A h

Hi b
Sup?

Hi a h.

What's new? What'd you do today?

Got some beer, Yay
Watching gunsmoke on TV. Just got some nice weed

What strain is that? Looks nice.

It's off the street, even though it's legal to buy here in Oregon. A friend of the family needed fast cash and sold us a half oz for 20bucks. There were two kinds of buds, one quite dark and a bit of trimmed bud clippings. I chopped it all well to have it smoke better. Smells lovely

Anyone have Halloween plans?

Damn. Hell of a deal mate.

Alcohol, lots of it.

Did you buy your weed pre-ground?

Hell of a deal. Here's the story on that deal. She needs cash to send a person in jail who will be out soon. Here's the kicker, she's already with a person who know steals from him and lies to. He still let's her live with him, there not married, but he loves her. He has cash, home. The crux of the kicker:the man she's waiting for in jail is a Pedo convicted sex offender and has no place outside of jail, besides a half way house and no job

No, I crammed it in a jar and chopped myself with scissors

Do you still plan on delivering?

I'll try
I need time

Holla Forums

Fair enough

This is true
And I live/love it

TBH, I tried, I just can't go yet, hard when I drink, alcohol, moar than eat food, that enables me to do the said process.

Understandable, same thing happens to me when I drink a lot.

*giggle
Why the cool looking spooky grim reaper deal?
Death has many moar assholes to kill than me. at the moment

What do you plan to drink? I will have some light beer like keystone or ice house
I don't drink hard liquor anymoar, I used to drink sweet stuff like Canadian whisky(wild turkey)or jaggermeister. It's so sweet, I drink and drink till blackout drunk. Last time I had hard stuff was when days later, I was told by my dad, I was found passed out on the bathroom floor, face down with my pants down in mid-shit.
….damn….

Just posting some skellingtons because it's close to halloween

user, I like it. Reminds me of my online boyfriend, back in the day(we ran guilds together in several mmo games and even married online in star wars)
*sigh…..
I still miss him, anyway, he liked the dark arts and goth. He was a gray which. Your reaper pics you post, he'd call "cute"

Yes. Begeren colony server, planet dromund Kass, behind the secret waterfall
Was a Mandolorian(Mandi,ade).short, informal. romantic

That sounds like a story from the little shithole town I grew up in.
Regardless, good snag.

I'm a big rum and whiskey drinker, but I've been drinking more beer as of late, so probably some IPAs or something.
Big fan of Wild Turkey. Jager is okay, but not straight. I'll drink most anything, aside from some malt liquors/fortified wines and schnapps.

I've had stories like that… passing out in my own vomit on the bathroom floor, passing out while taking a shit, passing out in a stairwell… et cetera.

Living the life.
I lost my best friend bro-vorcethe night his friend gave me some %99 polish vodka. I was sipping that shit like the man, till I woke on floor covered in puke and he made pay for cleaning of the rug I barfed all over…
Oops.

See how my lighter close to dashies body color?

Trolls, ==no, I won't burn dashie==

The sauce makes you do crazy shit.
I'm fairly certain my drunk ass had a factor in my brother's divorce.

I hate barfing. Why, when I'm drunk and close to puking, I don't mind seeing Asian girls eat it?…..kek

What happened?

This b8 is too big to nibble.

Same, mate.
Asian chicks just do it better.

I got drunk and redecorated a bathroom with vomit. I even cleaned it up. Not sure really how it went down, but a week later he moved out.
Something about how so many people in my family are alcoholics, that and the fact his ex was overly hard on him for working a blue-collar job and not going back to school or some shit like that.

Sorry, user
at this point, you are way better off than my deal
Moar beer/alcohol needed to sail this voyage
You know the 80's movie, the running man?
Years later (beer kicking in).dad gives me a book by Richard Bachmann(I'm sure I misspelled that) based about the book about that movie. Movie: nice 80's. Book: the lead, hijacks a plane and fly's it into the building that's broadcasting that stuff
*the book explains the process about hiring the next contestants for there sadistic game shows and less about the stalkers hunt. In the book, the stalkers don't wear flashy clothes, moar like watchers Ben is made to hide and every week, mail something to the TV studio. He knows they track him…get the book

REMINDER:

Yikes

thatsthejoke.png

popcorn

Doritos

let the process work it's course BB just a matter of time

dis gun be gud

Your turn
How did you get into scat and or shit curious.
First shit play?
Let's hear it, BB.

I know you. You used to post as that anime girl with Long straight white hair, and you have cum bottles.

You could say curious. I'm just some autist that spends all day in front of a monitor, so I never have contact with people.

I should change up my typing more. I'd still be posting more of her if it wasn't for RIP hard drive. The bottles are long gone, stunk up room too badly.

Through the looking glass
and your interest in scar/shit
brown pill

Marry me.

Why would anyone ever want to get married?

Misery loves company

Why don't you make your own board? I'd go to it

…..

You sexy black widow
No b8

Xoxo

(checked)
I just like the big red
=SAGE!=

Dammit.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Fuck.
IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE MISTAKE!

Hmm.
Hi sagey…
Is this my white pill dos?

Yes. You must become less of a pedo furry brony bisexual degenerate. Only boring white giros can cure you.

Just kill me now.

dat leafy poster tho