Stranger Things season 2 super bowl trailer

Stranger Things season 2 super bowl trailer

Also that thing at the end are we Cloverfield now?

fuck off, cuck

Bad Robot did the whole "tribute to 80s Amblin" thing before too

Bump.

Well, the writers and actors may be massive faggoty assholes, but I do enjoy this show and will gladly watch this on someone else's netflix account.

What the fuck?

The season 2 launches on October 31 so yeah. At least for once in a TV show the in-universe Halloween coincide with ours.

Also, this season as potential if only for the HP Lovecraft vibe it seems like it builds up to

I am okay with this.

Though the Mist seems like a closer comparison in mechanics with how the Upside-Down feels

Yeah I cannot NOT get hyped with that

GET HYPED

I want to tongue-punch her butthole

Yes, her.

Papa wouldn't approve of that sort of thing at all!

she looks like a boy.

her vagina doesn't.

post dick then

OUT OF NOWHERE

IS FUCKING LOLTH

they shouldn't have done another season, the first season was a nicely wrapped up story.

OH come on, you know damn well if anything is slightly successful then it shall be thrown into the milking device for all eternity.

ftfy

i didn't say that, and i don't care, i am saying the first season was nicely structured and should have ended there.

can't wait for the zombie apocalypse season

Super 8?
I'm surprised no one has brought that up for comparison yet.

People forget most of the JJ Abram's Spielberg ripoffs because of the more blatant ripoffs he does for sci-fi franchises.

Episode 11 should just be Millie shaving her legs while taking a shower.

Break all Netflix viewing records

I'm excited, my niggers.

nice try, HBO

It's 8 months away you sperg.

What's your point?

Fucking pedos fuckin up a nice discussion of upcoming horror atmosphere

Also, they don't seem done with the Firestarter-scientist experiment. Will seems like their new favorite subject

I don't know a lot of people who saw Super 8, including myself. How is Stranget Things similar?

They're both stories that were set in the 80s and tried to copy E.T. for nostalgia. Main difference is that Super 8 feels more like a monster movie than a horror one. I liked Stranger Things a hell of a lot more though.

Her androgynous look is a real boner killer. Fucking gay pedos ruin everything.

After what that faggot director said at the SAG Awards, he and this series can go fuck themselves. And fuck this "Remember the 80s" bullshit trend going on as well.

that wasn't the director

My apologies. Point is shit like that turns me off completely and honestly, while watching it I was just bored of it. And I will still stick with this Remember the 80s bullshit shows like these try to pull.

She'll turn into another Lena Dunham.

I just want to stroke her hair and tell her everything will be okay and then fuck her to sleep

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MILLIE

post Millie kino

She looks like a tiny lena dunham

Lovecraftian stuff is the new Zombies.

I hope you faggots are ready for this shit to be run into the ground.

Why can't it be Halloween already?

I know I know

Let's ruin mummies next

Will Winona adopt her?

Thanks for reminding me Sage-user