The Art Of Trump

Here you can piss on me.

Do you like me?

I'm sure you do!

I'm also an Artist.

Don't touch my eggs.

WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU CROSS DONALD DRUMPF WITH ADOLF HITLER?

Donald Drumpf with a silly moustache.

And finally my girlfriend.

Her top is see through.

WHY DID THE DRUMPFTARD CROSS THE ROAD?

To stop a "Mexican rapist" from reaching the other side.

WHY DID ADOLF DRUMPF CROSS THE ROAD?

He couldn't. He forgot that he built a wall across it the week before.

WHAT IS THE ONLY THING SMALLER THAN ADOLF DRUMPF'S HANDS?

His penis.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COBY BRYANT AND ADOLF DRUMPF?

Only one of them was found not guilty of rape.

It's Kobe, man.

WHY DOES ADOLF DRUMPF HATE BROWN PEOPLE?

Because he's a fucking bigot.

FUCK OFF DRUMPFLING, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!

BIGOTED DUMB DRUMPFTARD SCUM!

Oh boy, it's a 4chan thread.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only half time. Does not having the lead before the election is over count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election is still on? Donald Trump is still campaigning right now and he has been the best man in the Republican party for how many years now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of listening to a biased liberal media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking presidential candidates in the USA, he won by only 32 less delegates than Romney did in the Republican primary 4 years ago and would be winning the general if Hillary would just drop dead. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and he Makes America Great Again. Oh look at that, Hillary ROTTEN Clinton just had a small rally when she didn't need one, just like Tim Kaine did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're just one shill making all these anti-Trump comments because you're a sodomite cuck who doesn't like the team because they're wimming. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

HAHAHAHAHA! Those tears taste incredibly salty, I can't wait to see How salty they taste a few weeks from now!

I'll stop posting when Adolf Drumpf has been put in his rightful place, kneels before queen hilldawg and gently kisses her ring.

I'm fully aware that my posts upset you Drumpfling that just makes It all the sweeter. If you think I am going to remain silent while a genocidal maniac prepares his final solution to the Mexican problem you're DEAD wrong.

Keep feeding me salt drumpfcuck, it just makes my inevitable victory all the sweeter Xoxoxo

Based Trump

How cucked can one guy get? Get this through your thick fucking skull, move out some of that liberal propoganda if you have to.
TRUMP
WILL
WIN
People like you will be the first to go after the illegals. The silent majority are being ignored and if you really believe the lying media and their lying polls you WILL be sorely disappointing.

Samefag detected.
GAS YOURSELF CTR

Thank you for Correcting The Record. I'm a #HillShill now.

Nobody believes that, even people who want him to win. Stop being retarded.

Nobody in the media establishment believed Brexit would win which is what made it so much sweeter.

Brexit wasn't retarded though.

dis guy mane, he everywhere.

I wonder if he even knows himself whether hes being serious

Obama care.

Bruce Jenner.

Trump is winning in the real polls and will win on Nov 8th. The people are fed up with your communist nigger and your neoliberal kike slave cunt. If the the bitch suck soros's dick a bit too good he might rig the polls and
WE WILL REVOLT AGAINST THE COMMUNIST COMPUTER GOD NIGGER CONARTISTS FOR OUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

No one asked for your Opinion either.
This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

No one asked for your Opinion either.
This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.