24 Legacy

Does this have any chance of being good?

Premieres after all the superbowl stuff on Fox.

BIG

FIERY

I don't like the new countdown clock

Fox what year do you think this is. Well at least they were able to get the two main leads back to be in it.

How long until Elisha Cuthbert comes back and the writers have her fall in love with this ape?

24 BLACKED

man everything's getting blacked these days.

never really cared for 24, but im getting really tired of this nigger shoehorning in everything.

do they honestly think they can top kiefer with this bitch made looking nigga?

Could someone explain to me why Hollywood is so utterly obsessed with blacks?

They're only 10% of the population, they make the media completely unmarketable to virtually every other demographic.

Whites are still 65% of the population, but if they wanted to appeal to a "growing demographic" or some shit you'd think they'd be stuffing a ton more hispanics into everything. Winning "divirsity" would be cast is 60% white, 10% asian and 30% hispanic. It's not completely realistic, but closer to the truth, and the reality is all three ethnicities produce attactive, highly marketable celebrities. If it was about money, why go with the race that's lead to more flopped remakes than any other? Is it a tax scam?

Hollyjews only see hispanics as the people who trim their hedges, whereas blacks are exotic and talk funny so they figure they can squeeze some more shekels out of them by pretending to care.

What're they breaking out of now?

In the pre-SJW era a black lead in a TV show or movie was a non-issue.

Denzel Washington, Will Smith etc. are popular actors.

DUDE TERRORISTS LMAO!

inb4 he's stopping alt-right terrorists from blowing up mosques.

1. They both had a ton of charisma early in their careers none of the black actors Hollywood is promoting these days have.

2. It's been a decade since virtually any movie either of them has made has been good or financially profitable.

Cuck.

But uncle Holla Forums told me white race is a minority and is getting erase

They really want blacks and whites to mix.

Whites are a minority, retard.

This.