#DisneyGatorAttack & BLM

Hail Krokodil
Looks like liberals now made alligators white George Zimmerman style. Looks like Krokodil Meme magic is working.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6270011.html
cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/
archive.is/wInjm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They also thought the kid that got in the gorilla exhibit had white parents until that turned out to be false.

They just want to blame white people for everything.

The left has become a complete cartoon caricature of itself. Not even the religious fundamentalists are this insane and laughable.

we live in a world that calls alligators racists.

"White people used to throw black babies to alligators!"

If true… Why did we stop?

Based gators

Based Gator.

What, so you're allowed twitter?

I'm shadow-banned. No explanation, and no reason. Banned, yes. No communication, nothing. Just banned.

It is quite simple. When you are right about something you are banned from speaking.

Twitter is merely a house of lies.

In Egypt.

But everyone thought the kid was white and did this

was the kid black?
I can only find one pic of the kid and he look pretty white to me

Already people are trying to whitewash the whole thing.

Nice double dubs, btw.

But… we… wuz

I have no fucking idea how anyone could turn this and the Gorilla incident into a racial issue. Is the government running some kind of psyop?

BLM likes to makes everything about them.

We need to meme this gator! And what is it with black kids getting eatn at zoos latey? #gatorlivesmatter

What Disney movie did you see that "Fact" in?

Friendly reminder that The alligator family been ripping & tearing degenerates for years.
8ch.net/pol/res/6270011.html

I say we take over this MEME. Hail Krokodil!

Someone made a post not too long ago about how it's in the genes of black people to be afraid of crocodiles, I think it was in the WEBM thread.

Good Luck Gena Krokodil

Everything is a psyop. Reality doesn't exist anymore.

Looks white to me as well.

Nigger, we have a media upload function here. Use it.

Holy shit that guy's voice is annoying as fuck.

D'Oh!

great timing.

We Need a Officel Krokodil salute in the style of the Hail Hydra salute

I love these silly niggers

see

Mother Nature getting even for dead gorilla.

But you know, since Twitter shadow bans people etc, this means that they are culpable for any violence negotiated there.

Someone best remind these Jungle Bunnies a nigger let their kid hop into a gorilla pit mistaking the fucking thing for their grandpa or some shit.

Is this some new trend where black people release their children into zoos? If not can we make it one?

How is this even a news story?

Like 3 kids got killed by alligators last year alone

anyway…

Bearer of bad news. As a frequenter of both was just over at halfchan and their Holla Forums is getting fucked by new sjw janitors and non-stop shilling

expect many refugees, just thought i'd give you warning before the whole faggot brigade shows up

only a matter of time before the shills make it here too

I'm pretty sure it is only news because it happened on a Disney resort

They're already here. I can sense it.

Because an Animal ate a kid at Disney World

didn't they put almost 1 mil towards the search?

if this family still gets a settlement…

I certainly fucking hope not.

theres wishful thinking and then theres delusion..

The bastard didn't even eat it.

comments are bretty gud

what the fuck happened to the thumbnail kek

Why is this meme-generation going on? Here, I mean. Why here? Since when was pol meme-maker central? You people are ridiculously illiterate and have no fundamentals to your strategy for "creation."

You make nothing but duds unless you operate on principals.

So I guessed the kid must have smiled at the crocodile….

L.B.J. was a-flyin' one morn'
Over south Louisiana…feeling forlorn
When he looks down below, and what does he see?
Two cajuns pullin' a nigger on ski's!

So he lands, and says, "Thanks for helping your black brother!"
And them two cajuns just looked at each other
And said, "He might be smart, but I'll tell you something…"
"He don't know a thing about alligator huntin'!"

O-wop-bop-bam-bam
Who likes a nigger?
o-wop-bop-bam-bam (CHORUS)
Who likes a nigger?
o-wop-bop-bam-bam
Who likes a nigger?
And the hatin', everybody, is a-gettin' much bigger

Rich man travelin' down thru the South
Stopped in Mississippi to get a tooth pulled out
When he paid the doctor the charges due
He said "My nigger chauffer's got a bad tooth, too"

"Well, I'll pull it…", said the doc, "but you'd better not holler!
Cause I'll have to charge you $200.00
Cause here in Mississippi he can't open his mouth
We'll have to go thru his bottom, to get the thing out!"

There ain't much difference 'tween a nigger and a donkey
'Bout as much between an ape and a monkey
Ones a little bigger, but you gotta agree
There's not very much more that you can see.

But a mule earns his livin' by the sweat of his neck
While a nigger sits down and draws a gov't check
The nigger should be smarter, as a general rule
But in a spelling contest, I'd pick the mule!

It didn't even eat the kid. He's just dead.

Mighty gena Krokodil is showing us the way by exposing how Retarted black people are on Twitter. Hail Krokodil

I was more scared of the giant fucking spiders last time I went to Florida.

Thanks. I didn't find the pic I wanted either. There is another photo of him and his white mom. At least this closeup ends the counter argument of his dad possibly being brown or black.

It's an alligator. You must use NATIVE AMERICAN MEMES.

One more reason why Florida needs to be destroyed.

who needs guns when you have a good set of teeth?
#BanAssultMolars

Looks like the kid has fetal alcohol syndrome.

> cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/
> archive.is/wInjm

Y'all got played, it was a white kid.

Sorry, he had negro genes.

The Alligator and The Hunter
A Choctaw Legend

There once was a man who had very bad luck when he hunted. Although the other hunters in his village were always able to bring home deer, this man never succeeded.

He was the strongest of the men in the village and he knew the forest well, but his luck was never good. Each time he came close to the deer, something bad would happen.

A jay would call from the trees and the deer would take flight. He would step on dry leaves and the deer would run before he could shoot. His arrow would glance off a twig and miss the deer. It seemed there was no end to his troubles.

Finally the man decided he would go deep into the swamps where there were many deer. He would continue hunting until he either succeeded or lost his own life. The man hunted for three days without success.

At noon on the fourth day, he came to a place in the swamp where there had once been a deep pool. The late summer had been a very dry one, however, and now there was only hot sand where once there had been water. There, resting on the sand, was a huge alligator. It had been without water for many days. It was so dry and weak that it was almost dead. Although the hunter's own luck had been bad, he saw that this alligator's luck was even worse.

"My brother," said the man, "I pity you."

Then the alligator spoke. Its voice was so weak that the man could barely hear it. "Is there water nearby ?" said the alligator.

"Yes," said the man. "There is a deep pool of clear cool water not far from here. It is just beyond that small stand of trees to the west. There the springs never dry up and the water always runs. If you go to that place, you will survive."

"I cannot travel there by myself," said the alligator. "I am too weak. Come close so I can talk to you. I will not harm your. Help me and I will also help you."

The hunter was afraid of the great alligator, but he came a bit closer. As soon as he was close, the alligator spoke again. "I know that you are a hunter but the deer always escape from you. If you help me, I will make you a great hunter. I will give you the power to kill many deer."

This sounded good to the hunter, but he still feared the alligator's great jaws. "My brother," the man said, "I believe that you will help me, but you are still an alligator. I will carry you to that place, but you must allow me to bind your legs and bind your jaws so that you can do me no harm."

Immediately the alligator rolled over to its back and held up its legs. "Do as you wish," the alligator said. The man bound the alligator's jaws firmly with his sash. He made a bark strap and bound the alligator's legs together.

Then, with his great strength, he lifted the big alligator to his shoulders and carried it to the deep cool water where the springs never dried. He placed the alligator on its back close to the water and he untied its feet. He untied the alligator's jaws, but still held those jaws together with one hand. Then he jumped back quickly.

The alligator rolled into the pool and dove underwater. It stayed under a long time and then came up. Three more times the alligator dove, staying down longer each time. At last it came to the surface and floated there, looking up at the hunter who was seated high on the bank.

"You have done as you said you would," said the alligator. "You have saved me. Now I shall help you, also. Listen closely to me now and you will become a great hunter. Go now into the woods with your bow and arrows. Soon you will meet a small doe. That doe has not yet grown large enough to have young ones. Do not kill that deer. Only greet it and then continue on and your power as a hunter will increase."

The alligator continued, "Soon after that you will meet a large doe. That doe has fawns and will continue to have young ones each year. Do not kill that deer. Greet it and continue on and you will be an even greater hunter."

Then he said, "Next you will meet a small buck. That buck will father many young ones. Do not kill it. Greet it and continue on and your power as a hunter will become greater still."

The alligator then said, "At last you will meet an old buck, larger than any of the others. Its time on Earth has been useful. Now it is ready to give itself to you. Go close to that deer and shoot it. Then greet it and thank it for giving itself to you. Do this and you will be the greatest of hunters."

The hunter did as the alligator said. He went into the forest and met the deer, killing only the old buck. He became the greatest of the hunters in his village.

He told this story to his people. Many of them understood the alligator's wisdom and hunted in that way. That is why the Choctaws became great hunters of the deer. As long as they remembered to follow the alligator's teachings, they were never hungry.

it looks fuck all like fetal alcohol syndrome you prat

WE LOVE YOU KROKODIL-CHAN

Looks pretty rad compared to your gif tbh

fuck off weeb

Praise Sobek. Old gods get stronger with those fine digits.

Sounds like that gook crocodile had himself a tasty nigger snack

Yum yum yum chomp chump chomp

Nigga bones crunchin

Nigga hair knottin up

That's one tasty nigger, crocodile!

Yum!

That's some prima cultura nigra you dropped in my pond… can I get an "AMEN!"

go gatas

PRAISE SOBEK, DEVOURER OF THE WICKED

Not the worst thing that can happen at Disney World.

Wait… So the gator kid was black as well?

That was my initial assumption, but then I heard his dad was there when it happened and that made me think he couldn't be black.

oh shit the gator at a nigger? I suddenly stopped caring, I went to the grand floridian as a kid and I imagined the kid being some general middle american suburban white kid and I got pretty sad, but since it is some coonlet I stopped caring, especially when niggers made it about race

I hope black people, seeing all the attention this brings, start regularly throwing their children to animals and crying white.

These? They're in Louisiana too.

There was an article on Holla Forums a few years ago about how elephants were racist against niggers because they recognized whites as being kind and niggers as the poachers they were.

Nature happened and people are upset. The fuck is wrong with humans?

They're disconnected from nature. Liberal-Marxism has uprooted everything.

baby Matt Damon ;_;

See

Read the thread buddy

FWIW, Gators and Crocs like to kill and stuff their quarry in dens to rot. Makes it easier to digest.

This is propaganda aimed at our userbase, most of the black/anti-white twitter accounts blaming white people for the jungle japes are fake.

OK, so that's two recent events where a kid got attacked by a zoo animal, large crowds of SJWs immediately started screaming how much they want white people to die, and then the kid ended up being the opposite race people thought he was.
Zoos = Jews?

A fair point. Just like jews.

This is hysterical. I knew it.. I knew it couldn't be a white family letting their kid play in the alligator infested waters of Florida… At fucking night…

Hail krokodil

The animal kingdom takes it's revenge for the Gorilla.

That is the product of miscegenation. And judging by the eye spacing either alcohol in utero or horrible genetics.

God I hate these niggers.

People think they can change human nature by crying about it. Makes sense that they would move onto animals eventually.

Krokodil theme?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MOUNT A GUN ON A FUCKING ELEPHANT
ELEPHANTS HAVE INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE EARS AND THEY'LL BE TERRIFIED AND PROBABLY GO DEAF IN SECONDS
ELEPHANTS ARE SOME OF THE MOST "HUMAN" ANIMALS THAT EXIST, WITH AMAZING MEMORIES AND CREATIVE ABILITIES
ELEPHANTS CAN PAINT AND THEY ARE VERY SOCIAL ANIMALS
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN ELEPHANT
WHY
THIS BOTHERS ME
ARE NIGGERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
I AM BEYOND MAD
MY DEAR GOD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can appreciate this autism, but killing elephants is the white man's privilege fam.

Hitler wouldn't approve.
>>>/oven/