RIGHT WING PROTECTION SQUADS

I'm sick of seeing on TV/YouTube all these videos of anti-Trumpers just assaulting folk who are just trying to hear a man speak. They are assaulting children, the elderly, they don't give a fuck. Trump supporters need help, they need protection, the police aren't doing enough.

What can we do? Right Wing Protection Squads now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_National_Convention)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RWDS->Right Wing Death Defence Squads

I like it

Needs to happen. The anti-Trumpers are just bullys, if we have RWDS they won't try fuck all just screaming shit.

1. Show up at Trump rallies
2. Protect Trump supporters

That's really all there is to it. Sage for low quality thread.

mfw the media calls you "Trump's Brownshirts"

Would love to but living abroad.

Stop user I can only get so erect

The type of people who go to Trump rallies are fundamentally unequipped for what they are facing and it's unlikely they'd be too interested in the protection or ideas of people who are equipped.

You can't turn most conservatives into nationalists just by trying to flood them with memes. They are conservative for a reason – they are easily frightened, uncreative, generally satisfied, possibly decadent. Not much different than liberals, really.

We are fucked unless this board starts pushing against Trump to
NOT SUPPORT THE 'LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET A GUN'

we already have these squads, they are called "the police"

Yeah, except the cops don't do anything because they are traitors.

Requires organization prior to testing in-action.

If you think Trump is likely to come to your area, reach out to other Holla Forumsack types and organize.

Get together and practice a bit, working together, sparring, etc.

This is how you get your ass kicked.

Your enemies are organized and fight in groups.

If you attempt to combat them alone and/or without organization, you will be defeated.

So get organized, move together, and win.

Okay, look, if you really want to do some shit like this?

The Convention is where you do it.

We're looking at thousands of dindus and other assorted scum coming into Cleveland for this event, and there's going to be a lot of holes the police cannot cover effectively.

So, you're watching these Trump rallies and getting pissed off at these vermin?

Well, you're very unlikely to effectively field a crew to defend or protect a paper bag at a rally whose location you didn't know until less than a week before its occurrence.

The RNC is a known event, specified location and timeframe.

There will be many Trump supporters there, including a fair number of people who will have the direct capacity to act in favor of Trump.

So, you want to do some good?

Get a crew together.
Start preparing.
Have your gear on-site.
Plan.
Cohesion, Organization, Purpose - COP is the key to success.

Your enemies are espousing it, and you should be too if you wish to combat these walking fuckstains.

See you in Cleveland.

Actually not a bad idea. I would suggest that they familiarize themselves with the laws so that they maximize the response, but do so in legal limits. Documentation is critical as well, for legal reasons, and more importantly salt mining and keks.

You're literally a retard.

You sound like a little bitch.

That is really all there is to it.

To a retard yes, in the existing system there are thousands of laws that would land people in jail/fines/etc.

bump

Right Wing Defense Squads at the RNC (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_National_Convention)

1. How many here are willing to travel to the 2016 RNC (Cleaveland, Ohio)?

2. How many of you have/can get guns by November?

3. Will we have signs or a specific message to give to reporters?GTKRWN

4. How early will you niggers be there? Holla Forums tents outside the RNC? bring marshmellows

good post

Yes, good luck with that. The media won't call you neo-nazis and raciss and try to tarnish Trump's image because of those and the police won't be ordered to arrest all of you.
Also, . Just don't walk alone on the street, walk in groups of 4-5 and if any nigger tries to sucker-punch you, just jump on him.

>Hi I'm from the FBI Holla Forums user community and I'm looking for morons right wing hotheads protectors to get active in my entrapment protection scheme plan

Well name one of those laws.

You turds aren't even doing it right. Try being at least a little bit subtle about the entrapment you've got cooked up.

This is why Holla Forums cannot be used for organization.

This is on you.

You have to form a crew yourself - start networking.

Holla Forums cannot, and will not, be used as an effective means via which to organize a force to this or any end.

The userbase is (justifiably) too aware of the potential for subversion and/or exposure.

Has to be cell-structure, each group not even aware of one another until such time as they come together in one location.

If you want to do some actual good there, organizationAnon, start a thread to compile a baseline training manual of sorts.

Though there can be no direct interaction, if multiple cells are working from the same, or similar, playbook, it will improve cohesion and cooperative capacity come the time where it matters.

There are smaller, more close-knit communities (TRS leaps to mind) which might serve as an avenue via which to aid in networking and perpetuate activity.

>>>/meadhall/
If its still a thing, is another option for finding like-minded people in your vicinity to such ends as forming a RWPS cell for employment at the RNC.

But you've got to hurry up if you're going to do this shit - time is running out.

This

Redhat brigades.

Defense squads are a step back from death squads. C'mon schlmo you should know better.

You do realize the insane amount of heat you are going to get right? The police will most definately hunt you down, the alphabet-soup would want to infiltrate you etc.

Basically you're what the KKK was, but now with the whole government and media as your enemy and having focus on you.

Of course they realize.

LOOK AT THE BOARD — THIS WHOLE SITE IS NOW A MOBILIZATION OF ANTI-WHITE ALT-KIKE FALSE FLAGS….. And when Alt-Kike isn't pushing this or e-celebs, they are attacking women.

ALT-RIGHT = MGTOW 2.0 (mark my words!)

True, but the alternative is letting communists terrorize people for wanting borders and law.

Why do you Holla Forums shills always use the red text? It makes you instantly recognizable. That and the constant calls to start a fight with Christians/"the alt-right"/whoever.

Those who want to trade freedom for safety won't get either.

It should've happened already. Those that attended that Trump rally in San Jose should've known what was going to happen.

The best strategy right now is passive resistance. Take a beating for Trump!!!

priest is BLM cartel spic terrorist

guy hosing the concrete is how (((passive resistance))) I could be

Passive resistance sounds like some kind of kikery to me. Passivity from us is what has let the world become the shit hole it is. Fight hard and fight strong.

You'll be picked up by the police within moments of arriving at the rally for disturbing the peace, inciting violence, domestic terrorism or whatever bullshit reason they want to lock you away for

So your message is, don't stand up for anyone, be scared of the police, no wonder this race is dying.

add weapons for a more spicy trip.