Afraid of sexuality/romance?

Hey Holla Forums. I've been wondering whether this was just me or a common issue. I'm 21 years old and live with my parents.
I'm afraid of sexuality. I'm afraid that my parents, friends or other people notice that I could be attracted to someone.
This might sound crazy, but I've had panic attacks because I thought someone in the room might think I think that someone is attractive.
I'm scared of even looking at women around people, and I'm scared of my own body (shakes, sweating etc) that might make people think I'm afraid of women.

I'm currently on anti-depressants and anti-psyhotics, but I still feel this dread come and go every time I'm out.

Other urls found in this thread:

manwithoutfather.com/2015/11/26/i-can-not-have-you-because-i-desire-you-and-letting-go-and-the-hidden-monster-and-madness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats qt on girls, not men. Fix that before you cut your penis.

If your on meds, you've got a therapist, right?

Fucking ask your therapist, or are you looking for bad advice specifically (assuming this isn't a joke, of course)

If this is a joke, it's not very funny.

My advice? Join a church- you can hide your fear of intimacy behind your "virtue"

MODS GET TO WORK NOW!

Naw that is a legit chan whore from back when. She's shaved but damn near 18 if not truly 18.

That's isn't really strange.

I am on my meds, but I have no therapist. I was just wondering if anyone alse felt the same way.

it is where I'm from

It's not but there is still a lot of shame around it.

OP this sounds like a more specific type of social phobia. There is Venustraphobia - the fear of beautiful women as well as gynophobia - the fear of women in general. But it sounds like you only get freaked out when you think a girl or someone else might notice your attraction to them, not just being around girls or interacting in a strictly friendly way. I'm betting there is some low self esteem about yourself wrapped up in there too.

I'm no therapist or psychologist, but often exposure therapy is used with phobias. If you think you have the courage, you might try some very light flirting and actually show your attraction. Of course this is terrifying even for most guys when starting out, the fear of rejection or other shaming can be very strong. A shrink can put you in meds for anxiety, too, but if you can do it without the meds you'll be better off.

Stop taking you Goy Pacification Anti-Feeling™ drugs and youll feel better

Unless you are some repeated rape victim/abandoned child there is no reason to have this problem. Stop being a "woe me" type of edgy cunt.
I just read further and what.
You know if we were back a couple centuries, you would have been killed a long, long, time ago? You massive fucking coward?

yeah, I can see exposure therapy working

I was more or less in the same situation, I had some kind of fear of intimacy/others noticing I'm attracted to someone/shyness/whatever since I was a kid (older relatives would tease me a lot about liking some girl since I was about 4-5), and then a few years ago considered my options: keep being a sodomite, or man up and face it/fix it.

I decided I'd stop caring, banged a whore, and that was it, problem solved.
The problem was solved at the "decided I'd stop caring" part, though.

Just stop caring sodomite.

I'm not afraid of women at all, I'm afraid that someone might think I'm attracted to them, unless it's my close friends.

Then end my misery, you cunt.

I'd wish I was you

well, I've learned to suppress my sense of shame altogether, not only in regard to that particular anxiety this thread is about

picture 2 people attracted to each other
how would you go about shaming them?
attraction is a natural biological process

nobody can really shame you for it
nobody would really be alive if it werent a thing

nobody can shame you for just that, you have no reason to be anxious about it
unless you have other underlying issues (someone else mentioned low self-esteem, could be that, coupled with other shit)

are you afraid of being percieved as a creep or what?

I would highly disagree with that. When I see a couple, I cringe.

how does this make you feel?

well, I don't know

you can fuck girls without you being a couple or without it being made public

from my perspective, couples are just an arrangement to be with someone and eventually fuck without feelings necessarily being involved
none of the romance bullcrap

can't help ya much more

Have fun being a wagecuck sodomites.

OP, are you me? Literally everything except taking medication is similar to my own perspective
I have similar feelings towards romance: I'm frightened of the idea of family and friends knowing about any potential love interests. I think it's a normal avoidance reaction.

The reason that I'm scared of others knowing about any girls that I'm interested is that my family is a bunch of monsters. They're jealous, vicious creatures whom I wouldn't want anyone to interact with. It's like a kind of self-quarantine, almost: they're infectious with their sick personalities. I've had nightmares about family members finding out about girls that I've had crushes on. What about you, OP?

Forgot to include this link as well:
manwithoutfather.com/2015/11/26/i-can-not-have-you-because-i-desire-you-and-letting-go-and-the-hidden-monster-and-madness/

This article might be part of what you're looking for.

I also know that feel, user.

I'm 22 and I've had relationships in the past, but I don't like telling my family about any of.my friends/interests to the point of being scared for similar reasons. The worst part is they scheme and come to rumors about any female I interact with. One of my friends are half-black and female, and my family doesn't seem to get that I have no desire to fuck a nigger.

It's very common
Curing it isn't

I feel you brah, I'm 18 and never had a relationship, I was seeing this girl and I just cut her off, like stopped talking to her, blocked her on fb, etc..
Wich is kind of fucked up, because I recently learned that her brother killed himself, I think it was a combination of me not loving myself, me being afraid of relationships because of my childhood and me being afraid of crushing if I ever do kill myself.
So yeah bro, I feel you, I thought before that it was because I was overweight that I didn't get a girlfriend, but then after losing a good amount, I felt even more lost in regards to relationships and shit.
I don't know how to fix this, I think I'm going to start seeing a therapist soon, got shit got me fucked up, can't even go to school.

Yeah, it's a bad feel.

My older brother has actually threatened to cuck me if I ever get a girlfriend. My sister continually jokes/seemingly wishes that I were gay and continually worms her way into my social life while spreading rumors about me to my friends, and my mother hates men in general.

The only solution, if your family is a den of vipers, is to officially isolate yourself from them. I'm gradually earning my freedom in bits and pieces (getting a car, getting a job, working on my associate's degree, etc.). Once I move out, these fucks will never see me again.

I pray that you and OP are able to break free of the tyranny of your families. God bless, user.

Just become a rapist…

I'm pretty sure your parents fucked you up lol. They probably have personality disorders

get a job
even if its a shitty one
get your own place
even if its a shitty one
move on

Flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my flat-chested friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

I think this phobia comes from what society tells men these days which basically boils down to "If you like a girl, you're a rapist."

Feminism is cancer.

hungry and hard

You are most likely doomed to a lifetime of ugly niggers fucking you in butt

OP here.
Let me clarify that I feel this way EVEN around girls I'm not at all attracted to. It's the fear that someone else might notice I'm afraid, for what ever reason. It's actually more a fear of myself.

I actually am from a wealthy family, but I'm also against paying taxes. This means that I won't be legally able to work, but I also have no way of income (I'm also against welfare). I've tried to commit suicide before but pussied out. I have no actual plans for the future if I plan to stay red-pilled. I might just buy me a nice big truck, park it in a garage or something, listen to some Misfits and hear the thumping sound of the engine while I slowly drift away into dreamland.

Though, I don't want my family to suffer, my little brother's a drug addict and my second brother is an autist like me (he seems to be doing fine though).

I know I'm rambling….

I have been told I have the same option as my junkie brother (to move out), but I don't want to cost my parents a shit load of shekkels, and I don't see how that would make me that much less anxious. I'm a pretty fucked up guy, even though it might not be apparent from a first glance

wow, I'm not the only one. My parents are not monsters though.

I have it somewhat similar (at least with unrequited love) however I do desire sexuality and romance.

I also have desires, but I can't help but supress myself.

Is your girlfriend an amputee?

post stump & timestamp

no, I don't have a gf

but if I did, I'd like for her to have feet

lower your standards

Why not just have a foot as a girlfriend?

Maybe you have AVPD?

that is grotesque

I know these feels user

Its worse when you're an attractive male and women are attracted to you. I cant be in public too long because I see how women look at me and it makes me lose all my spaghetti I had hidden deep in my pockets.

How do you know when a random woman in streets is attracted to you?

I may be a fucking autist but I can read body language really well. Eyes are a dead give away. Most women will subconsciously smile if they notice that a man they find attractive looks at them. I see girls with other girls look at me, whisper to their friend, then both look at me. Its not hard to tell. I just hate the attention.

How in the fuck a girl can go nude with a std mark? shit is disgusting.

Holy shit, that pretty much sums it up

I know that feel too, even though I'm not that attractive.

std mark?

HOLY FUCK, SHE HAS 6 TOES

I-Im sure you're b…better looking than you lead on a-user.

Other ways to know?

Good spotting user hence the filename

How are they standing, are they leaning forward even just a little bit to show off her tits in that shirt? What is she doing wit her hands? Is she playing with her fingers? Is she clenching and releasing her hands? Is she touching her hair or face? Is she crossing her arms or does she rest them at her sides? How is she standing? What is she doing with her knees? Do her chest and shoulders look like their aimed at you? How many times did you catch her looking at you? Where is she looking at you? Did she smile at you? Did you give a slight grin back? How did she react?

Its just little shit user. You get good at noticing things when this happens to you most of your young adult - adult life and you absolutely detest looking at faces…so you pick up on it in other ways.

Women are like books meant for kids. Easy to read and not worth your time.

What if you only have a few seconds like when you drive by a bus stop?

Just yell "Show us your tits" as you go past.

Im not the love guru user

that's just a picture of a serbian dude