Music thread?

Why does Scooby Doo has such good

Good what? Balls? Dick? Don't leave us dangling here.

…taste in music?
Fucking hit post by accident.
Also how did the animators managed to not show any pussy?

Reminder that it got replaced by Scooby-Doo GO!
Technically.

Truly, even when its acquired soundtrack.

How were they able to get away with Daphne wearing that outfit?

I mean, not complaining here, just curious.

I don't know, yet it was Y-7 a couple years before CN stated giving PG to everything to look mature.
Good knows what would've happened.
Some truly off-the wall horror and Velma confirmed for lesbian in the finale… as long as it was made by the same team.

Checked dubs.
Probably because it was more diluted in the amount of episodes it wasn't noticed as easily but Mystery Incorporated was the official edgiest shit SD has made so far.

How so?
I've barely heard anything from this series.

Probably because it had no autism and little autism potential.

I've only seen the original series and a few episodes of the one with scruffy and always thought scooby doo was shit and wondered how it kept getting new seasons.

After seeing videos posted here, guess it's pretty cool.

No joke.
At least three gruesome deaths just barely out of camera and several in camera.

Man, I miss Mystery Inc, but at least it had a good run.

I really like the spanish version.

I dont even

Plebs think Gravity Falls was edgy for Y-7

Sadly I can't find it anywhere, weird since it was on YouTube a couple months ago.
So if you don't care for spoilers.

Don't forget about the guy voiced by Lewis Black getting executed by robots, too.

Characters with specific multiple personalities should all have specific variances in their music.

Still missing one of the best, bud.

HA! I was just about to post that one!

"This is how I'll always remember you, surrounded by winter, forever young, forever beautiful. Rest well my love, the monster who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish best served cold…"

"''Think of it, Batman. To never again walk on a summer's day with the hot wind in
your face, and a warm hand to hold. Oh, yes…I'd kill for that.''"

"You… beg? In my nightmares I see my Nora behind the glass, begging to me with frozen eyes. How I've longed to see that look frozen on you."

"Where there's love, there's hope. But a little luck wouldn't hurt. For you, Harvey."