Brit/pol/ #961: Civic Brexit Edition

FRESH OC

youtu.be/jwkCTCsktbw

youtu.be/qGw3MmSWnWk

youtu.be/lbCqmY3daYE

youtu.be/TpP-n9Oqj-Y

FRESH LINKS

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/posh-bbc-director-joins-anti-brexit-attack-working-class-fishermen/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/sir-bob-geldof-vote-remain-if-youve-got-a-big-yacht-and-hate-proles/

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/15/revolt-of-65-tory-mps-over-osborne-tax-rises

independent.co.uk/voices/you-wont-get-back-your-country-if-you-vote-for-brexit-youll-give-it-to-the-most-right-wing-uk-a7079581.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644425/Cliff-Richard-CLEARED-face-no-action-allegations-child-sexual-abuse.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36548225
encyclopediadramatica.se/Britpol
twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/743386661023850497
8ch.net/n/res/432268.html#q432314
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/743388328175804416
youtu.be/95CPTo_TASA
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/743389534881259520
twitter.com/Chr_Cru
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643140/Shocking-moment-migrants-pour-cargo-container-tell-police-stopped-lorry-London-Europe.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-most-brits-do-want-to-leave-one-week-to-go-before-eu-referendum-vote-a3273141.html
archive.is/uwGvi
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/743394130341027840
google.co.uk/search?q=isabel hardman
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743397909832556544
amazon.co.uk/Dream-Internet-Ltd-TV-Gone/dp/B0014S5OPS
archive.is/rp88h
balkaninsight.com/en/article/mps-give-a-strong-backing-of-burqa-ban-in-bulgaria-06-15-2016
immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/
immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/charter-of-demand/
twitter.com/mcarboe/status/743376931261919232
youtu.be/jwkCTCsktbw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html
twitter.com/EU_Commission/status/743369472677863430
ukgeneralelection2020.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/eu-referendum-estimated-declaration.html
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ocbme/ipsos_mori_leave_5311_remain_4711/d4bdp8i
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/watch-sir-bob-geldof-ambush-8197603
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743100192963108864
twitter.com/JC_1886/status/743117989474668544
rt.com/uk/346955-shooting-incident-police-birstall/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30635123
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/110009.stm
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/743416102466682881
facebook.com/billybraggofficial/photos/a.249499147470.158205.44905697470/10153478064332471/?type=3&comment_id=10153478113182471¬if_t=like¬if_id=1466080917227684
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birstall-shooting-mp-jo-cox-8207285
news.sky.com/watch-live
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/opinion/house-commons/76053/jo-cox-mp-brexit-not-answer-uk
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories?page=with:block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114#block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114
archive.is/YO6Ho
bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304
jocox.org.uk/surgeries/
archive.is/UicD4
twitter.com/TellMamaUK/status/743432436504223745
twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=jo cox
twitter.com/mochachinnos/status/743437031477547008
order-order.com/2016/06/16/jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-near-leeds/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/
twitter.com/meaglemp/status/743435068849463296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/E_M_Edwards/status/743439211815178240
archive.is/tSPhq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-jo-cox-shot-birstall-8207676
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-britain-first-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html
archive.is/tSPhq
archive.is/jFDPy
archive.is/Q9wwh
news.com.au/world/europe/uk-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-in-leeds/news-story/c5b6e4106e219b7b40889b22ea70366d
encyclopediadramatica.se/BritPol
strawpoll.me/10499876
8ch.net/pol/res/6350584.html#6351666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BURGER POSTING FIRST

WE'LL TAKE YOUR COUNTRY NEXT

first for muzlim mayor banning sexualized images

FIRST FOR ARE NIGE

Bit early for a new thread, lad.

and it was a burger second

ANNEX BRITANIA

Think a new rule was formulated to end threads between 600 and 650 so that we can reach #1000 by the 23rd.

SAGE

ahh gotcha

this is total faggotry though

a

isn't that cheating?

Die in an ocean of diarrhea, you wretched fuckhole.

Would live in this world tbh.

being home alone is so much work, lads

Fun fact, this image was taken in Sussex

it also implies that after the referendum a lot of the people here will be done and won't come here anymore.

we need to stagger the milestones a bit

Meanwhile, in Kenya

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36548225

Sick burn, Nige.

Also, not bad, these ads.

BBC/C4 triggered

I take offense to that.

Pray with me, lads.

OUR FARAGE, WHICH ART IN UKIP
SHALLOWED BE THY ALE
THY REFERENDUM COME
THY WILL BE DONE IN BATH
AS IT IS IN DEVON
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREXIT
AND FORGO US OUR TV LICENSING
AS WE DEPORT THEM THAT MIGRATE AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO SCHENGEN
BUT DELIVER US FROM MERKEL
FOR THINE IS THE STERLING
THE POWELL, AND THE MOSLEY
FOR EVER AND EVER
ARR NIGE

Thinking about posting some info on fagbook and try and swing some normalfags opinions but I'm legitimately worried I'll get a knock on the door from the police for being a hate filled racist. How far is too far? those info-graphics with just the facts should be alright.. right? I hate this pc culture we live in.

Ry

That's a real fashy poster tbh.

Ausfag here.

You Britbongs better not fuck this up on the 23rd

MAKE BRIT/POL/ GREAT AGAIN

pic related

fuck off (1)

Gordon section updated
What else does it need?

Yeah, whoever made this at UKIP must've swung by Holla Forums or is actually one of us.

You out there, Nige?

Some OC here for ya lads:

the gods will punish us for this

that image is weird and I don't get it tbh

Oh my god will someone just tell us who this barth faggot is? I was away for a week and we got a new forced meme ffs

fuck wrong image.

wasted trips sorry lads.

Juncker looks like Current Year man

That was my exact first thought. So we pretty much know how John Oliver will look like when he hits 60 if he doesn't get shot first, that is.

hes outside the european commission again

https:[email protected]/* */,-0.127384,3a,75y,54.82h,92.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOHqyomxx_0Zo-SOrRcuJVg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DOHqyomxx_0Zo-SOrRcuJVg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D26.122255%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656

add barth to the shitposters section

Lad, fuck Barth.
Worse forced mean ever

What the fuck is an anal test?

Do they check for structural integrity or something?

twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/743386661023850497

It's cheating and some people obviously can't into math
Some autist in >>>/politics/ has decided we must be on thread 1000 by the 23rd or we won't Brexit and everyone in Brit/pol/ decides to go along with it like lambs to the slaughter
Fucking pathetic…threads need to be quality NOT quantity otherwise it kills fullchan's Brit/pol/
waiting for the equally autistic >(1) reply from some >>>/politics/ gaylord

ebin

8ch.net/n/res/432268.html#q432314

Who cares if #1000 happens at the referendum?

Wew, that was a quick find, lad. Posting confirmation for other anons in any case.

>waiting for the equally autistic >(1) reply from some >>>/politics/ gaylord

nah im just fucking with you lad we wont have none of that shite here, but while i have your attention wtf is that 1000 thing about , meme magic or something?

That's got to be the stupidest, most misguided attack ad since Labour tried to make David Cameron out to be Gene Hunt and thought that would make him less popular.

Remain really are bewilderingly inept.

10 poster vans driving past it

twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/743388328175804416

This isn't OC fuckwit

These have ALL been posted before

Yeah, just meme magic. Don't really care for the #1000, tbh. We'll get there if we get there, and if we don't, it's still the referendum that matters.

Follow the link ya twat, vid was already posted in the last thread

youtu.be/95CPTo_TASA

Ahmed has a romantic passionate butt sex with you for hours. The judge videotapes it and watches it later at hours home to determine whether you smiled.

shiggy diggy

Wew. I remember there were plenty of people on Plebbit saying she had an "actual genetic disorder", but still, she's in no way a good role model for health.

Fugg…ta for that

I say from the day of the referendum instead #971, #978, #979

We just go

#1000 - 30, # 1000 - 29

kek

totally agree sir, but you have to consider how well meme magic is working across the pond

it might be worth a try but ending threads early to do it is cheating

but like you said if we get there we get there if we don't we don't, also gonna check those dubs of yours

haha.
I miss Eric Pickles - Minister of Pies

JUNCKER ACTIVATED

The dog is so much fucking work, lads. It's like a big strong baby. Fucking hell

Lel, which one of you lads is this fella?

I was just about to post that,

its an account I started during the elections a few years ago and dont really use much anymore

Bonnie "white people are really africans" Greer

The BBC loves this cunt and has her on every minute

15 YEARS IN AN ISO-CUBE, CREEP

Is there currently a twitbrit/pol/ ?
I'm fagging around on twit/sp/ with a few general twit/pol/ fags but I'd rather convert over to brit/pol/ if there is one tbh, so far I only follow cheeky brexit lad

Ran into the neighbour, lad. Nice guy, but why can't he just leave me alone? I wanted to walk the dog, not waste time talking about trivial shit tbh.

a twatter chat for Brit/pol/? Don't think so, but we could easily make one

Great idea tbh

what is le twit/pol lad?

Not a chat so much as just all making twitters and finding each other through tweeting #twitbritpol or something

just faggets from Holla Forums who have twitter and follow each other and treat it like Holla Forums
It's fun because you get to argue with normies and you're not just on your own or backed up by EDL tards like if you have a personal twitter

Try not to make it so obvious. Maybe something like #AreNigeFC.

or we could all just link our twatters here in the thread.
twitter.com/Chr_Cru

Oh that's cool, I'd be in favour of joining the twatter botnet but then we'd all just be doxxable by corporations for our hate speech because we no longer live in a democracy

reminded me of this

#twitsp worked fine for /sp/ to be honest and they still call themselves that

could do but then people who might hear about it in future don't have a handy hashtag to find us all

Yeah this is an issue. But if you use a false email and don't give away any personal info you should be fine tbh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643140/Shocking-moment-migrants-pour-cargo-container-tell-police-stopped-lorry-London-Europe.html?ito=social-facebook

'E WUZ A GUD BOI

'E DINDU NUFFIN

Bliss it was in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47% (-10)
Leave: 53% (+10)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 11 - 14 Jun)
Excluding DKs

youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

BASED LEFTIES STRIKE AGAIN

its poorly edited but by goodness chaps get this shared. It could be the norime convincer

kill yourself please

make #BritTwitPol happen lads

link. is this for real?

I thought it was #TwitBritPol ?

standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-most-brits-do-want-to-leave-one-week-to-go-before-eu-referendum-vote-a3273141.html

That ad is great. Has Trump's influence shifted your overton window a little bit since last year?
I stopped coming on britpol after the election and ukip got their one (1) seat in the house.

yes you are correct, make that one happen

Yep, it's real.

Brexit poll: 'Most Brits DO want to leave,' with just a week until EU referendum vote

archive.is/uwGvi

Farage has been one man overton window shifting lad. Nobody would talk about immigration outside of "it's racist to talk about" before Farage started up. Trump showed up later, I imagine he helped, but I don't think he's got credit in this instance for what Farage has done singlehandedly (Though, I am a big Trump fan)

just look at the link fam

Could we seize on this?
#HooligansWorseThanRapists

Any anons live or used to live in Hackney? I honestly don't know much about it. Considering who the elected consistently for decades I figure it must be awful.

kek

If we still had hanging we could be getting rid of so many undesirables.

bloody terrible ain't it

didn't putin come out and say something like ' good' when they told him that the ivans were fighting the kebabs? anyone got any other info on that or am i just talking shite?

I agree that we need some more palatable redpills to feed to lefties but

we're gonna make it, lads.

Some 31% of people think they will be better off in five years time if the UK leaves the EU. Only 18% think they will be better off if the UK stays in

Almost half of voters (47%) do believe Vote Leave’s claim that Britain sends £350m a week to the EU

70% of people do not believe George Osborne’s claim that households will eventually be £4,300 worse off if the UK leaves the EU

59% of people do not believe Cameron’s claim that leaving the EU would put peace and stability at risk

It's a pisshole.

Paki central lad

He looks a bit like Jacob, kek

they are not based, they just want a GBSSR instead of an EUSSR.

Yes, agreed, get on it boys, @ that tweet with that hashtag

That'll be good. Here's the tweet in question: twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/743394130341027840

No idea; haven't ever been round those parts.

Isn't Nuttall pro-hanging? He could start shifting the Overton window on that but honestly, I've been hearing a lot more support for hanging from people from all corners.

The best part is that they're throwing our lads into the slammer. The frogs are afraid of Big Bad Putin.

Why do I keep seeing this image? What's so special about it?

GOOD LUCK BRITBONGS

IM PULLIN FOR YOU

SHOVE THAT BREXIT VOTE UP THE ASS OF THE KIKES IN BRUSSELS

t. PROUD FUCKIN BURGER

well with the amount of daesh they have in the fuckin country they'll be expecting airstrikes any day now

AHOY ME HEARTIES, ARE YE READY TO SAIL H.M.S. BRITANNIA TO BREXIT?

Thanks, lad. All the best with Trump too; you boys securing the Western flank will serve to strengthen our position significantly.

google.co.uk/search?q=isabel hardman

So is she a totty?

Anyway, here's the panel for Question Time tonight.

I'm looking forward to the discussion getting derailed by Geldof's V-sign.

Viewable on iPlayer, or if you don't want to use Beeb shite, use: filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

she's making me hard, man

Imperium when?

she is a belle, lad

I can't wait to see based Ruth tear Geldof a new arsehole, tbh.

fucking state of geldof

NEW

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 45% (+7)
(via Survation, phone / 15 Jun)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743397909832556544

amazon.co.uk/Dream-Internet-Ltd-TV-Gone/dp/B0014S5OPS
Thinking of buying one of these and walking down Pajeet Street turning off peoples Zee TV one afternoon

i really hope geldof does another izzard

If Trump is the God Emperor, which Primach is Farage?

inb4 Horus, the Emperors favourite. We all know how that turned out.

IMPERIUM NOW

before the wild ride that has been 2016, i was always ready to sail the pond with ma funz to help yall drive the shitskins from your lovely rainy little island.

whites need to look out for each other. The past is the past, the future is ours only if we grasp it with brotherhood in our hearts

sangunius the angel or the lion, two loyal sons

shameful

THERE'S A BY-ELECTION TODAY?

Tooting by-election: Dates, times, how to vote, and who is standing

archive.is/rp88h

Did we know of this, lads? It completely slipped past me.

Are you niggers reading this?

GOLLIWOGS

That pic reminds me of this faggot tbh

They both pale in comparison to Liz Kendall tbh lad

heh heh heh, Tooting. Heh heh heh
Toot.

Also Elizabeth Jones is a lovely English name

The tide turns user. This darkness couldn't last forever. Now we'll be the ones that win.

twitter banning meme magic

Mensch isn't a kike
..she was however married to Ian Watkins of Lost Prophets and doesn't like being reminded of this

WHAT A FUCKING BIGOT

I like Elizabeth Jones. In large part because she used to follow me on Twitter when I had one, but still…I hope she does well.

Isn't Jones Welsh? Ah well.

Yeah, I'm looking at the list of candidates and there are some parties I've never ever laid eyes upon:

Pretty hilarious, tbh.

Fucking cunts. Tweet it to Ginnie, Raheem and Milo

lel

immigrants political party
top kek what do they need another one for

BULGEAREA NO!
Bulgaria MPs Back Nationwide Burqa Ban
balkaninsight.com/en/article/mps-give-a-strong-backing-of-burqa-ban-in-bulgaria-06-15-2016

They're not even pretending anymore that they aren't a fifth column trying to subvert us

Reminder Taylor Swift fucked kike Jake Gyllenhaal and probably a few others too

immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/

immigrants political party
The IPP represents not only the interests of immigrants who are in the process of being settled in the UK but also those immigrants who have been settled here for generations. A large majority of immigrants who have obtained British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK have deep connections to their countries of origin. Most of them not only have their parents, families and properties back home, but also have their business transacted in both countries. These links to their homeland are further bolstered by their children marrying within their families back home to keep the joint family system surviving.
We believe that UK immigration laws were mostly fair and proportionate while the Labour Party were in power. (Note we are not Labour supporters per se – nor are we a sub-body of the Labour party). The Conservatives however have a long history of making policies specifically targeted against immigration and immigrants. One of the most controversial and notorious immigration Rules called the Preliminary Purpose Rule is still in the minds of immigrants.
We, like the majority of immigrants and indigenous people are not in favour of an open door immigration policy – but simply want a fair one. However under the name of ‘tightening Immigration laws’, we have seen immigrants being deprived of their basic human rights by the current Government.
Its time to stand together and deport what is an ‘Empire’ State mentality and to revert to the true British traditions of championing law, liberty and justice. We (like so many people including non-immigrants), believe that this country should not have an open door policy to immigration – but a managed one that benefits everyone, not just the staff at the Home Office or whoever is head of an Immigration Department in Government.
The IPP is duly registered with the Electoral Commission of England.

immigrantspoliticalparty.co.uk/charter-of-demand/

>"IMMIGRANTS DESERVE BETTER"
And what do the natives deserve, nothing?
This is surreal, CISTA-tier nonsense.

Is this a troll account?
twitter.com/mcarboe/status/743376931261919232

The Party Leader

Dr Malik is a well-known Immigration Lawyer. He has handled over 20,000 cases and has helped thousands of immigrant families, of all nationalities to settle in the United Kingdom. His life long work has been to help immigrants settle in the United Kingdom and provide a future for them and their families. He is an advocate of human rights and is passionate about championing the positive contributions that Immigrants make to the United Kingdom economy.

fuck this subversive paki

Oh yeah, we should also let a couple of your soldiers through the gate so they can open it for the rest of you at night.

Cunts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta love that taqiyya.

This is what happens when blood requirements are scrubbed from the Lords.

At least I'm not this sad

OC by me lads, think I'm gonna send it to Emeroo and set it as my facebook cover I'm p proud of it

Fuck off lad. Football is boring and gay.

kek cheers lad

fuck off lad if your mums a goth it's not my problem but some of us are functioning members of society and like sport

t. Tennis fan

Lion 'El Johnson is a pretty spot on match

Gordon's videos are getting better

>youtu.be/jwkCTCsktbw

That was beautiful

still, good to know my tastes are good

updated so dans not there just being the only one with a small head for some reason

Really, really gay, where a bunch of faggots on the field run around get hit by a blue bottle fly and do double, triple rolling dives.

Such a manly sport amirite?

I find football to be shit, but I like it when I have a bet on. Only ever watch the world cup tbh

Written by a southern poof who'd get his head kicked in in Liverpool or Manchester tbh. HIT IT FOR SIX OLD CHAP WHAT HO

fresh oc

Do them as the rugby or cricket teams instead tbh lad.

Football's for poofs.

moar

That's one handsome Nuttall. What happened?

& moar

I was initially going to do rugby because it's my preferred sport and I like the rose more than the three lions, but since the Euros are going on now I thought it made more sense to do the footy.

scouse genes lad

Oh yeah, I guess if you're going to spread it on Twitter or something that makes sense.

oc feels good template

How do you respond to this?

Going to a meeting where the decisions have been made before the meetings have been held, what's the point?

i liek dhis one :D

What's the point of him going to meetings where they'll overrule anything he says?

He's the leader of a party and his time is better spent trying to get us out of the EU where we can actually improve things for the fisherman than it is just going to be overruled by foriegners who don't have British interests at heart tbh

Imagine travelling to Brussels to partake in a meeting about a decision thats been made already.

One in ten Germans want a new FUHRER and a third believe their country ‘is dangerously overpopulated by foreigners’, new study finds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html

that's just 10% smh, lads SMH

God bless Sharp

well it has, why else would you let in a bunch of rapists and suicide bombers

checkin those quads

Quads confirm money- and time-wasting EU meetings. It's all just a big buffet lunch to them anyway.

He considers the EU illegitimate, putting his efforts into shutting it down is a better use of his time. Those meetings won't matter if he wins.

Here, have an edit.

LADS

Opportunity to ask Nige questions.

Also, did you know MEPs get £250 for showing up?

He saved the taxpayer money imo

I am now a #RemainTrain

What are Nige's future plans when his mission is complete?

What a fucking faggot, Billy Fagg more like

can't all these suicidal cunts go to a dark skinned country?

reeeee

Lives in a multi million pound house surrounded by a wall. He needs gassing the commie cunt

I reckon he'll want a good sit down for a while tbh

i keep hearing this meme

This yank meme needs to die.

GAS THEIR LYING TIMELINE
twitter.com/EU_Commission/status/743369472677863430

What a fucking joke.

You'll last 10 days

Not are muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

Idiot, they're all fucking brown, or will be in 30 years

see you in 10 days, lad. I will prove you wrong tbh

hurrr thmirking, dark beople ;_;

I hope some Mohammed stamps on his skull

lad that red is hard going, is this your oc?

PAY ATTENTION. STICKY THIS AT THE TOP OF EVERY THREAD

EU Referendum Estimated declaration times in time order

ukgeneralelection2020.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/eu-referendum-estimated-declaration.html

yeah, feel free to edit it, i made it during a free period at uni

HEUYGH LOOK AT MY ASS

No comment

JUST

TONY MY BLAIR UP FAM

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ocbme/ipsos_mori_leave_5311_remain_4711/d4bdp8i

I bet the idea of having to undergo that will put a few queers off.

>"Isn't this how most elections work? If you only want informed people having a view on things you'd probably have to abolish democracy."
Which'd rule you arse munchers out, n'all.

haven't clicked yet but it's /r/uk so I know this is going to be hilarious and they're all going to be butthurt about leave

Sunderland is an important one. It should be very pro-leave. If the figures there are good then we can be quite confident. If remain do well though then we could be in for a long night.

Daily Mirror
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/watch-sir-bob-geldof-ambush-8197603

Russia isn't a viable threat any more. These people are morons.

Yep, it's Reddit alright.

That would be glorious.

what is it about reddit that attracts these people like flies to shit

"Just TWO members of my family Remain….!!!!"

lel
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743100192963108864

What the actual fuck?

Probably a shoe phone case, no idea why but they fucking exist and retards buy them.

Obviously a Muslim…it's a huge insult in their culture waving your shoes at someone
"A shoe on your head" is a well known insult

TOP FUCKING KEK

Or that, probably that.

twitter.com/JC_1886/status/743117989474668544

Sunderland finally got C U C K E D

It looks like some sort of a gremlin.

At least my county is at 3am.

IM GETTING HYPE LADS, WE COULD FUCKING BAG THIS

don;t get cocky though

Nige is an unquestionable legend but he looks awkward as fuck standing there alone. Wish i could join him no homo

I'm acting as a counter for mine, we're on for 3:30 apparently. Going to be a long night lads!

Fuck sake ive got an exam at 9am on the 24th. What can i use to stay up all night without fucking me up for an exam?

I don't know much about the process, would you mind explaining how the ballots are counted?

hnhnnhggnnhngngnhngn

Have a rare Bob..

meth

Don't do it lad, we don't win or lose because you stay up. Get a good 8 hours at least for your exam. That being said, caffeine. Amphetamines are the second candidate but you'll lose focus on them easy.

hehehe

It's my first time doing it, got a vote leave email saying their lot need volunteers for the counting. I said fuck it go on put me down.

So show up at 10, count and verify until close. The way I'm told it works is that we count and a few others count. Then we agree in consensus to the amount of votes. It stops other interested bodies from flat out lying or putting down the dodgy figure essentially. There are also some independents if I understand it properly. Then at 3:30 when all the wards and areas are collected and tallied, that amount is tallied and each group agrees, then it is the official vote tally for that region. This then gets declared and the votes and shit are sent off to whichever archive they're meant to be.

I reckon we should have some RWDS running around shooting pakis who try to arrive to the counting stations by 10PM with their army of rigged proxy postal votes.

Fortunately I don't live in a pozzed area of the UK so there are fuck all shitskins here

..bobobobobobobob

I wonder where the term luvvies came from and what it meant?

TRAITORS AND FOREIGNERS GET MEDALS IN BRITAIN

FUCKING ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

This is a once in a lifetime event, i doubt i could sleep even if i wanted to. Not jsually a fan of caffeine but will probably give it a go, certainly better than speed.

tbh we need to completely scrap the obe mbe whatever system or at least overhaul it

Oh man I got really fucked off with the service a while ago. Because it isn't Her Majesty that picks them, it's a government committee.

Anyway I was particularly pissed off to see on the list of honours a couple of years ago some fucking nigger got an MBE for setting up a UK rap channel on jewtube and getting 200k subscribers.

Government was pozzing the list up.

Fucking can you imagine, "dis nigga got 200k subscribers on da intanets so got an award n sheit"

Fucking pewdiepie hasn't got a fucking OBE, think he lives in brighton.

Cheers, mate. That certainly puts my mind at ease.

Meanwhile, a family friend of mine is a Lt Col who served in Northern Ireland, and was the administrator in charge of the British Army in Germany and responsible for millions of pounds of men and materiel, and served in Iraq initially before retiring. He only just got an OBE.

HE NEEDS SOME DOLPHIN TIME

Yeah from what I can tell, the only way to rig it is with postal votes that then show up. The only real vulnerability is between post to counting station.

The other vulnerability of course is in places like Scotland where EVERY side is pro remain, and they can conspire with no real vote leave presence. So hopefully the Vote Leave guys managed to get reliable people who actually intend on counting responsibly, and not ones that just snuck in to fuck them.

If you sure lad, but be it on your head. That being said, I've stayed up through the night more than I'd like to admit. It's not too bad.

1 person shot in ongoing incident near UK city of Leeds

rt.com/uk/346955-shooting-incident-police-birstall/

DON'T FORGET TO GO OUT AND VOTE

w0t?

nice

are you a jerrycuck or do you want to remove kebab and shitty buldings?

HAVE ANY OF YOU CUNTS NOT REGISTERED?

I don't get it

We've known postal votes are a problem since all the Tower Hamlet debacles. I don't know why the Tories aren't trying to stop it, considering in general elections they all vote Labour.

Forgot link
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30635123

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/110009.stm

because they can selectively police it or turn a blind eye in situations like South Thanet.

Plus it lets them go to pakistan and grab dual national votes and pad out their voting records

My local council has decided to not allow me to vote lad tbqh I got my register in before the deadline too.

Why?

There's no hope for normies. They've been starved of common sense from birth.

No idea lad I've sent an email to them demanding an explanation.

What the fuck for? For promoting the death of traditional English culture?

Your name is probably too white lad, ended up having a dulux colour swatch test and failing it

they've turned it into a joke

Probably lad, kind of pissed off tbqh my pap is fucking livid too.

twitter.com/vote_leave/status/743416102466682881

From what I can tell the only thing he really achieved (aside from getting rich off youtube by peddling nogg music to his fellow shitskins) is from his 'discovering' of Ed Sheeran. They played a lot of his music on their nigger channel a year before he got big apparently.

Who is your MP lad? Email them and cc in the local councillors. Tell them your next step is to go to the local BBC news desk if you're going to be robbed of your right to vote. I promise you'll they'll fold

To be fair Carney is a good lad and has done wonders for the BoE, but he is definitely peddling to his corporate masters here. Pissing me off.

its because they know you go on these chinese cartoon forums and are a member of the far right group known as alt-right

we iz all human

What's with the massive disconnect between my reality and the polls? Am I mad? No-one I know thinks anything like this.

Off to the pub

Keep triggering leftoids and facebook anons please shill on this cunts photo

facebook.com/billybraggofficial/photos/a.249499147470.158205.44905697470/10153478064332471/?type=3&comment_id=10153478113182471¬if_t=like¬if_id=1466080917227684

ta lads

Game should be good, I'd be up if I didn't have an exam tomorrow.

>rt.com/uk/346955-shooting-incident-police-birstall/

Pls be a migrant who came here through the EU.

Because if the establishment let on that this election was the vote leave landslide that it is, victory would be utterly secured.
If they make it look 50/50 people won't feel pressured to vote leave as much, remainer's won't get demoralised.

Thanks lad will give it a go.
Just sent it to both the local AM and MP.
Turns out my local Councillor is plaid cymru so no surprise they'd want to rob me of my vote.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/birstall-shooting-mp-jo-cox-8207285

LADS

Probably lad. Right pissed off tbqh.

LADS, HAPPENING

SHOOTING AND STABBING IN WEST YORKSHIRE

MP JO COX HAS BEEN INJURED

Gordon's just the worst at this.

NAZI HORSE BTFO

SKY NEWS LIVE COVERAGE OF BIRSTALL SHOOTING

news.sky.com/watch-live
news.sky.com/watch-live
news.sky.com/watch-live
news.sky.com/watch-live
news.sky.com/watch-live

HOLY SHIT
I smell a false flag attack to unite against vote leave.
Jo Cox is Labour lads.She helped nominate Jeremy Corbyn!!!

is cox in or out?

politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/opinion/house-commons/76053/jo-cox-mp-brexit-not-answer-uk

Maybe Lorgar?

I might be biased though, Lorgar is my favourite primarch.

FUCK ME, IS JO COX FOR LEAVE OR REMAIN? IF HE'S FOR REMAIN A FALSE FLAG IS IMMINENT

Ey lads, if it's a paki shooting we win

it's a she, and REMAIN

This is defo a Muzzie killing their local MP because she's a woman.

In lad.
She lives in a converted barge just off Tower Bridge. She is all about helping syria, and she's pro-remain. Voted for Liz Kendall, but nominated Jeremy Corbyn. We're being false flagged.

Also a good opportunity to point out that a shooting happened despite bans lol

He's for Remain; see

BASED TYKE TARGETING MULTICULTI SHILLS

it will be a right wing EDL BNP UKIP supporter

Sorry, she. Typed too quickly.

It's going to be an Ackbar, isn't it?

FALSE FLAG SHOOTING, IT'LL BE BLAMED ON LEAVE

Oh my god please be a paki. Please be a paki

It's literally just happened, so we'll have to wait and see what comes out of it.

IRON ANN'S LAW CONFIRMS

The attacker better be a Muslim that killer her for being Jewish(?)

Definite Ackbar, otherwise they would say it was a whitey. Stabbing AND shooting is a definite Muzzie thing to do, shoot her, attempt decapitation, run off.

It's Ramadan and a few days after Orlando, what do you think

Come on, lad. Let us remain hopeful until confirmation comes.

She must be fucked if they thought she was dead.

Lads, holy shit lads. There's a fucking chance it'll be a shitskin here.
Holy shit lads.

LADS WE MAY JUST GET A POLL BOOST

Seriously though I do hope she doesn't actually die, from what I've read she's a rather passionate woman, and she only just got elected in 2015. So it'd be a bit sad

Wait a fucking minute. I can see a narrative being built already: the only word we have of it actually happening is "an eyewitness", who hasn't even spoken to the responders yet.

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories?page=with:block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114#block-5762a46fe4b04ceead989114

GUNMAN ON THE LOOSE

yeah I hope she survives. she'll turn to our side.

She's still alive. On medevac now.

EYE WITNESS ON SKY NEWS SAYS HE LOOKED WHITE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

PROBABLY NOT A AKBAR

SKY NEWS EYEWITNESS SAID IT'S AN ANTIQUE GUN

ONLY GANGS USE THAT

They were reporting she was dead, user, she was shot and stabbed, she must be severely messed up.

FUCK.

MI5 HAS PROTECTED PAEDOPHILE AND MURDERER MP'S FOR YEARS

A FALSE FLAG IS NOT BEYOND THEM!!!

lad

OK.

Good point.

Also good point.

archive.is/YO6Ho

>MAN IN HIS SIXTIES

HE'S A LEAVE SUPPORTER

GUARANFUCKINGTEE IT

Maybe it was just a duel.

- Description is of 60-65 year old shooter.

No other reliable description. But it's not looking good lads

Shit lads, give it a few hours and it'll be pinned on some UKIP or BNP/NA/EDL stooge and the shilling shall begin.

I agree lad, hopefully she's ok.

FUCK

Blatantly done because we were winning in the polls lads.

FUCK

Yeah I call bullshit. But it is probably a crazy lefty LARPing as a vote leave guy in order to fuck us. Or a paid European Commission shill.

GOD FUCKING DAM IT FAM WE'RE BEING FALSE FLAGGED

Most likely.

She's dying lads. Fuck. Apparently she's very critical

The moment any scent of an identity comes out, we need to trawl through social media and archive everything. They're already building the narrative as we speak.

SHE HATES JEREMY CORBYN

IT COULD BE A LEFTIE

She wrote an article saying she regretted nominating Jeremy Corbyn

This, big time

oh so not archtrator horus , just the fuckin zealot religious fucktard who helped to corrupt horus? sure lad can't see that going wrong at all

lorgar is putin anyway just look at his forge world model kek
i did enjoy the first heretic book tho tbh

MUZZIE ATTEMPTING TO DECAPITATE, I CALLED IT.

Well, that's going to be quite explosive.

BBC LIVE UPDATES HERE

bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

i hope your right, it will be even more ammo for an exit

The Syrian Civil War is one of Cox's main campaigning issues.

taken from her wiki

"A man was also thought to have been stabbed."

Witness?

Could be a disgruntled Syrian angry at her for not doing more about the refugees.

Pro Syrian Civil War
Was Pro Corbyn but now anti corbyn
Pro Remain
White woman in Leeds
it could be anything

Heavy police presence outside her practice.

She's in critical condition.

Has the shooter been caught lads?

Bit late for that now.

could be, wouldnt have thought the attacker would try to off themselves with a knife esp if they had a gun

No idea, no reports from any corners. Eyewitnesses say a 60 to 65-year-old man looking white with an antique weapon, but who knows.

I'm calling it now lads it's not political motivated and is a personal vendetta

jocox.org.uk/surgeries/

What were the issues being raised at the surgery today?

They should have let him take Newark, now he awakens once again

Lads…

It's a white old man who was shouting about pakis and voting leave.

This is a MI5 job, he probably did it so his grandkids would get rewarded.

We are truly at war with the yids.

his genocide crusade has only just begun

Brexit wounds

If that were the case, I'd expect MPs in the Commons to be constantly shooting and stabbing each other already.

Clearly can't handle her bantz.

How do old white men get guns in this country lad?

there isnt much point trying to speculate what it could be. it could be someone angry about anything, even just something only they care about

MAN IN BASEBALL CAP

Was it red and did it have the words "Make America Great Again" on them?

LABOUR MP SHOT

PLEASE BE A PAKI PLEEEEEEEASSE

EYEWITNESS POTENTIALLY UNRELIABLE

why couldn't they have waited a few more days selfish cunt

yeah that's sounds about right. Political things tend to have a higher body count.

Profile of Jo Cox if anyone cares for it.

archive.is/UicD4

OH SHIT

THE KINNOCK CONNECTION

SHE'S GOING TO USE THIS TO SHILL AGAINST LEAVE

kek

Hichem Bren-Abdallah attacked her, thought she was dead, cut himself and called the police. Now he's blaming it on a white guy. Going to go to her in hospital, she'll recognise him, and tell her to continue the narrative for both of their benefits or he'll kill her.

she's passionate about flooding areas with muslim refugees

areas she won't live in or send her daughter to btw.

Dirty white baseball cap apparently.

52-year-old man arrested

Looks like they understand subtlety. An obvious false flag would be if the assailant were wearing a MAGA cap, tbh.

"There was a guy who was being very brave and another guy with a white baseball cap who he was trying to control and the man in the baseball cap suddenly pulled a gun from his bag"

nige?

52 year old man arrested

yep

this looks like some pissed off Leaver
THE MEDIA ARE GOING TO USE THIS NARRATIVE THAT LEAVE ARE VIOLENT HEARTLESS XENOPHOBES

NIGEL FARAGE IS "STOKING THE FLAMES OF BIGOTRY"

BOOK IT

GET READY TO SEARCH FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET LADS

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERY SUSPECT WAS SUPPORTING

Nigel Farage

you apply for a license like everyone else, certain calibers in antique weapons dont require a license as long as you dont attempt to shoot it

Eg a Martini Henry on original 577/450 cal can be owned with no license unless you want to shoot it then you need a license

some 22's can be owned without a license too under the small galley shooting exemption

ARE NIGE

MAN SHOUTED BRITAIN FIRST WHEN SHOOTING

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

apparently he shouted britian first

HE SHOUTED BRITAIN FIRST

This is such bullshit.

Why oh why, oh fucking why would anyone who legitimately wanted us to leave do this? It doesn't make any sense. It makes no fucking sense

NO FUCKING WAY

Tweeted by a Labour MP that was a million miles away

Bullshit

This is the Muzzie witness making shit up now.

Because they were paid off by someone involved in the EU?

Any corroborating sources, lads? I don't trust our Muzzie eyewitness or anything Labour says.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TODAY, MARXISTS

THE PURPOSE OF THE EU IS TO GET RID OF WHITES

JEWS DID IT

This is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard.
The most obvious false flag.

sounds fake and gay but thats what they're reporting and normies will lap it up

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANTING TO VOTE LEAVE DO THIS???

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. IT HAS TO BE FALSE FLAG

If it was an altercation between two men and she intervened, why the fuck would he shout "Britain First" before shooting her?

DO WE HAVE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS?

GET THE REST OF Holla Forums WORKING ON ARCHIVING EVERYTHING

The only thing I can think of is that this "altercation" was staged to get her to come close.

OMG NIGEL NO
TOO SOON

Sky news cunt just said "far right terrorist"

HE WAS STABBING HER AND THEN HE PULLED OUT THE GUN WHEN THE GUY ATTACKED HIM

HE HAD THE GUN BECAUSE HE WAS AN MI5 AGENT WHO WANTED TO GET ARRESTED WITHOUT BEING KILLED BY ANYONE ON SCENE

A FUCKING BRITAIN FIRST SLEEPER

Lorgar only becomes a zealot because he knows the truth that everyone else denies, kind of like Farage's long campaign to shift the overton window until we could talk about immigration without being instantly labelled as racists.

The only books I enjoy more than Lorgar's are Angron's and the Gaunts Ghosts stuff, I don't know why

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU BLOODY IDIOT/FALSE FLAG ACTOR, WHY COULDN'T YOU WAIT 7 FUCKING DAYS

FUCK OFFFFFF

BRIT/POL/ MEMED THE SHOOTING LADS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

twitter.com/TellMamaUK/status/743432436504223745

Typical fucking /britpol/, we memed the wrong ethnicity for the killer.

"There was a guy who was being very brave and another guy with a white baseball cap who he was trying to control and the man in the baseball cap suddenly pulled a gun from his bag".

so, it's unrelated? wrong place wrong time?

HE WAS WHITE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK LADS

Where's this from, lad?

THE MI5 SLEEPER DIDN'T EXPECT THE MUSLIM TO PUT UP SUCH A FIGHT

THAT'S WHY HE PULLED THE GUN

FUCKING TORIES

It's a good idea, it'll be just for the day. And it means people won't accuse them of being callous. Damage control, as it's a white guy and probably a plant

Perhaps only for the day? Rather than indefinitely

(((IT ALL SEEMS SO IRRELEVANT NOW, DOESN'T IT?)))

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=jo cox
Source of image was here, some guy took the photo.

BRIT/POL/ NEEDS TO REGULATE MEMES

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE MEDIA HAVE A FREE HAND TO PAINT LEAVE AS FAR RIGHT EXTREMISTS NOW

Many in the party are aware of / p 0 l /

WORTH AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE US

Can't find it any more, lad. I won't believe anything until we've got more confirmation. Police will arrest anyone they find suspicious at a crime scene.

you just got false flagged, fam

WE NEED TO SPIN THIS OUR WAY, BOYS

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT LADS WE COULD LOSE THE REFERENDUM OVER THIS SHIT

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE WAIT 6 FUCKING DAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/mochachinnos/status/743437031477547008

Mate, he's bleeding, this is defo the man who was stabbed wrestling with the guy.

FUCK THE WELSH

Possibly

Suspend campaigning just to make sure the public relate the stabbing to Brexit. I was actually starting to come around to Boris a bit, but I'm now 100% sure he was a plant all along.

VOTE LEAVE HAVE SUSPENDED CAMPAIGNING

order-order.com/2016/06/16/jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed-near-leeds/

This fucking reeks of a false flag. Was this their plan all along. No doubt every remain support on tv will be using this as ammo against leave.

SUPERIOR WELSH BLOOD

VID RELATED

Not an eyewitness, so less reliable.

Yeah, I'm guessing this.

Lad it was clear from day one it was just a career move

because voting remain was part of his plan

>BRITAIN FIRST CLAIM CAME FROM THE MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
>THEY SAID A GUY ON SKY NEWS SAID IT
>THAT'S NOT TRUE, THAT NEVER HAPPENED
>MARIA EAGLE TWEETED IT REFERENCING THE MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
>NOW SKY IS REPORTING MARIA EAGLE REPORTING IT

THE CIRCLE OF SHITE

WE NEED TO MEME HIM INTO BEING EASTERN EUROPEAN

THANK FUCK, NO BASIS.

WHITE GUY IN THAT PICTURE IS VICTIM

QT is going to be interesting tonight lads tbqh.

IF THIS ISN'T A FALSE FLAG THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!

He shouted "Britain First" ??
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-in-leeds-witnesses-report/

THANK FUCK

I'm thinking that she got involved in a fight between two other people and was never the target.

So naturally the press are trying to spin this as an attack on a pro-Syrian lefty MP by a hateful FUCKING WHITE MALE right-wing extremist.

And they'll only amend the facts of their reporting to represent reality on the 24th.

They're probably going to do the "minute of silence" shit, and Geldof is going to harp on this on and on.

KNEW IT, RESPECTABLE WHITE MAN WRESTLED MUZZIE SHOUTING ALLAHU ACKBAR IN THE STREET, SHOUTS BRITAIN FIRST AS A WAR CRY.

this is what the media does, it doesnt matter if he said it or not, most people will hear that he did and it will stick with them

if it turns out to be false the most the media will do is print a shitty retraction weeks from now

There's no way if he had just stabbed and shot an MP would he be sitting there, they'd have him carted away and all the police, and I mean all of them would be standing around him, not most of them standing around away from him miling about.

with all the mudslime attacks this week why the fuck would anyone even doubt this was a kabab?

Lads I'm not one to usually scream "FLASE FLAG" but fucking hell there's just too much going on here

JOKES ON THEM I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO LEAVE ANYWAY

I wonder what statement Nige is going to issue.

Also has it said on the news it was a white attacker yet? i haven't herd since i put link on

and if you question it that makes you a conspiracy theorist and hateful bigot

JUST

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

Hi lads.

Just to say that I'm not coming to brit/pol/ anymore because I'm pretty sure people like us are going to get interviewed and put on watchlists and I have a family to think of.
It's been a fun 900-odd thread adventure.

Yes, they win.
Oh well. Game was rigged in the first place.

Cheers,

Steven

Wait so they're false flagging a week before the referendum?

There's way too much noise to know what's true and what's not. These are the facts.

He's the victim lad

see you tomorrow

THEY'RE NOW SAYING IT MAY BE THE SHOOTER IN THIS PIC ON SKY NOW

Fuckin' leave retards give up so quickly. grow a backbone and stop being cucks

We already are on watch-lists, Steve. Stay.

Isn't Jo Cox a woman?

twitter.com/meaglemp/status/743435068849463296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

FUCKING WHORE

Sky also started rambling about ebil rightwingers, so I wouldn't trust what they say.

Yeah, but that guy is apparently a second victim.

He is 100% not the shooter.

its too late for that now lad might as well stay for the rest of the ride

He's not the shooter, no way. There is only two police directly over him, for a shooting there would be armed officers guarding him by this point.

THIS FUCKING GUY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
twitter.com/E_M_Edwards/status/743439211815178240

mfw the attacker was a long time Holla Forums brit/pol/ poster

probably a tripfag smdh

Has the race-traitor died?

Where he was lying there's a baseball cap, so hard to know for certain atm

To add, that's a street, and not where she was having her little constituency meeting. So it would make sense of a man being pursued and apprehended given the back road he's in

Jokes on you lad, we're all already on the list. Leaving Brit/pol/ won't save you, only leaving the EU.

That's it lad, this is the new narrative.

Just like alt-right and pretty much every left-right spectrum meme needs to die

I would feel so much better if the media could at least try to be consistent and appear unbiased

ENGLAND ARE LOSING 0-1 TO WALES
THIS IS GOOD FOR BREXIT

Kek giveth and he taketh away

I think he's italian. His avatar is of the regional garb of my people, the Sardinians. The garb is called mamutones for reference. Sorry about that though, bluepilled Italians are insufferable.

Yeah, I think the fact that they don't even pretend to be unbiased annoys me more than the bias itself, especially when it comes to the BBC.

Thanks for the trivia, lad.

Oh my the poor oppressed stabbed and shot Labour woman that just wanted to be friends with the Muslims.

already posted here m8

What did we do lads? Did we anger him?

Steven you are a faggot

If you are on a watchlist for coming here you wont grt off it. Plus with the amount snackbars do, how shit must their watchlists be?

I just heard on Sky:

Can't these faggots ask themselves: what did he have to gain from shooting her.

Why do Sardinians wear gay bell suits?

Thanks for info tho

MP Gun Attacker Walked off Coolly, Says Witness

archive.is/tSPhq

NO MENTION OF 'BRITAIN FIRST'

make new bread

Sorry guys but after this I'm going to vote remain
If voting leave means we're just going to act like muslims then what's the point?
It's just like Orban said; "We need to make the EU right wing"

IT'S WHAT MOSLEY STARTED AND WHAT WE'LL FINISH

that's cheating. plus we've got plenty to talk about now

The news is meant to inform not confuse.

so what happened to "we need to be careful and learn more before jumping on conclusions"? oh wait muh far right

reported and filtered for being a shill cunt

'BRITAIN FIRST' CRY IS A LIE

EYEWITNESS STORY DOESN'T REPEAT IT

YORKSHIRE POST ALSO DOES NOT MENTION IT

Thank god there is a dissenting voice.

fuck off shill

Just an ancient garb that people used to wear to attempt to usher in some good seasons. As to why it looks like that, your guess is as good as mine.

POST YOUR FEELS WHEN
BASED WHITE MAN ACTUALLY
SAVED THE DAY
GOT BLAMED FOR BEING THE
ATTACKER BECAUSE WHITE HATE

BUT THEN LEFTIES GET BTFO

IF THAT WHITE GUY IN THE GREY SHIRT ISN'T THE SHOOTER

YOU'RE FORGETTING COULTER'S LAW

Top kek it might have just been she stumbled across an altercation nothing to do with her or any politics and she stupidly tried to intervene even though she's a small, weak woman, and got hurt by some average thug.

What's that?

Coulter's Law: the longer the ethnicity of a shooter goes unmentioned, the more likely it is to be non-white.

Can only hope

Ann Coulter's Law. the longer it takes to identify the shooter, the greater the likelihood they are a minority

Thanks.

The longer it takes the press to announce the details of an arrested suspect, the more likely it is they will be non-white.

It will be an old white guy pissed off about her not doing something he was pestering her about for ages. Wont help us leave but funny seeing labour cunts get what they deserve.

Sure thing Dave.

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

I DON'T BLOODY THINK SHARIAH ALLOWS IT YOU KUFFAR

ARE NIGE HAS SPOKEN

they don't sell pork in London restaurants?

PRAISE KEK

Finish the job, NIge.

Only joking, GCHQ.

Don't Panic!

"We need to put more money into our mental health system"

That's all you need say.

@OwenJones84
On the day UKIP launch the vilest campaign poster in recent memory, a progressive MP is later attacked by the far right.
3:12 PM - 16 Jun 2016

probably

like this

I am so FUCKING mad lads

Everyone is quoting Sky News for the source of the "Britain First" claims

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-jo-cox-shot-birstall-8207676

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jo-cox-shooting-man-who-shot-labour-mp-shouted-britain-first-says-eyewitness-a7085656.html

I AM LISTENING TO SKY NEWS RIGHT NOW

THERE IS NO MENTION OF THIS WHATSOEVER

Is that tweet fucking real?

We should see he gets eviscerated for co-opting tragedy for personal and political gain, to be quite honest.

He does realise that that only serves to indict the people portrayed in the poster, right?

Also, this sounds like the work of a trained killer, not a hot-blooded altercation.

FRESH THREAD

Is this the year Owen Jones goes off his rocker and fades into obscurity and a life of pozzation and cuckoldry?

tweet them and tell them there responsible for telling lies to the people. archive it and responses, use it as ammo against them in future

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

it was mentioned on there but they didn't quote the source

How long would it take for the UK to officially exit if Brexit wins the ref?

was just mentioned there

nice quads

Until 2020 for complete devolution from the EU.

They'll drag it out, but we think a year and a half, to 3 years to do total renegotiation and shit. But we won't take on any new laws, and we'll be repealing some in the interim

Their source is Maria Eagle, whose source is the Manchester Evening News whose source is….Sky News

Thanks goys

If you faggots ventured outside brit/pol/ youd have seen the photo of him 45 minutes ago. Its a white dude.

THEY EDITED THE ARTICLE

FUCKING SKIKE NEWS

ORIGINAL: archive.is/tSPhq
UPDATED: archive.is/jFDPy

I HEARD HIM SHOUT BRITAIN FIRST
EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T THERE
I WAS IN TRAFFIC TOO

What the fuck are you talking about?

FALSE FUCKING FLAG, WE WERE WINNING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT

wtf how can they even report that? It's clearly nonsensical.

Burgers pls go

THANK FUCKING GOD

Headline in Express: BRAVE BREXITEER DEFENDS REMAIN MP FROM MUSLIM EXTREMIST

then star retweeting this horse shit

make it happen lads

THIS IS SOME NEXT-LEVEL KIKERY

Skike News is clearly shit, but they're not saying the 'Britain First' lie on their official reports.

Where were you when Brexit was kill?

Only Ginnies can cheer me up at this sad time.

Nice try, Schlomo

Watch Holla Forumss number go from 2600 to 3000 in an hour. Fucking kike shills need to get gassed.

Filtered.

2 years

Any tykes near Leeds who can update us?

archive.is/Q9wwh

Do you not know what slide means you cancerous newfag?

Help! I lost the key!

how is posting a racemixing whore 'political discussion'?

that is completely off-topic and unrelated to politics or news. kill yourself now slider.

news.com.au/world/europe/uk-labour-mp-jo-cox-shot-stabbed-in-leeds/news-story/c5b6e4106e219b7b40889b22ea70366d

WALES BTFO

I didn't say it was but sliding is where a separate thread is made to attract attention away from something current. It's a little less subtle than derailing, which is what you're probably thinking of. Though this is the shitposting containment general and Ginnie posting has been a common theme, so either way you're a newfag to here I bet.
encyclopediadramatica.se/BritPol

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/10499876

You must've been so proud when the nog won the match for you and did a nog victory dance.

I bet you didn't even watch the fucking game

Lads. If this guy did shout "Britan first" for real, then it's over.

Aren't nearly half the players on the England team nogs?

Why should I care about football when half the players are imported from the jungle?

This. Even a paki won't save us. But the media can't decide whether he did or not.

considering the news are all quoting each other over this claim its gonna be bullshit but its out there, the damage is done unless it turns out to be a light skin paki like the faggot club shooter

I seriously had hope with the way all the polls were going, but lads…
JUST

Hart, Cahill, Dier, Rooney, Lallana, Kane, Vardy,
Walker, Smalling, Rose, Rashford, Sterling, Sturridge

7 - 6. Nearly half would be right.

We had a good run lads.

humiliating tbh

STOP DEMORALISING

TRIPS CONFIRM MUSLIM

That's Alberto Barbosa, he's a Jewish subversive.

Filter and report him, every time.

epic fail

I already grabbed 666, lad:
8ch.net/pol/res/6350584.html#6351666

checked

Keep dreaming. Rooney was ok, but 3-4 nogs were the key players driving the team. Ali, Walker, Sturridge, Rashford.

That's the only way England can win anything these days.

Fuck off. I just feel crushed about this lads. We need to work twice as hard now tbh.

Witness says no Britain First was shouted
Don't let your hopes up lad. Leave will rise in polls you just wait.

She was shot twice by a sawn-off shotgun, once in the face, while being stabbed by a foot-long knife.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

DAILY REMINDER

ALWAYS FILTER AND REPORT THE JEW KNOWN AS ALBERTO BARBOSA

Okay lad. I'll try and make some "high quality" content to aid the cause tbh.

Already done! :^)

C'mon lads we should be celebrating.

FUCK OFF ANGLO FUCKS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY I HAVE PURE CELTIC BLOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE