Nigger Blast?

Why does America have a problem with negroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1994-2013.xls
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
priceonomics.com/why-is-interracial-marriage-on-the-rise/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/12/rape-is-black-peoples-pastime-says-white-south-african-judge-in-facebook-rant/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/09/risk-of-sex-offending-linked-to-genetic-factors-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two things about this image:

1. a lack of shitskins
2. a lack of crime/degradation/degeneration

niggers destroy because their IQ is shit.

Because they didn't castrate the slaves when they were bought.

We don't. We have a racist cumskins problem. But they are just a noisy minority.

when was the last time you saw whites rioting, looting and assassinating the police?

niggers are garbage, again, because of a low IQ.

Not sure what this reaction image was meant to convey

Cumskin please. Even with the higher crime rates and lower IQs on average, most black people are just normal people. They don't commit crime, they have normalfag lives, jobs and families. And most black people aren't very pleased with BLM or protests. If I judged cumskins on the whole by the SJWs that like to protest over nothing and shit up the streets or who randomly blasted people for no good reason I could inaccurately generalize, too.

what does this have to do with the gay community?

you're contradicting yourself.

how can most blacks be normal people when

and yet

please think before you post.

Cumskins are the global minority. Also, blacks committing the most violent crimes is not the same thing as most blacks commit violent crimes.

I"m sorry that intentionally ridiculous slurs trigger your white fragility. Do you have a better one? "Cracker" is lame tbh.

what does this have to do with the discussion, user?

who said it was?

so tell me again how the majority of black people are normal, because according to these numbers, the majority of black people are not. else how do you account for them committing the majority of violent crimes? are you trying to claim only a minority of their minority are doing ALL of these crimes? please claim this… :)

Because they imported negroes, it's pretty simple but Europe still doesn't understand it.

America isn't happy. (^~^)

What's your barometer for measuring how a group of people are normal?

bump for answers

They were supposed to be sent back to Africa but the upper class thought it would be funny to cuck poor Whites with niggers so they killed Lincoln and let the freed slaves stay.

Which is why they should have been castrated. They could always go get more slaves when the eunuchs died

Niggers exist. That's the problem.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Sure thing. US population as of 2013 was 316,128,839 with a violent crimes tallied at 1,163,146, and the black population tallied at 40,250,061. So assuming there were absolutely no repeat offenders and blacks committed 100% of these crimes that means 2.889% of the black population did all this. Might as well round up to 3% since I'm already being generous.

So yes, 3% is most definitely a small sliver of the black population. The other 90%+ are boring normalfags, or at least not violent criminals.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1994-2013.xls
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
Rebutt these stats for real, if you can.

When you selectively breed slaves for cotton picking skills and dole out whippings for teaching other slaves to read, it's no surprise how future generations descended from those slaves end up.

well, they racemixed by force to try and improve the imported nigger with whiteyness and created the post-modern nigger, a worst of all worlds by any measure.

It's not really the problem but a ssymptom. "More black people embody fear" is why they have the highest crime rate. Go from there and reevaluate.

why were there zero white on black rapes for four years user? you're excusing niggers by trying to claim "oh its only a minority that are bad!" however, you cant make the same claim about whites - when we go four years without raping a single nigger bitch. where is our "bad minority?" ALL blacks are bad because race is also a culture. Nigger culture is violence, riots, rapes, drugs and etc. Its in their music, its in their tv shows, it IS their culture. Even if 3% of the 13% of niggers are violent, the other 10% are promoting violent nigger culture.

your reasoning would please sir reginald. are you an adept of his particular pill?

You didn't do any reasoning, user.
If I irritated you, I won't do it again so don't worry, there's no need to get irritated.

If the culture is so damn toxic why does

you're not even the same user. user and I are having an adult discussion about race and culture, meanwhile you're shitposting reddit memes. let adults talk.

If I concede that only 3% of nigger population is violent, then this STILL means only 3% of a minority are responsible for the MAJORITY of ALL violent crimes. There must be an explanation for this, seeing as you cant make the same claim about whites or even beaners. So what is making niggers so violent and criminal? I claim its their culture. Do you disagree or are you just going to post maymays?

Please let the adult talk.

Practice caring about people who irritate you. You aren't spreading peace or wisdom yelling at people who don't understand an issue or pproblem. Can you not swing the pedumlum the other way? You both embody the same negativity arguing statistics which are illusory by nature. Statistics are instruments of control, which by *it's* very nature is a reason problems are created– people fear being controlled or losing control. Do you recognize the polarizing cycle of madness?

Which user do you think I am and am not? You are talking to at least two as far as I can tell. I could give a lot of reasons as to why, but I don't think you "adults" would be open to the ideas. Even so, violent crimes have been going down steadily for many, many years. I'm not sure why 97% of blacks not committing violent crimes is a bad thing, with other groups having even lower rates and violent crime trending steadily down on the whole as well. These are all good things, no?

whats your explanation for this if not culture?

Live with them and you'll understand.

The problem isn't with them necessarily, but with forced, federated integration.

Who says I don't care? I wasn't yelling at all. Niggers actually do piss me off a lot of the time, but most are relatively harmless, albeit annoying.

Good behavior? Racism? (Black girls are considered unattractive) Low T in the white race, maybe? I'm just happy to have less rapes, honestly.

let me know when you're wanting to get back to a serous discussion on these issues. when you can give a legit explanation detailing why in 2003 there were

and yet

let me know.

Statistics are a culmination of was whichis not is. What is, is now, which isn't even then. Then & now are never going to be the ssame cause then
doesn't exist and this is all there is.

Obviously, we're falling down on the job. We need to start raping black bitches, and we've got a lot of catching up to do.

I already gave you one. Black girls are often seen as unattractive. I mean Bill Cosby used to go on and on about getting the black community to clean up it's act, stop buying into violence and drug glorifying culture, etc. Vut it turns out he was drugging and raping the shit out of lots of women. I'm sure that aspect of black culture does affect people and steer them wrong, but there are lots of black people that push back hard against it. Invisible normalfags that just live their lives, that 90% of the middle and working class sprinkled all over.

interracial marriage, especially between white and blacks, is and has been on the steady rise.

priceonomics.com/why-is-interracial-marriage-on-the-rise/

so that explanation is garbage. what else?

Is that Saratoga, NY?

Is that Saratoga, NY?

Black girls might've been seen as commonly unattractive but are black girls seen as commonly unattractive? What changed between then & now? Now is all there is.

not sure sorry user

yeah

I love you all– please take care of yourselves then others, so others can help you take care of yourselves.

Such enrichment. Much diversity.

There is a lot of data in there, but whites were still the least likely, or had the least increase in interracial marriage. However if white women make up the majority of women, and blacks commit the majority of violent crimes, it would make sense that white women were raped more by black criminals.

Do you have a source for the 2003 20,000 rapes star? Did whites rape other whites or other races that year? And if so, what were those numbers?

see

AND YET… niggers choose to rape white bitches whether theyre in America or Europe or even Africa.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/12/rape-is-black-peoples-pastime-says-white-south-african-judge-in-facebook-rant/

in fact, Africa has the highest percent of rapes in the entire world, with whites being a hugely disproportionate part of that percentage.

so that explanation is also garbage. what else you got, because im claiming it's their culture and genetics.

theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/09/risk-of-sex-offending-linked-to-genetic-factors-study-finds

so what else you got?

see

AND YET… niggers choose to rape white bitches whether theyre in America or Europe or even Africa.

in fact, Africa has the highest percent of rapes in the entire world, with whites being a hugely disproportionate part of that percentage.

so that explanation is also garbage. what else you got, because im claiming it's their culture and genetics.

so what else you got?

saved

NIGGER== ==LEAVE

i fucked up

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

White women & black males embody more fear than white males & black females; Black people hold more fear than white people collectively. Black people are being given less thinigs to fear making crime go down. People are being given less to fear making crime go down. Those who fear this change will act out of fear to control. Control is illusory because fear is illusory. Fear can not exist in reality only then & later. Don't fear losing control, you don't have it because you can't control what is only be apart of it.

What is your barometer for normal? In relation to was or is?? In relation to which was in particular???

Holy shit, it's the time cube guy

Still trying to force that meame. Reminds me of a preschooler calling someone a poopface, then the poopface kid comes back with " oh yeah you're a poophead.

A preschooler? Did you mean then or now? Did you recollect one from your childhood or one from is? Which one in particular?

I really like this thread you guys! Thanks for your dialogue and attention; You didn't have to speak to me yet you did. Thanks for your experience.

hi ctr. did you get banned from pol and still trying to meet your quota

I push back against censorship. The fact that both Jim and Batman were so insanely triggered by the word masked me want to say it just because. Funny how people who object to nigger or faget get told to toughen up or GTFO, but cumskin manages to get under cumskins skin so effectively I can here your teeth gritting through my monitor :^)

I have niglets to feed and only a week and a half left to rake in the shillbux.

Like pottery

Nigger please, you just threw a bunch of different words at him until one stuck. And for the record (corrected or otherwise), nobody outside of Jim and his clique actually likes Jim.

*Derail not delete

You're still trying to get that to stick, huh?
Are you afraid to try new things?

That was the same reason I used phone emojis in 2015. Now, it's just fun to use faces outta expression. (≧∇≦)/~*yay*!

I guess freech is still bitter that nobody cares about their shitty board anymore.

Right, because the rest of the world's population are part of the same race.
Don't do that. We are not the same.

I thought Bill was innocent.

Nigger