This is Hillary Clinton

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gorgeous.

nice shoop

I love her. I wish I could vote more than thrice.

This place has gone downhill.

I will check those trips thrice.
Here's the first: check

Check

Check
Done

Why do you love her?
Honestly, I don't like women in politics, but I'll vote a loli over a woman any day of my week. I imagine girls would be much more benevolent and honourable. I'm probably just biased, but still.

Satan has spoken.

Nice

Nice

I just think she is cute. I think a girl, president will be no less violent than a guy, especially her. But if mama kicks ass to protect her cubs that's not so bad.

hail sathanas

creepy

Stop thinking with your pedo dick, user.

This is another sign. Blessed by Josh and/or Chrystal. I thank you.

I'm a democrat, so I usually get to vote 15 or 20 times. I'll put in three for you bro.

Thanks. Every vote counts, so vote early and often!

HILLOLI CLITTON

Thank you for Correcting The Record. $0.10
has been submitted in your account.

what did he mean by this?

Before she was abused into sociopathy

now post trump as a boy

he looks delicious

I think most girls are less violent than men, at least, naturally, but I mean fair to her citizens, and upholding her country's ideals. Also, being honourable to her opponents, and the enemies of the country.

Cool.

She is not THAT young, but I'm not thinking with my ding dong. From my experience, people tend to stay the same way they were when they were young adolescents, when it comes to there principals, but some change theres for the worse when they become adults.
I do know kids are less emotional, but still.

Yellow or Castles, fam.

Here.

that girl on the right is ugly as hell

might be a trap

Looks like Eric

You sh-shouldn't say that.

Almost asked which one.

Don't nigger trigger me

and we haven't even really started yet

Hilldawgs, go here and bring something back : twitter.com/knobdoorman

You do it.

Go back in time and Terminat-her

Stay young and naive m80

Holy shit are you some limp-wristed nu-male that lets women walk all over him? Women aren't inclined to be physically violent because they're smaller and weaker. That's why they're so underhanded you pathetic beta.

What did halfchan mean by this?

I'd rape her into a coma and then tell the court she liked it

–test–

Daily reminder there is literally 3 versions of Hillary Clinton as a kid and all 3 have rule34

I have seen the statistics, I know females today are more violent than they were a within the last few centuries, but it is not as much as males, and they aren't as violent in there natural state.
If I am naive, I am certainly not as much as most under middle age.

Bump because this is better than some sex obsessed anime game.

Science tells it's not her. Fake.

need sauce. for rapings.

Post pics of her in diapers

This is a new whiteknight level.

I think this thread would interest you two more

I would fug Hilloli
But never vote Hillgranny

Thanks, not that I'm voting for her.

Was she born a sociopath?

she's a disgusting cunt.

after the foundation's truth comes out, you will know the true meaning of "red pill".

could happen within a week or within years, but it will happen.

cute!

not anymore.

Spoiled brat. False look. Cold eyes.

trump wins

I think Hillary has nice earlobes

that looks like the kind of girl who tortures her pets

She will again get America involved in wars.

you ever notice how some people are just kinda visibly evil? their soul is just written on their face somehow

She wasn't even cute as a kid.

No, this is Hillary Clinton.

She is the worst candidate for president ever.

there are much better lolis

Too late to abort…

kek

she looks like a liar even then. you know that little cunt just stole the last cookie out of the jar.

she's a normie cunt

Shes old and disgusting now so might aswell vote for Trump.

With that picture, she just won the Paedo vote!

no she didn't. the thicc little cocksock to whom that body actually belongs just won the pedo vote.

hillary clinton was born without a vagina.

What in the fuck

That's pretty funny user.

She would look better sitting in an electric chair.

is it true that Hillary cucked Bill with Chelsea?

why

reminds me of ann frank.

With Huma.

Huma?

I think he means that Chelsea isn't his real daughter, but it's rumoured that Huma and Hillary are lesbians.

What age do you think the lesbianism started?

I hear Huma was 18 when she came to the US and started working with Hillary almost immediately

more of this.

It'd be nice if she was at Columbine on April 20th 1999. That cunt is going to pass TPP as soon as she takes office.

Somebody should cum on her face

lewd

Her odds of living would pretty good. Pick better idols.

what is this? a photoshop? if not, sauce?

I want to beat you to death, then play around with your blood.

She only got ugly after getting fat. I think she got fat after finding out Bill was cheating on her.

:^) bump

hot

At least they got Rachel Joy Scott

Why even life.

dont be lewd

fug

:3

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA twitter.com/knobdoorman

cute!

Kill it before it breeds

I just voted for her.
#Istandwithher

I wonder how many voters thought that the 'I'm With Her' slogan referred to Jill Stein.

Checked

Cat Goddess for President!

Is that her?

Yup, that's Chelsea.

cp?

does it matter?

well, I don't want the police knocking on my door. Not a torfag or a vpnfag.

I don't know user, really who can tell. Does it look like CP to you? Does it look like Cat Godess to you? Do you know who Cat Godess is? Questions everywhere but nobody supplying answers. What a world we live in.

so can I save it?

You have my blessing! I believe in you!

p-please do it first and screencao so I know I'm not the only one fucked if they come for me

Have faith, would a person who posts anime lie to you?

yes

SAVE IT FAGGOT

DO IT IF YOU DARE

YOU TRIED TO FOOL ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she gonna win

Doubtful

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

you can tell she was insane from a young age

fugoff

Moar.

She looks like a smug motherfucker. I'd want to punch her in the face, even if it weren't her.