ORLANDO CONFIRMED HOAX THREAD

Okay y'all. I'm posting this here because on another forum I stumbled across some weird shit. Orlando shooting is definitely fishy. Couldn't quite put my finger on it, and this isn't exactly a smoking gun, but it is weird as fuck.

Omar Mateen, the guy who shot up the nightclub, was an actor in a couple of movies. One of them was called THE BIG FIX which was either a documentary or faux documentary about oil spills in the gulf.

Here is a clip from the film, followed by Omar's IMDB page:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Now take a look at this next clip. It's an interview with a guy called Luis Burbano. He was on Megyn Kelly and told her he held the doors to the nightclub shut while the shooting was going on. Claims he was trying to prevent the gunman from leaving even though innocent people were trying to open the door as the shooting was happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLjsGZoJBxM

weird, right?

It gets even stranger. Here is a link to HIS imdb page.

imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

Do you see the name of the film short her was recently in???!?

SPIRIT OF ORLANDO: SHOOTING UP

For me, this is just way too coincidental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRiV_mL2a7E#
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/new-orlando-shooter-eyewitness-emergestestifies-5-people-were-involved-pulse-attack
archive.is/pIV58
archive.is/uxq4E
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
archive.li/pIV58
web.archive.org/web/20160615155948/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
imdb.com/title/tt5592234/
linkedin.com/company/pharmacompany-inc
youtube.com/watch?v=pRiV_mL2a7E
intellihub.com/man-overheard-shooters-phone-conversation/
bizpacreview.com/2016/06/13/witness-accounts-say-multiple-shooters-were-in-nightclub-claims-media-isnt-telling-everything-352154
activistpost.com/2016/06/media-refusing-to-cover-numerous-witness-accounts-of-multiple-shooters-in-orlando-massacre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A23fqxJEHE0
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2zMpYepJU
youtu.be/qO5aUzeSoMU
youtu.be/3B3kC-zQfRM
bailbondcity.com/orange-inmate-DRAYTON/15019599
jail.com/arrest-records/deonka-drayton-6978916
archive.is/r7nVf
archive.is/dPhBd
youtube.com/watch?v=hge2UpVNxss
superstation95.com/index.php/world/1468
web.archive.org/web/20160614050433/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s

Where is this even mentioned in your link?

you found a retarded faggot who likes to stand in front of a camera, who knew?

I'm done man. Our government it straight up fucking lying to us.

They can't blame this shit on tinfoil, enough with the fake ass shootings with actors.

Who thought that Fedora fag was not an actor to begin with?

From the Boston Bombing - whose clothes get blown off of them and have no cuts or scrapes whatsoever?

Sandy Hook happened during an EXERCISE.

It's almost time to start showing these fuckers what real shootings look like. It's past time.

The only one I know is real is Jared Lee Loughner, because I spoke with people who were in his classes as well as instructors.

Have fun having the evidence sweeped under the rug.

Click the second imdb link. The last link I posted. It's the imdb for Luis Urbano.

If you look at his recent films the one he did in 2015 was called spirit of Orlando: shooting up.

FUCK IT WAS DELETED

I JUST WENT TO ARCHIVE IT FUCK

Jesus. This Orlando thing is getting out of control. Please, Trump, make it all stop.

did you even cap it?

EVERYTHING IS A HOAX

THEREFOR NOTHING IS A HOAX

THEREFOR VOTE FOR NO ONE

THEREFOR INFO WARS!

THEREFOR ALT-KIKE

MUSLIMS FAGGOTS WOULD NEVER KILL FAGS

BLAME WHITE MEN!

BLAME AMERICA!

No, I'm sleep deprived and saw this posted on four chan and didn't see it here so I wanted to post. I guess I assumed someone else would've archived it. I always see archives but have never actually witnessed something get scrubbed like that. Not making it up though.

here's the youtube video for Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up

youtube.com/watch?v=pRiV_mL2a7E#

Yeah you're totally not a disinfo kike

"Got a picture of a single dead body in this day of ubiquitous video and photography? How about one from San Berdino? How about one from Sandy Hook?

Sorry fuck head, but if you aren't challenging their version of truth, then you are part of the problem.

Care to answer some of the following?

Over 100 people supposedly shot, and two ambulances on the scene

Civilians helping "injured victims" with leg wounds on camera who walk away fine after out of sight of the camera with EMS personnel standing there doing nothing

Interviewed people not dressed to go to a gay bar showing virtually no emotional response

"Blood everywhere" yet not a single photo

Dude with a Glock can get a 50% kill ratio which is better than most military missions with no military training using a pistol in a dark bar

How can one guy shoot over a hundred people when his weapons have magazines that can only hold a few dozen bullets. People stood around and let him reload?

How come all media stories on the scene start with "We are being told…"? Did anyone investigate themselves?

How come this guy's dad is a CIA asset?

I could go on for paragraphs."

t. Zerohedge Poster

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/new-orlando-shooter-eyewitness-emergestestifies-5-people-were-involved-pulse-attack

I'm glad there are paranoid schizos around, one of day you guys might stumble upon somethng big. Meanwhile, sage and hide.

where? or did you think no one would click the link and see you're full of shit?

excuse me what the fuck you fucking shill. Please explain how am I a disinfo kike.

I know what I saw. I know it said Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up on his page. I suppose it is possible some random person added it in there. I just went to archive his imbd page anyway in case anything else got deleted. It said it was archived two days ago, so I was really excited. But I clicked the archive link and the Spirit of Orlando Shooting Up video was not included there.

I suppose it is possible that that was added at a weird time by someone?

archive.is/pIV58

Unless I'm straight up going crazy, but I don't think that's true or else I wouldn't remember the EXACT NAME of a music video I've never heard of before.

here's an archive of that imdb for the film

archive.is/uxq4E

I swear to christ I'm not making any of this up. Even when I checked his imdb page people on it were discussing the eerie coincidences.

Using wayback, the archive on the 14th doesn't have the credit, while on the 15th and 16th it does have the credit. It's probably just someone trolling. What does it actually take to edit an imdb page?

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

why the fuck would I make that up!? How the hell would I know the name of a video I've never seen. I swear to God his name was on there. Perhaps someone added it over the past two days

I forgot to cap it, and I didn't archive. I've been up all night here and was really tired. Since I already saw a thread on it I assumed someone else would.>>6350034

seriously fuck you you disinfo shill. I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to convince me that I'm crazy, and my calling me schizo you furthermore convince everyone else to think I'm crazy as well. Seriously fuck you.

YAYAYAYAAYAYAY

Thank you for posting this, see I'm not fucking crazy!!!!!

Makes you wonder why people lashed out and called me a disinfo kike shill as well as a schizophrenic. That's how real disinfo works, they try to discredit those who stumble on the truth.

alright fam

anti-slide

0/8 b8

archive.li/pIV58 - page from 13 june.

Reported.

You're missing the bigger picture. The fact that the guy on the Megyn Kelly interview is an actor. As is the shooter himself.

Not to mention this lady as well.

watch the video. hes not in there.maybe he is and im blind just tell me where in the vid u see Luis Burdano an I might beleive you.

what is this shit

Very, very little. Anyone can do it. OP is a faggot

green screen?

check the fucking wayback post. It was on there. But has since been removed.

Pic related is from the youtube comments on the spirit of orlando shooting up video. Actor in the video says Luis Burbano's name added by mistake and they requested it be deleted up to 8 hours ago. Looks like it was just deleted within the time I posted the thread.

just fuck off and write your lefty blogpost about CRAZY TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE SUPREMACISTS CLAIM ORLANDO SHOOTING WAS A HOAX already

fuck off sam:

here's the wayback link again:

web.archive.org/web/20160615155948/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

I might have been dumb and jumped to conclusions but I'm not a fucking shill. Maybe you are though you are student with your videos. Making fun of the whole right wing movement

THIS IS THE CASE CRACKER user.
LITERALLY NOBODY EVER SUSPECTED THIS.
Keep digging.
Have you checked whether male hairdressers and fashion designers might be faggots?

Here's the proof you dumb goys.

Crisis actor interviewed behind a green screen and you can see the studio lights and teleprompter reflecting on her sunglasses

Message board posts on IMDB are back up.

when I posted this the message board posts were scrubbed along with the link to spirit of orlando shooting up. That has still been removed, but the discussions saying he should be prosecuted for negligence regarding the holding of the doors closed are backed up.

I'm unable to decipher your retard talk
>>>/out/

it was supposed to say "maybe you are though" not sure why I typed student. I'm pretty sleep deprived right now.

I just think there's something to this and it's worth investigating.

WHY WOULD THEY CHOOSE A MUSLIM TO DO THE SHOOTING AT A GAY BAR IF THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG

MAKES NO SENSE FROM A PROPAGANDA PERSPECTIVE

Better focus on the fact Omars father visited the white house before, anyone can edit IMDB.

Goys uh i mean guys, muslims are your friends! They just want to steal your country, rape your women, leech off your welfare and turn you into slaves uh i mean they want to culturally enrich you!

I wonder this too, and I already posted in another thread, but I think it's a false flag from both sides. It's designed to get conservatives okay with gun control (we all saw trump's tweet yesterday) and liberals more skeptical of Islam.

Good way to push for gun control and war in the middle east at the same time. Gotta get rid of Assad somehow

so is it a false flag or a hoax? make up your mind faggot

At first I was going to point out that Omar is supposed to have done contract security work, hence the first youtube video, but that second one really raised the red flag.

Keep digging.

they're basically the same thing. I never meant to insinuate that people didn't die. But rather that the official story is not what really happened.

if you're not full of shit, you're completely retarded

no it doesn't, it's plainly easy to see. you're a fucking idiot who is terrible at the internet that doesn't archive.
don't be surprised when people take your incompetence for malice on this board. hanlon's razor does not apply here.

no they're not. hoax means it didn't actually happen. false flag means it happened but they're lying about the perpetrators.

False flag, hoax, I don't give a shit what you faggots want to knit pick about the English language anymore.

The government sanctioned a stage play. People might or might not be dead, no dead bodies so far.

Shits fake. Our government is completely OK with lying to her citizens and attacking anyone who identifies the lies. This is Soviet Union Crop Report tier propaganda.

These incidents are worthy of a military coup.

Anything they say, produce or hand off to the press is a lie now and forever, the thin sliver of trust is permanently broken.

Unless they start hanging the actors, the managers, bureaucrats and politicians for treason, I will never trust this government again.

I'm done.

Mata and the fag who Hodored the poz club were real actors.

Omar was an actor. youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Another actor

imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

Our government lies to us. I'm done.

Sage.

MUSLIMS DIN DO NUFFIN!

Actually, I agree with OP. I think that this is an obvious attempt to make sjws angry at muslims.

Nice kennedi dubs

For what purpose, faggot? And don’t say “HURR DURR SYMPATHY FOR ISRAEL”.

What surprises me is that no one has forced or accosted this actors to get them to admit on media that they were there acting and that it was all fake.

We need to find these people and doxx them, make their lives hell until they fess up about the games our government is playing with the American people.

kennedi check em

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

because sjws support muslims, duh. Now they won't.

right now they're going through withdrawal

That kid doesn't even look like it's hers.

found this crap

kennedi check em

imdb.com/title/tt5592234/

WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO THE LEFTIST NARRATIVE, IDIOT?

It's clearly reflecting on that woman's face

We can hate Muslims but to be honest, I think the whole thing is just a big orchestrated play by the Jews to make themselves out to be the "good guys" and ISIS and everything else to be the "True villain"

They band everyone together to fight the monster. The Jews are the ones who want the Arabs purged

Anyway yeah, it was a false flag. I don't believe anything in the news anymore and neither should you. It's all fake.

Turn off your TV, avoid:

Kill yourself.

>linkedin.com/company/pharmacompany-inc
This company only has 10 employees. This just keeps getting weirder…

>imdb.com/title/tt5592234/
That's the name of the company that's in the music video if you actually watch it

I FOUND A KIKE AND IT'S THIS GUY!! HIDE AND REPORT

A real trump supporting Holla Forumsack knows about kennedi and sage

Nobody wants to mention the elephant in the room. This shit is a false flag, it's fucking obvious. It's unbelievable to me that this is happening and nobody is talking about it.

(kennedi check em)
Holy fuck! How deep does the rabbit hole goes?

Yeah it is but what does it mean?

OP is schlomo

When Arab Muslims are raping our white women, are you still going to scream false flag? Not everything Muslims do is the fault of white people in government.

Holla Forums pls go

Jews aren't white.

BUMP YOU FILTHY KIKE!!

You can try to fit in all you want, but the moment you saged without Sage nor made a reference to trump in all of this, you made yourself OBVIOUS!!

why are you not posting Sage when you sage?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
It doesn't mean shit. It's fucking meaningless. There is no hidden message beyond the fact that the US and the planet is being controlled by people. There is no rabbit hole.

The only rabbit hole anyone needs to recognize is that everything in the news is fake, including Trump and Hillary and everyone, and you shouldn't believe a fucking thing you hear or go along with the morons who think it's all real.

Besides that I don't know fuck all and I don't give a shit. There's no reason to care.

I have a whole file on Sand Hook

Rampaul plz…

> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM
> KENNEDI CHECK EM

KENNEDI DUBS CONFIRMS, TRUMP'S SECRET DAUGHTER MUST BE HAPPY ON THIS.

thank you user

KENNEDI CHECK EM MOTHERFUCKERS!!

i bet you don't even know who kennedi is, fucking kike

I FOUND THE KIKE

this tbh fam

blah blah blah, white westerner governments are the root of all evil. The Muslims dindu nuffin. When they're raping white women, it's still just a false flag bro. BLAH BLAH BLAH

(((They))) want to manipulate us into having (((a progressive, tolerant society free of hate))). Why the fuck would (((they))) want to reveal to the world that Muslims want to kill fags?

(((COME ON GOYS ITS JUST THE JEWS!!!)))

On it brother.

Can someone screencap that "shooting up Orlando" thing? I'm not seeing it

these makes me think of those ridiculous actor comparisons from sandy hook with tony hawk and shit

you faggots need to do more research on your target before you pollute this board

Not really user, if anything crisis actor drills reported as real are becoming extremely normal.

Remember when Holla Forums would verify the shit it believed?

Neither do I.

You know, it's actually a breddy gudd song.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRiV_mL2a7E

I just hope this isn't some Yo-Gabba-Gabba subliminal message brainwash bullshit, because its odd musical structuring makes it sound like it. But MK Ultra would never do such a thing to unsuspecting American cytyzyns, ryght? :^)

Strange but I'm more convinced by the fact that the witnesses claim that there were up to 4 shooters

I really dgaf about kinspeercies or whatever, but what exactly was the source for this one?

It's obvious why they did it. And why they have done it, and will keep doing it. Context for variety, to confuse retards like you. But the main goal has always been disarmament.

It's been everywhere.
bizpacreview.com/2016/06/13/witness-accounts-say-multiple-shooters-were-in-nightclub-claims-media-isnt-telling-everything-352154
activistpost.com/2016/06/media-refusing-to-cover-numerous-witness-accounts-of-multiple-shooters-in-orlando-massacre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A23fqxJEHE0
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2zMpYepJU

Notice how almost all the posts in this thread are nonsensical shitposting. Almost nobody here seems like they post here.
Notice how you see the same thing in youtube comments sections on videos about similar topics.
Often there will also be walls of text that will be disjointed and completely nonsensical from OMGILLUMINATI accounts.

I'm sure it's just pure coincidence and that everybody is genuine.

What do you expect faggots to do for a job?

They're probably more often than not gonna be actors, models, or some sort of gay artist.

I wonder how many "actors" where in that nightclub.

I just don't think that's an uncommon job for fags.

This really and truly burns my biscuits.

Sage for off-topic shitpost.

AHNENERBE BULLETIN

Holla Forums is currently under attack.

Shills are making threads and attacking conversation in this story in multiple ways.

They are learning from our arguments against them.

First they started a meme that a false flag means it was a completely fabricated non-casualty event. Evidence of ignorance on terms, confusing false flag with hoax.

They adapted to calling it a hoax.

You will see arguments posted to deter investigation of this event.

Such arguments include;

-"Muslims dindu nuffin"
-If you question this event as a hoax/false flag, you are defending Muslims
-You are a shill if you consider this to be a false flag
-If this is a false flag, everything is a false flag strawman

Many of their arguments make no sense, since it is common knowledge on Holla Forums that ISIS is an Israeli/Cia/Mossad operation. These posters however post with complete aversion to the topic of Israeli influence.

Now with evidence of the father of the shooter being involved with Obama and Hillary, the shill posters continued persistence only reveals their nature.

Reminder that it is standard Holla Forums procedure to investigate all events, and often make wild claims which are dismantled or reinforced by something called 'digging', which is a term for investigation.

As of yet, digging has been severely hampered by the aforementioned shilling. Be prepared to see a lot of false evidence used as sock puppet bait.

This volume of shilling is expected, but it appears to be more organized than before, such as Holla Forums during Sandyhook and Trayvon Martin.

This is also expected, due to organizations such as Applied Memetics now in the works.

Their goal is not to convince us of anything, they know they can't. Their goal is to obfuscate, deter conversation and investigation.

So if I have this right, the government is willing to kill people to hide the fact they're faking killing people, all to push an agenda about how the shootings are totes being done by these minority and small groups.

While also saying how minorities and small groups are evil, because of all these faked events?

What happened to just paying some druggies 20 bucks, handing them a gun and getting a headline the next day?

Why use crisis actors and fake it, yet be willing to kill to hide it?

If anything, the ones advocating murder are now the immoral party, the government isn't willing to kill.

For some reason.

4:52
youtu.be/qO5aUzeSoMU

1:19:08
youtu.be/3B3kC-zQfRM

I AM BUILDING AN ARCHIVE
REPORT ANY CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO THIS CHAN

>>>/pulsearchive/

I AM BUILDING AN ARCHIVE

>>>/pulsearchive/

I AM BUILDING AN ARCHIVE

>>>/pulsearchive/

I AM BUILDING AN ARCHIVE

>>>/pulsearchive/

i don't think anyone is denying the fact that isis is mossad/cia

i don't think anyone would even say that there's no chance mateen is mossad himself

the bullshit starts with the crisis actors

Funny you should mention that, kek.

Busted for coke a few times.

bailbondcity.com/orange-inmate-DRAYTON/15019599

jail.com/arrest-records/deonka-drayton-6978916

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/4chan/

It's disinfo shilling warfare - and they have a lot of people employed doing it.

Could be computer programs they plug in things like "muslims dindu nuffing" and the bot spits it out again and again. A lot of the shilling seems half-assed by assholes who probably hate their job.

Some of the shilling is more nasty and argumentative - and seems like some fanatic is behind the keyboard. I'd guess they employee Israelis to do that sort of attack because it's hard to imagine an American doing it.

I think if US citizens ever get "dissarmed" the USSR II will start within the same year, if civil war doesnt erupt that is.

Not funny, its how its normally done.
Hence why I am asking the value of total fakery versus just shooting.

There's plenty of spots to just shoot, the US has no internal security worth a damn - as it should be- the issue being simply that for whatever reason its always bomb plots and democrats shooting people.

Where are the terrorists just hitting up Walmart for a shotgun and ammo, then using them all by the time they leave?

We're now using a cracked captcha, highly probable.

This is exactly why I started

>>>/pulsearchive/

so that people can dump stuff there, then I can put it into curated locked threads so that consensus can be built without the noise.

Ohhhhh lemme see that
B
U
M
P

Holy fucking shit, look at the name of the short film he was in and the part he played!

archive.is/r7nVf

OH SHIT

HEY GUYS NEW INFORMATION

Shills are coming into here and they're disrupting this thread

The truth is this wasn't a hoax and this wasn't a fals flage

Come get your rare PEPES

This was a false flage guys

PLEase everyone listen to me I know the truth

Flase FLAGE

Trust me niggers faggots kikes jews onions pocahauntuses and all in between

It was a fale Faleg

BLEEASSE PLEASE BELEVIE ME

In the video that this screencap is from, they are walking towards the Pulse Club, not away.

So The Big Fix is a documentary, right? And when they interview Omar he's supposed to be a real security guard and not acting? He's clearly acting! You can see him about 1 minute into this clip.

We are at war Anons! ||
KNOW YOUR ENEMY
||

WE HAVE A LINK TO HILARY CLINTON. I REPEAT, WE HAVE A LINK TO HILARY CLINTON!!!

Omar Mateen worked for G4S.

archive.is/dPhBd

>Wackenhut went on to win a contract to guard the U.S. Embassy at Kabul, worth $189 million over five years. In 2009, the Project on Government Oversight sent a letter to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with photographic evidence that embassy guards had created a “Lord of the Flies environment,” at the embassy, said to include guards and supervisors “peeing on people, eating potato chips out of [buttock] cracks, vodka shots out of [buttock] cracks… [drunken] brawls, threats and intimidation from those leaders participating in this activity.”

he's not an actor you idiots he worked as a g4s security guard and was filmed undercover

He's an actor … see this

This situation works several narratives.

Regressive leftists will NOT look at the situation and blame Islam. They will blame guns, and whine and cry to try and erode gun rights.

Cuckservatives will NOT look at the situation and blame guns. They will blame Islam, and whine and cry to try and get even with more war in the Middle East.

It is a mistake to think that only leftists are manipulated to fulfill (((their))) agenda.

They use the left for the country's internal destruction and chaos, and the right for warmongering overseas.

I'm also incredibly suspicious of it, and have no idea what's going on now with Holla Forums because my questions about it all were deleted from this thread

All I did was respond to some user posting a video of two people carrying a fag a short distance during a news clip, then just nonchalantly dropping him on the ground after what could have been they perceived was the end of the news clip. It did indeed look suspicious as fuck.

Then I said how the most suspicious to me was the fact that there are witnesses reporting multiple shooters and linked this youtube.com/watch?v=hge2UpVNxss

Finally, my analysis of how it could benefit the jews when it goes against the "Muslim is peaceful" narrative was that it would, A., increase sentiment for being okay to destabilize the Middle East more, thus helping Israel; B., create more refugees in return for all the bleeding hearts to let into Europe and America; and, C., get more sympathy to gun control.

I just wanted to see what other Holla Forumsacks thought of that analysis this morning, and my posts are fucking gone.

well poisoning alphabet garbage. fuck you. when shit like this starts getting posted you know they are scared.

Hey guys look at this

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1468

Google search engine apperantly picked up news articles on the shooting before the shooting happened.

There were too many people saying "1 person killed and wounded 103 has to be a false flag" so they added to the narrative speculation of extra shooters and of doors being locked to make the hoax seem more credible.

to be fair, one person interviewed said they held a door closed because they thought the gunman was coming out…..but it turned out to be people trying to flee.

The government doesn't lie you crazy tinfoil crackpot loser! Jews are our friends too, our greatest ally, what are you anti-semitic or something?

Yeah and surprise he's an actor too

This gets interesting at 2:30

It wasn't a hoax at all

The attack was real like 9/11

They influenced someone into doing it

capped. So many faggots here are naive enough to believe that the government has no interest in blaming muslims.

like nigga do you not remember 9/11??

they literally scream MIDF and then the astro turfing starts.

My question is, to what end? Because if the goal was to hand the (admittedly already landslide won) election over to Trump, they've succeeded in spades. How does renewing our hatred of muslims benefit them?

Why would you assume this had anything to do with the election? Even if it did it only makes Trump look bad since he's the one against an assault weapon ban.

Also it's not just muslims they want people afraid of. Remember the UVA rape article by rolling stone and how SJWs praised the author even after it was called out as a hoax since she brought "awareness" to the issue? Same principle.

If they think Trump's pro-gun stance is going to hurt him here, they're even more deluded than I thought. Like fuck Americans are going to relinquish their firearms with the prospect of muslim terrorists coming over here going on shooting sprees looming over our heads.

OP you're a true Hebrew. You know we have the wayback machine. By the gods it seems the page was archived on June 14. And nothing there of what you had said, your post was made on June 16 where you say it was there. Who do you think you are trying to deceive?

See for yourself:
web.archive.org/web/20160614050433/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

In an alternate universe where women aren't allowed to vote this would be true, not so much in this one. There's also no shortage of media cucked beta males to make up for the balance.