Are you ready for winter?

Are you ready for winter?

No. fucking furnace isn't working

I like snow. In fact I love snow HOWEVER where I am living it never snows yet our temperatures go to -2 Degrees Celsius.

It's really depressing… that special time of year… will never come back…

I lived in an apartment like that. All the dindu neighbors would hit the fuck out their houses and keep me warm. Nice having the balcony doors open in the winter.

fuck no, i ride a bike and need to purchase a cheap car cuz i work 5 days a week

It's still shorts and tshirt on the med, maggots.

yeah we've had snow here a few times this last week but it didn't stick.

I MOTHERFUCKIN AM

Im ready. Just got new snow boots and snow shoes. Blizzard season is in January, so still got a few months of cozy snow before I need to get out my ice picks.

so, winter is coming?

why the fuck do they heat the trains so much during winter?

every passenger has thick winter clothes on anyway because they had to go outside to get to the train

It will be nice in a month or so when I can mow the lawn without sweating my ass off.

so people can take off their jackets during the ride, it's supposed to be more comfortable
at least that's what they say

I always imagine licking the sweat out between the butt cheeks of the cute girl standing next to me on the train. Big coats + heater = lots of sweat.

I only put on flip-flops in winter… I normally go bear foot

that's stupid. I'd much rather keep my jacket on, since taking it off and then putting it back on 20 minutes later is such a hassle

not yet but i'm preparing. i need to get a job to get a car ASAP

I can't wait

it's traditional

If dubs we enter a new iceage

>Bedroom windows open Gun under pillow
I think I'm ready.

PRAISE KEK

winter always reminds me of that feel when no gf to cuddle for warmth.

Weakness. It should be Ice Age-Chan.

promiscuity actually relates to birth month, those whose parents cuddled and stayed together in the winter are less promiscuous, those concieved in february or later had more partners. gonna have to look that source back up.

it's been 85 degrees lately, so not really, but I do better in winter then summer except for getting sick

and I miss baseboard heating

post more