Hey /b figured i would post this here for the hell of it...

Hey /b figured i would post this here for the hell of it. A few years back I was under indictment in nc and my friend jessica stood by me. She was cool and helped me keep going when everyone else turned their backs on me. Eventually i moved away and we lost touch. Its 4 am where im at and i just had a random as fuck dream that she died really freaked me the fuck out. If anyone wants to help me track her down you would make an user very happy. If not ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=https://8ch.net/file_store/9247335a301b4d523e487cd7133efa255adb454216671f79e045890c1c7439b1.jpg
pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5
facebook.com/lovealwaysjessicaleigh
pipl.com/search/?t=ZjJhZWNlYzEwZWNjZjhkMWNlYTcyYWM5YmMzMjk4ZGJmOThmNjMxZjI2OTdmMDA3&in=8&q=(704) 663-5085&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NC fag here. How can I help?

Cut off your left pinkie.

Her name was or is jessica leigh mathers she went to lake norman high school with me. She lived in mount holly and she has a brother named jason who has been arrested a few times

She uses a prepaid phone alot of the time i can post her old number if it helps. Number isnt any good anymore though

Lake norman high in iredell county nc if that helps her brother has arrested by the iredell county sheriffs office for drinking/weed dealing

35 years old?

Are you literally from reddit?

Oops I meant 23 years old.

No Im 22 she was only a few years older than me she graduated like 2011 2010 ish

Fuck off if you can't into dox nigger.

No not a reddit sodomite just bored and half asleep figured if no wanted to help me find my friend i might get some lolz out of this post at least

Tried couldnt find shit she doesnt use much electronic shit intelius didnt have much on her either

yea thats her

Time for harassment.

Cant stop you. Would rather you didnt she is not a cunt or a bitch. She actually is a good person. Growing up i watched her stand up to 3 niggers at our hs that were throwing food at our lunch table

Jason Gabriel Mathers
Address: 557 Deerfield Dr
City: Mt Holly
State: NC
Zip Code: 28120

That's a pay site, let me see what else I can find.

Thanks man i appreciate it

Lake Norman High School? 2011?

2011 or 2010 i forget it was years ago i think 2011

Found your graduation announcement but not much else.

175 Wildwood Acres Cir Mooresville, Nc 28115 Maybe, according to voting records

Lkn is a fuckn huge school lots of sluts too anonib used to have alot of threads just on it Ill post tits of a girl i went to school with for the first guy who tracks her down

(704) 663-5085

regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=https://8ch.net/file_store/9247335a301b4d523e487cd7133efa255adb454216671f79e045890c1c7439b1.jpg

What I want to know is what is the red writing behind OP's fingers.

Doesnt have my real info running xposed mod that fakes metadata so if your trying to drop dox on me GFL

taking a networking class its shortcuts for my CCNA class lol

maybe if you had a phone with an sd card we could be looking at pics of your sister's cooch right now. good job fag.

oops wrong thread lol

Ill try it out thanks man

Nvm its just an old cell # of hers its assigned to a land line now tho

Former adresses
**103 Tigris CT APT I
Mooresville, NC 28117-8827**
**557 Deerfield DR
Mount Holly, NC 28120-1155**
email
[email protected]/* */
That number I gave is the landline for the house. Parents still live there with her, FYI

I dug up this number too:

704-827-0290

pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5

Thanks man i appreciate all the help its been years ill see if i can make contact with her now

facebook.com/lovealwaysjessicaleigh
Works as a cashier at Harris Teeter now.

No problem. If that's all you need you might want to delete your OP and nuke the thread.

Its another land line ill give it a try later also emails is no longer valid she deleted it it seems got a bounce notification when i tried to email it

I also found this username:

alwaysmjess2399

Not sure what account it is from though.

pipl.com/search/?t=ZjJhZWNlYzEwZWNjZjhkMWNlYTcyYWM5YmMzMjk4ZGJmOThmNjMxZjI2OTdmMDA3&in=8&q=(704) 663-5085&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-4

Thanks man Im out for the night appreciate the help looks like none of the info is to current tho not too worried about her getting messed with thanks for the help ill hit up her parents address late thanks again

STALKER ALERT

>>>Holla Forums8000000