Guys, my sister just tried to fuck me

Someone pls help. So she invited me into the kitchen for no fucking reason and asked me if I wanted to do my work (I'm learning Latin you plebs) in the kitchen. She was probably wearing one of the skimpiest shirts I've seen her wear. It was the moment I've been waiting for my entire teenage years, but I fucked it up. I got awkward Andy redface and said "uuhhhh uhhhhh nah"

What the fuck do I do and how do I overcome the awkwardness of not wanting to fuck my sister

Shit that didn't happen
Also kys degenerate

It fucking did I tell you

GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK GIVE HER THE DICK

I swear OP, if you don't give her the dick, I will reach through the internet and make you eat your deep-fried severed penis.

a meal and toothpick in one

You did well OP. Let the 4channers be, just ignore them.

How is her wearing skimpy clothes and asking if you wanted to do your work her trying to fuck you?

She probably doesn't look a at you in a sexual way so the skimpy clothes don't mean anything. If your work is unrelated to sex then how is what she said coming on to you?

kys fam

Not wanting someone to have sex with their sister doesn't make you a reddit-tier moral fag.
Go back to 4chan, kid

No it just makes you a little bitch, where do you think you are? You fucking sissy.

cuz that is sounds useful
you trying to be a medfag, OP?

He should wait until she passes out then lick her asshole.

just fuck her already. if you have some benzos, coke, or booze, take it now and do something stupid.

you won't regret it :)

Why bother? She's already offered herself to him.

Here's how you handle this situation OP: Jack off until you have reached the full size of your hard on then strip down and put on your tightest pair of underwear, don't forget to angle your boner so that it looks as large as possible, then walk into your sister's room lean against the door frame with one arm, smile at her and then nod towards your dick and say "are you going to do something about this or should I?".

If you follow these steps I guarantee you to you will be having hawt incestuous sex tonight.

Teenbros and edgelords don't belong here. This is Holla Forums, for people who've grown out of that sort of things.
We are a conservative, Christian board. Please move on

You should only be wearing underwear and socks when you enter her room btw.

Yeah that's gonna get her sooo wet

I'll fuck your false god up his sweet little ass and force you to watch while I do it, he will have no innocence left by the time I'm finished with him. You can count on that.

Then when your false messiah lies broken and bloodied on the floor I will bend you right over him and use him as a stand to take your anal virginity. I'll use the blood of your Lord as lube and I'll fuck you so hard you'll feel like a train crashed into your tight little fuckhole. By the end of it you'll be begging for more, I might be willing to give it to you. If I'm feeling merciful that is

When I'm done using you I'll lean over and whisper into your ear "where is your God now? Can he hear your cries? Then I'll put you down like the lame duck you are.

Your God is dead, if you have any wits you better start worshipping me…maybe then I'll go easy on you…Then again maybe I won't..it's nothing personal kiddo, daddy's got's to get his kicks somehow.

Talmud: the movie.

*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid
DEUS VULT

7/10

JUST DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

stale pasta

OP here. I didn't do it. Sorry guys.

I remembered that :^)

Son I am disappoint.

FUCK YYOU YOU GAY ASS sodomite
YOU HAVE TO STOP BEING A FUCKING BETA AND WALK INTO HER ROOM WITH A BONER OR SOME SHIT

DOMT GIVE UP YET OP!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's my fetish

Ask /bane/

Fuck your mom instead.

You are living the dream

You should have said "wow, you look hot" if you say it correctly and not creepy, she will start dressing like this more. Also, never hurts to compliment her, lay the groundwork

Post a pic of your sister. I might be able to help you out.

The official theme song of this thread

washes and exercises kitty with the touch of a button

i'd prefer human torture over this shit
poor kitty

take your stuff and sit down with her in the kitchen anyways now, if she asks just say you changed your mind

that's the least you can do
fucking try socializing with your family you assburger sodomite