Other candidates

What would be the odds of a third party to get it's way into the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Japan.html
jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evan McMullin has a very unlikely but possible path to the presidency thanks to his magic Mormon underwear.

Considering how awful the third party choices are currently? Zero.

Unlikely because Democrats couldn't stand if a Republican got in, and Republicans couldn't stand if Democrats got in, and so neither of them want to waste their vote

None; they exist to divert votes, as is evident by their backing.

zero, and thank god for that. Jill Stein would be even worse than Hillary

At least nobody would die (unless they die from not getting vaccines)

At least not many people would die

except all the thousands who would die because the innovations that would have saved them didn't happen due to Stein's retarded policies

What kind of innovations?

if I knew, I'd be making money off of them instead of posting on Holla Forums

But you know there will be less innovations
Why

Does that look like a face that's worried about that possibility?

because she's a green. they support all kinds of stifling environmental regulations

such as?

I have a feeling you're just playing dumb, but here's a few from her Wikipedia page:

0% tbh

he's not jewish. his mom was japanese

Jew is:

Or as Uncle Joe said…

also what does japanese mommy have to do with his jewishness? thanks.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Japan.html

because Judaism is matrilinear, i.e. you are Jewish according to halakha only if your mother is Jewish or you have gone through a proper conversion

You're telling me that because his mom was a gook, he didn't convert to Judaism? What do you base that assumption on, kike?

• A person can be Jewish by birth or by conversion

jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

he could have, but there's no mention of it on his wikipedia article

if you have a source for him having converted, I'd love to see it

you're basing your assumption in what *isn't* in a Wikipedia article.

i'm basing my in his actual words, which by the way, have come true.

no more D&C kike.

what words?

The belief in different political parties is outdated. We have evolved passed them and are now in the realm of Globalism VS. Nationalism.

Globalism is a Jewish plot rooted in Jewish religion which serves as the means by which the Jew conquers and enslaves the non-Jews (goyim).

Nationalism is the stance that no one should enslave others.

This is why every single politician since the 60s, whether Democrat or Republican, have all done the exact same shit despite promising to be different.

Jill Stein is a gilf. But if you're going to vote third party, Alice Cooper is the guy to vote. Better than voting for a Giant Douche(Trump) or a Turd Sandwich(Hillary).

which trump policy do you disagree with and why, user?

It doesn't look like a face at all.

well, the idea of expelling 11 million illegals worries me.
i wonder how this can be achieved without civil war and crops left in the fields.

if they're here illegally, there can't be a civil war, seeing as they arent "civilians." and if these "peaceful" (illegal) immigrants start a war at the thought of being deported, I guess they werent so peaceful and Trump was right, wasnt he?

they're all going back.

The US has had crooks, a cripple, a filmstar, oil millionaires, Bill and a nigger as presidents in recent years. perhaps a woman should be next and a clown last. that way the paying public goes away happy.
Also, it seems like a good idea to give Syria to Vlad the putin, but wouldn't this endanger the jews? If Vlad goes for our throat, who will back Donald against the Ruskies and China?
would you lick Hillary's cushion in exchange for a dose of laughing gas?

I don't have to explain myself to you. This isn't up for debate. I'm against both Trump and Hillary for various reasons.

translation:

kill yourself.

Trump is third party user.

Now I hope something like that map actually happens.

SPOT THE CUCK

In what time frame?

This year? .001%
eventually, before the collapse of the system? 99%

Cuck.

they won't. all third party candidates are hllary plants who are meant to scoop up anybody who hates hillary or is on the fence

Translation: We call other people cucks because our mothers fucked a black dude and we're pissed off about that, which is why we're voting Trump because we're fucking [email protected]/* */

so name just one trump policy you actually disagree with and explain why?

What if his grandmother is a jew?

Trump supporters getting this butt-hurt. LOL Grow up losers.

Gary Johnson's face is so punchable. He looks like a jewish pedophile.

Of course it is, you sodomite. This is a discussion board.

They must be extremely embarrassing ones for you if you are so scared to post them.

Laughable. Trump is a third party candidate under the republican banner. If you think he's actually a member of the GOP you're retarded. That's why the entire establishment is shitting themselves that he may actually get in

trump is the chaos and LULZ candidate. Whether you like him or not, Holla Forums supports him for this alone. Try harder shills.

God dammit.

Trump supporters and their anger issues. Their stupidity gets the best of them. Smarter voters vote Gary Johnson.

which trump policy do you disagree with and why?

I would vote Gary but I don't want him to legalise tens of millions of illegals and so speed up the process of turning USA into Brazil

DUdE wEEd amirit?XDDDDD!!!1!1!111!

Lynch yourself. The libertarian party died with Ron Paul's exit.

It's not just dude weed, the GOP have a long list of extremely shit policies in case you've noticed.
They are cut from the same cloth as Hillary Clinton.

And Gary "Feel my" Johnson isn't going to do anything different.
Good attempted shill though.
If you're for real, you'll realize in a few years that a third party is irrelevant.

gary johnson is pro TPP
he's a joke

Still better than Rep or Dem.

not him but I disagree with Trump's stance on torture, because it makes Americans more likely to be tortured, doesn't yield good information, harms our ability to negotiate with other countries, and stains our flag.

I don't like poison. I'm voting Stein