some gun owners. Hickok45 is to guns as PhillipDeFranko is to societal commentary. That is, the plumb-line liberal "correct" stance. Hickok45's methods are the plumb-line yuppie "correct" methods to dealing with firearms. Nobody is going to harass him for how he shoots, which lets him garner more subscribers. But don't let that fool you into thinking that that's how most people actually shoot.

The 3 main rules of gun safety have always been:

That's it. Anyone violating those rules are making gun owners look like idiots. Past that, it's you being anal retentive.

Kek'd n' checked

sweet! Once I uncuck myself I will invest in a pair, thanks for the review lad.

Aye, particularly when we have men teaching their elementary school daughters to shoot.

already happened lad, read the thread before running your mouth sonny

either hes firong left handed or hes full of shit, so isbhevs lefty?

You put that much work into typing that and you still won't shove some foam plugs in your ear before you shoot?
Tinnitus has driven plenty if people to suicide btw.

This.
Tinnitus is really fucking annoying.
So annoying.
People have no idea how much it sucks.

t. large caliber enthusiast who used to not give a fuck about earpro

Fucking what?

That's all you care about. What the retarded world majority do. You have the intelligence of muslim sandniggers and african skinnies hip firing AKs.

Now you are insulting the Mister Rogers of guns. You really are a scum bag. There is no hope for you.

He should write for Polygon

I'm surprised he didn't show up in a neck brace and sue the range.

Reminds me of this from another faggot.

Why am I not surprised.

From an AK?
Seriously?
What an incredible cunt. What would a .30-'06 hunting rifle do to him, rip off his arm?

Are you sure this asshat isn't a 12-year-old girl selling cookies?

Whenever I go out shooting I stuff cotton in my ears because I'm not a dumbass.

The first rule is that all guns are always loaded.

back to reddit

His voice is so jewish and whiny. Just listening to it made me angry.

This subhuman serious? Asian old men in America enjoy .44 mag and 30-06 every weekend and this kike cant?
INS GAS MIT IHM!

We actually have pretty lax open carry laws, sorry this dude's a cuck though

you are a goddamned retard. it's now obvious you are just trying to justify your stupid life choices of not wearing hearing protection because at the time you thought it was tough.

tinnitus is fucking awful and you should always strive to protect your hearing when shooting

t. former artillery Marine

HAHAH that video is hilarous, he sounds so faggy its crazy

Fair enough, I guess there's good Ohioans or whatever you're called.
I just haven't met many of them.

Das rough mang.
Hopefully with modern tech we'll be able to do something about tinnitus soon.

This is true, when you shoot any caliber, with the possible exception of a .22, you should protect your ears.
While some here opt for the Mickey Mouse ears, I have always just stuffed cotton in them. Cheap as hell, works fine, and since I'm a po' boy from the mountains I own plenty of guns & ammo, but not much in the way of accessories…and you can get cotton out of your aspirin bottles.

I like the argument. When you feel as if you can win by peer pressure and saying shit like:

Then being part of the majority is good.

When I point out your bullshit and tell you:

Then I'm r-selected vermin who needs to be part of the herd and be a member of the majority to feel safe.

What a fucking joke.

Let me lay this out point by point for you.

1. I don't give a fuck about PR. I believe that gun ownership is a right, whether you practice good gun safety or not. If every motherfucker who owned a gun was throwing it up into the air and catching it for fun on the drive home down the highway, I would still argue for the right to keep and bear arms.

2. Any documentary, popular youtube channel, or instructor you have familiarized yourself with regarding firearms is equally as out of touch with reality as any other documentary, popular youtube channel, or professor is to any other topic with the possible exception of the hard sciences.

3. Most people don't do shit by the book. Theory very rarely aligns itself with practicality.

So how it is, is that I'm not going to pretend that I or other gun owners are fucking robots. There is a general theory to utilizing firearms. Those involved in the firearms industry are always going to push those theories. Practically speaking, almost nobody is going to follow them to the letter in real life.

That's how the fucking world works, WITH EVERYTHING. Get over it.

Really, I'm not. I like watching his reviews of firearms, as they are thorough. Although, just like Mr. Rogers, you are watching a fucking performance.

Professional wrestling is fake, and rigged. Reality TV is fictional programming that is scripted. YouTube is not immune from this. At some level, it's fake. You get this right?

Some of the more popular channels are literally ex-actors. They couldn't make it in Hollywood and instead monetized acting on Youtube. For everyone else, half of them probably pretend to hold certain views in order to make money or get e-celeb status. Even if they are honest people, posting their honest opinions, they fucking edit their videos. Not just cosmetically. I mean, they fucking edit out things they thing will hurt their advertising and/or subscribers.

YouTube is amateur TV. Hickok45 is an amateur TV show. He is a character in the show. That's not actually him. This isn't even disputable. I could dig up any number of studies that show that people act differently on camera.

What you see on his channel is not an accurate depiction of reality, it is a sterilized TV show. He is selling a product. The product is: Friendly old grandpa who is extra safe with firearms and tells dad jokes. If at any point he was having a bad day and couldn't act friendly, he wouldn't post a video. If at any point he handled a firearm in an unsafe manner, he would edit it out or re-shoot the whole bit. If at any point he told a joke that could be construed as offensive, he would either edit it out or re-shoot the whole bit.

He's the mini-van of the fucking gun media industry. And that's fine, just don't pretend that everyone wants to drive a mini-van.

This is just agonizing, I cringe at anti-gun people. What's the point of irrationality regulating tools that you have no clue about?

He just wrote how they're loud and scary-looking, what a child.

Might as well post this while we're on the subject….

meant for

I don't hate this guy though, hyperbole like his is the reason I got into guns. The biggest danger to his narrative is that somebody like me gets curious because of his article, actually goes out and shoots an AR and comes to realize that he is full of shit. The next question always is, 'If that narrative was completely made up, what else is?'

You question enough things you end up here, riding the Holla Forums

dubs checked

Also, holy shit that banter and salt.
Made my day.

See video at

holy shit what a fucking faggot

"I'm telling you goy, 23 centimeters of wood up the ass, and the masturbation machines…."

kuntzman…. 40 keks

25, ashcoolitaly

guys, this was a good joke

Kind of gay, though.
It's got that 'gay-vampire' vibe to it.
Nothing wrong with gay-vampire, but maybe wrong context, yea?

All Israeli citizens are conscripted into the Jewish Army when they turn 18.

You fly your freak flag, Corky. Fly it high.

He should never move to Israel, where he would be conscripted and made to learn how to fire an AR-15 properly.

Easy solution: Ban kikes from using guns.

Hyperbole aside he is acting more like a city kid than a Jew.

If we add the hyperbole back in then he is acting like a jewish city kid.

Thanks for reminding me about the constant ringing in my ears.

t. retired SF guy

You're wrong then. He's a fucking kike.

This is a joke, right?

Not many people in the UK have guns but my family always has as we live in the middle of nowhere and used them for pest control and hunting. I have taken a few people out shooting who have never even seen a real gun before and they experienced absolutely none of this. You tell people what to expect, show them how to hold and fire the gun by demonstrating, then guide them though it. Yes they kick and make a bang, but it is hardly debilitating like this kike seems to think it is.

This is very, very low level shilling. I don't believe anyone would take what he has said seriously.

Check'd dub-trips for real jews are hard motherfuckers.
Honestly, actual honest-to-G-d jews have more in common with Holla Forums than they do (((jews)).

Oh it gets better

nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

THIS IS THE DESIGNATION OF NBC MUNITIONS YOU FAGGOT KIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That always really bothers me.
If it's not a nuke, anthrax, or sulfur mustard, it's not a weapon of mass destruction for fuck's sake.

In fact, let me rant just a bit further.

Here's how you tell the difference between a "weapon of mass destruction" and a regular "weapon":

WHEN YOU SHOOT IT, CAN YOU BE SURE YOU WONT HIT YOUR NEIGHBOR OR HIS PLACE IN SOME WAY? [Y/N]

If "N", is of being "of mass destruction", kameraden.
If "Y", is not of being "of mass destruction", kameraden.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shooting is relaxing as fuck though

(checked)
Kek wills it

This

Dramatic Reading:
twitter.com/wiiight/status/742827154304585733

took me about 25 years, was showing a friend how double action works. it was pointed downrange so i guess it wasnt that accidental.

pink guns
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LITERALLY WHAT?

NO, WE NEED SOME BALLS IN OFFICE

How much of a pussy do you have to be to get a bruise form the same recoil force I equate to a fat cat jumping of your lap?

That fucking follow up article
WEW
That's funny, my copy of the 2nd amendment seems to be missing the part about very strict regulations!

Sounds like this Kunt has never seen a real explosion before

Well call me fucking Sadam Hussien.

But aren't cops racist? Why should we give weapons of mass destruction to incarnates of the KKK, rayciss, white, spawn of Hitler himself, cops?

Liberals, never change.

The stuff about the noise I actually believe. I bet he was using a muzzle brake and they do make the .223 horribly loud.

Man I'd love to let this faggot shoot my .458 Lott.

It would probably kill him based on how puny 223 hurt him.

Shitting your pants in combat isn't specific to kikes. Most greenhorns do it at least once.

Finger off the trigger.

Finger on the trigger when you're gonna pull it on a nigger.

This caliber used to be for varmint shooting, basically killing prairie dogs and coyotes.

It wasn't chosen by the military for power, it was chosen because it is tiny and compact, meaning a soldier can carry more of it.

Claiming it bruised his shoulder is impossible, I've seen 9 year old girls shooting the AR-15 without a problem.

This stuff is gold. Boasting about how pussified and helpless he is and then getting assmad because readers call him a douche. How can a grown man be this weak and clueless?

Rofl. I've never fired a gun and even I know you never hold it away from your shoulder.

No. No they did not. Not even remotely close. Not even 1 trillionth of .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the way to even an "anxiety attack".

How is that stupid?

Terrible shit could happen if you couldn't prove it was stolen.

This guy is a glutton for punishment.

I'm led to further find that the innate gun fear most normies have when they haven't even touched a gun is some sort of primitive instinctual shit of "loud noises bad. Boom stick make loud noises and people die"

That is literally all it is.

Holy shit that second pic.

Normies have such normie dad level bantz. It's excellent.

Wow, I wonder why. Absolutely no agenda there.

I'd bet he probably was thrown out within 15 seconds.

Just for reference.

If by "leftyfag" you mean left-handed or links, he is obviously not that, as you can see from the photo…

It's not hard to spot the Jew here, and he is shooting "normally". It's a nice thing to add in your propaganda piece though…

Of course he doesn't know what he is doing because he isn't holding it properly. The secret is to turn the gun around and then fire it. This technique eliminates bruising to the shoulder.

It would be so much more funny if the AR-15 bruised his nose, instead of his shoulder… although I doubt that can be true if he does not have some condition.

5.56 can't bruise shoulder-beams!

… at least not normally…

i miss the days when terrible articles like this would have comments sections

Sounds like he was just on his jew-period. He need to wad up some cash and stuff it up his butt.

fucking last two lines of that article:

what the fuck is he even trying to say with that last line? is he saying that he is going to run for president? is he saying that hillary is going to become a tyrannical gun grabber? she would, but outright admitting that before november will lose her a lot of votes

You have seen nothing

kek, I have experience with this and you are pretty wrong lol

Calling total bullshit on this fucking kike.

Its a repro.

Read it in this voice.

It's almost as if he's larping as a spineless faggot for the laughs but then you realize he just might actually be serious. Very disturbing.

Kuntzmann is just a gun-grabbing Jew, pushing the tribe's agenda of taking all guns away from the Goyim in preparation for a total Communist Jewish takeover of America.
If you think the Jews don't act collectively, you are naive. They understand that movements must be collective for them to succeed.
You can flatten a mountain a shovelful of dirt at a time, you just need a lot of shovels (jews).

Thatss a .22 ar.

Anybody who has actually fired a 5.56 or 5.45 know the kick from the round type is pretty miniscule.
When a raging jew says he got PTSD and a bruised shoulder from an AR-15 you can chalk that up to more Oy Vey Its Anuddah Shoah!

you dont even need to shoulder an ar, thats how little it recoils.

What else could he say? I'm sure the guy is fully aware of What a whiny faggot he's being, just like a cuck is aware of What he really is.

The best way to debate these people is to insult them and make their points look ridiculous(this is really quite easy , most of them ARE ridiculous). It sounds pretty jewy to just berate and insult them but it really does fluster them, they rarely expect it.

When you try to genuinely debate them they'll just use buzzwords and base all of their arguments around muh feels, unfortunately this is quite effective on a lot of the lemmings. As effective as it is i think most of them still know deep down that it's wrong.

Most people see how silly and harmful these peoples policies are and when you start belittling and mocking them you'll get a laugh. Once you get a person laughing at these neurotic retard kikes it's a lot easier to redpill them.

I work at a shooting range and every now and again a group that works with children come and train kids as young as 6 about gun safety and how to properly use them.
Most of the kids were very efficient with them. The ones who were not were fast learners.

This old kike is just signal boosting to other limp dick sjw faggots like him who get "triggered" by fucking chalk drawings on the sidewalk.

He's right though. You two are wrong.

Such edge! Watch out if you're reading this post! Don't cut yourselves everyone!

VERY underrated

Isn't the acting the real point, though? It sounds more like you're comparing apples and bananas.

What a weak faggot.

lol

Seriously, faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeless_powder#Smokeless_propellant_components