Help me

So I'm talking to a girl online at the moment. She seems nice enough and gives me nudes and other degenerate pics whenever I ask and cams with me. I try to act like Chad with her and it seems to work. She's also very attractive and browses Kratchan & Holla Forums, and is literally aryan.

Problem is she lives in near he border of France in Germany so I can't immediately see her, but I do have the money to visit her. She works as a nurse and is busy most of the week before getting many days off in which she will talk to me. She's spoken to me before after work without me initiating it, but not lately.

She has no idea I'm a virgin and thinks I've had gfs before.

Basically tl'dr - Should I message her when she gets time off, or should I message her now?

She's from Iran?

No

Wait so you don't seem too dependent and eager, but balance that with initiative so she stays interested. It's a hard balance but you'll learn to strike it eventually.

Well I'm currently waiting until the 6th when she gets a 6 day break from work. Should I message her before then or not?

how does one meet qt aryan chan users?

skype groups

Message her before then of course, but not too much. Do it enough to let her know that you're still thinking of her, but not enough to say that she's the only interesting thing going on in your life. It's okay to not message her for a day or two, but at three you start to push it.

i always assumed skype/discord groups advertised on chans were full of men, never occurred to me there could be qt's there too. thanks for the advice friendo

Ah fuck it's been almost a week.

You missed out on a lot. That shit was full force 2011-2014. You could have met MANY, MANY women in that time frame. I have so many fucking girls on my skype from that I had to purge half of them last week from inactivity or inability to keep up with all of them

You can come back from it if you make some stuff up about being really busy and productive and whatever, or you went on a trip or lost your phone or something. Make it clear you're still interested.

Actually I just messaged her and she doesnt seem to care. Pic related.

What do?

My take is she's more tired than disinterested, you might just be letting your nervousness read too much into it. Wait a sec, if you both live in Germany, why are you conversing in English?

It might help for reference if you post some other conversations you started with her so we can see how such things generally go

also send her nudes

^This
We need to know how worth it she is

Im not stupid, sry.

I'm american, she's german

cmon, user, send her nudes and block her face out.
also what is her face /10?

how about you post the nudes but block out her face?

Have you sent/received anything new OP?

8/10 if I had to throw away my attachment bias

This is the only one I have that inherently doesnt have her face.

I sent "Did you get around to that book I recommended?" but she hasn't responded. She told me she was barely awake so I'm gonna assume she dozed off.

Don't send her anything until she responds one way or the other. Pretty good body, there's nothing wrong with liking someone's face more because you're attached.

not bad, not bad at all

Got it. I'll wait. I trust you guys more than normalfags, so that's why I came here for advice.

…Zune?

That girl isn't attactive

eh, she's okay.

Us anons gotta help each other out every now and again, it's not like the normalfags are going to.

Always wait twice as long to reply to a girl than she took to pls reply to you

It's a good sentiment, but I've had better success with waiting slightly longer than they did between texts. If you wait too long then it kills momentum.

Why does OP have to do with this pussy handed bullshit? Why can't they just talk? Do sluts really lose interest if you aren't being some snarky, evil bad guy 24/7?

It's not about being a bad guy, it's that without a good social sense (OP hasn't had gf before) it can be helpful to have rules for how to act when in doubt.

Kraut here.
OP is full of shit.
Pic related, this is how a German power plug/socket looks like.
You are either a LARPing "l3 German cuck" meme nigger or got tricked by a fellow Holla Forumsack.
Eitherway you should kys for being such a weak sodomite.

Let's say you're right and OP is lying about her being German. Even so he's clearly talking to a girl. He's already hiding her face so he might also be hiding where she lives.

My last e-gf broke up with me once she found out I gave her nudes to a close buddy of mine that I thought I could trust.

In any case, stop being bitter and ruining the fun.

The power outlets in the picture are North American in design. OP said he was in America, probably said she was German to emphasize her aryaness and look less degenerate or something. Seeing as they're both talking in English, and she's in north America, I'd say probably America/Canada. Either way I wish you luck OP.

Thanks bud. Hopefully one day I can bone her.

We're all gonna make it man

Women who will send nudes over the web are generally degenerate crack whores not worthy of OPs time.
He will likely end up as beta orbiter being cucked by the next best chad.

She works in a trauma center so I doubt she's a crack whore, I don't even think she has the time to be a whore.

Girl's who don't send nudes at this point are the exception rather than the rule man.

Well that is at least as credible as your not virgin anymore story lad.

post us updates dipshit, a fat ass like you prolly haven't seen a pussy once in his life and trying to compensate for it by this thread.

post us updates dipshit, a fat ass like you prolly haven't seen a pussy once in his life and trying to compensate for it by this thread.

F A K E. AS. FUCK. NIGGA

She hasn't responded bud. What updates could I post?

You could post her breasts

Quit being greedy. He gave you feet, pussy, and ass shots. He came here for advice and he paid us for it already.

Well that's your fault bud. I just got finished fapping to it myself.