Based Nippon

The entire country is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo
ezgif.com/video-to-gif/427144daf7.mp4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75789675/#75789675
rt.com/op-edge/346961-beijing-goes-mobile-south-china-seas/
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-stuerzt-in-umfragen-ab-analyse-ueber-die-gruende-a-1098077.html&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT. This is under-reported.

The Nips are doing our Propaganda for us. Truly honorable aryans.

Feels bad man.

There was a thread earlier.

It is actually anti-Trump.
The creator is half-Swedish, half-Japanese.
He has made anti-Trump statements on twatter.
The chick is not a pure kawaii East Aryan waifu, she is some kind of wannabe trash.
Regardless, the effect is that the guy has made some amazing pro-Trump propaganda.

The average Japanese believe their ZOGnews lies about Trump being crazy, stupid, dangerous, etc. There is also a myth that the Japanese media has been perpetrating that he hates Japanese.

n*

The eternal sven strikes again

It ends with Trump Gundam blowing up the Earth. How is that pro-Trump?

I can't wait.

The japs love Trump, mostly because he is against TTP.

The entire thing is outrageous Jap humor. Embrace the chaos, nigger

The earth is a degenerate cesspool and a new world must be created by Trump and repopulated by his new chink girly on a new world.

That's what I got out of it tbh.

RESPECT THE ROBOT!

because it's awesome. They think they are being clever by being subtle about how Trump is a war monger, will nuke shit, etc. But it's just like when commies say he's a racist, sexist, etc, it just makes him more popular especially with younger people. The American people want a strong leader and this just makes him look more badass.

It shows his power and high levels of energy which is cleverly displayed as an earth shattering blast.

Exactly. It is meant to be anti-Trump made by some leftist hapha SoCal Americunt (who has great video production skills and a good sense of humor), but real Japs would actually love it and love Trump.

The comments section is gold. Anti-Trumpers pissed off at the "Trump commercial", pro-Trumpers loving it.

It's supposed to be an anti-Trump piece, but he failed at that (other than the 0.5 second Nazi salute)

Trump will blow up the Earth.

then build a new one

and space Mexico will pay for it

already embedded somewhere else

mp4 here: ezgif.com/video-to-gif/427144daf7.mp4

Trump will also improve relations between America and Russia and get us qt 3.14 slav gfs.

DUBS CONFIRM

GFs FOR EVERYONE

Really, the AVERAGE Japanese person has only the vaguest idea who Donald Trump IS.

There was an amusing video on Youtube where people were quizzing Japanese people - showing them pictures of various American celebrities and asking them "who's this?"

Everyone recognized Trump as "someone who's on TV a lot", but most of them weren't sure who he was. Someone guessed "Bill Clinton!" - another said he "looked like a CEO".

Regardless, any normal Japanese person will immediately understand and support Trump's position if you explain to them that Mexicans in America are basically like Koreans in Japan.

Trump is so powerful, antis are meming his presidency

I've lost count of the number of times this has happened. These doofy lefty artists keep trying to make anti-trump inspired work and it all just comes pro-trump as fuck.

YES
Japs don't deserve their women anyway, fucking weeaboo herbivores.

kek

This. "Blowing up the Earth as a wall-erecting Gundam" is so absurd that it can only come across as humorous unless you're some stick in the mud that takes everything literally.

Most Holla Forums humor is that way, mind you.

Let's see if I can upload a small one then.

Anti-trump people aren't very smart. Every time a video comes out trying to bash him it just makes him look even better

Well since you're looping the same scene, you only really need one loop man

First try at this, someone who isn't a noob like me please cut the advertisement at the end and upload at a better resolution.

(checked)
The video staggers a bit when replaying the webm.
So the only seamless loops are actual repetitions in the video itself.
Also, I re-arranged the second repetition to get a specific thumbnail.

We need a good version fast because this is good for Trump.

Looks like they already got good webms in here:

I'm waiting for the part where Trump swoops in and pushes gun control.

ya jumped the gun laddy

Apparently the Japanese text calls him a cunt and such but no one that matters can read it anyway.

Quit making excuses for these unoriginal retards, weeb. Your making excuses for Japs because you like to jack off to their cartoons is getting really fucking old. Fuck Japan.

Morons cost Hitler the war by drawing America into it anyway. Sick of the Jap worship around here. Fuck your god damn "culture"

Fucking sick of you, weebs.

So all of Holla Forums then?

That was supposed to be anti trump?

I just thought it was a high energy parody. How the fuck can anyone watch that and dislike trump?

Shut up you loser.

They can't but there are a few shills that are trying to give that impression, like this fucktard

You seem rustled, weeb. Shut the fuck up you little bitch.

His twitter is fucking hilarious because he realized the kind of mistake he made.

there are SJWs who think this is a pro-trump video and of course the meme magicians are having a field day with this.

kek

Not a shill, just a retarded bluepill, shills wouldn't be so obvious.

I can what you're going for, but Zaros is pretty based. I'd be more inclined to say Zaros = Trump. He knows that there's shit we need to take care of. Shit that's unseen by the masses.

It'd be hilarious if he took it down.

Half-Korean you piece of shit.

And there it is.

he's probably going to.

vid related, sums up the whole thing

Being a Swedish Korean is basically being double cucked from birth.

For anyone interested, use these as you see fit

Fucking jews of asia

Fresh for everyone

hw fix your site

Hotwheels is dead. Ron, Jim's son, owns the site now.

Go bitch at him on /sudo/.

Also make fun of him for being a half jap happa. He gets all butthurt about it.

Get with the times,shin brüno

Rip in peace Hotwheels.

that's a title reserved for the chinese

He seems apathetic.
I have trouble believing he's anything other than a nihilistic "nonpolitical" faggot that just playing up the "he's a nazi/build the wall" memes for material for his video.

I did a VP9 at 480p, which is a higher resolution than anything in the webm thread:
I covered the swedecuck's logo & removed channel ads at the end.

Unfortunately, sometimes when I use the VP9 encoder the resulting video will not seek properly, so you can't seek around in the video.

When I first saw it I thought it was a metaphor for blowing globalism and replacing it with Trump.

Alright, I did an MP4 at 540p. Highest resolution & it actually seeks unlike my attempt at a VP9 encode.

Thanks for the pape, swede

I had this as my ringtone for a while.

Best version so far

Because thinking that way is taking the vid way too seriously. Just take a look at the comments and see how only the butthurt point out that it ends with the earth blowing up.

Those japs make wierd shit with their music vids so blowing up a planet just seems like a regular way to end the vid

tl;dr If you don't take the vid seriously it's funny as fuck as looks aesthetic pro-Trump material

I remember the first time I saw this video. I watched it three times in a row because I just didn't know how to process it. Them Japs man.

trips confirms

also he must lurk here. There is way too much of our Future-Fasc in this

what?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75789675/#75789675

…….
Why is Aunt Jemima dancing in the background?

I hope you guys don't actually support racemixing.

This your first time watching a weird ass japanese vid?

Welcome to nippon lad. They have bars where people dress like mechas with neon lighting.

Here's an embed related, a song about eyelashes.

Watch a marathon of japanese commercials some time. You grow desensitized to the weird shit.

I blame the niggers.

Anti anime is anti-Trump. Prepare to be cleansed.

there are better ones out there that are not completely insane but yeah jpop music videos are usually insane.

Elite Chinese merchants too.
Killing all their nobles, and brainwashing the farmers for 70 years…. truly honorary jews

I love her videos.

He blows up the planet so it appeals to (((them))) too.

>implying they don't want to enslave the planet, not completely destroy it
Destroying the planet would ruin 3000+ years of planning on their part.

And of course, wouldn't it be better to blow it all up if they had their way?

Please, someone reply with: "What if I think only one of those things is bad?"
(I don't have a twatter account right now)

inb4 but muh elliot roger

My moon runes is rusty but:

But 99.9% of americans cant read moon runes so it's still great.

Why does every piece of anti-Trump propaganda end up being some of the best pro-Trump propaganda?

It's also filled with words like cunt at like 0:46

because it's all based on lies, so it seems like satire to people with a brain in their head.

Weebs everybody.

I never knew he was on The Fresh Prince.

That shit never gets old.

because non of them make it into Autism.

Actually it really does after the 20th fucking video.

What the fuck? I recognize that living room. What episode did Trump show up on Fresh Prince?

Because it's so hysterically over the top and exaggerates what people like about him.

God I wish I still had my twitter.

Plebeians all of you

Hysterical.

The left is doing the work for us, fam.

Guess what, user?

Nobody cares!

Well Nobody is surely a shitter, isn't he?

That doesn't make this the site for "muh dik", degenerate.

Know that in order for a race to achieve Aryanhood, or "Nobility" as it actually means, they must respect racial boundaries. Mixing races breaks nobility, and ruins the Aryan race.

Some people honestly think labeling someone a nazi still holds any negative value . When it has a net positive to it. Weirds me out that they still think that.

Nobody sure is, for caring about you.

my sides ascended

"カント" = kant as far as google translate goes

but iirc in Nipponese "t" is always followed by "o" when spoken.

so "カント" would become "kanto" which could be interpreted as a engrish "can't"

"kanto" is also Finnish for "stump"

therefor "カント" could be interpreted as one word meaning:

CAN"T STUMP

you カント meme against the God Emperor no matter how hard one tries

We are going to build a wall

any animationfags know how long this would take to make? The production value is incredible…

>>>/suicide/

← 6:18 ?

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

As a fucking weeb I can tell you that she is the Jap Lady Gaga.

I know so cos my jap gf told me.

I never advocated for race mixing user. You came to that conclusion yourself.

All I'm talking about is those that either go on posting animu among shit like that. Besides, I believe you mean, sub-board, mate.

After all, jews fear the samurai.

I'd expect more the question of "why are the japanese people supporting trump so much"

It's a question of "why does a society of individuals whose cultural roots date back from shamanism to then xenophobic patriotic nationalism stand in support of the only candidate who is standing for patriotic nationalism". The answer speaks itself.

This is what happens when you nuke people.

Well then, why don't we just drop nukes in the middle east?

Sure, then the jews and arabs will start making anime.

It's afghanistanimation!

So if we nuked you right you'd be less of a kosher faggot?

Local time.

That's what I was thinking.

Thanks user

Hell, I had to watch it three times to realize it wasn't pro-Trump

there are even smug mugs in their music videos

Was this meant to be anti-Trump? I could never figure out if it backfired completely or went exactly as intended.

Par for the course, really.

4K version

That's not the real translation is it? No way…

If it had a black sun in place of the pentagram it would be perfect.

He was complaining about racemixing, faggot, but then you went a bit higher on the literal slope.

It's a slippery slope, user, and you know it.

Nah, it's not.

Vic berger produced this video, along with every GOP debate edit he posted on Super deluxe. He left HOT TOLERANCE for Super Deluxe and continued his work there.

He's extremely liberal and only meant to have his videos expose his perceived insanity of GOP debates. This has backfired dramatically and now he tries to aggresivily attack trump and alt-right people in his vines and new videos due to the influx of trump fans loving his previous work.

He's a poor fat jewish nobody who somehow got noticed by Tim Heidecker.

It's hilarious to see that anti-trump liberals are some of the best content producers to advertise trump as a presidential nominee.

No friend.

Ah, I saw weeb in his post and immediately assumed like other anons complaining about weebs are complaining about how pixels making up a drawing of a girl is unbearable to their eyes.

That was my bad.

Like it or not, they incite excitement and humor towards trump's name and brand. Their videos gain millions of views and often times hardly do anything other than re-address his most stated policies.

Sometimes they twist and cheat, but Darth Trump, Winter is Trumping, (vic bergers) Trump Has No Chill At The 9th GOP Debate, simply paint him as a tough guy and raise his status and casts a never-ending spotlight on him.

So yes their trump content is a benefit and ironically gets people to support trump more. It also defuses the fear and anxiety of his extreme policies (whether or not they are actually carried out).

US is the problem, Japan should become the junior bitch of China. I don't even care anymore as long as Nippon doesn't have a sniveling contemptuous subhuman liberal horde dictating how far Japan can fly and what Japan can do inside her own country.

rt.com/op-edge/346961-beijing-goes-mobile-south-china-seas/

Rodrigo Duterte wants to sit with China one on one and solve it on a somewhat decent deal for Philippines. Duterte is not a cuck to King Nigger, Psychopath Hillary, libshits/leftards. Even the guy Americucks hedged their bets on to stir shit up with China… how long before the 180º on Duterte here in Holla Forums?

We will eject leftardness/liberalism of Asia.

It is just due to Trump's memetic mastery. He flies completely above their heads which is compounded by the fact liberals heads are firmly planted up their own asses. Everything they hate about Trump many people love, so when they make their little videos highlighting these things, they unintentionally make pro-trump videos.

MAGA

Right after I posted this comment, I reloaded the OP's video and it has gained more than a millions views now, perhaps it will accumulate more later on.

What's funny is that most viewers can't even decipher if it's a pro or anti-trump video due to its subtly (it's anti of course). But the nazi salute is less than a second, and the pentagram on the golden trump building is obscured and can only be seen if you pause the video.

Most viewers will honestly believe this is a real japanese fan-made video (it's american made) and that it's pro-trump (it's not).

I don't think the content producer will care because he will receive an excessive amount of attention due to its creation. Although he'll still not like trump, but is probably politically apathetic due to bernies loss. His latest twitter posts seem to indicate this.

i was really depressed but this vid made me realize i would gladly give my life and the destruction of my home planet earth for the god emperor

I had a fucking retard moment there

best thing on the internet

Wew.

FUCK YOU

Reminder: Rand Paul not only betrayed America but he lied about Trump just like the cuckservative Jews always did, calling a guy who was a Republican since he was friends Regan a "Progressive Democratic" (aka: Communist).

Kill Rand! No remorse no regret

GLORIOUS NIPON!

He just didnt get the gene

this will always be funny

Get that controlled op cuck out of everything you do. Your meme is shit because it's tainted.

shooped like a marxist

This country doesn't have time for total political correctness

this
Pretty much everything in that video was fucking awesome except blowing up the world, I guess. I mean, you could take the whole scene where he makes all those gestures, including the Nazi salute, to be over the top, I guess. But, quite frankly, I think its funny, that the Japs don't realize why we see very little satire in it. Have they watched their own programs?

But seriously, wasn't most of that whole video fucking awesome? What's the deal?

afganimation

Meanwhile they german Lügenpresse states that Trump's popularity is crashing.
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-stuerzt-in-umfragen-ab-analyse-ueber-die-gruende-a-1098077.html&edit-text=

Why do they always say this shit? What is this assumption even founded on!?

tfw there are fags in this thread who really thought this was a Japanese commercial from the tv.
80% of the time when you learn the average pol users age you find it is UNDER 18

Is it over 8mb? If so that's why.

Not related

But I'm in NYC and stopped by Trump Tower
What do now?
Oddly enough no protesters right now

NEED YOUR HELP TRUMPIES

You actually might.

It is known the Trump campaign is powered by Getter Rays and Shinka.

Looked up that creator.. pic related
This is why don't racemix lads

There is a reason Holla Forums still sucks Hotline Miami's cock despite the game being made by San Fran's finest right down to leftycuck thinking.

Go get one of those Taco Bowls he had on mexican fourth of july. See if they are as good as he said.

The Japanese have been waiting for us to return to nationalism. We've been messaged a moral that endured for the majority of our childhoods.
Heroes should always go further right.

Holy shit.

The first fucker to betray us and go left is this cuck and look Mario proud white man empire still relatively strong but the cuck Sonic needs to leech off others to live only to piss off fans.

Yeah, this video's memes can only help Trump. Poor little lefties, their attack ads only make the Emperor's wall higher.

Sonic at least came back with All Star Racing and Generations. Mario and nintendo just takes Generation's formula and keep reusing that formula for every game they make while their western counterpart makes sure the best and greatest memes are referenced. Have you not seen any of their games in the last 5 years?

Mario is the only franchise that is all white.

Also the first with a tranny.

Made as a mockery.

Keep the nintendo bias at Holla Forums. That shit flies better over there.

he was blowing up the globalist world order man

globe = globalist = (((them)))

come on now that shit is obvious as fuck

Congratulations, that's probably one of the most autistic things I've read all month. wasted trips tbh

A NEW ROTHERHAM RAPEOCAUST HAS BEEN REVEALED IN THE AREA WHERE THE PRO-EU BRITISH MP WAS SHOT

THE BBC ARE BURYING IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE - CLICK THE STORY AND BUMP IT UP THE MOST READ! (BBC DOESN'T HAVE ADS SO NO REVENUE GIVEN)

apparently fox news showed it, or so some people claim.

half-jap and can confirm that most japs are split among
the normie japs
and
trad-japs
and then we also have the
liberals and neo-cons

The worst enemy is the International school students. Most of us have been to different countries and the teacher reinforce the "you guys are (((international))) students and therefore must embrace diversity and multiculturalism" narrative.

Either way japs are split evenly among the three camps, but all the (((intellectual hapa))) celebs are spewing the same
on the tv

tl;dr Japan isn't as based as Holla Forums thinks

My parents saw fit to raise me in an all-white town, so Fresh Prince was my first childhood exposure to black people.

Boy did I have a rude awakening when I moved to Philly….

A simple search shows that the poster was full of shit. If fox tried to push this as a japanese commercial then their site would be all over it. They can't tie it clearly to the right or "alt-right" so they would rather keep their distance on it.

what the hell is Guddogoizu?

are you trying to say good goys?

yeah fam

There isn't a japanese word equivalent to goys so it just becomes ゴイズ.

The privilege/disadvantage to living in a that hasn't been too overrun by jews I suppose.

*living in a country

where do you live anyways?

Do you get a lot of shit for being a mongrel?

merchant pls

Being a mong here is like being born with a silver spoon but with more jewels and diamonds.

Although you have to live up to the standard of being aesthetically good looking, English speaking, and moderately good at Japanese, and so on, you still get the most attention from the ethnic Jap girls, and you're most definitely ensured a comfy-spot in some Japanese company if you got to uni, because the jap-conglomerates are pushing the globalisation maymay.

Also halfs are still seen as the other (basically gaijin), which hopefully means that there is still a healthy majority of disgruntled jap males who are tired of foreign influence in this country.

What a good fucking idea - NOT.

Are you retarded, having a nation that is free, capitalist, and has the third biggest economy in the world (last time I checked), and give it to fucking China?

Hitler himself saw communism as a bigger threat to the world than the allies, and concentrated a great military force to hold Stalin back, and you think we should hand Germanys greatest ally over to them?

Communism = absolute jew control.

Communism is the end goal of the jews, feudal populations with super rich leaders.

No, this is why don't raise your kid to be a beta faggot.

My wife says I shouldn't watch this shit but fuck it I don't care anymore.

Its no contest really.

Momoko-chan and Risa-chan will always win against a nagging wife

Just listen to some Country Girls and tell her to fuck off until she submits like a true Japanese woman would.

She doesn't even live in my country so life is great. Can't convince me to move away from all my guns and land.

She tells me a lot of stuff, I don't listen to most of it. I just keep on trucking.

Is she a Jap wife?

What nationality is she?

Earth is actually flat, he's destroying the jewish globe lie.

Bingo. Long story short don't ficki ficki when you're younger.

It'll bit you in the ass long down the road.

Wrong mech, it's a one off version of another classic mech called Mazinger called Mazinger SKL. Which is a rather odd choice.

At my fine age of 29, I have an LDR with an Osakan girl. I will be meeting her next year.

So, you will get no race-traitor negativity from me.

Personally, I am all for White men taking Jap women and teaching them western ways, traditional western ways of course. a mutual learning experience for both.

I also believe that love conquers all, and that two equally aryan races can ONLY benefit one another.

But, you should not be apart from your woman. Go see her.

We're too busy for that. I take the kid when I've got a few months off. Maybe when the eventual collapse and big one happens I'll go over there to retire or some shit. There is too much to do, we all have things to do before we can retire away when the world is set back on its tracks.

Wouldn't mind hanging a few communist, or winching up a landwhale. That would be a tale for the ages.

Hahahaha

Well if you two have a system that works I'm happy for you.

My mission is to get married and move to Japan. I hate this country (UK), filled with cucks. I can't see any reason to remain here. It will be brown-bongo zone before too long.

Why didn't they use some better music? That is fucking grating to listen to.

They think that's anti Trump propagundam.

But they kanto sutamupu da Tsurampu.

Not to be out out done, here are based poo in the loos showing their affection for the Emperor.

Nah, its a pheonetic that can be inferred as cunt, but its closer to "can't" in English and it means "stump" in Finnish

Because Trump doesn't give a fuck. Makes him look badass.

Yes, go ahead and ruin both of our cultures. Good idea man.

fucking hangul dogs

Why would there be protesters? They only show up when he's actually around

mandatory bump.

faggots

>faggots wanting to miscegenate and breed more autistic failures