Africa's inevitable collapse

I'm wondering why this isn't a subject I see discussed virtually anywhere.

While each other continent is projected to depopulate over the next century, Africa's is projected to increase from its current 1.1 billion to 4-5 billion by 2100. Between 2000 and 2010, its population has increased by 250 million while Europe's has increased by 9 million. Proportionately, that means Africa is now 30.7% more populous, while Europe is only 1.2% more populous.

This is entirely funded by foreign, mostly Western aid. The US and Europe are artificially propping up Africa's population. There's absolutely no way this will not end badly.

So how does Holla Forums think it will happen?

Of course with the prominence of Islam in many North African countries, ISIS and other organizations might have more opportunities to proliferate and become a more tangible threat to the West.

Or will it just be nonsensical tribal warfare and nonstop chaos? Will hundreds of millions of swarthy "refugees" end up in Europe?

And I'm sure there are other possibilities. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketoracle.co.uk/Article14756.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the big deal?

ye we're fucked

UN population "projections" are pure propaganda.
The numbers in their "reports" swing wildly depending on what the globalist's agenda is that particular week.

Protip:
There's a massive depression coming this fall/winter.
All that foreign aid will dry up and they will start eating and killing each other in wars ala Congo.
The only way they could manage this is by modernizing agriculture. Be honest, what are the possibilities of that?
And don't even let me start on 30 year projections. Remember how China is supposed to overtake USA in 2030?
They're closing factories right now and laying off millions right now.

Africa will be a bloodbath in 1-2 years. Remember ebola? That shit thrives in war time.

China will swoop in and take hold utterly. They have been doing this slowly and will lock down shit. France as well. The latter is mostly first-hand observation from doing business there.

While US has had a hand in this, France are the ones looking to gain on this and most likely will. I honestly think there will be a little dust-up between the China and the west over Africa. Interestingly enough, Trump and Scott Brown touched on this issue a while back so what I assumed was just fears may indeed occur.

I pray for some disease to come crawling out of that overflowing toilet of a continent and depopulate it faster than medical science can cure it.

If niggers somehow get their paws on nuclear weapons that would also go a long way towards solving the problem.

Invasion and destruction.

If the European nation states were still European, they might have a chance.

But they're not.

They're filled with people who will be more likely to ally with the next wave of invaders.

If Europeans do not get their heads out of their assed, and FAST, they're going to be in big, big trouble.

Sad.

With blood and slaughter. The most ugly time for thousands of years.

untold amounts of savagery and death ona Continental scale.

grab a brew and get comfy, its gonna be toppest kek

If china's economy would survive the decade, most definitely. However, their economy is wobbly as fuck, combine that with the coming economic hellhole and Trumps massive balls, china is fucked. Its gonna be shown as the paper tiger it is.

as other anons have mentioned, africa relies entirely on foreign AID.

is already one hell of a ride, pre pear Uranus for Mr. Bones mother fucker.

no foreign AID for africa equals death on the scale of millions, and a half hearted attempt by nogs to cross the Sahara to reach a Europe that is hopefully tired of nigger/mudslimes and various pother shit skins

GLORIOUS SLAUGHTER

Even if it is all bullshit there's no denying that some day the most unproductive, uneducated and just plain worthless people will make up almost half the world population.

This is completely unsustainable long term. You factor in the demographic destruction of the west. And Africa will soon monthly have people dying in the millions.

good

Has there been an update on that dam that was suppose to break in like Zimbabwe or something.

Last I heard they got the money for the repairs. But Africa being the corrupt hell hole that it is. I haven't seen anything about the repairs actually being done.

And when the AID runs out, what do you think they're going to do?
Just lay down and die?
… Some will, actually, and others will then eat and/or fuck them.

But many more will have enough agency to head North.

Yes, Europe is in for a hell of a ride alright.
Africa will just slightly more shit, and more Chinese.

No, bro… Just no.

The niggers have roads. They have cars and trucks and Ebola.
They will find their way, in numbers the likes of which you cannot presently imagine, and they will move like a plague of plague-ridden locusts.
The Arabs won't hesitate to tell them to fuck off, nor will basically anyone else that they can hope to reach in any significant numbers… Except the Europeans.

Europe, rife with resources and sexy white women and money money gibes me money, AND, Europe, full of shitskins that've been getting shipped in by the millions for decades, who will happily stab the white folks they've been living around (who they mostly dislike anyway) in the back the moment it comes to aiding their own shitskin kin.

Them coming to Europe.

then they'll just rely on enslaving us, to produce an unending food supply for their precious pet-nig nogs or China will take care of it by instituting birth control policies as it continues to colonize Africa for resources (while competing with India for the same land)

Category Six Chimpout:
Defense needed: Orbital Nuke.

you are aware that niggers cant into mechanics right? most will be coming on foot. and without jews giving them money, how are they going to pay the people smugglers to cross the Mediterranean?

iim not denying that there will definitely be an increase in the number of shitskins trying to get gibs and whyte wimminz in Europe, but not the scale to which others are suggesting.

add to that that a downturn economically and the rise of right wing parties in Europe, its will be interesting to see Europeans welcoming them with less that open arms

O MIGHTY KEK, GRANT US RACE WAR

Wow the contrast between these two posts kek

Who knows man, maybe Trump will wake white people up

You think it's that easy to cross the Sahara and the Mediterranean?

And if the crisis hits then there will be no gibmedats for the shits.
Europe will start turning off, deporting and sinking boats. The influx was 1 million and you already see right wingers starting to strangle the leftists throats.
This shit maybe flies for limousine Europeans but when the ordinary joe starts suffering they will start killing and deporting these people.
The only reason why they aren't is becouse they're too busy surviving. And when the crisis hits they won't have anything to do, see them shits getting their dole and start bashing shulls in. People will not care for political correctness when their families get threatened. All that media propaganda will be for nothing.

I thought the defense plan needed was, like a time machine.

Orbital strike will probably do more damage than necessary and still leave enough around to continue breeding out of control

hopefully

im adopting a hopefully atittude towards Trump, but im not sucking his dck like most here. Perhaps he DOES keep a book of Hitlers speeches by his bedside. maybe he doesnt. Im still gonna vote for him an support him, but as far as GTKRWN im holding out for now

this

why do you think the Jews won't give the money or spend billions in resources to bring them?

they would if they could.

like i said, theyll try their darndest, but it wont be nearly as effective as it has been so far

Would we even notice if africa collapsed? How would we tell the difference from how it is now?

The chinese colonies in africa are in excellent shape. The food supply is growing, jobs are popping up everywhere, business is booming. Things are looking up for Africa.

Hell no. No fucking way.
African nature and resources must be preserved for our re-colonization.
We will turn this disgusting dark continent into a pearl of white ingenuity and prosperity yet again, except there will be no hordes of evolutionary dead ends to revolt against us with the help of their puppets.

I am aware that niggers can be surprisingly adept at harnessing materials to achieve an end - they may not achieve it effectively, or with regularity, but if 1 a billion of the fucks are coming and 1/10th of them make it, that's still 100 million shitskins.

An entire economy will develope in this context.
One likely already exists, and I wager the smugglers aren't being paid by 'aidbucks' so much as via alternative means.

You're underestimating how bad things will get.
You're trying to reason with this concept, and there will be no reason here.
There will just be huge numbers of niggers on the verge of eating each other, and there will be those willing and able to capitalize on that scenario to their benefit, and your demise.

If we see that, then yes, it will be interesting.

Praise Kek.

I don't know man, they all seemed pretty god damn incompetent in Empire of Dust

1. Civil war breaks out in Europe following the break up of the EU
2. At some point during this war there is a new Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone or Liberia.
3. Due to the war, Europe and the U.S. cannot spare enough doctors to contain the epidemic
4. The epidemic rapidly grows out of control
5. Ebola sweeps across the continent killing hundreds of millions of niggers
6. The epidemic causes a collapse of the African economies killing hundred of millions more niggers to famine
7. This leads to a break down of society within the continent. War breaks out between rival tribes for resources leading to the death of even more niggers.

mmm, that is scary.
but not every single african is going to head north.

and again, sahara desert has acted as a natural barrier for all of human history, it will contiue to serve its purpose.

we're both just speculating tho, i guess we'll see whatll happen when it happens.

dont get me wrong, im not saying we shouldnt be prepared for a nog zerg rush, better safe than sorry, but i dont think it will be the end of Europe.

bottom line i think it will be a net gain for whites when SHTF in Africa

If they actually attempt to fix it there's about a 99% chance they'll fuck it up and accidentally destroy the dam.

As soon as whitey is gone, the pillar propping up Africa will be swept out from under it.

Then the Chinese will probably move in and turn them into fertilizer and slaves for mining rare earth minerals.

Made possible almost exclusively by deranged christcucks. 'for only a dollar a day, you too can contribute to a world biohazard and death of a planet, join us christcucks, we've been doing this since the 40s!"

yes but they don't just control all the money they also control all the resources, they'll just make the arrangements they need to make pay off with a need to pay off threaten and kill who they need to threaten and kill. And get their way as they've done for the last hundred years or so.

Money is always just a means to an end for them, that's not their real power.

Fuck no it won't be easy.
That doesn't mean people won't do it if the alternative is to lay down and die.
Which many people WILL do, at which point, again, they will be eaten and/or fucked.

The absense of gibsmedats is exactly what will drive them to the ends of heading North.
You've never had much experience with animals, have you?
When you cut off the gibs, you will create a state of desperation that will be greater than even what they experience now, and huge numbers will head in the direction of the most-likely alternative to laying down and dying and then being eaten-fucked.

You think so?
I'm not so convinced.

Eh. I'm not a European, so I can't speak for them; but from what I have seen, the response thus far is far too little relative to what's transpired.

The ordinary joe is already suffering.
And he's not doing shit.
If it takes much more than this to get him off his ass, it may be too late by the time he gets to it.

No, they're too busy signaling.

This is something I really do wonder about: What becomes of these leftist progressives when the hard-times come?

Do the militant feminists stay that way, or do they instantly abandon all that shit in order to survive?
The open faggots? The race-mixers? The hippy-dippy slimeballs? The antifa fags? The one-race-the-human-race people?

What will these people do when the shit starts to get rilly-rilly-reall on their asses.

So far, I've seen women raped and pressured by human rights groups not to expose it.
I've seen a full grown man raped by a nigger, then crying about how he feels bad about the nigger getting deported for raping him.
I've seen governments allowing thousands of children to be abused, for the sake of social signaling liberals and blatantly flawed ideals.
I've seen some shit, and none of it suggests to me that Europeans are waking up with anywhere near the required rapidity to effectively combat what is coming from the South in the next few years, nevermind the next several decades.

Yet, they do.
We have myriad evidentiary examples of such at this point from Europe.

We shall see.
Seems to me that media propaganda has already been quite effective, whether it'll hold up is another matter.

Yeah but how do you expect to win against those mongoloid chink subhumans? They'll take it all before you even touch a gold mine. Best that nobody has it and everyone is forced to look for rare metals by asteroid mining.

that's probably how it was meant to be all along

i would disagree. every single times kikes gained power it was through monetary systems.

Rothchilds after waterloo

kikes after fed reserve

etc etc etc

omfg
how will china have the power to colonize when they will be dealing with a starving and rioting populace back home, a fucked economy and no where to sell their plastic shit?

chinas history has always been an empire expanding and trying to keep the ethnicities at home happy with each other. eventually the empire over expands, collapses and multiple states rise from the ashes

Whitey is already gone. There are some germans, dutch and brits left, but it's mostly chinese and yes, they are mining rare earth materials among other things, but they are also heavily investing in infrastructure and the economy as a whole.
They've equipped millions of africans homes with solar panels, air conditioning, tvs, etc.
Africa is booming. Wages have trippled and quadrupled there over the last decade and investment is still pouring in.
Maybe they'll experience a recession, a collapse is a relatively distant possibility.

I know, but it was meant as an example of scale.

If 100 million (10% of 1 billion) try, that's still 10 million shitskins bro.
And it will likely be significantly more than that.

Obsolete with the advent of roads and motor vehicles.

I wager you can circumvent the Sahara in 2 weeks time at this point, without ever setting foot in the desert itself.
Just head North East/West until you hit what is no doubt a or series of main roadways along the coast/Nile(?) river valley, following them North to the Med.

If you're in the West, crossing at Gibraltar is a cake-walk, or will be once its overrun.
If you're in the East, things are a bit more difficult: You can try the water-route, direct to Central Southern Europe, which is hazardous… Or you can just make your way through the Arab countries - they'll allow you access no doubt, provided you don't stay long and stay with the 'migrant caravans' headed North to Europe - or around the coastline up to Greece (which will likewise be overrun in short order) and then head in from there.

Quite right.

Better to expect the worst and hope for the best.
Worst case scenario, you're prepared.
Best case scenario, you're pleasantly surprised.

If whites have not by such time, if they have not in short order as-is for that matter, gotten their shit together, I do not expect things to go well for Europeans, particularly along the Southern coasts (Italy, France) and Eastern/Western fringes (Spain/Portugal, Greece, Balkans).

This isn't the Middle Ages, the 2nd Muslim Invasion of Europe is moving at a much more rapid pace, and the Muslim advance forces are already distributed far-afield, while the European defenses have been variably demoralized or subverted.

Euros need to get their shit together, stat.

eh, good points. still not doomsday worried about it tho.

If anything im just dying for a fucking RaHoWa already. I didnt buy all this ammo and spend all this time honing my funz skills for nothing

The price for the current migration of 2 million people was 5 billion With the help of Soros
And that was from the ME that has relatively good connections to Europe. Add Africa, Sahara and Mediterranean together and you get a favourable equation.
Imagine how much an average african nog has to invest to get there that far.

The presence of gibmedats is what drove them to Europe. And free women, cars and apartments. And how real is that?

You'd be surprised how powerful the preservation instinct is. And we're talking Europeans here who have a nasty berserk switch. Europe was in war for 2000 years. That natural selection doesn't get away overnight.

They closed the borders so no more of them. Merkel is trying to fly them in though.

See 3rd answer.

You're assuming that these progressives are the majority. Nope. they're just the most vocal.
The only reason why they had free reign is becouse they don't work. Actual people do.
3/4 of people are borderline redpilled and have no problem taking things into their own hands when shit goes south.

See upper comment and 3rd. Don't believe everything Holla Forums says. Germans are raiding migrant centres daily now. Why don't you hear this? Becouse the MSM is actively against people.

They are just repressing shit. When it blows the cover it will blow a lot more than it would usually. See Weimar Germany

Its not going to be fun, m80, keep that in mind.

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN

is saying the things i should, say, but ive had a few pints. not in the best arguing mocde.

so says you. if you are prepared for a fight, there is nothing more exhilarating than the adrenaline flowing through your body making you feel invincible. and thats just my experience after fist fights, never mind fire fights where you have the chance to kill people you truly hate.

Whites need to remember what it is to be savage in defense of their women and children

We need to remember what is like to spill the blood of those who spill ours

We need to remind the world why we are the greatest children of mother Earth.

The majority won't make it, as I've stated previously.

However, at the numbers your talking, over the time frame you're talking, you would be a fool to suggest there will not be significant and comaprable efficient outflow from Africa towards alternative venues.

The presence of gibmedats is what drove the most ambitious to Europe.
The, by comparison, reduced presence of gibmedats in Africa is what drove them to seek gibmedats in Europe.
What happens when the condition in Africa becomes one of total absence of gibmedats?
Again, do you really think all these nogs are just going to lay down and die?
Certainly, some will, and some will linger to feed off that mess, but many many many nogs will have the agency, given those conditions, to go mobile.
And there's going to be one spot that is the primary destination of every bloodshot-eyed khat-chewing degenerate AIDS skellington in Africa.

I've been surprised by how weak its been thus far, but mayhaps it'll surprise me.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh… The World Wars really fucked up Europe bro, at the genetic fucking level.
2000, 10000, 100000 years of evolutionary selective factors can be wiped away comparatively quickly in a single event that alters the genepool's content, and that's exactly what the World Wars did.

I'm sure there's more still coming in over the border too m80.
Whether the media reports on it or not, that's another matter entirely.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… I'd say they're a significant portion, perhaps more than half in many locales.

The evidence I've seen seems to contradict your statements.

… I'm more inclined to believe Holla Forums - and my own observations - on this one than you fella.
Feel free to provide some evidence to support your case though.

Perhaps.
Quite frankly, I think you're giving too much credit, and assuming that I'm giving them too little credit.

I'm well aware there is a resistance effort to this shit, I simply haven't seen evidence to convince me its representative of a particularly large segment of the population.

Yep.

The fight doesn't last forever, and its not the fight I'm talking about.

The fighting might actually be a little fun.
Seeing your friends all fucked up and/or dying?
Seeing family hurt or dying?
Seeing things you care about destroyed?
Having to do things that don't make you 'feel invincible', but rather, make you feel hollow - but doing them anyway because you have to in order to win, in order to survive?
Those won't be fun.

See above.

Every soldier, since the time of the fucking Romans, who has seen a significant share of combat and had the intellect to lead men effectively, has seen that war is brutal, nasty business.

If you give a shit about your men, your family, your people, if you view your enemy - men, women and children - as any sort of being whose plight you might give a shit about even in a singular instance, if the stink of rotting flesh and death that lasts with you for weeks or months or years isn't an appealing prospect, well, that's just scratching the surface in terms of the things liable to turn you off about the reality of warfare in your own lands against a hostile and vicious enemy.

This ain't Call of Duty, and its not fucking Roman Legion Runtime either, its going to be nasty business, and by the end, you'll likely end up wondering why you were ever wishing for it in the first place.

Honestly we need to implement an extreme eugenics program because all they are doing is taking our foreign aid and rather than constructing infrastructure or trying to lift themselves out of poverty they just burn the resources on having more kids. I have no fucking clue how we are going to deal with 4-5 billion Africans. As it stands now the majority of them say around 85% are so low IQ that if they were to come to any western country they would be eligible for disabilities due to retardation.

it's a feedback loop. western countries keep sending gibs which inflate the nignog population which in turn will require more gibs and on and on it goes. the west will run out of money sooner than later and will pull out, resulting in a complete collapse.

we're talking about nignogs, so yes.

they might try, but without (((funding))) and with the collapse of leftist governments in the EU (more like the collapse of the EU itself) they won't find entry.

I predict utter fucking mayhem until at one point, China steps in and colonizes them, as they've already started doing.

Broken men, Broken families

Violence MUST happen to prevent a even greater violence.

Neither do I.

I might add that africa had a population of around 100 millions a century ago. Now they're at 1.1 BILLIONS so 11 times as much as normal.

4 billions would be about 40 times as much as normal, 5 billions 50 times.

This is completely unsustainable.

jesus christ, what are you doing? spreading defeatism? ive never been in war, but still, you say "war is nasty etc" but you really think we can solve things with (((they))) using words? no, we tried that and failed so war is the only solution

so stop scaring people and instead help them overcome their fears, give them advice how to survive in a war. your probably just a shill here to make people scared so why am i even giving you advice what to do lel

Guys.
Has anyone here an actual deeper knowledge about african geography, which countries are stable without gibs, which can feed themselves due to chinese investments and which have surplus populations that are too large to be accepted by their neighboors?

At the moment im under the impression that yoz guys pretend the whole of africa is like Mali and Zimbabwe which it is not.

Faggot please. He isn't the one on here LARPING.

Demographic replacement is the trendy genocide. Throughout history, the meeting between two populations have always culminated in the subjugation of one population, or the successful repelling of the invading population, leading to both populations staying away from each other and growing separately, at least momentarily. This basically sums up the entire human history. It is only in the 21st century that demographic replacement aka "softcore war" has become viable due to all kinds of politicking now becoming legitimate means of power grabbing. This is why immigration is considered the most important political subject by people like Ann Coulter etc, because it leads to demographic replacement.

Africa and its population boom can easily be weaponized in this way - first create a conflict in their lands so they have a (((humanitarian))) excuse to go to Europe where they are called refugees, then they become immigrants, then they want more rights because muh imperialism, suddenly they breed with white wimminz and the next thing you know the continent is all the color of pee pee poo poo.

Either way the Brexit Vote is going to give us a clear picture on whether the Immigration issue is going to be solved Hopefully peacefully thru repatriation of people to their "Correct" homelands.

Why to their correct homelands? Why not just deport them to a failed state?

Yeah, unfortunately Holla Forums doesn't have any interest in combatting jewish influence apart from white people so you won't find much here.

lots of defeatism in this thread despite that we have historical examples of these types of scenarios

the refugee stream incoming at the moment is people with at least some liquid assets to pay smugglers passing through relative stable countries using their oil fueled transport infrastructure
do you see niggers crossing syria to try the balkan route, of course not they try relative friendly regions like morocco and algeria

in previous cases of actual civil war like scenarios, like rwanda, there was little refugee movement
why the violence was so high people simply don't make it very far
today a bunch of refugee move through your arab country the locals want to get rid of them maybe sell them some food for high mark up and sent them of to europe
but when civil wars engulf the region, food becomes a luxury product, transport infrastructure is destroyed or grinds to a halt and the locals will hate you as more competition to survival
hence why in rwanda large swaths of people were slaughter with machetes in their own towns
how far do you think refugee can flee on foot with only the supllies they carry on their back in mad max tier conditions, even if the west wanted to help people they do not have the requried force projection inland to garantuee safety for their own soldiers let alone civilians, once again as demonstrated in the past

also see pic related for the long term implications of niggers moving into europe, europe is already one of the most densely packed places in the world, dependent on food and energy imports
without oil and southamerican soybeans the european agricultural sector collapses
so purely from a resource standpoint these people would be moving from abundance to scarcity
when international trade grinds to a halt like it happened in the last monetary crisis (1929) there will be hunger and starvation on the european streets no matter what happens, can't print trade or physical production
the nignogs that are in europe aren't there for the pleasant living conditions or because they outcompete the natives or are being productive at any point
they simply survive because of the gibs, once money gets devalued, no more gibs, no more nignogs

really all the refugees and asorted immigrants in europe are all going to die, they are already hated and soon will be left with no gibs and no productive to afford them food and shelter, the coming decades are going to get bloody no matter what

This is why I love soldier and can't stand cops. The later joins up LOOKING for a fight and pussies out against low hanging fruit. The former actually does the dirty work and doesn't need a constant blowjob from the press.

why is canada even a country. looking at that map t would be common sense to annex them.

Learn to speak as a Politician, Even when online make it a habit.

Obviously i couldn't give two fucks about the the conditions that these fucking interlopers have to return to. Yet I'll happily tell normies that these "interlopers" poor people should return to their nations for cultural reasons and that we should help them *Cough* rebuild.

Instead of saying Borders say "boundaries"
Instead of saying Deportation say "repatriation" #happyface

Nah that's their power structure. Their power over time is their blood ritual and pedo shit. It's how they keep each other and their pet politicians in line.

It won't collapse. China will take it over and ethnically cleanse it though.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

It started off as a counter to US aggression. We saw them conquer state after state through war, and it became obvious they would come after us soon enough.

Kid, for the love of God, please take a grammer and spelling class.

Christian here.

We should let all the Christian Africans come to Europe and the US. They are our allies against Islam.

Deus Vult!

Fuck off.

Can you get me any of those soybeans that you're on.

europe's agricultural sector has good yields, but only because they use the most fertilizer and most mechanised agriculture of all
due to land limitations they have moved to value added products, for instances buying cheap south america cattle feed such as soybeans to raise cattle in europe and sell more expansive meat
the point i was trying to get accross is if you look at raw numbers europe produces at lot of food, but it isn't that good if you factor in primary versus secondary production

as to the second point, i said from a resources point of view: africa has most of its mineral resources: both industrial metals and minerals as well as micronutrients vital to agriculture intact in its soil
whereas for europe due to centuries of civilization and a small landmass they have little left
i of course never implied the average african alive today has abundance as the coon is too stupid to setup a decent infrastructure for resource extraction and processing, but it is still there in the soil

How many of these projections take into account the massive impact western aid is having on African populations? Ethiopia, for example, is perpetually starving but its population has tripled in half a century. There literally isn't enough arable land to support that kind of population there.

While most of Africa is fertile, unlike Ethiopia, the niggers are completely unable to use the land. Look at Rhodesia, the former breadbasket of the continent, now starving and completely dependant on foreign aid, because the negro is simply too stupid to cultivate land.

A lot of assumptions made from generalizations without looking at the real situation on the ground - European resource base is not so much depleted as it is mothballed as the heavy industries and resource extraction left the continent and went to cheaper places. Agriculture is indeed based on the value-added products but at the same time the raw capacity and ability to produce is untarnished can can be switched over relatively quickly - European agriculture ahas a lot of spare capacity that is currently underused due to the economic climate, as opposed to resource depletion.

So you mean they'll devolve into lawless gang violence with no centralized authority to protect them and where food, water, electricity, hospitals, plumbing are but a far away dream?

Oh wait…

When the economy collapses, and it will soon, a domino effect will follow. Probably a billion shitskins will die just from starvation. Many more will be killed by freshly awakened white man.

Fellow Christian here. You are absolutely correct, sir. African Christians are very redpilled, in fact, and are natural conservatives. They will come and work hard.and pay our pensions while removing kebab. Deus vult!

These are one of the worst Holla Forums shills I've seen in a while.

It is a realistic caricature.

Yeah and not all niggers, not all Muslims, not all women, not all faggots, etc. Holla Forumss bread and butter is working with general group tendencies despite individual exceptions to the rule. The rule with Christians is that they are cucked traitors, just like the rule with niggers is that they are stupid and violent. Pointing out some non-traitorous Christian or educated nigger doesn't change those rules.

manufacturing did indeed left due to price reasons and can be returned at will

however for mineral resources it was not mouthballing but rather decline ore grades
in mining you never really run out of metals, the concentration of usefull metal in random rock becomes so small that the energy to extract them becomes cost prohibitive
this is a trend noticed accros the developed world not just a generalization
europe developed industrial civilization first and depleted its own resources first, then america and now it moves to the second and third world
see link for some graphs and sources
marketoracle.co.uk/Article14756.html

Well said.

Once the central banks collapse and we return to the gold standard, prosperity will return and there will be a baby boom unlike any humanity has ever seen, and it will be almost entirely in white countries and Japan.

Birth rates go down for a reason. That reason is lack of economic growth.

Africa's birth rates will fall once they transition away from an agrarian/subsistence farming society to an industrial one.

You're an idiot. Gold standard is Jewish cancer.

Also,
You are even more of an idiot. Every other place that industrialized saw massive population increases, but with Africa it will somehow stabilize? Right. And we are talking about niggers here, not humans.

Yes, the Jews are gods, who created gold and made it perfect money. Instead you should use totally not Jewish paper money.

Other places didn't have access to medicine and inexpensive food prior to industrialization.

You really should learn to use your brain for five whole minutes before you make an assessment of someone else's intellect.

Thanks for outing yourself. Reported for intl spam.

Reported for intl/

Glad I'm in North America where no shitty African boats will ever reach. Europe better start coming up with a plan though.

maybe you mean prolific.

anyway they'll never get to that point.

once whites are too impoverished or niggerized to do anything about them they will simply die by the billions.

I don't think Europe can even hold another billion people. So there's no way they're going to Yurope, plus most Eurofag countries will either collapse or become poor under the strain, meaning it won't even be worth it.

In the long run, I think it'd be good for Whites, though, because nothing is more visceral then a true invasion of others.

Thank you christianity that you don't allow people in Africa to use anti-conception methods. God giveth, god will take it away. With starvation. Hope you're happy.

As a rightwing christian I tell ignorant leftist christians all the time that the best way to help Africans is to let them starve to death and let their populations stabilize, not keep feeding them and letting them shit out more niglets. Oh well, they'll see soon enough what they created.

I pray this is what happens. All the niggers die off to the point they won't even be thinking about heading over on boats to Europe for DUDE FREE SHIT

Keep telling yourself this garbage. It's all just an excuse to continue on as a cowardly conservative, waiting for outside events to do the work for you. Nothing is collapsing except the White population.

JUST CUT THE FUCKING AID AND LET THEM DIE

God dammit. Niggers are the most worthless race on this planet and we're subsidising their growth. Fuck all the moralist pieces of shit Liberals. Let them all die. We don't need any more goddamn niggers on this planet. We need more whites.

I am just cannot imaging what the fuck will happen if this shit will grow so enormously

They can't even keep farm irrigation pumps or tractors running.
They would have to have major (((outside help))).

western economy will collapse
we will be literally incapable of feeding them any more.
feedback effect will cause the population to crash. hard.
we'll be too busy trying to not starve our selves to stop it.

Tell me mister economic savant, how exactly is the world economy doing right now?

You misunderstand Chinese history (and European history, for that matter).

While it is true that the central government has generally sought to keep the ethnicities at home happy, that is precisely why trouble within China will encourage Chinese colonization abroad. The general trend through Chinese history has been the a strong central Empire DISCOURAGING expansion and colonization. While there are the "adventurer" Emperors like Wu of Han or Taizong of Tang here and there, these Emperors were always opposed by their bureacracies, who always preferred the safe route of exploiting what they already have even more instead of attempting the risky route of trying to capture more abroad. Ming and Qing expressly forbade its people from leaving the Empire to settle abroad. Traditionally, Chinese expansion has been through the establishment of colonies by malcontents trying to escape central authority, who were then later conquered by a central authority trying to regain control of wayward citizens.

European colonization was largely driven by these same factors: malcontents leaving home to set up little pirate-empires abroad, which were then reconquered by the homeland. Private groups like the East India Company were the ones who pushed influence into new regions, which were eventually subsumed when the central government asserted itself.

Internal collapse in China will drive accelerated colonialism, and then when China recovers and rebuilds, it will seek to reassert its authority over its now expanded Chinese cultural sphere.

I think about this quite often. I think that eventually, the population of Africa will continuously grow until they run out of food. Then what the fuck are they supposed to do? Basically, the population growth will "resolve itself based on its own momentum".

This is why christfags are definite goners on the day of the rope.

4 million whites are feeding a black population more than 10 times their number, and it's growing all the time.

Unfortunately, there is no end to the ability and willingness of whites to work more efficiently and support an almost infinitely increasing number of black people.

Even massive civil unrest doesn't immediately cut food distribution. You will be looking at total collapse at every level before whites will no longer be able or willing to continue to support the black population, and by that point the black population will outnumber the white 20:1 or so.

Correction

When it happens Europe is going to need a fucking no man's land border with autoturrets.

So long as bolshevism continues to control the west, African population will keep increasing, which is destroying ecologically marginal agricultural land, keeping the population further and further above the carrying capacity, and creating more invaders for the destruction of the west.

I foresee Western countries withdrawing aid; breakdown into Congo-style war and tribalism; depending on how things resolve in our own Western political crisis, that could mean long-term darkness in Africa, or it could mean re-colonization, or it could mean small groups of Westerners carving out autonomous states.

the kikes are on the way if you go along the coast of the Med.

I won't even mind if Chinese take over, as long as they bring whites and Japs along for the ride

hmm, I wonder what will happen to all that extra nigger population.

good luck ebola chan

bro, do you even econ?

fuckin 7 year cycles man

Mostly due to an increase in rape though.
Not that I'm complaining. I'd love to see the entire continent to get loved.

Nothing will happen.
As the west falls into decline we'll stop sending them aid and they'll all starve and die.

The Chinese bring in their own workers.
They will pull a Tibet on Africa.

you mean it's not collapsed already?

He's really not. He's still eating enough. He still gets his TV shows and his beer. He's working harder and the future looks bleaker, but it's all bearable and comfortable, even if it's slowly getting less so. If he's unlucky he'll be mugged or dead in a Muslim attack, or his daughter or sister will come back raped, but he'll just attribute it to the one in a million chance of that happening, a fluke. Crime might be getting higher, and there might be areas of his city he can't go anymore, but none of that's conscious, and as long as its out of sight it's out of mind.

When the common Joe is scrambling for food, then he'll be suffering. When he can't let his wife or daughter out of the house because of patrolling rape mobs, then he'll be suffering. When he'll be lucky for a book, let alone any form of electronics, then he'll be suffering. When the Muslims are at his door every night telling him to convert, and every week the Muslim enclaves come one street closer; when he has to walk through the enclaves and pay some of his precious money as a tax to the local Muslim tribal leader, then he'll be suffering. When the police not only ignore his complaints but actively help the Muslims to rape his daughter in his own house because they're Muslims themselves and it's his daughter's "duty" to service them, then he'll be suffering. When his wife has been taken to a crackden harem of a chief and according to the officials she's there of her own volition, then he'll be suffering. When he has to carry a knife he fashioned from an industrial nail he looted from an abandoned construction site for his many dangerous daily encounters, then he'll be suffering. When he can't look safely over his shoulder or make eye contact on the street for fear of being mobbed, then he'll be suffering.

The ordinary Joe isn't suffering. He's chafing and he's getting irritable, but things are still "bearable." That is why he doesn't act, might not even vote nationalist.

Luckily, if history is any indication he'll revolt long before he gets to the point I described.

The Chinese will act. They aren't as cucked as the US is today and the have an itch to swing an imperial dick around.

We should have held onto the idea of the white man's burden.

Horrifying,

No, we should have had the idea of "Whites first, fuck the rest," and genocided the Africans, taking the land for ourselves. Then the US would be just as white as Europe (though currently being invaded just the same) and we'd have a bunch of African colonialist nations a la Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, etc..

wake me up when shemitah ends