Leaked Trump Report Did Not Come From Russian Hackers

Leaked Trump Report Did Not Come From Russian Hackers, DNC Leaked It Themselves

It looks like bullshit. The "Confidential" watermark on each page, the headlines that look like they're written specifically too be skimmed, the big text, and all that shit. Sorry, this is just such bullshit.

Step 1: Release that it's Russian.
People thinking "Hey Trump's BFFs with Putin, remember?" will bite.

Step 2: Abuse the Streisand Effect by having it censored on Plebbit.
Why the hell would it be banned on Plebbit if it were a leak? The cuck admins there aren't stupid enough to do a sitewide ban of something that's already out, has tons of articles written about it that are not banned, and to do it right in the wake of this whole censorship fiasco.

Step 3: Abuse the fact that "leak standards" of being unethical are higher.
Everyone expects a campaign to have long donors lists or something. It's not gonna sink a campaign to broadcast that. "Leak standards" of bad are things like "Hillary accepts money from ISIS!" and not "Hillary has American corporate donors." Anyone stupid enough to buy this is supposed to think "I guess Hillary isn't so crooked after all!" I don't buy it.

Step 4: Fill it with points specifically catered to an Internet audience that Hillary (now) isn't accountable for.
She can write in the document "I'll stop all NSA surveillance!!!" to inspire idiots to vote for her because they now think her secret agenda is noble. And then when she doesn't do it, nobody can call her a liar because she never actually said she'd do that.

It's not censored because it's scary and forbidden; it's censored because they want you to see it. Fighting censorship is how it's supposed to be how it gets around, goes viral, and wins Hillary the young people vote.

Guccifer2 is really the DNC leaking it themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-opposition-224397
twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/743226558412918788
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/nato-says-it-might-now-have-grounds-attack-russia
archive.is/zMAOG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they get the FBI to investigate this? It will be very embarrassing for them if they are caught trying to stage a crime.

Who the fuck is Bradd Jaffy.

I guess it makes sense. If Trump believes so than its probably right.

After skimming through said docs for 5 minutes I can conclude that you would have to be legitimately retarded to actually believe this "leak" was legit.

This. The fact that the FBI and CIA aren't investigating is the red flaggiest flag.

This too. I was suspicious that nothing was actually even remotely an attack. Yet every single point on Trump they had is something he's dealt with at least once. Many he's dealt with multiple times.

that's exactly what a russian would say

Is that accurate? If so, then I 100% agree this "leak" is bullshit.

Oh (((you))).

Fucking hilarious, but where's the proof Trump said all this?

I got it from Bradd Jaffy's twatter, senior news editor and writer at NBC Nightly News. Not sure where he got it.

Connect the dots though and what it says makes sense.

Bump cause plausibility but I'd like to see an article or something. A tweet isn't really a viable source despite it being from some (((NBC))) faggot.

That feeling when you think you are winning 3D chess only to find out your opponent is in the fifth dimension and you just moved into checkmate.

Trump accuses DNC of 'hacking' its own oppo research on him

By Louis Nelson

06/15/16 06:13 PM EDT

Updated 06/15/16 06:54 PM EDT

Donald Trump has his own theory on how a trove of Democratic National Committee opposition research on him appeared to make its way to the public — the DNC itself leaked it.

The file, which the Washington Post reported was stolen by Russian government hackers, was published Wednesday afternoon by The Smoking Gun and Gawker, which said it received the document from an anonymous source who identified himself only as “Guccifer 2.0.” But Trump saw the release differently, accusing the DNC of releasing the research as a diversionary tactic.

“We believe it was the DNC that did the ‘hacking’ as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “Too bad the DNC doesn’t hack Crooked Hillary’s, 33,000 missing emails.”

The comprehensive, 211-page document lays out multiple lines of attack against the billionaire, attacking him as “loyal only to himself” and as a man with “no core.” It lists, with thorough sourcing, Trump’s various positional shifts on key issues and checkered personal history, including accusations of infidelity and allegations of rape against him by his wife, Ivana Trump.

“This is all information that has been out there for many years,” the presumptive Republican nominee’s statement read. “Much of it false and/or entirely inaccurate.”
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-opposition-224397

so you're denying Trumps heavy Russia connections? :^)

Obviously the "confidential" marks were fucking bullshit.

As for the doc itself, it reads just like all the dumbass attacks against Trump. Real or not, it fits really well what they have been doing.

I took one look at the thing and it just rubbed me the wrong way, something fishy about it for sure.

Mostly joking, but I almost wouldn't put it past Trump to throw this out there even if Russia DID do it.

Russia: "Here, Mr. President, we stole all your opponents' attack data on you. They've got nothing. You want we should just dump it all on the internet?"

Trump: "Sure thing, thanks Cozy Bear. I'm gonna say they leaked it themselves so people don't think badly of you. After all, our countries are gonna be best friends in a few years when we start the next crusade."

Russia: "Cheers M8. Deus vult!"

Also, it can only help Trump if people debate this in the news over the next several days. Was it a Russian hack, or an intentional leak? Is the DNC incompetent and insecure, or just they sleazy and manipulative?

If it's self-leaked then it's backfiring horribly because it just makes the Democrats look even more incompetent with technology.

twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/743226558412918788

I think this may have been what actually happend, donor rolls were leaked too that included emails and phone numbers. That's too high risk for the DNC to pull off I think. Why would they do it when they are in the lead?

Other than doxing their donors, they really didn't tell anyone anything we didn't already know. They're so bad at this, it's crazy.

bump

This is only the beginning. He said there were 100gb.

IMO no way this was done by DNC because the DNC lied yesterday and said that no financial or donor info was hacked… it was.. now they're liars.

Lots more valuable info was stolen, but the DNC teamed up with WaPo to frame the story as if Donald's oppo research was the only important stuff. Now that's all the media is talking about.

This doesn't benefit the DNC

Pretty sure I found Hillary's shill factory guys. CEO of M+R, Bill Wasserman listed in the donor list.
Mrss.com is the company here's the sauce found thus far pastebin.com/yRRazMzB

Yes, I'm sure the FBI will investigate Hillary and indict her, as they did over the emails.

So did the DNC release the PDF to try to convince people that what is written in the PDF is true and will sway voters?
If yes, hahahahaha.

Interesting, I was wondering about that myself, the oppo report has been getting the most attention simply due to people hoping it would have something juicy on Trump.The donor list at first glance doesn't mean much to the average Joe, but the powerful people who donate often times hate seeing their names get put out there like that

This lel. Ofc w/ the current administration that'll never happen. Will have to wait on Trump to take office.

Shit,it makes sense.
Fucking (((snakes)))

The oppo research is a red herring. Its basically just a guide for the brain dead click bait news corp editors.

The donor list is where the real grime is at, find the (((you know who))), follow the shekels.

bump

I'm not certain it's a self-hack… and I know more documents are coming out.

But the file coming out is weak as fuck.

Either way this is a good move by Trump to paint the DNC as absolutely desperate.

same thing with the sony leaks
norks my ass

*but the file so far is weak as fuck

The scary part is now NATO is considering whether or not this supposed Russian cyber attack is justification for war.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/nato-says-it-might-now-have-grounds-attack-russia

What about the donors list and their fucking emails?

Those can be real and this leak still staged.

Real or not page 58 made by day.

TRUMP’S BOYHOOD NEIGHBORHOOD WAS “NEARLY ALL WHITE”

Donald Trump’s “Boyhood Was An Exclusive And Nearly All White Place.”
…resistant to outsiders and largely impenetrable to minorities.”

though this hit the feels
‘I think he’s spot on,’ said Fred Quint, Mr. Trump’s 52-year-old former next-door neighbor. He recalled watching Mr. Trump’s father, Fred, leave for work every day in his chauffeured blue Cadillac limousine and seeing Donald return home for visits in a red convertible with his first wife, Ivana. He explained that ‘racially speaking,’ both he and Mr. Trump ‘grew up in white America.’ Today, he added, ‘it’s a much more racially mixed neighborhood, much more diverse,’ with people who are Hindu, Muslim and Chinese. ‘It’s the way of the world; white America is a thing of the past,’ he said with a shrug. ‘The white man’s gone.’

Or they could both be using this to their advantage. The DNC doesn't want to suffer a black eye like this so if Trump says that they leaked it themselves the DNC will latch on to that narrative to avoid admitting they are Holla Forums tier when it comes to tech while Trump uses it to further create a divide between the DNC and the US citizens, not that the gap is huge enough as it is. If the DNC actually leaked this themselves then why throw all their donators under the bus? Plenty of them are juden so why would shillary and the DNC bite the hand that feeds them? This just feels like Trump shitposting on a national scale while the DNC gets played like a damn fiddle.

Put it this way, are you really that shocked that the info they have reads like a tumblr blog considering their game plan they have been using this entire time?

Top fucking kek these bantz are off the chain

Meanwhile Reddit thinks it's evidence that the DNC rigged the election against Bernie.
archive.is/zMAOG