Why Fags Will Always Hate The West

In light of all the disgusting attempts to reach out to homos, I found this piece an enlightening light in the tunnel about how it is pointless AND humiliating for us.

archive.is/uZEQn

For a conservative, seeing hijab-wearing Salafists, rainbow waving fags, Israeli flag waving Jews, and a violent black thug side by side at an anti-racist (anti-white) rally hosted by Britain’s “Hope, Not Hate” is a puzzling and easily “wedged” coalition. Yet it is winning. The reason is that while these groups all despise one another, they all depend on positive press and big Jewish dollars that finance their Non-Governmental Organizations at the top levels, where the only strings attached are that they reduce internal contradictions to the furthest possible extent to win concessions in their fight against native or neurotypical majorities. The concept is, as stated before, “intersectionality”, where diverse groups with different interests band together to achieve a result–a concept developed and put into practice in Chicago by the Jew Saul Alinsky.

To demonstrate my point, a recent interview with a CAIR spokesman–America’s prime “kosher” Islam advocacy group–should be referred to. In the interview with Yahoo News, CAIR representative Dean Obeidallah emphasizes, more than anything, that homosexuals and Muslims share only one thing in common: they are the “Other”. And they will always lie and cover for one another for the sake of maintaining this (logically) fragile alliance to wield power.

His use of the term the “Other” exposes him, despite his stated Islamic faith, as a person who has been trained in Jewish activist concepts at some point. The concept of the “Other” originates with the Jew Claude Levi-Strauss’ anthropological championing of the pseudo-science of “structuralism” (Structural Anthropology, 1958) , where majorities perceive unusual or intrusive (my addition) minorities of people with hostility. Of course, in his work, he generally doesn’t ever go into the possibility that outside minorities may cause problems warranting the skepticism or retaliation, but never the less, this type of thinking is what provided the underpinnings for minority communities (including made up ones like the “LGBT”) being granted special privileges and disproportionate access to political power.

And for this reason, any attempt to pray homosexuals away from the anti-white bloc is completely in vain, while at the same time undermines our own standing as the sole opposition to the unity of Capital and social-Marxism, and its inane cosmopolitanism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N0s6O
archive.is/areUk
newcriterion.com/articles.cfm/Lessons-from-Juvenal-1755
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

image related

Why would anyone want to "reach out to homos"? Faggots are filthy and disgusting people and a menace to the public health.

REEEEEE CHRISTCUCKS GET OUT

Is… is that gavin McInnes and milo kissing?

This is the biggest problem with our movement and why I fear we will never be successful - division and being conquered.
Christians hate atheists and pagans yet christians make a large portion of the right (the proper one).
We also bicker on the most meaningless stuff; are jews who hate other jews good for us? Is Milo useful or should we ignore him and rejoice when his twitter gets banned?
Thus, while leftists are 1 (one) single body, we are 10 different small ones, insignificant in society while (and due to being) fractured.

Someone should tell this cuckservative

archive.is/N0s6O

But he says "My heart has changed."

Correct. They only have one thing in common. Hatred for normal white people.

Don't you know hating Jews is what they want you to do!

OC 4 U

ty
Dubs Checked

I love the west.

The Roman's founded this civilization and we're butt fucking faggots

Rome fell for a reason Ludvig.

There are some angry faggots.
Granted
But my god is this faggot angry

archive.is/areUk

Except you're deluded. Faggots love the west, it puts the spotlight on them, everything revolves around them.

You're conceptualizing a west that doesn't exist anymore. The west is just liberal now.

Well, based on the theory of intersectionality, we shouldn't fight each other, because though we hate each other, we all still are the "other" relative to this leftist coalition of jews, fags, nigs, etc.

I often worry to many people here just come to have hate boners. Like they don't really give a shit about building strong, functional communitiies and nations, they just want hate shit and hating those who will fight with you is as good as fighting those actually out to end you.

Excellent thread.

Non pozed right wing pagans and athiests are fringe groups
Allying with Orthodox Christians and Shiia Muslims from across the sea would be more fruitful.

no they weren't dude. have you read any roman literature? they despised the greeks for being faggots. juvenile complained bitterly about greek fags and their faggot fifth column of support in his satires.

rome started being faggy after the imperial period

newcriterion.com/articles.cfm/Lessons-from-Juvenal-1755

learn history fag.

A man who bases his whole identity around his fetisch, is first of all not a man and second of all not to be trusted no matter what his opinions is.

Basically, if push comes to shove, he will defend his "right" to buttfuck instead of doing what's best for a normal society and stop doing that shit. And that's why we shouldn't look up to these fuckers, we shouldn't give their opinions weight and we should be weary about their attempts at subverting the nationalists-movements.

Why? Because right now, some fuckers are making the exact same mistake as all conservatives has done in the past century, by compromising their position. WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT!

In the end, some of these guys that want to achieve some sort of noteriety on the internet, is criticizing low-hanging fruits. Anyone can critcise and make the SJW's or feminists stupid. Most who do critcize these groups aren't even nationalists.

he said we are faggots not the romans were faggots

that's an important point that's also applicable to non-whites. we can't ever view a non-white within our nation as a right-wing/nationalist ally. The moment we try to ally with them they will demand their "right" to be American too or stay in our nation. They will feel entitled to the new nationalist nation we seek to create, and in the process, we will be led astray from our racial nationalist ideals. They will try to promote race-blind civic nationalism, which is a complete joke and will fail every time.

The difference between non-whites and fags is that the presence of non-whites isn't directly indicative of the decline of whites, whereas the presence of white fags is directly indicative of the decline of whites Further more, non-whites don't spread horrible disgusting diseases at like 1000x the rate of normal people, not even blacks are that bad (and they are really bad.) Also non-whites may or may not be decent people, whereas fags are always indecent people abusers of themselves and anyone they have power over (like white children.) 14/88 has more to fear from white faggotry than from the existence of other races.

Here comes the shill I mentioned!

I'm sorry but you have no political or social worth.You already admitted that.
The only thing pagans and athiest libertarians do is subverting the right.
We're not compatible.
Christians have more in common with the orthodox and shiia than atheists and pagans.

Yes, it's two faggot jews kissing.

gavin is a straight white male

Not to defend fags, but black gays are the overwhelming majority of HIV+ and other STDs. Also, non-whites exist in far greater numbers and continuously multiplying while gays do not. In addition, non-whites kill, rape and steal from whites.

I don't believe homosexuality is healthy and shouldn't be encouraged or normalized, but to believe that fags are bigger problem than non-whites is ridiculous.

Not if he is kissing another man.

Reminder:
Behind every bashing of Christianity you'll find a fagservative cocksucking sex pervert. Every single time.

False, he can be a Satanist pedophile Cartoon fan like me, though I am pretty faggy, i dont like men, in fact, I think this men need to be punished for playing that horrendous garbage Jesus Invented named: Soccer.

I think he's alluding to Trump's attempt to pander to fags