Good Thread: why am I fat edition

Good Thread: why am I fat edition

my dinner fan

nice bowl, grandma

Not sure Amerifats even taste their food just shovel fats and sugars in their face hole.

First pics are 5 geiz. This is steak and shake triple with double fries

Hot dog bits and American cheese super sub

Pbj? Whats that weird looking stuff right in the middle

This is a McDonald's breakfast burrito

you don't suck enough dick, ffs. simples. cum is pure protein. if all men did 69, 3rd world hunger could be solved. suck dick
and save the planet!

What a soggy looking shit meal.

I mean, okay … i get the soft burger. If you put ketchup or whatever on it, it will get soft anyway.

But dont you want your fries crispies?

A legit burrito this time. I called it "the nigger dick"

Is that white stuff ranch?

This is a bowl of corn, gravy, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. So many wonderful flavors

I call this dish

Beef circle and chicken

My breakfast

/fit/ here, i think potatoes are a perfectly healthy food even fried as long as they aren't drenched in leftover oil crisps like the ones from the OP, also they shouldn't be eaten past 6 PM, unless you do cardio in the evening, which would pretty inefficient cardio, furthermore, while not as ideal as a protein-only meal, they're still far better than the hamburger, and really much better than any sugary food.
Another issue to tackle is quantity: why so many potatoes? if you're used to have such large quantities of food, you really have to watch out your eating habits, i mean, that much potatoes would be okay if they were eaten in smaller rations through the day, but i don't think anyone who is fit can eat that much without feeling a bit sick.
Another thing to mention is that you shouldn't combine it with any kind of bread, you see, bread alone is quite the perfect food to keep your stomach quiet, but the second you eat anything else you're throwing away your sacrifice.
That is, if your goal is to lose weight, if your goal is to gain muscle the rules become more strict, you certainly couldn't have any potatoes right now, you could only have steak for dinner.
Or you can suck my dick for the extra protein, fuck you you lard-ass motherfucker.

Hotdog with refried beans and salsa

garlic sauce

Sket

That bowl actually is my grandmas.

Pizza bitez

Refried bean taco

Monster quesadilla

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuk u there good. Refried bean sandwich

you need to stop. refried beans are fucking yucky.
also are you gay? you like pooping big loads? fucking fag.

Cheezy solez

I'm about to cook something.

Should I stir fry some veggies (bell pepper, jalapeno, mushroom, onion) or should I just be lazy and cook a pizza?

Cheezy friez

Be lazier and order pizza

Jalapeño and ham sub with tomato soup mixed in

its frozen. i think i will throw some veggies on it.

veggies gutted

cut and ready

ready to cook

oy vey. my oven us a nightmare

see you guys in 20 minutes.

moar oc

How fat is everyone ITT?

pizza guy here. I'm coming down from 150lbs (was 120 before I started eating like a pig)
currently 140.

I bet it turns out to be a bad idea. Pizza frozen, veggies not. Seems like they'll burn

Hamfist cheese burrito

I call this the bodybuilder special. Great geinz

Roast beef sub

Are you like 5 feet tall?

it turned out great

Are those self made or you bought them somewhere? For some reason my fries never end up tasting good. My burgers are fine except for the bum, I have to learn to make that bread myself. The ones you can buy here all end up tasting like shit.

I am 240lbs, and 6 foot tall

They look self made.

5 gize

Someone posted a nasty looking lunch on saturday afternoon? I have a guess who that is.

Not recent but artery clogging oc

I always thought it was odd that beans were a staple in English breakfast, but not American.

Curious where the break happened, maybe around the time Kellog's became popular.

Semen is low-fat, high in protien, with no added MSG

Whats so bad about msg?

Dunno but, pinto beans w/ cheese and fried tortilla on white bread is delicious.