Stories of retarded media

Excuse this sort of blogpost thread but I don't know where else to post this sort of thing.

Just consider this thread: "Stories of retarded media: general".

Just happened a few minutes ago:

I just need to take a second here to ask something mid-story. Where is all of this "Trump has been racist to every group" shit from? And why do I see so many black people saying shit like "If Trump becomes president, we're all gonna be in chains and shit again" in the media? Here in Canada, where I'm from, I see this same shit from black people (although much less since we have a way smaller black percentage of the population the the US) like they think that Canada has some Mississippi in the 1850s-tier history. I don't live my entire life looking at politics but I spend far more time than the average person, and I haven't seen him say anything regarding blacks, Asians (I'm talking East Asians, not Ahmed and Mohammed).

Anyways, back to story time.

That last line actually made me laugh since it hasn't even been a week since a pissed off Afghan from New York murdered 50 people in Florida for being gay, while (this seems to be new news) specifically trying to avoid killing blacks (I guess NOT shooting a particular race intentionally isn't racist if they're not white[?]).

Other urls found in this thread:

secure2.convio.net/adl/site/SPageNavigator/contactus.html;jsessionid=7E01BA0318680FF0ABE1A06EF0A6E0F9.app273b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

People who enjoy that kind of garbage are not aware of the truth. They know what they've been told in school, on TV, and by their fag/colored/womyn friends is right because it's constantly reinforced by society's media-approved authorities and it makes them feel good - as opposed to the truth, which is somewhat upsetting.

There's a reason every real regime change includes capturing, destroying, and replacing mass media outlets.

This isn't new or uncommon. The cultural marxist demon has been everywhere, spreading hatred for whites and European traditions.

From personal experience, the normies in my life tend to find agenda-driven comedy awkward and boring to sit through. They'll sit through it with me for literally a minute before going "yeah this show's not the same anymore" and changing the channel.

This happens with shows that aren't even overtly marxist, it's like they're seeing how disconnected from reality the media is becoming without being able to put a finger on it.

Offering up the rebuttal of "IT'S ALL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA" never really works, and appearing to know too much about ideologies/history puts you in the fringe, nowadays.
It's easier to just recommend shows that aren't pozzed and pass them off as niche or cult.

I know that it isn't new at all. I guess what disturbs me is that most white people don't seem to give a shit. It's as if most people think "Oh pfft, even if things do get bad for whites, it won't be for like another two hundred years, and I'll be long gone anyways" - not only is that deluded when you consider the abysmal birth dates and growing death rates (see: boomers dying off, and upticks in suicides) for whites, and immigration rates, but it's selfish as shit.

The most disturbing part though is that a lot of whites actively encourage this - and no, I don't mean ""whites"" from Tel Aviv, I mean the average girl going to college in Akron, or the guy working at No Frills in Thunder Bay.

It is disturbing, but it's not without reason. Minorities, obviously, have everything to gain by turning the state against whites. Women won't be expected to participate in the race war, and will continue to reproduce with whoever the victor is. Female genetic lineage continues the same, regardless of which men kill which men, so they have not been selected to detect and stave off the coming war. White cucks, who betray their race and side with the liberals do so because they know they can't compete in a fair setting. They have every reason to use the state to disrupt natural meritocracies against fellow whites.

Jews can't take over unless they destroy christianity and the family unit.

I don't think that we have enough posts yet in this thread for you to derail with Christianity vs atheist bickering.

I'll just leave this here.

I saw this with my morning coffee yesterday. Skip to 5:15 for the diagram why Trump is literally Hitler.

Enjoy the rage.

That's actually pretty funny.

Also 2:20-3:00 at the end of the childish dick joke

They even know deep down inside them that Trump will be president.

The swastika segment is funny, but if you enjoyed anything else you're a cuck.

I've noticed this, too. Every fucking time there's a story on these sorts of things, or even if I encounter leftists irl, it's almost always people of Anglo-Saxon descent. I've only ever met one other Celt who is a leftist, and she dyes her hair dark red and says "OMG I literally can't even right now!! Look at my new chakos!!!!" frequently. I'm the polar opposite of that leftist whore, being a Celt who doesn't dye his fucking hair or act like an imbecile or believe in retarded ideologies like feminism, and most other Celts I know don't. Same with Aryans and Slavs. In fact, almost every single Aryan, Slav, Celt, or even east Asian that I know (I live near a university with a very high international population that actually judges students on merit rather than "muh diversity" i.e. it's mainly whites and Asians) is either full blown conservative, Trump supporting, and the like, or at the very least Anti-Hillary. And every single fucking one of the lefty cucks is of Anglo-Saxon decent.

I listened to this last night.
Dear god I never seen Stephen Colbert act so desperately to be funny.

And the crowd was be in uproar for every flimsy joke on Trump.
Just pathetic.

Usually Stephan is funny, and while the swastika thing was actually kinda kek worthy, the rest was garbage. This anti-Trump shit as really sucked all of the comedy out of satirical and comedy shows lately.

I should be clear that the pic of the Ango-looking people seemed to have nothing to do with people actually belonging to the show. It was just some run of the mill picture as if one had Google image searched "Happy white people". I'm sure that it was intentionally used though since they all looked similar in the sense that there was no redheaded dude or very fair looking Swedish girl, etc.

question, why doesn't someone Oy'Vey at the windmill of friendship ?

(((Oy Vey, it's a terriable symoble I myself got gassed over 600000000 times under that flag; and he just put's it on national telvision for a laff I'm triggerd gibs plox)))

It's not a case of the tolerance windmill being a universally evil symbol user, it's about controlling its use for maximum impact on brainwashed normies. This incident on Colbert is allowed, because it associates a moderate protectionist political figure (Trump) with the apex of evil in the normies mind (Hitler).

It's never funny.

It's all slow burn.

ie Blues Clues.

FUCK THE CUCKS

Granted,
but what I was attempting to point out that at no time according to the (((chosen))) is it OK to use that symbol.

remember GOY it's not a laughing matter.

if this is ok then would it be fitting to say that the impact of the symbol is lessening and so is their strangle hold on the narrative that is associated with it?

just pointing out some more hypocrisy

To briefly follow up on this…
There's a reason why MKULTRA - despite being a verifiable, effective program that actually existed - is usually relegated to the realm of conspiracy theory, and that's because it actually worked. The precepts of it are old hat in media and other information-heavy fields. The image of the friendly windmill is meant to evoke a Pavlovian response; immediate revulsion of whatever it's being associated with. This has been achieved to the point that western tourists in India will shudder when they see the Hindu swastika symbols.

And you actually believe them when they say that?
No, it's allowed when it suits their purpose. Banning it in certain places is used to increase the violence of the viewers reaction.

of course I don't believe them I was pointing it out as an possible attack vector on that video.

use their own bullshit against them.

anyway interesting point about MK you make. it is still in use to this day. as you so stated.

do you think there are certain personality types that see right though it or do you think you need to see the man behind the curtain before you know the game?

I suggest then we send our concern and disgust about these horrible antisemitic jokes that make fun of legitimate holocaust victims to our good friends at the ADL

secure2.convio.net/adl/site/SPageNavigator/contactus.html;jsessionid=7E01BA0318680FF0ABE1A06EF0A6E0F9.app273b