Tits or ass?

Which do you prefer?

both

ass

mostly ass but I will gravitate towards the tits as long as they are tiny A cups.

inb4 pedo

Never found tits attractive, would prefer a girl with a flat chest.

Ass

ayoo nigga dem titties look good but dat ass makes dis black meat hard is u kno what i's be saying fam?

Kind sir:
Firstly, I am not a nigger. I would appreciate it if you refrained from calling me such a term.
Secondly, I do not understand what it is that you are saying. Could you elaborate on your statement?

You just got rused into admitting you're a sodomite, that is a dude. You suck cock.

Nope, it isn't

Men can have big asses, men can't have big natural titties.

Asses get bigger the fatter you get, tits do to a much lesser extent because their growth is primarily determined by hormones and meant specifically to demonstrate sexual maturity.

I'm not a nigger, I'm not a pedophile, and I'm not a sodomite.

So tits, all the way, every day, every way.

You mean it only looks like one?

Has DJ Assault taught you nothing? You need not choose between the two.

Tits. Also hips are the real comparison, bulbous asses are a melanin-enriched quality.

yep, it is
sorry, but you have a bad case of the gay
i prescribe the daily dose

Nope, it isn't, but even if it was a trap, I'd still fuck him

Tits. Backdoor sex is not straight.

Tits then, fam.

Lolis can have tits.

Ass, and none of the ones in this thread are thick enough for me.

if we were comparing a perfect ass to perfect tits i think a perfect ass would be prefered.

Not by normal means. I've *heard* (but not seen) of "virginal breast hypertrophy" happening to pre-pubescent girls, but only actually seen it in girls in their teens and older.

Remember, 13 and over =/= loli.

No one gives a shit. Men loves tits and ass, only people who should die by the rope like the shit your talking about.

…What am I talking about? I was responding to the claim "loli can have tits" I was disputing that.

Ass because I'm not a fucking paddy.

As long she is a woman I'm satisfied, but I usually look at the ass first

I do think beauty is objective by the way.

I've seen it a few times, but on (I'm assuming) pubescent girls. I never heard of it happening before that.

>13
minus 1
I haven't read much on this, but I heard a person who eats crops grown from great agriculture will develop earlier than someone who eats crops that are not as good, but lacks added hormones/gmo/etc, or those who got sick a lot.

Dat ass

Mankind…
Back when we still walked on all fours, we always had in front of us… the butt.
Then, from the time mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having butts stuck in our faces all the time, and in their place, what appeared in front of our faces… were boobs!
Women grew larger breasts, to take the place of buttocks.
The original source of life is the buttocks!
Boobs are just a substitute!
Boobs are nothing more than a pale imitation of the buttocks!
If asked what you'd rather have, a copy or an original, naturally, I would choose the original!
Boobs jut out forward due to the process of evolution, keeping the buttocks further back and to the rear hidden!
However, that is where the grace of the Eros of the buttocks is…

Tell me this is real.

This.

So you're saying we should all think like primitive cave monkeys and take advice from shitty anime rather than evolved people? Should we stop using thumbs since they're just imitation non-opposable digits? Stop walking upright while we're at it?

Man, I bet you're a niggerloving progressive type too?
Ass will always be the ultimate component.
Ass with tits just makes the whole package the better, but a bitch with huge tits and no ass is more noticeable and disgusting than a women with a HUGE ass and no tits. Tits are heavier, cause back pain, and end up looking like disgusting fucking flesh-pancakes with time.
ASS on the other hand, keeps its luster and shape throughout time. Hell, ass is so good some people mistake sodomite ass for women ass.

face>>overallhiptowaistratio>legs>>ass=tits
tits can be too large for me to be interested, asses can be too flat or flabby

without tits we would be prone to massive amounts of anal like niggers are and be more diseased.

Ass

Depends Normally I'm an ass man but I love me curvy asian girls too

Makes sense.

I prefer vulvas tbh

yes

Thighs