youtube.com/watch?v=mEHdOJMUXQI#t=7m11s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gender Gifted&defid=7404431
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of the abovementioned.

What a bunch of sodomites

Disgusting.

How long until species classifications for fur fetishists?

Cuck

Fuck this stupid Gender Identity bullshit. Anyone who supports that shit, is a fucking retard.

Literally no Hideyoshi gender, or even TRAP.
Fucking normalfags!

aren't some of these kind of redundant?
I feel like a lot of these are subsets of others and some are just repeating

Femme Trans Androgynous HIJRA Two-Spirit Non-Op

ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU FILTHY NIGGER

ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU FILTHY NIGGER

What if I told you they are? These people just try to make themself important by being different. Fucking attention whores.

They're different by identifying as something that they're too lazy to spell out completely.

Welcome to the wonderful world of mental illness.

I'm gender gifted… aka 100% white male. Fear me.

You forgot Genderfuck

what the fuck, there are only 2 genders
and gender dysphoria that has actually findings backing it up

cross dressers are just gays or transvestites etc.
whole different category

citation needed

I tick all the diversity boxes and they still won't give me muh programs.

I'm Minced Beef-Gender, my pronouns are "Ham" and "Hem"

Better well use it xou shitlords

Half of these look like fucking chromosome exchanges

I recognize three genders, men, women, and people who should be gassed.

Women should also be gassed.

sodomite

God is dead. And we killed him.

Shhh. No Yahweh. Only Kek now.

Hemaphrodite
Not a gender
" "
" "
" "
Female-to-Male Trans
" "
Not a gender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female Trans
" "
Non-Op
Sand-drogynous
Pangender
Trans
Trans
Woman
Man
Not a gender
Agendered
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Androgynous
Non-Binary Trans
Androgynous
Fake and gay
" "
Gay
Trans
Androgynous

Fixed the list.

Condensed into the most liberal schlock I will accept

Hemaphrodite
Female-to-Male Trans
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female Trans
Religiously Androgynous
Pangender
Woman
Man
Agendered
Androgynous

What it actually fucking is:

NEW YORK NO

For when you're only masturbating using your left hand.

Back in the 1930s when the United States government wanted to give masses of unemployed people jobs they built the Hoover Dam.

80 years later we give people layers of bureaucracy and paperwork to play with to accomplish essentially the same thing.

Gender =/= gender identity.

No. 2D and cloning are all that is necessary. In the meantime some breeding stock can be preserved but after popping out a few she can be gassed. Post menopausal women serve no purpose at all.

MILO at University of Delaware: Trannies Are Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=mEHdOJMUXQI#t=7m11s

GET OUT OF MY MIND, LIQUID!

shit's weird but i don't care

And not one of them matters, they're just there to make the proffesional victims feel good. When you send your resume to a company, register on a website etc they ask for your sex.

I hope the HRT leaves you sterile

When you pass 35, and you start to sag and wrinkle, I think you'll realize exactly what you've done to yourself- and you'll resent yourself for how petty your motivation was for ruining your body to suit your mental illness.

You are just like an anorexic- I only wish your mortality rates were as similar as your dysfunctions.

Thousand-spirit drag prince gender-gaseous MTFTM quad-gender

Shit, replied to wrong post, meant to reply to OP

Cross-dressing is a hobby not a gender!

I feel you.

i am 35 and no, i'm not doing hormone therapy or operation

if i were younger i'd consider
many enough people more than happy with doing it, just not my cup of tea

shitpost all you want sodomite
even if i were to do it now, i'd be a more self content with wrinkles and all that shit, and all around better person than you ugly ass basementdwelling whiner are right now

prob just a side effect of losing ur test
do you work out? just lift & do roids bruv

Gender Blender Drag God reporting in

need right hand for mouse

I'm a man so my gender is male, but that's not on the list.

h-hail?

what the fuck? you can't be non-binary and have a gender. fucking dumb fucking shits AGH

My gender identity is pepperoni pizza,I'm on the phone right now with the Mayor of (((Jew York))) to get it added immediately!!!!

There are only 3 genders.

and
burned at the stake in the public square

choose wisely

Independently of how I personally feel about the issue, the APA, which is the largest organization of its kind and whose DSM manual is the reference manual, defines transgender :

- as the state of being the other gender
- a gender other than man / woman

So non-binary transgender is that.

Crossdresser though?

Jew York indulges the fantasies of the mentally ill.
It's like saying "Whoa, loose some weight, fatty" to an anorexic.

nice thumbnail sodomite.

thx

It's like they realised pokemon wasn't real, so they decided to make it real. Gotta collect them all.

Look at how angry you get when someone insults you on your "gender", Awww you're a freak but don't want to be labeled freak, so cute.

You're not a Man or Woman?

I kept telling people 8 years ago this would become the new pandemic. No one listened to me then. Why didn't anyone listen to me?

They looks like Unowns. I wonder if we could meme a Swastika as a gender.

You only included a PNP transitor, and I identify as an NPN transistor. Check your privilege, you fucking shitlord of the PNPatriarchy. I am so triggered right now.

REEEEEEE FUCKING SISTOR SCUMS. FIRST OF HOW DARE YOU. SECOND OFF I'M A TRANSISTOR SEMICON, MIND MY PRONOUNS SHITLORDS. ALSO THERE ARE 52 KINDS OF CURRENT, NOT JUST POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. FUCKING POWERSISES

What the fuck? I thought it was a joke but it's not? Jesus fucking Christ. Some of these are beyond outlandish, not to mention the rampant duplicates and nonsensical ones. As a conservative I believe the law should only recognize male and female, determined by a person's appearance (in trans terms "passing") or in the case of genuinely intersex people who choose not to get surgery and are not identified by others as immediately being either sex, "gender X" but this is less than 0.1% of the population.

You have male and female, plus that tiny minority of intersex. Period. Anything beyond that is pointless and impractical, not to mention a slippery slope into accepting the legitimacy of other "special identities" like otherkin and various other mentally ill people and enabling them to inflict suffering on themselves and on society.

Transgender individuals who have gone through all the surgeries and hormones to fully pass as the sex that they identify as (after mandatory psychological evaluation of at least a year during which they never question their gender identity even under pressure), also amounting to less than 1% of the population, should still be recognized as being the sex that they have transitioned to in my opinion because they are dedicated to their decision and although their mental health may be disrupted, it is stable; it is more important to weed out the unstable ones and help them overcome their issues in cooperation with the stable ones than to use all the resources on the stable ones in ways that could lead to them becoming unstable, much in the same way as radicalization of Muslims — it is harmful to society as a whole if the minority of truly peaceful Muslims are not motivated to report the radical ones to law enforcement, and the same applies to transgender, communists, illegal immigrants, etc.

Exactly.

The day of the rope can't get here quick enough.

There are only two genders. Seriously, what the fuck is this?

It's "the future"…

Well it's not a very long future, seeing as there are only two genders capable of producing offspring.

I know I'm 3 days late, but please be bait

Gotta catch em all

No you fucking retards
Bare with me sodomites. Dropping a redpill.

The term "Gender" was coinced in the 1950s, thats fucking right. The term "Gender" did not exist before the 1950s.
It was coined by this piece of shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
A psychologist and "sexologist" whos accomplishments include sodomizing young boys and driving people to suicide

Yes, there are more than 2 genders. Because the very concept of gender is bullshit to begin with. They can make up whatever fucking gender they want, I don't fucking care anymore. But YOU should NOT be using the term non-ironically. When they say "Gender doesn't exist, its a social construct" they're right. Because the concept comes from some piece of shits college thesis

There are only 2 sexes. Gender doesn't exist and identifying as ANY gender makes you mentally ill

wew

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gender Gifted&defid=7404431

How the fuck did you guys come to this

In Europe I've never ever seen a simple trans in my whole life

A man, plain and simple.

American here
I've never seen a tranny in my entire life either, and I live in Southern California, I've seen plenty of sodomites though.

This "legal recognition" seems to be based in a single city though, Jew York. AFAIK no other legal entities here recognize gender itself as a real concept because its not and its a made up word; see

Even though I live in SoCal I can never see this shit happening here. Too many conservatives from Orange County and you can say what you will about the Mexicans here, but they're all Catholics and hate trannies as much as everyone else. All the illegals typically escape to South Central LA, up north near Griffith Park, or in some shithole town at the foothills

wew!

It's bullshit. You're either male, female or a medical oddity.
Your personality disorders don't belong on identification papers.

fellatio is haram in islam unless for stimulation for vaginal penetration (to raise a babby)

I'm triggered right now.

Aisha didnt have kids?

THAT'S FUCKING SEXIST THERE AREN'T JUST TWO BINARY DRAG OPTIONS YOU SEXIST SHITLORD, I'M A DRAG MONARCH, GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING SEXIST I'M REPORTING THIS FOR A HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE

Relevant video (it's funny)

In recognizing so many diverse identities, they still somehow acknowledge, accept, and confine themselves to the idea that gender matters. It's like recognizing somebody who's 50% "black" and 50% "white" as "something new" and still judging them based off of it. You're still thinking inside the box, you dumbfucks. The idea behind civil liberty back in the day was to judge by the color of one's character. Now it's "how can we pigeonhole people based on arbitrary descriptions?".

Also, this bullshit that "gender" and "sex" are different words is 100% fueled by the academia bubble. The kind of bullshit you'd only ever see in a classroom once upon a time, but is now commonplace.

I was going to say that. There is literally no such thing as gendurr.

Not all of Academia, just a cabal of intellectually challenged Social Science "academics" who have adopted cultural Marxism as a way to fabricate problems which keep their field relevant.

Believe me, most academics outside of the PC-centric anglosphere know exactly how mindbogglingly retarded Gender Theory is.

I'm personally a Bi-genderedCross-dresserDrag KingDrag QueenFemme QueenMale-to-FemaleNiggerkinMTFNon-OpHIJRAPangenderTransexual/TranssexualTrans PersonWomanManButchTwo-SpiritTrans AgenderThird SexGender FluidNon-Binary TransgenderGender GiftedGender BlenderFemmePerson of TransgenderExperienceAndrogynous

everything you say that might be right gets discredited when you use this Holla Forumsack maymay

try to contain your autism

(((Findings))).
Gotta love progressive media

No the universe is much alive user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

(wiki)
Two Spirit (also two-spirit or twospirit) is a modern umbrella term used by some indigenous North Americans to describe certain spiritual people[1][2] - gay, lesbian, bisexual and gender-variant individuals - in their communities.[3][4] The term was adopted in 1990 at an Indigenous lesbian and gay international gathering to encourage the replacement of the anthropological term berdache.[4][5][6]

"Two Spirit" is not interchangeable with "LGBT Native American" or "Gay Indian";[2] this title differs from most western, mainstream definitions of sexuality and gender identity in that it is not so much about who one sleeps with, or how one personally identitfies; rather, it is a sacred, spiritual and ceremonial role that is recognized and confirmed by the Elders of the Two Spirit's ceremonial community.[1][2]

No, but transgender studies is jewish.
Read the fucking emails.

Didn't see on list but I identify as
Nigger Fucking Piss Pump Primer

I only jack off using my left arm so my right arm is pretty feminine
Which one is that?

STOP TRYING TO LABEL ME OMG YOU ARE LITERALLY A RAPIST RIGHT NOW.

And I am a transcosmic interdimensional potato.

You like DES, don't you?

My dick identifies as a woman… it's the only explanation as to why it constantly wants to hide inside one. No matter how many times I try to pull it back out it just goes back in… quite a struggle but the ladies seem to enjoy it…

jesus christ that was cringey
kys

There are actually 3 sexes.
Thats it.
youre male or female. sometimes people are born with both because of a deformity. so the doctor chops one off and they raise you as what they didnt chop off. I knew someone that had their penis chopped off, raised as a girl. turned 15 and had back hair, deep voice, and wanted to fuck girls. but wore dresses because thats how "she" was raised. so she has to choose between being a masculine lesbian with no womb, or being a masculine man without a penis.
Doctors try to "transition" "her" to female so people dont stare. but even though what the doctors did seems bad, the penis was defunct and never would have been a functioning organ, so "she" likely would have been just as confused.

these people account for a tiny percentage of people, and the trans movement uses these people to explain their mental disability AKA gender identity disorder.

I indeed identify as Khornate

I just want people not to get pissed if I say sir or ma'am when that's how they look and how our society generally functions. I don't care if they fuck trees in their free time.

No manlet? Leftie manlet genocide confirmed!

what's next a unicorn is a gender… wait…

In Finland, there's a movement of people wanting to be recognised as being able to see invisible unicorns… yeah…

no there's not. it's just a bunch of atheists who think they're cool by practicing a stupid fake religion

wtf how do you only have one leg or arm male/female

thats fucking retarded

kek'd

No, seriously. That's not the same thing; if you know Finnish, just look up yksisarvishoito. It means unicorn healing, and it's "at least five-dimensional energy healing" that "is very powerful" and "the unicorns love it when people ask for their help in healing others". There are actually people that believe in unicorns, which are invisible, and they want to be taken seriously. They even want the government to pay them for healing people by harnessing the power of said invisible unicorns. It's fucking insane.

"Cultural marxism" is older than project Synco kid.