How do I stop being a pussy

How do I stop being a pussy?

Story in the next post

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.fitness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow a pair. Take responsibility for what you do.

I don't really care about the girl BUT I really need some advice from you guys on how getting my mindset out of the pussy mode, out of the "It's scary in there, there might be monsters", "what if the cops catch us", "what if we get mugged by 20 niggers" and such.

I want to feel like "Fuck yeah let's illegally explore these military ruins"

fuck you

Shit thread

^ Thanks I'll try this.

You need someone to take you under their wing. I think you may need to find some guy friends. Guys are not usually afraid of a lot of things. Guys will mock you when you are being a pussy. Guys will encourage you to be awesome

Like in an 80s movie…there will be a montage of you getting new clothes….

nice blog

I know this, we used to be like this with my friends and it's not a bad thing actually.
But what's blocking me is my weight. You can fucking see my bones everywhere which make me lose confidence because I can't fight for shit. And my cardio is non existent.

So yeah I should try to work these out, it would maybe give me more confidence, but in my mind I'm putting my work before my life, I believe that as long as I have good grades which will lead me to the job I want nothing else really matter.

I don't know how to feel about this anymore

Convince her to go somewhere public and don't be a thirsty nigga

I'm not thirsty, she has fucking chlamydia, I ain't soaking my dick into this bitch

it's easy you dumb sodomite
just stop caring
not caring is the key to not being a pussy, and in direct relation, to being cool.
nice richter by the way

Fuck you're right

This is mostly correct, and has let me be more generally confident in the past

this
pretend to be jacket, pansy boy
reminder that this post is your own fault for including hotline miami in your OP

Jacket gets shot and dies in prison tho

i haven't actually played the second game yet
fuck you

take the heh pill, lad

You got more of the pills? I'd like to get a folder going.

not him but I've got some lying around

dumping

Thank you very much my man.

jesus christ the dumping
when am i supposed to find time to read all this shit

My fav:

Holy shit OP, you're an impressive individual, I mean, if a girl told me to fuck like that I'd immediately destroy her fucking pussy w/o asking questions.

Holy shit OP, you're an impressive individual, I mean, if a girl told me to fuck like that I'd immediately destroy her fucking pussy w/o asking questions.

Are you implying that she wants to suck your dick in the middle of nowhere? That means she's a bit of an exhibitionist. I'd worry more about your other problems which is you being skin and bones. Being skin and bones is arguably less a problem than being an overweight sodomite.

Things to start on:
>ss.fitness/